Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Are blowjobs halal?

(Read 287470 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #210 - June 04, 2016, 06:30 AM

Is it degrading for men (or women) to perform cunnilingus as well? What if the person likes performing oral sex?

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #211 - June 04, 2016, 07:27 AM

OP posted this question in context to male-female relationship.
    And there is no haram/halal for gays in islam. Gays are not even considered acceptable in islam.
    So there was no need to bring gay stuff here.

I'm back at the computer, I was at a burlesque show. Anyway, I wrote a very comprehensive thread on the subject of homosexuality in the Abrahamic tradition. That is here. Go read that. tl;dr: Islam doesn't prohibit gay sex as long as one of the partners is exclusively gay and not bisexual, Christianity used to allow gay marriage, and Judaism included homosexuality its prohibitions because the Zoroastrian government told them to even tho the locals didn't have a problem with it and had male and female shrine prostitutes, even as part of the worship of the Lord.

The original post:
    This has been a niggling question and was an ongoing debate amongst me and my friends back when I was a muzzie. I was wondering if anyone had done the required research and found a definite answer?

Purely for academic purposes, you understand.  cool2

didn't mention whether it was male/female or male/male.

Any ways, your "guys". friends are too naughty.

Your point? Not all of us are as repressed as you.

So where did you got your statistics ? how can you say it is more popular among gays than straight women ?
    Have you ever seen the world population ratio of gay men vs straight women.
    There is absolutely no comparison between two groups. Straight Women outnumber gay men.

Yes, straight women outnumber gay men, but . They have to at this point in our history, because gay men can't reproduce as easily or as cheaply as straight women. Although there is some evidence to suggest that straight women who enjoy sex a lot are more likely to have gay sons. Also, I did say "probably", not "these are the exact figures." I'm basing it off of the people I've talked to and the small polls I've done at uni. (Also, gay people are more likely to discuss marriage with their partner than straight people, according to another of the polls I conducted--this is probably because a gay marriage bill was in the local legislature, tho.) I can't find any studies that directly give numbers on prevalence; however, one indirect way to study how often straight and gay people give blowjobs is STI infection via oral sex. (Yes, it is possible to transmit diseases orally.) I found a pair of meta-analysis articles on this: Oral sex and transmission of viral ad non-viral STIs. The numbers in the studies cited in this meta-analysis show much higher rates in gay men than in straight women or straight men. This would seem to indicate--albeit indirectly--that gay men are giving far more blowies than straight women. This isn't because homosexuality is inherently riskier, it's because the number of times the action is completed is higher. Basically, the more times you engage in a risky behavior, the higher the likelihood of something bad happening--imagine playing Russian Roulette with a 6-shot revolver: if you only hit the trigger once, you've got about a 1 in 6 chance of dying, but if you play 10 times, the chance of you dying increases to "pretty much certain."

And I can see lots of thing going around me.

You see people giving each other head? Are you sure it's not just fever dreams cooked up by your repressed brain? Have you also considered the possibility that you are hallucinating?

I have seen you posting lots of stuff regarding gays !
    you are gay rights activist or what ?

I'm very openly asexual, aka "not straight." It's small wonder that I hang out with other people who are not straight. I feel safer around gay men than I do straight men. I would much rather hang out with 10 gay drag queens in a bathroom than 1 you in a restaurant. Also, I don't see a problem with being a gay rights activist. You say that as if it's a bad thing, like it's something I should be ashamed of or embarrassed about. It's not.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #212 - June 04, 2016, 01:58 PM

Is it degrading for men (or women) to perform cunnilingus as well? What if the person likes performing oral sex?

He must be under the influence of Satan.

I think you have some problem.
    Every thing I post, looks weird to you.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #213 - June 04, 2016, 02:05 PM

"Gal From USA" for you.

Quran 29:28
    وَلُوطًا إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ إِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الْفَاحِشَةَ مَا سَبَقَكُم بِهَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِّنَ الْعَالَمِينَ
    And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, "Indeed, you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds.

Quran 29:29
    أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ وَتَقْطَعُونَ السَّبِيلَ وَتَأْتُونَ فِي نَادِيكُمُ الْمُنكَرَ ۖ فَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِ إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ
    Indeed, you approach men and obstruct the road and commit in your meetings [every] evil." And the answer of his people was not but they said, "Bring us the punishment of Allah , if you should be of the truthful."

Quran 29:30
    قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
    He said, "My Lord, support me against the corrupting people."

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #214 - June 04, 2016, 06:33 PM

"Gal From USA" for you.

Quran 29:28
    وَلُوطًا إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ إِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الْفَاحِشَةَ مَا سَبَقَكُم بِهَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِّنَ الْعَالَمِينَ
    And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, "Indeed, you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds.

Quran 29:29
    أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ وَتَقْطَعُونَ السَّبِيلَ وَتَأْتُونَ فِي نَادِيكُمُ الْمُنكَرَ ۖ فَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِ إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ
    Indeed, you approach men and obstruct the road and commit in your meetings [every] evil." And the answer of his people was not but they said, "Bring us the punishment of Allah , if you should be of the truthful."

Quran 29:30
    قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
    He said, "My Lord, support me against the corrupting people.

[/mention]
    [/quote]

Then he offered the men of the city his two daughters and said "Here, rape them instead." Then he got drunk and had sex with both of them. (He didn't really, because he didn't exist, but that's what the story says.)

Not a guy I feel a need to take moral guidance from.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #215 - June 04, 2016, 10:11 PM

Blowjob is halal according to islam, as oral sex is allowed in islam.
    But Blowjob is degradation of women.
    According to my moral values.

But then, moral values are relative. May be it's fun for you.
    but for me is disgusting and humiliation of female body.

Why are blowjobs degrading to women?

If it happens between two (or more) consenting adults, why should they not have fun?

That you find it scary is OK. Then just don't do it.
    (But should the unlikely happen, and you get the chance to decline the offer, then please be honest to her. She had probably initially found you attractive, and it can be hurtful to have someone turn down the best gift you could think of)
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #216 - June 04, 2016, 10:12 PM

Only if bismillah is said before blowing.

Bismallah?

Oh my, I thought she said "shouldIswallow"!
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #217 - June 04, 2016, 10:25 PM

It is halal. However, if semen is produced, it shouldn't be swallowed.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #218 - June 04, 2016, 10:31 PM

Yeah, but according to the old testament, "spilling it on the ground" is really bad too!

Think of Onan. Skydaddy got really pissed over a bit of coitus interruptus.
    Spitting can't possibly be good.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #219 - June 04, 2016, 11:12 PM

Yeah, but according to the old testament, "spilling it on the ground" is really bad too!

Think of Onan. Skydaddy got really pissed over a bit of coitus interruptus.
    Spitting can't possibly be good.

Actually that's not what God killed him for, it was the greed that motivated him to not knock up his brother's widow. He was supposed to be "raising up an heir" for his brother, but he pulled out because didn't want that potential kid to inherit Onan's father Judah's stuff. Then God kills Onan and instead of letting his third son, Shechem, knock up Tamar, Judah said "he's too young, live as a widow in your mother's house and he'll come to you later."

Then Tamar dressed as a prostitute and seduced Judah, who paid her with his staff and signet ring. When he found out she had gotten pregnant while technically married to Shechem, he was like "awesome, i can get rid of her finally!" And said "BURN THE WHORE!" then she gave him his staff and signet ring and was like "i don't think you will", so then he said "she was more righteous than i was, because i did owe her a child but didn't want to give her my son in marriage. So i guess we'll call it square and go our own ways."

So, again, not a great family to get my morals from.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #220 - June 04, 2016, 11:49 PM

Actually that's not what God killed him for, it was the greed that motivated him to not knock up his brother's widow.

That is one of the explanations (fulfill your obligations no matter how gross, or else...), but there really are three possibilities:
    -Not knocking up the widow as supposed to
    -Humping his sister in law (normally a screaming no-no... but impregnating the widow trumps this one)
    -"Spilling of seed"

The part of "spilling seed" has been taken very seriously in early christianity and is one of the arguments used by the RCC against contraception.
    Since there is no god, apart from what the believers make up, I think we should call it a draw. Part of god did it because of non-fulfillment of obligations, and part because of spunking the earthworms.

I totally agree. The bible is a really sick place to look for moral guidance.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #221 - June 05, 2016, 04:03 AM

[/mention]

Then he offered the men of the city his two daughters and said "Here, rape them instead." Then he got drunk and had sex with both of them. (He didn't really, because he didn't exist, but that's what the story says.)

Not a guy I feel a need to take moral guidance from.

Well, I regret that I posted that comment in Muslim Mode.
    But anyways lets make some points clear about loot story

Yes, this is true. Loot did offered men of the town, to rape his daughters.
    But sex between Loot and his daughters is not mentioned in quran.
    It is only mentioned in bible.

And even according to bible, loot didn't had sex with his daughter, it was a rape.
    His daughters made him drunk and raped him, and had sex with him in two consecutive days.

Loot had no sense when he was doing sex with his daughters.

but again, it is just a story written by some one.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #222 - June 05, 2016, 04:04 AM

Why are blowjobs degrading to women?

If it happens between two (or more) consenting adults, why should they not have fun?

That you find it scary is OK. Then just don't do it.
    (But should the unlikely happen, and you get the chance to decline the offer, then please be honest to her. She had probably initially found you attractive, and it can be hurtful to have someone turn down the best gift you could think of)

Morality is relative my friend.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #223 - June 05, 2016, 04:05 AM

It is halal. However, if semen is produced, it shouldn't be swallowed.

A-muslim , why it is halal ?
    it looks nasty and unclean.

I thought your Islam is pious.

But I am more pious than shariah.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #224 - June 05, 2016, 04:07 AM

Actually that's not what God killed him for, it was the greed that motivated him to not knock up his brother's widow. He was supposed to be "raising up an heir" for his brother, but he pulled out because didn't want that potential kid to inherit Onan's father Judah's stuff. Then God kills Onan and instead of letting his third son, Shechem, knock up Tamar, Judah said "he's too young, live as a widow in your mother's house and he'll come to you later."

Then Tamar dressed as a prostitute and seduced Judah, who paid her with his staff and signet ring. When he found out she had gotten pregnant while technically married to Shechem, he was like "awesome, i can get rid of her finally!" And said "BURN THE WHORE!" then she gave him his staff and signet ring and was like "i don't think you will", so then he said "she was more righteous than i was, because i did owe her a cold but didn't want to give her my son in marriage. So i guess we'll call it square and go our own ways."

Good Story.
    Better than Harry Potter.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #225 - June 05, 2016, 04:11 AM

I totally agree. The bible is a really sick place to look for moral guidance.

Bible is more stupid than quran.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #226 - June 05, 2016, 07:41 PM

A-muslim , why it is halal ?

I thought your Islam is pious.

But I am more pious than shariah.

What about sexual intercourse? Does that look, ''nasty''? Lol.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #227 - June 05, 2016, 10:23 PM

He must be under the influence of Satan.

Cry

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #228 - June 05, 2016, 10:25 PM

Blowjobs are one of the most beautiful things in the universe. Ameen.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #229 - June 06, 2016, 01:56 AM

Then Tamar dressed as a prostitute and seduced Judah, who paid her with his staff and signet ring. When he found out she had gotten pregnant while technically married to Shechem, he was like "awesome, i can get rid of her finally!" And said "BURN THE WHORE!" then she gave him his staff and signet ring and was like "i don't think you will", so then he said "she was more righteous than i was, because i did owe her a child but didn't want to give her my son in marriage. So i guess we'll call it square and go our own ways."

That is my absolute favorite OT story. When I was a kid reading the OT and the NT from cover to cover, that was the first story that I knew was beyond fucked up. It didn't shake my faith much at the time, but it was so far from what was taught in my church that it spun me round a bit.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #230 - June 08, 2016, 03:46 AM

I admire you guys, that you have read quran and bible with so many bullshit stories.

Burn the whore.. Hahaha lol
     Cheesy

I guess that shit is from Genesis or exodus.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #231 - June 08, 2016, 06:55 AM

Here is a family tree that shows how Lot was related to Judah, Ishmael, and the other patriarchs:

http://www.jesuswalk.com/abraham/images/abe_genealogy.gif

The image is fairly accurate to the Bible and Talmud/Midrashic commentary, and gives you a good idea of the amount of incest happening in the family (Terah is the father of both Abraham and his wife Sarah; Lot is the father and grandfather of his daughter's sons, not shown on the chart; Rebekah is both the wife and cousin of Isaac, and the sister of Laban, the father of Rebekah's son's Isaac's two wives Rachel and Leah.) The chart doesn't include some additional stuff from the Mishna, such as that Hagar is the same person as Qeturah. It doesn't show the Biblical part about Jacob's name change to Israel. It also doesn't show the 12 patriarchs who are the sons of Jacob, so I'll just list them in order of age, then list their mothers.

Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah (all previous four sons of Leah), Dan and Nephtali (sons of Rachel's slave Bilhah), Gad and Asher (sons of Leah's slave Zilpah), Issachar and Zebulun (Leah again), Joseph and Benjamin (both sons of Rachel).

Then Joseph goes on to have 2 sons of his own who both become tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh, by a woman given to him by Pharaoh, who the Midrash says was his niece by Leah's daughter Dinah and Dinah's rapist Shechem who was murdered by Levi and Simeon.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #232 - June 08, 2016, 10:16 AM

Here is a family tree that shows how Lot was related to Judah, Ishmael, and the other patriarchs:

http://www.jesuswalk.com/abraham/images/abe_genealogy.gif

The image is fairly accurate to the Bible and Talmud/Midrashic commentary,  

great...  the products of that image

essentially  most them are bastards and sons of slave women., and they   are the ancestors of 90% of folks that write in to this forum  ..and the figure from pew gives

the products of Abraham's sexual innuendos which is more than half of earth population..,, rest of the population anyway   are bastards by birth .. So all these bastards together   roughly 7 or 8 billion really ruining the planet earth ..

I wonder how many were there on earth  if I extrapolate back the population planet earth to the time of Abraham..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #233 - June 08, 2016, 01:30 PM

...., and they   are the ancestors of 90% of folks that write in to this forum...
    the products of Abraham's sexual innuendos which is more than half of earth population..,,

I wonder how many were there on earth  if I extrapolate back the population planet earth to the time of Abraham..

I think you are bending the numbers to an unusually creative degree there.

Having a common ideology, does not make you relatives.

The populations in the rest of the world were pretty well established at the time when Abraham was having his fun in the desert. If he ever existed, then yes, he is likely to have quite a few descendants, but it is only likely to be a fraction of those, who today have some version of Jehovah as their invisible magic friend.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #234 - June 08, 2016, 02:43 PM

I am posting this video.
    I know you people will love it.
    specially gal from usa, yeezevee and ursus.

Sodom and Gomorrah Cheesy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6DnujiVCwo

Burn the Whore !  Cheesy Grin  Cheesy

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #235 - June 08, 2016, 02:59 PM

Well , I can see from the posts of you people. You people don't like incest.
    but I want to raise a point here. Morality is relative. And as human society we set our moral codes and rules by our self.

Well,, lets first discuss child molesting.
    we know that Kids don't have fully developed brains, so engaging them in sex is true exploitation of their body.
    but some kids I know are 13 but they are more intelligent than 30 years old dumb asses.
    so intelligence is also relative.

but lets fix 18 years average age for mental maturity.
    so why can't a 18 years old son have sex with her 40 years old mom by mutual agreement.

if both want sex, what is the difference between incest or sex with strangers.

I see no difference between incest and sex between 2 strangers.

Only thing I found scientifically against incest is medical conditions and medical complexities.

Christians consider marriage between cousins incest but in Islam it is a very common thing.
    conditions like Thalassemia are found in kids who are so called bastards of their (cousins parents).

personally I am against incest.
    I would never do sex with someone who is very close to me.
    but my point is "morality is relative"

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #236 - June 08, 2016, 05:01 PM

Genetics 101:
    You get an allele from you father and one from your mother.
    We all carry a number of recessive lethal genes, but that is no problem. The other allele will do the hard work, and you will never notice. Recessive lethals are normally pretty rare (there is a selection against them).

But if you get 2 copies of the same recessive lethal, you are in trouble (if you ever become more than a spontaneous abortion).

The closer related you are, the higher the probability that you carry the same recessive lethals. And that is why incest/inbreeding is a bad idea.
    It has been demonstrated very clearly in the royal houses of Europe and in populations who have been geographically or mentally isolated. (Amish, some jews, hillbillies just to take some examples).

That is why most cultures have a taboo against incest and inbreeding. People have been able to see, that inbreeding, whether it was in people or livestock, was a bad idea.

Lately arranged marriages as a way to bring family into the country (and to "maintain the culture" IE avoid integration/assimilation), has also given a rise in birth defects in some communities.

Whether it is legal (or a god idea) to marry your cousin or not, varies around the world.
    If you have a good genetic variation in the population beforehand, it carries a somewhat limited risk. But if you do it regularly within the group, the variation diminishes, and the odds get worse.

Another problem with incestuous relations is, that it rarely is an equal relation. There will be some that is all love and harmony, but child abuse is more often what you see.
    Incest rarely waits for the age of consent.

(IMHO consenting adult can screw however they like. But if they are related, they should be given a frank and honest genetic counseling. Today it is possible to screw your brains out and not have children. But that is a pretty recent innovation).
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #237 - June 09, 2016, 10:03 AM

I wonder how many Muslims searched up whether BJs are halal or not, came across this thread, and then eventually became Ex-Muslim. Cheesy

I imagine with today being 6/9, this thread will be getting more hits than usual.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #238 - June 10, 2016, 11:42 AM

Genetics 101:
    You get an allele from you father and one from your mother.
    We all carry a number of recessive lethal genes, but that is no problem. The other allele will do the hard work, and you will never notice. Recessive lethals are normally pretty rare (there is a selection against them).

But if you get 2 copies of the same recessive lethal, you are in trouble (if you ever become more than a spontaneous abortion).

The closer related you are, the higher the probability that you carry the same recessive lethals. And that is why incest/inbreeding is a bad idea.
    It has been demonstrated very clearly in the royal houses of Europe and in populations who have been geographically or mentally isolated. (Amish, some jews, hillbillies just to take some examples).

That is why most cultures have a taboo against incest and inbreeding. People have been able to see, that inbreeding, whether it was in people or livestock, was a bad idea.

Lately arranged marriages as a way to bring family into the country (and to "maintain the culture" IE avoid integration/assimilation), has also given a rise in birth defects in some communities.

Whether it is legal (or a god idea) to marry your cousin or not, varies around the world.
    If you have a good genetic variation in the population beforehand, it carries a somewhat limited risk. But if you do it regularly within the group, the variation diminishes, and the odds get worse.

Another problem with incestuous relations is, that it rarely is an equal relation. There will be some that is all love and harmony, but child abuse is more often what you see.

(IMHO consenting adult can screw however they like. But if they are related, they should be given a frank and honest genetic counseling. Today it is possible to screw your brains out and not have children. But that is a pretty recent innovation).

Okay.. very good points raised.
    But now people can use condoms.
    So tell me why can't mom/son , father/daughter , brother/sister can't have sex with each other just based on morality.

Morality is relative... so ?

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #239 - June 10, 2016, 12:47 PM

Okay.. very good points raised.
    But now people can use condoms.
    So tell me why can't mom/son , father/daughter , brother/sister can't have sex with each other just based on morality.

Morality is relative... so ?

Let me quote myself (I think I already answered your question):

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »