Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 17 y/0 ex Muslim from India

(Read 12844 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: 17 y/0 ex Muslim from India
     Reply #30 - March 17, 2011, 07:44 AM

Thank you Cheesy

All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man.
    - J Krishnamurti
     Reply #31 - March 17, 2011, 07:44 AM

Thanks Cheesy I'm startign to find the parrot cute xD

All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man.
    - J Krishnamurti
     Reply #32 - March 17, 2011, 07:46 AM

I didn't want my family to know, but I guess I wasn't too careful, so yeah my mother has this habit of snooping around and its been crappy ever since :( I don't know any ex Muslims in real life, sadly :/

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #33 - March 17, 2011, 07:48 AM

It kills me to think my biggest threat is my mother but hey, I can't really help it

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #34 - March 17, 2011, 07:50 AM

Thanks Cheesy I <3 bacon :p

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #35 - March 17, 2011, 07:53 AM

Thank you Smiley

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #36 - March 17, 2011, 09:20 AM

hiii there welcome! I watched your blog and the zakir naik video, terrible isn't. And how I hate all of these smiling, understanding guys' faces listening to the lecture, they will go home with the thought that God has allowed them to beat the woman!!! But when he only mentions a woman beating a man, be it only lightly, then all the guys look like hell no, what a stupid idea. A man has to stand up for the woman, this is what Naik says, so how is standing up for her beating her??

Probably the woman who asked the question still hasn't got sufficient answer but she will think it is her fault or she just leaves it, so much information and who can challenge a scholar isn't it. I was like that for a long time, even though in my heart I know there is something wrong!

I think you are very brave for deciding for yourself this is all b*llsh*t and for taking the step to leave islam!
     Reply #37 - March 17, 2011, 12:36 PM

It kills me to think my biggest threat is my mother but hey, I can't really help it

I can hear ya man.. Its definitely very tough to reason with mother. And she can continue to be on your case forever.
    Thanks Cheesy I <3 bacon :p

Is bacon available in India?

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #38 - March 17, 2011, 11:59 PM

They have bacon in India?
     Reply #39 - March 18, 2011, 10:51 AM

D'oh lol

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #40 - March 18, 2011, 10:53 AM

Thanks Smiley

Yeah, made me cringe that video, I don't like how Naik relates a mature married woman to a 5 year old kid

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #41 - March 19, 2011, 08:44 AM

Convert to Hinduism.

Fake friends flatter you. Their compliments are made up. Nasty enemies criticize you harshly. They pick on you unnecessarily. Neither of them help you improve yourself. The best critic is honest and knows you exactly and the best person you can choose to follow is someone closest to you.
     Reply #42 - March 24, 2011, 12:04 PM

Pfft

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #43 - March 24, 2011, 12:07 PM

Ignore the trolls, FreedomToChoos, there are a few of them about.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »