Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Egypt After Hosni Mubarak

(Read 2730 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Egypt After Hosni Mubarak
     OP - February 28, 2011, 02:42 PM

Hosni Mubarak barred from leaving Egypt

Hosni Mubarak barred from leaving Egypt
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/28/hosni-mubarak-travel-ban-egypt

(Clicky for piccy!)

Egypt's former president Hosni Mubarak has been banned from leaving the country, as the interim government stepped up legal proceedings against the recently ousted dictator and his family.

The Egyptian attorney general, Abdel Meguid Mahmoud, also announced that all of Mubarak's domestic assets would be frozen pending further enquiries.

The measures extend to Mubarak's wife and children – including his youngest son, Gamal, a former banker and close associate of many of Egypt's leading businessmen – and may be the prelude to a formal prosecution.

A number of former ministers from the deposed regime have already been made subject to travel bans and asset freezes since Mubarak was forced out of office on 11 February, and many are now facing possible trial on charges ranging from corruption to the unlawful killing of protesters.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Egypt After Hosni Mubarak
     Reply #1 - February 28, 2011, 02:45 PM

"Whatever comes around, goes around"
     Reply #2 - February 28, 2011, 03:42 PM

Mubarak's wife, son prevented from boarding plane

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011-02-28-egypt-mubarak_N.htm

CAIRO (AP) — Airport officials said authorities prevented the wife and son of ousted Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak from flying out of the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh hours before authorities banned the Mubarak family from traveling abroad. The officials said Monday that Mubarak's wife, Suzanne, and son Gamal tried to board a private jet Sunday at the airport in Sharm el-Sheikh, where they have been staying since Mubarak stepped down on Feb. 11.

Authorities told them they cannot leave without special permission.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity in line with regulations.

On Monday, Egypt's top prosecutor seized all the funds of Mubarak and his family and banned them from traveling abroad.

Reply #3 - February 28, 2011, 03:48 PM

Douglas Murray on 5 Live - Egypt and Mubarak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbxdAOhJuM

Muslim Brotherhood seeks political legitimacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFvF8s_V62A

And I  say Muslim Brotherhood   should have freedom to contest and participate in elections.,

What all one needs iis a  constitution is  that protects u] FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION  and  freedom to criticize[/u]  and  protection  must come from Egyptian Judiciary + governing body and police force 

Reply #4 - March 04, 2011, 09:17 AM

Look at this Pakistani CLOWN with Ph.D in chemistry from Canada., Now doing PhD  Islam for 40 years  he writes QUANTUM NOTES at http://thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=34282&Cat=9&dt=3/4/2011

It’s time for an Arabian Union?  dr.Dr Muzaffar Iqbal

...This change has now unleashed its logical consequence in the form of a new generation rising up to dictators with whom the West has comfortably worked for decades. The change has been sudden and swift and, though both Europe and America seem to have quickly adapted to it, they are still not in a position to control it. Yet, this slow adaptation is apparent.....

The idea of an Arabian Union, perhaps initially modelled on the European Union, is not a far-fetched idea, if Arabs can overcome the Shia-Sunni divide, and this may be far easier for the new generation of young men and women who have come out on the streets of Egypt, Tunis, Libya and other countries  for they can hope to forge a new polity in which these age-old conflicts can finally come to rest, even if no theological solutions can be found for them.

The writer is a freelance columnist. Email: quantumnotes@gmail.com

well he is babbling something but he doesn't understand human mind set.,   ]he thinks  Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia are going to share their oil wealth with every one through out Arab peninsula ., For that you have to work with that Transnational Islam., and you know the results we have uncle Osama..

Fool instead of  doing some chemistry and teaching chemistry in Pakistan he became Islamic intellectual writing rubbish on Islamic science with that another fool Dr Zaghloul Mohammad Al Najjar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3GIPZfqd0Y

yes it  is big bang.. it is all BANG.. BANG..  marry one two three four., and if you are prophet you have unlimited houries on this earth and in heavens..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »