Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Being Vegetarian (continued from shout box)

(Read 67548 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 15 16 1718 19 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Being Vegetarian (continued from shout box)
     Reply #480 - March 23, 2011, 08:17 AM

Anyway, as you have raised the subject of symbolism Prince Spinoza, what would you say this person's choice of dress is supposed to signify?:

(Clicky for piccy!)

Smurf rape, duh!

For real though, DH, do you think she's pretty? Would you bring her over to your parents?
     Reply #481 - March 23, 2011, 08:24 AM

HAHA Thug for life nigga!

Didn't know Klan members were into Pac. Isn't that a bit conflicting? Especially with lyrics like these:

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
    I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots

Or:

And all the bitches from the Klan
    Come feel the wrath of a black man

Reply #482 - March 23, 2011, 08:25 AM

@Blackdog. She's decent enough looking. The question of me taking her home to my folks is irrelevant since a kafir like me is forbidden to her as she is forbidden to me. If she was by some vanishingly tiny chance  ignorant of such matters and took me home to meet her folks her dad would probably cut her throat.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #483 - March 23, 2011, 08:43 AM

@Blackdog. She's decent enough looking. The question of me taking her home to my folks is irrelevant since a kafir like me is forbidden to her as she is forbidden to me. If she was by some vanishingly tiny chance  ignorant of such matters and took me home to meet her folks her dad would probably cut her throat.

Ah not white enough for you? Well they can't all please you now can they DH? Good thing too because God, we'd run out of women if that was the case!!!

But seriously DH, I think if she saw the inner you, the inner DH, the kind and caring DH, gentle like the sea breeze but without the foul stench and oil spillage... OK wait let me rework that.  

The kind and gentle DH, that's into poetry and children, OK no that's not right either. Or maybe it is I just never saw you as the poetry reading type.

One more time, if she met the kind and gentle DH, lurking along highways, I mean hitchhiking, looking for a victim, I mean a Good Samaritan, carrying a bowling ball bag with unknown contents she would totally fall prey for you. I mean fall in love.

How could she not? I’m sure you’re one of the nicest and most charming guys out there!
     Reply #484 - March 23, 2011, 08:44 AM

Didn't know Klan members were into Pac. Isn't that a bit conflicting? Especially with lyrics like these:

[see above]

Or:

[see above]

Ah but he's only referring to the tiny minority of violent racist extremist Klan Members and not the vast majority of decent peace loving KKK men, women and children who have never lynched a single black person, utterly condemn those who have and simply want to be left in peace to wear their white robes and burn the odd cross on a Sunday evening.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #485 - March 23, 2011, 08:47 AM

Ah but he's only referring to the tiny minority of violent racist extremist Klan Members and not the vast majority of decent peace loving KKK men, women and children who have never lynched a single black person, utterly condemn those who have and simply want to be left in peace to wear their white robes and burn the odd cross on a Sunday evening.

ROFL

I'm gonna nominate you for JOTM for that Grin Pure comedy gold!
     Reply #486 - March 23, 2011, 12:45 PM

It's like the Nick Griffin comedy hour.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #487 - March 23, 2011, 12:49 PM

Anyway, as you have raised the subject of symbolism Prince Spinoza, what would you say this person's choice of dress is supposed to signify?:

(Clicky for piccy!)

Rainbows.
     Reply #488 - March 23, 2011, 01:34 PM

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #489 - March 23, 2011, 01:41 PM

ishina do not bother with Mab... he always comes back to rape, pedophilia and human killing and equates them with killing animals for food... If he does not like one argument, he switches somewhere else... No one from the veggies here told me what to do with humans living in harsh environments that do not sustain agriculture and where animals are used for everything (food,clothing,heating,housing etc)..

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #490 - March 23, 2011, 04:55 PM

Reply #491 - March 23, 2011, 04:55 PM

Reply #492 - March 23, 2011, 05:04 PM

Nobody wakes up in the morning thinking “How can I annoy DH today?” This shit writes itself. He cooks up a five course troll meal, paints a target on his arse, calls everyone’s momma a whore, then yells “come get me!” from the rooftop. Then he cries about being harassed.

If he unfucks himself, maybe he'll get a better response.

Reply #493 - March 23, 2011, 05:32 PM

@Blackdog. She's decent enough looking. The question of me taking her home to my folks is irrelevant since a kafir like me is forbidden to her as she is forbidden to me. If she was by some vanishingly tiny chance  ignorant of such matters and took me home to meet her folks her dad would probably cut her throat.

Lol.

DH... DH... tell me, which soft, delicate Muslimah spurned your sexual advances and left you such a bitter man? It's okay, there are plenty more being smuggled into the UK in the backs of Sainsbury's lorries as we speak, I'm sure one of them will marry you.
     Reply #494 - March 23, 2011, 09:35 PM

Lol.

DH... DH... tell me, which soft, delicate Muslimah spurned your sexual advances and left you such a bitter man? It's okay, there are plenty more being smuggled into the UK in the backs of Sainsbury's lorries as we speak, I'm sure one of them will marry you.

Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #495 - March 24, 2011, 06:50 AM

Quote from: Eliphaz
    DH... DH... tell me, which soft, delicate Muslimah spurned your sexual advances and left you such a bitter man?

Ah you are so perceptive. The one on the right in this photo:

I even stood under her window and serenaded her with a song I composed myself entitled "The first time never I saw your face" but she poured boiling camel piss on my head from a baptismal font she stole from a Roman Catholic church. Not even the paper roses I sent her made from pages lovingly torn from the Koran and dyed red with the blood of pigs over which I had invoked the name of Allat could win her over.

Reply #496 - March 24, 2011, 06:56 AM

Rainbows.

Ah come now....you are doing that of which you unjustly accused me: avoiding giving a straight answer.

Reply #497 - March 24, 2011, 07:07 AM

Quote from: Pishina
    Nobody wakes up in the morning thinking “How can I annoy DH today?”

I think you have displayed a certain obsessive preoccupation with me since you stumbled on a thread on which I was annoying some of my detractors with a taste of their own medicine and left one of your trademark genius witticisms. What was it you wrote again?

This shit writes itself. He cooks up a five course troll meal, paints a target on his arse, calls everyone’s momma a whore, then yells “come get me!” from the rooftop. Then he cries about being harassed.

You really need do need to work on your metaphors.

If he unfucks himself, maybe he'll get a better response.

I don't come here to get "positive feedback" but to challenge notions propagated here which are at best ostrichesque wishful thinking and at worst downright dishonest.

Reply #498 - March 24, 2011, 07:59 AM

Ok, you got me. I admit it. I'm hopelessly devoted to you. I'm so obsessed with you that I'll just have to put you back on ignore where you've been for weeks. It's the only way I can control my feelings for you.

Reply #499 - March 24, 2011, 01:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlN4Ho50abA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIYn8NP87Y

Meat is so useful, you can make cars and buildings with it.
     Reply #500 - March 24, 2011, 01:31 PM

I think you have displayed a certain obsessive preoccupation with me since you stumbled on a thread on which I was annoying some of my detractors with a taste of their own medicine and left one of your trademark genius witticisms. What was it you wrote again?

You really need do need to work on your metaphors.

I don't come here to get "positive feedback" but to challenge notions propagated here which are at best ostrichesque wishful thinking and at worst downright dishonest.

Reply #501 - March 24, 2011, 01:55 PM

Eat vegetables off my naked 7000$ tits, baby

Only if they're hand-picked by child labourers, dahling.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #502 - March 24, 2011, 03:17 PM

Quote from: Mount A Bison
    Extreme circumstances justify many things that would not be defensible under normal conditions. Not a foundation upon which to base policy.

Indeed, during the siege of Leningrad large scale cannibalism took place

Reply #503 - March 24, 2011, 03:26 PM

Quote from: BlackDog
    Did you look up boring? I think you should look up boring. No seriously look up boring.

boring1
    n
    1. (Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
    a.  the act or process of making or enlarging a hole
    b.  the hole made in this way

I guess you are alluding to definition (a) with respect to the ever-deeper hole you keep digging yourself into.

Aw witttle DH got a booboo.

Now write in the same manner:

"Blackdog and Q-man rank each other highly"

Reply #504 - March 24, 2011, 03:33 PM

wigger, wigga
    n Slang a white youth who adopts black youth culture by adopting its speech, wearing its clothes, and listening to its music
    (SOURCE)

I guess that makes yo' a PIGger L2PK (innit?)

Stupid fake ass wannabe black asians. You guys are giving asians a bad name now. Probably dont even know how to even load a magizine in there and shit. Probably they took so long because they had to go find there "Daddy's" gun under the bed. I'm from the bay area, I know who to pick fights with and I know not to mess with the ones that are gonna shoot ya. And those asians had no balls. There just teny boopers trying to act black. SOURCE

How black are you? (serious scientific survey)

INTERESTING DISCUSSION on the phenomenon of "black-acting" "Asians"

Reply #505 - March 25, 2011, 05:11 PM

This isn't about vegetarians any more is it?

Reply #506 - March 25, 2011, 10:05 PM

Well, vegetarianism is really boring........................ Tongue

Anyway, the stuff about DH etc has been split to here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15196.0

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #507 - March 27, 2011, 02:38 PM

Don't tell me this thread went to 30 pages..

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #508 - March 28, 2011, 06:00 AM

Well, vegetarianism is really boring........................ Tongue

Anyway, the stuff about DH etc has been split to here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15196.0

Change your username to "vegetarianism" then.

Reply #509 - March 28, 2011, 02:46 PM

*badum tish*
  • Previous page 1 ... 15 16 1718 19 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »