Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: I have been warned by the moderator Allat that if I use any "symbols of bigotry" as my avatar I will be banned. Does "symbols of bigotry" apply to the Islamic images I have posted at the thread linked below?:
  • Yes - 1 (7.1%)
  • No - 1 (7.1%)
  • We the CEMB moderators do not have the guts to address this question - 1 (7.1%)
  • Fuck you - 11 (78.6%)
  • Total Voters: 14

Topic: Question for the Moderators

(Read 6264 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Question for the Moderators
     Reply #30 - March 25, 2011, 10:57 PM

DH has mastered the logical form of arguing known as "the butt hurt refutation".  It is a rare gambit that unfortunately usually fails to persuade anyone about anything. 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #31 - March 26, 2011, 01:09 AM

DH I voted Fuck You. Just wanted you to know.
     Reply #32 - March 27, 2011, 01:30 AM

A question for you DH.  wacko

If everyone here were to agree, unquestioningly, with all your views and everything you said, did or requested, would you still be interested in wasting your time here?    whistling2

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #33 - March 28, 2011, 05:58 AM

I am afraid I am unable to respond to several posts directed at me OVER HERE as the guardians of the western values of freedom of speech who "moderate" this forum have locked the thread.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #34 - March 28, 2011, 05:58 AM

I see one of the "Moderators" has also installed a "Fuck You" option.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #35 - March 28, 2011, 11:37 PM

It was included by popular request, and out of a sense of tradition.  Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #36 - March 29, 2011, 12:15 AM

I am afraid I am unable to respond to several posts directed at me OVER HERE as the guardians of the western values of freedom of speech who "moderate" this forum have locked the thread.

How did I know you were gonna bring up the lame "freedom of speech" argument? Defending freedom of speech against encroachment by the state doesn't mean you think someone has the right to say whatever they please in a private place or organization-- as the right of free association of the private organization/place trumps your right to say whatever you want. And if you haven't noticed, this is not a public place, it is a privately-held and operated forum to support a non-governmental organization. The forum mods/admin are not agents of the state.

Neo-Nazis have a right to hold a rally in Love Park or other public, government-administered places without having the state censor them. They don't have the right to march into my house or my union meeting and start shouting "Heil Hitler!" if I tell them to go screw.

In short-- you are a guest in someone else's house right now. A rude and obnoxious guest that is almost universally despised by the other guests, and, in my opinion, it's about time the hosts of the house party kicked you out on your sorry ass.

fuck you
     Reply #37 - March 29, 2011, 12:50 AM

How did I know you were gonna bring up the lame "freedom of speech" argument? Defending freedom of speech against encroachment by the state doesn't mean you think someone has the right to say whatever they please in a private place or organization-- as the right of free association of the private organization/place trumps your right to say whatever you want. And if you haven't noticed, this is not a public place, it is a privately-held and operated forum to support a non-governmental organization. The forum mods/admin are not agents of the state.

Neo-Nazis have a right to hold a rally in Love Park or other public, government-administered places without having the state censor them. They don't have the right to march into my house or my union meeting and start shouting "Heil Hitler!" if I tell them to go screw.

In short-- you are a guest in someone else's house right now. A rude and obnoxious guest that is almost universally despised by the other guests, and, in my opinion, it's about time the hosts of the house party kicked you out on your sorry ass.

This.  You're on private property right now and the moderators and owners can tell you to fuck off all they want.  I can't believe anyone so bestowed with the virtue of liberal values would not know this.  

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »