Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Egyptian Men

(Read 43272 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Egyptian Men
     Reply #90 - July 18, 2011, 07:39 PM

Sadly I think this is true.  Even those who appear Westernised are masking ideas about women that they haven't really dealt with or challenged yet.  Even the most relaxed of them, can all of the sudden feel uncomfortable with your choice of clothes, so really, who can you relax and be yourself around?

Not to say I wouldn't, but man would he have to climb a mountain and bring back a golden fleece just to prove to me he wasn't like that lol.  Mission.

Not you though Hassan, you could just grab me a beer from the pub, that's proof enough for me.  Tongue

lol  far away hug

Actually I noticed a lot of my dad's attitudes in me as I was growing up and through my adult life, and of course Islam reinforces all that obsession with female virginity etc... I had to battle many demons to get where I am now.

Becoming an alcoholic confused wreck takes lots of work you know  grin12
     Reply #91 - July 18, 2011, 07:40 PM

Egypt is notorious for sexual molestation & harassment of women in public, even of those who are fully covered. It is a big problem there. I know someone who once actually experienced being groped in Cairo in broad daylight & she was part of a group. I'm not sure if it is at the same level or just well hidden in other arab nations.

http://defsi.typepad.com/deafening_silence/2011/02/egypt-and-sexual-assault.html

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #92 - July 18, 2011, 07:41 PM

you know what? fuck 90% of pure Egyptians

they are dick heads, with no intelligence

they all have same mindset.
    if you think differently than them, they think you are weird and not good friendly and all that bullshit.

[13:36] <Fimbles> anything above 7 inches
    [13:37] <Fimbles> is wacko
    [13:37] <Fimbles> see
    [13:37] <Fimbles> you think i'd enjoy anything above 7 inches up my arse?
     Reply #93 - July 18, 2011, 07:54 PM

Addicts in the fronts, Haters in the back

omfg I just noticed this thread after Fara7 dug it up

Don't hate on us because we are the best...

(Clicky for piccy!)

finmad finmad finmad finmad finmad finmad

*sigh* here we go again  icon_blahblah

Hassan is an exception though Afro

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #94 - July 18, 2011, 08:54 PM

Hassan I never realised you were Egyptian, part Egyptian though right? Cause I can bet on it that you were arabic.

Thanks Berbsy, you're right I don't want people taking advantage of me and I don't want to be played and trashed by the same type of person again and again and again. But I also can't help but be objective towards a person, who deserves that objectivity. 

But yeah I still stick by my inital judgement. Every person for their own. Maybe it's just that I don't want people to judge me because of my background, although that'll probably happen anyway, but that still won't stop me from treating every individual for their own deeds.

Reply #95 - July 18, 2011, 09:33 PM

Sadly I think this is true.  Even those who appear Westernised are masking ideas about women that they haven't really dealt with or challenged yet.  Even the most relaxed of them, can all of the sudden feel uncomfortable with your choice of clothes, so really, who can you relax and be yourself around?

Totally agree with this   parrot   <--- no idea what the parrot means but he looks he is agreeing to something lol

The guy I dated was totally westernised, lived in the UK for 20 something years,  he is not practicing a Muslim, slept with many women of all nationalities, goes out clubbing almost every night, drinks alcohol, smokes etc, but let a few comments slip that shoed  he is an old fashioned as a Saeedi when it comes to women lol

Ella, what do you think of Algerians?

Teach us to care and not to care / Teach us to sit still.
    What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult to each other
    You are the music while the music lasts.
    T.S.Eliot
     Reply #96 - July 18, 2011, 09:38 PM

Really you can't go wrong with a blue-eyed, white trash Egyptian-American. They are intelligent, handsome, forward-thinking and rumored to have sexual prowess nearing that of the mighty retard.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #97 - July 18, 2011, 09:50 PM

haha, but why do they rape raccoons?

Teach us to care and not to care / Teach us to sit still.
    What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult to each other
    You are the music while the music lasts.
    T.S.Eliot
     Reply #98 - July 18, 2011, 09:51 PM

Someone's gotta.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #99 - July 18, 2011, 11:05 PM

I'm off to Egypt again for another holiday end of November for 1 month.  Liked what I saw last time I was there but will give further report when I get back.   dance

Turkey is the next stop though in September.  Now where's that hairy turk got to?   dance

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #100 - July 18, 2011, 11:23 PM

You mean just to balance things out, there are many wonderful Egyptian women. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Aww, Zaiba, you're so sweet. 001_wub  Wink

But I generally am not attracted to Egyptian men.  Huh?

Really you can't go wrong with a blue-eyed, white trash Egyptian-American. They are intelligent, handsome, forward-thinking and rumored to have sexual prowess nearing that of the mighty retard.

Tongue Maybe.

Rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in.
     Reply #101 - July 19, 2011, 09:56 PM

I'm off to Egypt again for another holiday end of November for 1 month.  Liked what I saw last time I was there but will give further report when I get back.   dance

Turkey is the next stop though in September.  Now where's that hairy turk got to?   dance

When you gonna be there exactly? We may be there same time.

Reply #102 - July 20, 2011, 11:32 AM

Turkey, Marmaris 15th - 25th September.   Egypt 24th November - 22nd December, mainly in Sharm but also to Cairo.   grin12 

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #103 - July 21, 2011, 10:52 AM

Aww, Zaiba, you're so sweet. 001_wub  Wink

But I generally am not attracted to Egyptian men.  Huh?

Tongue Maybe.

Huh?! Are you Egyptian? I did not know that Undecided
     Reply #104 - July 21, 2011, 12:24 PM

Well Maya, Sophia is desperate to make agnostic/atheist female friends (all her friends are males now). She would love to show you around Cairo.

I'm open for debate (of why we should re-/embrace Islam), but I will no longer participate in this forum. Message me if you need anything. Good luck and may you all find your way... again...
     Reply #105 - July 21, 2011, 02:08 PM

Wow that would be awesome luftazure, is Sophia your girlfriend?   Afro

I love it when a local can do that and you get to see and learn so much more about a place and its people than you ever can just visiting the tourist spots.   yes

Reply #106 - July 26, 2011, 01:29 AM

Oi... I am Egyptian and asexual. Then again, I am a freak of nature.

<mchawking>: there's a 9 inch one coming out next month and I wish I had money
     Reply #107 - July 26, 2011, 01:38 AM

Kod is the hottest Egyptian--end of discussion.

"A good man is so hard to find but a hard man is so good to find"
     Reply #108 - July 27, 2011, 01:05 PM

I feel  tomboyish speaking to an Egyptian because my dialect is much heavier than theirs. i'll usually lower my voice a bit and concentrate ( They speak fast!)All on all i don't necessarily like speaking loud but around loud people/family you kinda have to sometimes Tongue

I can always hear my dad's conversations from Rooooms away.

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #109 - July 27, 2011, 01:08 PM

^ LOL I am the loud speaker in the family.

Cheesy
     Reply #110 - December 09, 2011, 07:14 PM

Quoted for truth. This Raccoon Rapist guy really knew what he was talking about.

fuck you
     Reply #111 - December 09, 2011, 07:40 PM

Ella, what do you think of Algerians?

Berbs still hasn't answered that Tongue

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »