Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: ex-Mormon engaged to ex-Muslim

(Read 23707 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: ex-Mormon engaged to ex-Muslim
     Reply #90 - May 10, 2012, 02:37 AM

Welcome to the forum. I really hope things work out between you and the Afghan guy. And like previous posters said if you marry him it will be easier for him to apply for american citizenship

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #91 - May 10, 2012, 06:08 AM

More lame attempts at sarcasm to mask your inability to effectively rebut my statements.

Which, true to form, you cannot back up with corroborating Koranic references. I can so back up mine however:

And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fights against them. How perverse are they! They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One Allah. There is no Allah save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner

You might be tempted to dredge up surah 2:62:

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

As I have explained a number of times before (and which has obviously not penetrated your smug exterior) "good" Christians and Jews are, when all is said and done, recognizable by their acceptance of the divinity of the Koran ie THEY BECOME MUSLIMS.

You would make a great salafi dude, seriously this qu'ran quote is one the salafis use to justify saying that sufis and shia and any muslim who uses bid'ah as being mushrikeen (idolaters) and hence going straight to jahannam.

And no, I haven't heard any of the 'ulema say that muslim men can't marry christians or jews, in fact even Mo married one himself. The closest to being haram, is hearing 'ulema say that it is makruh due the fact that it could 'cause one to leave Islam, or the fact that the kids could grow up to become christian or jewish, or due to the impracticalities of making worship harder for the Muslim etc...

P.S, I still hate it when people call the Qu'ran, the Koran, despite not being muslim anymore.
     Reply #92 - May 10, 2012, 06:18 AM

Oh, and congrats to the OP!  Afro Afro Afro

Good for you guys, hope you can get to be together real soon as one happy family.  dance dance dance

Ahhh, despite hating romcoms, I am a true romatic at heart and love real love stories like yours.  mysmilie_977 001_wub
     Reply #93 - May 10, 2012, 06:24 AM

Hmm good point, I didn't read this folder until now Lilyesque., You are giving me ideas., I am going to give Internet fatwah.,

Oh my People., Oh Muslim men., You are NOT allowed to marry  other women except those women who are born to Muslim parents and  are over 18. From Now on wards Muslim men are not allowed more than one wife at any time in their lives. Oh Muslim  From now onwards No Muslim men are   allowed to marry Christians, Jews, and idolators . Such Rascals will not be allowed to live as Muslim but Ex-Muslim.

Where as Muslim women are allowed to marry any one as many as four Husbands at a time,  They will not be allowed more than  four husbands at any time

Mullah yeezevee on the authority of Allah and his messenger of Muhammad.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Loved this Yeezevee, made me chuckle inside.  grin12

Reply #94 - May 10, 2012, 08:51 AM

Thats good news, Congrats cheers

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »