Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: HI

(Read 7641 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • HI
     OP - March 13, 2011, 10:51 AM

I was bullied  into joining the forum by some ex-Muslim fanatics  beatdeadhorse
    I would prob be someone who went to the ex-Muslim one law for all conference on the 12th  in london and met some very incredible people. 
    I was a Muslim know  I am an open Atheist but soon to be a playing the role of a Muslim revert in a theatre production directed by life.

"A belief in hell and the knowledge that every ambition is doomed to frustration at the hands of a skeleton have never prevented the majority of human beings from behaving as though death were no more than an unfounded rumour."
    Aldous Huxley
  • Re: HI
     Reply #1 - March 13, 2011, 10:58 AM

Yay, I'm new as well. So this is the first time for me to be the first to welcome someone new!

So welcome!
     Reply #2 - March 13, 2011, 11:03 AM

Nice meeting  you (on-line) Hakimi

"A belief in hell and the knowledge that every ambition is doomed to frustration at the hands of a skeleton have never prevented the majority of human beings from behaving as though death were no more than an unfounded rumour."
    Aldous Huxley
     Reply #3 - March 13, 2011, 11:10 AM

I was bullied  into joining the forum by some ex-Muslim fanatics  beatdeadhorse
    I would prob be someone who went to the ex-Muslim one law for all conference on the 12th  in london and met some very incredible people.  
    I was a Muslim know  I am an open Atheist but soon to be a playing the role of a Muslim revert in a theatre production directed by life.

bloody ex-Muslims., I read a verse in Quran Lucem Ferre .,  it  says., Allah says to Muslims

"Spank them where ever you find  other wise they will spank you "  

I think Allah was right ..   So let your  Muslims friends know about CEMB so that they join CEMB and spank these  ex-Muslims of CEMB.

welcome to CEMB..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - March 13, 2011, 11:11 AM

Hey Lucem Ferre, welcome!

'The greatest glory of living lies not in never falling but in rising everytime you fall'
     Reply #5 - March 13, 2011, 11:26 AM

Hi Mr. Lucem Ferre.

I'm a fan of MF Doom, too.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #6 - March 13, 2011, 11:52 AM

signwelcome So tell us what made you leave Islam, and if you are open about it amongst your family

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - March 13, 2011, 12:00 PM

hey! i'm the dude who got very drunk last night! it's lovely to see that you've caved into our peer pressure Wink

welcome

Reply #8 - March 13, 2011, 12:44 PM

Afro Pariah who are you?

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #9 - March 13, 2011, 12:47 PM

IsLame

Yes i told my family
    But due to financial and other reasons against my ethics I have to lie and revert back to islam.
    Its not so much lie then a performance for those who value humans in so far as they believe in what they believe
    REVENGE  yes

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #10 - March 13, 2011, 12:50 PM

Haha yes, serrated_colon, you feeling ok-ish today? I can only imagine  wacko (the face is called wacko but I'm not trying to swear at you; i just think it respresents how you must be feeling today)

And a renewed WELCOME to our philosophical friend! Enjoyed talking to you yesterday (all of you, btw)
    S.
     Reply #11 - March 13, 2011, 12:56 PM

And again thanks to Pariah for Honey T Vanillas  dance Bad influence you are, but greatly appreciated
     Reply #12 - March 13, 2011, 01:00 PM

SuzanneB

Likewise

But I must add that it was irksome to be watched under the trained eye of a behavioural psychologist. I would love to hear your observations as you where there on an occasion of study. We ex-Muslim must be curious specimens that no microscopic adjustment can capture our true forms (joke). I am just as simple as a pavilion dog with a STRONG distrust for all psychology cool2

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #13 - March 13, 2011, 01:01 PM

???know I get who Pariah is

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #14 - March 13, 2011, 01:05 PM

Haha I really can't blame you at all! I myself am still distrustful of psychologists sometimes Wink But not to be worried: I am really looking at the bigger picture of psychological processes involved in deconversion and am not analysing any individuals - even though some of you would be worthy of inspection Tongue. Most of the evening I forgot I was a researcher and was just genuinely enjoying the good company  parrot
     Reply #15 - March 13, 2011, 01:06 PM

olweasel

Yes I am good friends with the
    Metal faced villain

Revelations in Braille
    Respiration, inhale          
    View nations fail and
    Shaking of a snake tail
    Make due
    Blazing swords, trace the haze
    Praise the lord, saving grace
    Lace your broad, she say she bored

Mohammed was craving some DOOM
    ALL CAPS NO TRICK SPELLING

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #16 - March 13, 2011, 01:07 PM

i will, by the way, post a summary of my research on the forum by the end of this whole journey, so you guys will be informed Smiley but i'm really keeping everything fully anynomous, so no one will be retraceable in the report.
     Reply #17 - March 13, 2011, 01:10 PM

Haha I really can't blame you at all! I myself am still distrustful of psychologists sometimes Wink But not to be worried: I am really looking at the bigger picture of psychological processes involved in deconversion and am not analysing any individuals - even though some of you would be worthy of inspection Tongue. Most of the evening I forgot I was a researcher and was just genuinely enjoying the good company  parrot

lol I wont pretend to know what deconversion  is. But yeah it was an enjoyable evening

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #18 - March 13, 2011, 01:12 PM

Aaaw sorry, jargon. You know what conversion is? When someone joins a religion? Well, deconversion is the opposite.
     Reply #19 - March 13, 2011, 01:19 PM

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #20 - March 13, 2011, 01:25 PM

SuzanneB i am not knocking your subject psychology. Please don't take offence 

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #21 - March 13, 2011, 01:27 PM

bloody ex-Muslims., I read a verse in Quran Lucem Ferre .,  it  says., Allah says to Muslims

"Spank them where ever you find  other wise they will spank you "  

I think Allah was right ..   So let your  Muslims friends know about CEMB so that they join CEMB and spank these  ex-Muslims of CEMB.

welcome to CEMB..

Look Mohammed had a fetish for spanking we should not insult him for it
    What ever turns him on 040

Aldous Huxley
     Reply #22 - March 13, 2011, 01:38 PM

Hey Lucem,

Welcome to the forum..

Have a parrot:  parrot

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #23 - March 13, 2011, 01:45 PM

Welcome to the forum!  bunny

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #24 - March 13, 2011, 02:00 PM

Welcome !

genuinely jealous of your night out last night !  i slept at 9:00 pm with a cold :(

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #25 - March 13, 2011, 02:04 PM

Haha yes, serrated_colon, you feeling ok-ish today? I can only imagine  wacko (the face is called wacko but I'm not trying to swear at you; i just think it respresents how you must be feeling today)

And a renewed WELCOME to our philosophical friend! Enjoyed talking to you yesterday (all of you, btw)
    S.

i actually don't feel that bad tbh. just a slight tummy-ache but no crazy hangover or anything Cheesy
     Reply #26 - March 13, 2011, 02:04 PM

Im not sure what sort of psychology you are studying but one thing i know is that behaviour reveals NOTHING  

It's a good piece of writing and even though I am not sure whether we should say behaviour reveals NOTHING, it surely doesn't reveal everything - I couldn't agree with you more. It doesn't reveal enough. Thankfully psychology has moved away from such a one-sided view of human behaviour; mental states are acknowledged and behaviourism is not so much 'in vogue' anymore. I am actually studying "social and developmental psychology." While it includes theories of behaviourism, that is certainly not all it encompasses. Thankfully. Even though social psychology in general is quite flawed as well, but that's a different story. S.
     Reply #27 - March 13, 2011, 02:07 PM

Look Mohammed had a fetish for spanking we should not insult him for it
    What ever turns him on 040

I agree with that Lucem Ferre., I always respect and refer  prophet of Islam as Mr. PBUH sall'allahu alayhi wasallam., Her had   lots fetishes[/b] apart from spanking.  ,  If I was there instead of Zaid, I would have spanked his ass until it bleeds(Toba..toba) for his sexual desire towards Zainab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqx1VcpSqPI

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #28 - March 13, 2011, 06:31 PM

Welcome Smiley. I never thought there'd be so many ex muslims in the world!
     Reply #29 - March 13, 2011, 06:41 PM

i actually don't feel that bad tbh. just a slight tummy-ache but no crazy hangover or anything Cheesy

Smiley impressed
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »