Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Egyptian Men

(Read 43274 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Egyptian Men
     Reply #60 - March 25, 2011, 01:16 PM

@ mufa9a

make sense now ?

Yes, highlighting the relevant text does help a lot.

I didn't address you not wanting to marry a Saudi American. I hold a Similar approach when not wanting to marry a 100 % Saudi . Totally personal reasons based on experience which is not conclusive. But i'm not against 50% Saudis marrying 100% Saudis.

*shrugs*

Actually , no . i was being my witty self. Did you miss it?

Absolutely. As i never conversed with you before, I couldn't have possibly known about your fabled wit.  piggy

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #61 - March 25, 2011, 01:30 PM

Kiss   there's flirting for ya  cool2

Grin

Kiss
     Reply #62 - March 25, 2011, 02:04 PM

Yes, highlighting the relevant text does help a lot.

SCORE!!

*shrugs*

applying your logic, a 100 % Saudi would not be purely my kind either.  your shrugging off appliance to your own position.  grin12 Given though, that i don't claim to hold it strictly.

Absolutely. As i never conversed with you before, I couldn't have possibly known about your fabled wit.  piggy

LOL,we'll don't rush into knowing anything. In reality i'm not really witty.

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #63 - March 25, 2011, 02:10 PM

applying your logic, a 100 % Saudi would not be purely my kind either.  your shrugging off appliance to your own position.   Given though, that i don't claim to hold it strictly.

No, you inquired about my stance, I just shrugged off yours (I didn't care to ask about your reasons, as opposed to your interest in knowing mine).

LOL,we'll don't rush into knowing anything. In reality i'm not really witty.

i figured that much.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #64 - March 25, 2011, 03:41 PM

penguins

Reply #65 - March 25, 2011, 03:56 PM

^ old but classic.

Reply #66 - March 25, 2011, 04:15 PM

Speaks volumes no?  Cheesy

Reply #67 - March 25, 2011, 04:21 PM

I personally like mufa9a's quirky humor. Yeah... totally random. Carry on.
     Reply #68 - March 25, 2011, 05:36 PM

^^^ Awwh!....So you'd be sad "if i walked away" Cheesy

Reply #69 - March 25, 2011, 06:57 PM

Nah I'm never doing that cheesy stuff. I'd rather be tortured during the Spanish Inquisition. Don't get me wrong I can be cheesy - but Jesus in a wheelchair at least I aim at some sort of style. That joke was off like pissing standing up and instead of hitting the porcelain you somehow managed to piss down the shower curtain and the cup containing the toothbrushes.
     Reply #70 - March 25, 2011, 07:18 PM

The balance is somewhere between this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDOHC3BH-aM

And this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwBdSIPvWA

Reply #71 - March 25, 2011, 07:26 PM

the second song made me laugh the first one made me kill a kitten :(
     Reply #72 - March 25, 2011, 07:47 PM

Awww, BD, I love you. Date me!

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #73 - March 29, 2011, 12:48 PM

Reading this theread has caused me epileptic fits.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #74 - July 18, 2011, 01:54 PM

Late to the party here , but have to add my 2 p,  few months ago I got to know this Egyptian Dr, he chased me like hell to date him, at the end I said to myself I will take a chance, he was mature, divorced and educated, so I thought it was OK, so we talked and chatted, twice we ended up talking on the phone all night long, seriously we started the call at 9pm and finished around 5 or 6 am,  it wasn’t just me talking lol we just got on well.  So things were fine, and I thought OK, I like him, lets meet up etc,  he gave me loads of nice compliments on everything from the way I looked to my voice to my attitude etc etc  he was really into me, chased me all the time, but suddenly when I got into him i.e. called him/text him, he turned cold… I thought, meh, I’ll move on, the minute I stopped calling/mailing / texting, he started  chasing me again saying how much he misses me , this cycle happened 2 or 3 times, the guy was just interested in the chase, he was open about how he cheated on his ex-wife and how he cheated on every woman he dated, but always made it as if he was the one who got let down, and made be feel I am different.  When he did this the last time, I completely dropped him, since then he has been chasing me like crazy, I just ignore his calls LOL, the more I ignore him the more he chases, but the fact is I really have no interest in a man like that, let him find someone else to play with. 
    However, this experience just put me off all Egyptian men!!

Teach us to care and not to care / Teach us to sit still.
    What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult to each other
    You are the music while the music lasts.
    T.S.Eliot
     Reply #75 - July 18, 2011, 02:03 PM

Addicts in the fronts, Haters in the back

omfg I just noticed this thread after Fara7 dug it up

Don't hate on us because we are the best...

finmad finmad finmad finmad finmad finmad

[13:36] <Fimbles> anything above 7 inches
    [13:37] <Fimbles> is wacko
    [13:37] <Fimbles> see
    [13:37] <Fimbles> you think i'd enjoy anything above 7 inches up my arse?
     Reply #76 - July 18, 2011, 02:13 PM

Hehe, sorry, no offense here, I know just because I had one bad experience it doesn't mean all are the same Smiley  I was educated by Egyptian teachers all through out my schooling btw. That was good and bad lol

T.S.Eliot
     Reply #77 - July 18, 2011, 03:22 PM

so we talked and chatted, twice we ended up talking on the phone all night long, seriously we started the call at 9pm and finished around 5 or 6 am, 

what a fag. him not you  Tongue

''we are morally and philisophically in the best position to win the league'' - Arsene Wenger
     Reply #78 - July 18, 2011, 03:31 PM

He likes to hear himself talk LOL..

T.S.Eliot
     Reply #79 - July 18, 2011, 04:39 PM

Kod is too cute to be egyptian LOL. talking of Egyptian men though my best friend was engaged to one and hated to him bits cause he was a dickhead and was heavily influencing her brother who was his best friend, so yeah confusing relationship but annoying at the same time!
     Reply #80 - July 18, 2011, 04:39 PM

Just to balance things out, there are many wonderful Egyptian men - especially Anglo-Egyptian men  grin12
     Reply #81 - July 18, 2011, 04:42 PM

Let me know when you see one  Tongue
     Reply #82 - July 18, 2011, 04:47 PM

And to lighten the mood - this is an Egyptian Candid Camera program. A young woman calls a passer-by to help her get a cassette out of the cassette player and then suddenly her family (Sa'eedis - from the south - very old fashioned ppl) come and start accusing them of getting up to no good and say he has to marry her now hehe... They are all in on the trick except the young men (they do the trick a few times). It'll be funnier to those who know what Sa'eedis are like (my brother in law is a sa'eedi bless him - sweet guy lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3JS97M8rY
     Reply #83 - July 18, 2011, 04:47 PM

Just to balance things out, there are many wonderful Egyptian men - especially Anglo-Egyptian men  grin12

You mean just to balance things out, there are many wonderful Egyptian women. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #84 - July 18, 2011, 04:47 PM

Let me know when you see one  Tongue

Tongue

Reply #85 - July 18, 2011, 04:48 PM

You mean just to balance things out, there are many wonderful Egyptian women. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol... I was married to an Egyptian woman - so, erm... yes...

But I happen to know there are some lovely, cuddly, sweet Anglo-Egyptian men (about my age) out there Wink
     Reply #86 - July 18, 2011, 04:55 PM

Awwwwwwwwww! Aren't you just too sweet Hassaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan grin12

I think it's quite a rare occurence where I personally generalize people with their ethnicity or their background, it's just so difficult to apply one set of stereotypical view on another just because they have something in common. So yeah the only Egyptian that I have been in contact with did not make me think twice about other Egyptian men.

yes
     Reply #87 - July 18, 2011, 07:16 PM

Good on you Zaiba, personally I would never ever dabble with a Moroccan man in any capacity.  Far too many bad memories, associations, experiences etc for me to ever really feel even a minor bit of trust and I have serious trust issues anyway Grin so NEVER.

As for Egyptian man, I've never dated one, and my only one thing would be could I date someone who talks louder than me?  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #88 - July 18, 2011, 07:27 PM

The truth is misogyny is rife in Arab culture - and if my dad is anything to go by then steer clear of Egyptians - but that's another story I won't go into.
     Reply #89 - July 18, 2011, 07:33 PM

Sadly I think this is true.  Even those who appear Westernised are masking ideas about women that they haven't really dealt with or challenged yet.  Even the most relaxed of them, can all of the sudden feel uncomfortable with your choice of clothes, so really, who can you relax and be yourself around?

Not to say I wouldn't, but man would he have to climb a mountain and bring back a golden fleece just to prove to me he wasn't like that lol.  Mission.

Not you though Hassan, you could just grab me a beer from the pub, that's proof enough for me.  Tongue

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »