Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: DH stuff (split from Being Vegetarian)

(Read 37377 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • DH stuff (split from Being Vegetarian)
     Reply #60 - March 25, 2011, 04:47 PM

try to get over your OCPD dude, I'm serious! Try to resist this urgency to make things right. It irritates people around without adding anything to you.

I might have ignored it if Hassan didn't make similar remarks before.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #61 - March 25, 2011, 04:50 PM

Yep, Islame, that's exactly what many of us are on to Smiley

If you go through this posts, and put 2 and 2 together, it's obvious that DH is a Wahabbi Muslim fundamentalist, who's here to make ex-Muslims think they can not, ever leave Islam. He is actually not the anti-Muslim, xenophobic racist he tries to come across as, he's a fanatical Muslim troll who wants us to think he's anti-Muslim, to make us ex-Muslims feel unwelcome in the non-Muslim world.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #62 - March 25, 2011, 05:26 PM

What safety?  This is a public forum; you're posting "personal stuff" for anyone to see, members and anyone with access to google alike.

I didn't mean it like that and we always tell people not to post anything that would compromise them on the open forum.

I mean regardless of who is looking - this forum itself should be a space on the internet where ex-Muslims feel safe in the sense of not allowing people in who harass, abuse or use their personal stories against them to mock, ridicule or attack them over opening up to others.

This forum was created with primary objective of  providing a place for Ex-Muslims to get support, explore their issues, share their stories, chat with others who have been through the same thing and get help and advice.

There are many other forums with other primary objectives. Anyone who comes here should at least respect our primary objective and behave with a certain amount of sensitivity towards Ex-Muslims.

We ban Muslims who harrass, ridicule, abuse or attack ex-Muslims.

Anyone who's sole aim is to troll, disrupt and undermine our main objective is not welcome here.

Frankly he has put many good and intelligent Ex-Muslim posters off and they have left the forum.

He has seriously put me off the forum and frankly everytime I see his name on the forum I don't feel like logging in.

As one of the people who founded this forum and gives money from my own pocket for it's upkeep - so that it can be a place for Ex-Muslims to share and help each other - it makes me sick that someone like him can just continue to troll and spoil the atmosphere.
     Reply #63 - March 25, 2011, 05:37 PM

I am just getting bored..

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #64 - March 25, 2011, 05:47 PM

I think the phrase 'delusions of grandeur' was coined just for you, DH.

No matter how much you try to pretend that "we cannot effectively argue for the positions we adopt or against the positions I adopt", in spite of several members pointing out your idiocy time and again, with you refusing to acknowledge any valid point or respond directly to a question that'll expose your inherent racism, and insisting that we call you out on your crap because we "have yet to shed certain behavioral propensities from their time as Muslims" - the simple truth is that your posts are just a steaming pile of shit. Sorry. There is no conspiracy here, you're just a joke.

As evidenced by -

I am part of the native population who permitted your forebears to settle in their country and enjoy the freedoms you do. What would your life be like now but for that benevolence? You'd have rather more to worry about than a craving for bacon I'll warrant. Indeed, without the existence of a wider predominantly non-Muslim society around you you'd probably be braindead robot scuttling about in a burqa muttering homilies to Allah every time you walked through a toilet door or came within 100 feet of a dog.

Reply #65 - March 25, 2011, 05:51 PM

^ Yeah, I never did get an answer to that.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #66 - March 25, 2011, 06:22 PM

You are seriously wasting your time, Debunker.

btw I strongly suspect DH is English not American - though he doesn't like to give much away - just likes poking his nose into our personal stories, searching for mud to sling at us. (Since this is a place for ex-Muslims to feel comfortable to share in safety, he ruins the atmosphere and I don't like posting personal stuff anymore because of him.) He likes to take from the forum and then kick us in the teeth - nice chap.

Accomodating DH's views of Muslims means all Muslims are ogres whom we can kill in massive numbers, or at least treat them like the fucking ugly ogres they are without the slightest remorse.

Would you really feel anything towards such demons, other than perfectly justified disgust? Would it hurt you if you bombed their cities, and stole their resources? or would you rather feel morally obliged to wipe them out and rid the world of their horrors?

... that's why there cannot be moderate Muslims, and if there are, then those are NOT Mulsims.

And you ex-Muslims of CEMB are not performing the role expected of you by people like him: confirm the "truths" in his claims or else you don't deserve to be elevated to the status of proper humans, which is an honor he's willing to generously bestow upon you, if you but comply! Else, you're just a handful of ugly ogres hiding in human skin! This superhero is here to strip naked the monsters within you!

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #67 - March 25, 2011, 06:26 PM

I am just getting bored..
    (Clicky for piccy!)

lol muddy mr. drama Grin
     Reply #68 - March 25, 2011, 06:47 PM

i'm not gonna discuss this question here or now... of course, i could just be cornered and trying to evade your question.

See what i mean about you avoiding the questions you don't want to answer?
     Reply #69 - March 25, 2011, 06:53 PM

See what i mean about you avoiding the questions you don't want to answer?

you're right, you got me... i'm just a scared wittle boy, afraid of Hell... how can you be so sure it's imaginary? and what if it's not?! Heck, what if Christianity is the true one religion, and its Hell is the real deal?! i don't know what to think anymore  wacko

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #70 - March 25, 2011, 06:57 PM

Reply #71 - March 25, 2011, 07:02 PM

Reply #72 - March 25, 2011, 07:28 PM

And you ex-Muslims of CEMB are not performing the role expected of you by people like him: confirm the "truths" in his claims or else you don't deserve to be elevated to the status of proper humans, which is an honor he's willing to generously bestow upon you, if you but comply! Else, you're just a handful of ugly ogres hiding in human skin! This superhero is here to strip naked the monsters within you!

Yup - Ex-Muslims are BIG disappointment to DH and his like.
     Reply #73 - March 25, 2011, 07:56 PM

Fucking fascist.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #74 - March 25, 2011, 07:57 PM

lol muddy mr. drama Grin

Tongue

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
  • Re: DH stuff (split from Being Vegetarian)
     Reply #75 - March 25, 2011, 10:04 PM

Split this stuff out to a new thread. Carry on.  Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #76 - March 26, 2011, 10:08 AM

Yeah carry on where were we... Yeah DH most members here think you might be a white Muslim Supremacist Wahabi?
     Reply #77 - March 26, 2011, 12:01 PM

OMG! I can't believe I didn't realize first what MusLame pointed out about DH. Of course! I had a lot of hatred towards Muslims before I met DH and now I only want to give a hug to the first Muslim I meet. So cunning, just like Wahhabis.

Do you think debunker is in on it? I do. Why else would he pretend to hate DH and everything he stands for if not to keep the veil on our eyes for so long? Why would he pretend to be a tolerant, modern, non-literalist Muslim - a thing, we as Ex-muslims know, does not exist! Perfect operation, you two. What nickname did you give it? I bet it's something like: "Trolling - futures of taqiyya for make benefits restoring the glory of Al-Islaam". (Since I am sure that in real life both of your English skills are not that good. Haha - your English is too good, silly)

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #78 - March 26, 2011, 01:32 PM

Perfect operation, you two. What nickname did you give it? I bet it's something like: "Trolling - futures of taqiyya for make benefits restoring the glory of Al-Islaam". (Since I am sure that in real life both of your English skills are not that good. Haha - your English is too good, silly)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

JOTM  Afro

Reply #79 - March 26, 2011, 01:46 PM

OMG! I can't believe I didn't realize first what MusLame pointed out about DH. Of course! I had a lot of hatred towards Muslims before I met DH and now I only want to give a hug to the first Muslim I meet. So cunning, just like Wahhabis.

Do you think debunker is in on it? I do. Why else would he pretend to hate DH and everything he stands for if not to keep the veil on our eyes for so long? Why would he pretend to be a tolerant, modern, non-literalist Muslim - a thing, we as Ex-muslims know, does not exist! Perfect operation, you two. What nickname did you give it? I bet it's something like: "Trolling - futures of taqiyya for make benefits restoring the glory of Al-Islaam". (Since I am sure that in real life both of your English skills are not that good. Haha - your English is too good, silly)

LOL very good *claps*
     Reply #80 - March 26, 2011, 03:39 PM

Lol, brilliant!

Good job for pointing this out, IsLame.
     Reply #81 - March 26, 2011, 05:19 PM

Yeah carry on where were we... Yeah DH most members here think you might be a white Muslim Supremacist Wahabi?

Hey Tut, were you jilted by DH for another lover? It would account for why you pile on. I don't think DH is a supremacist of any kind. If by that charge you mean to say that you disagree with his opinion of Muslims, that's fine. But it's not the same thing. The only grounds upon which one can even make such an assertion is that he once said (and I paraphrase radically) that Whitey allowed Darky to settle in his land. That is a factual statement. It is not the biggest secret in the universe that Muslims emigrated to the West by the shipload and so it continues. To deny this is to contend with historical reality. Not DH.

The other is the swastika. He maintains that the Swastika is a Hindu symbol. Call him roguish, but he was plainly monkeying with you because the facts prove him right. Finally there is the impersonation of Ebonics, an impersonation I found uproariously funny, the first time that I realised the man wasn’t born mirthless. And an impersonation I might add that is routine on this board. That exhausts all those charges. Fact remains, If DH was not disliked for his Spenceresque politics, he would be the last man to incur any penalties. I'm completely free with my language ("towelhead" ,"darky" etc), but I’ve yet to invite any charge of being a Hitlerite. I could cite other people as well, but let’s not belabour the point. If you don't like a man's views do what I do: Ignore him. Don't use the ignore function. That's for losers. And you might just miss any juicy drama that comes your way. Just don't acknowledge them.

The defence rests its case. Let my client go.

Note to DH: Since you can’t afford my legal fees I will need you to repay me tonight. I will book the hotel and you bring the condoms. 
     Reply #82 - March 26, 2011, 05:22 PM

My spidey senses are telling me he's more of  white Muslim Supremacist Shia - he has to be if he's a muslim.  His religion is threatened by this site and he is performing taqqiya.

This is what he looks like .  Could this be him ?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #83 - March 26, 2011, 05:42 PM

@ Bison

I'm completely free with my language ("towelhead" ,"darky" etc), but I’ve yet to invite any charge of being a Hitlerite.

Because you don't mean to insult... well, at least I never felt insulted by you, even though if someone else were to use some of the words you used with me, I would have lashed against them on the spot. 

Reply #84 - March 26, 2011, 05:58 PM

@Bunker

Get the hell out of here. Of course I'm being offensive when I call you a towelhead. I want you to bare your hairy chest so I can wrestle you nekkid.

More widely though, I don't like to pile on where a man is already being mobbed. There is something shabby about it. I believe that carrying on a feud is an art form that should be conducted with every decorum. I respect the man who fights in a duel, the man with style and grace. I cannot admire a fellow who fights like a bouncer clearing out a bar. It's the distinction between a gentleman and a hoodlum.

Reply #85 - March 26, 2011, 06:03 PM

MAB I was just playing with DH, frankly I think the term racist gets thrown around here far too easily, I was accused of being a racist not to long ago for posting this thread:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=0468f35ad6ba614e930864cd1ec5b2d5&topic=13946.0
     Reply #86 - March 26, 2011, 06:08 PM

LOL

By which Hitlerite were you sired Tut? That's a dangerous thread. Might get you swung from the tree. Let me fetch the rope. Going further, I will tie the knot.

Reply #87 - March 26, 2011, 06:11 PM

@Bunker

Get the hell out of here. Of course I'm being offensive when I call you a towelhead. I want you to bare your hairy chest so I can wrestle you nekkid.

More widely though, I don't like to pile on where a man is already being mobbed. There is something shabby about it. I believe that carrying on a feud is an art form that should be conducted with every decorum. I respect the man who fights in a duel, the man with style and grace. I cannot admire a fellow who fights like a bouncer clearing out a bar. It's the distinction between a gentleman and a hoodlum.

see? even with your full intent to injure me with that word (towelhead), I still sort of ... like it. You have your magic, Bison, let's just leave it at that.

As to piling attacks on DH, he pretends he doesn't mind it... in fact, i think it helps reinforce his self image of being a hero... so let's just give him what he wants, but NO BANNING HIM!

Reply #88 - March 26, 2011, 06:39 PM

I can't wait for Ishina's rejoinder. Make it good woman!

Dry wit is a compliment.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #89 - March 26, 2011, 06:52 PM

You know what they say: "Dry witt, and a dryer clit"  Wink
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »