Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Are blowjobs halal?

(Read 288007 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #30 - March 27, 2011, 06:13 PM

we are not,we are ashraf ul maklhlokat,will you sleep with your sister if you are just animal...
     Reply #31 - March 27, 2011, 06:14 PM

you do know we humans are also animals right allah's pet ?

Cheesy
     Reply #32 - March 27, 2011, 06:15 PM

nope Smiley

but lemme guess you will sleep with ur first cousin and a 9 year old girl ? After all its the "sunnah".

so i guess that makes you Ul-Pedophile ?

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #33 - March 27, 2011, 06:18 PM

And the woman saying no, that's not halal either.

Classic.  Cheesy

@ alsaeedm: If blowjobs are indeed halal, can you shed some light on the "to ejaculate or not to ejaculate" question? What do you do if you have a premature ejaculation? Will Allah forgive you considering he made you this way?

I believe there is a dispute amongst the scholars on this matter. Perhaps you can enlighten us with your ilm. Thats Arabic for knowledge. You see, I like to use Arabic words for no reason whatesover too.
     Reply #34 - March 27, 2011, 06:19 PM

depends on what she look like but if shes grown up like hazrat ayesha she was grown up at 9 because of the weather at that time hten yea i will do it if she is a woman
     Reply #35 - March 27, 2011, 06:20 PM

Classic.  Cheesy

@ alsaeedm: If blowjobs are indeed halal, can you shed some light on the "to ejaculate or not to ejaculate" question? What do you do if you have a premature ejaculation? Will Allah forgive you considering he made you this way?

I believe there is a dispute amongst the scholars on this matter. Perhaps you can enlighten us with your ilm. Thats Arabic for knowledge. You see, I like to use Arabic words for no reason whatesover too.

what ejaculation question?and i know what ilm means dont try to look smart
     Reply #36 - March 27, 2011, 06:21 PM

I don't think blowjobs are halaal in Islam and poo pushing is 100% haraam.
     Reply #37 - March 27, 2011, 06:22 PM

they are halal in halal relationship,and yes anal is haraam like it should be
     Reply #38 - March 27, 2011, 06:23 PM

^ but it feels so good though !!! so with a condomn it would be good no ? i mean if mohammad had condomns he would have done anal with his 9 wives and sex slaves for sure ? i mean its all about being clean right Smiley

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #39 - March 27, 2011, 06:26 PM

im sure allah knew about condoms in future and if he still disallowed them it mut have wisdom inside it
     Reply #40 - March 27, 2011, 06:31 PM

I don't think blowjobs are halaal in Islam and poo pushing is 100% haraam.

Bring forth your proof akhi, for when truth and falsehood collide, the falsehood must perish. This is no trivial matter!

Reply #41 - March 27, 2011, 06:32 PM

I think blowjobs is disgusting, never kiss a bird when you had it.
     Reply #42 - March 27, 2011, 06:32 PM

but what wisdom ? u cant make a claim and provide no evidence .....

Reply #43 - March 27, 2011, 06:32 PM

Bring forth your proof akhi, for when truth and falsehood collide, the falsehood must perish. This is no trivial matter!

Bring what proof? Poo Pushing is 100% haraam, its in hadiths.
     Reply #44 - March 27, 2011, 06:36 PM

what ejaculation question?and i know what ilm means dont try to look smart

Can you ejaculate in her mouth or do you need to do the ol' coitus interruptus? What would the Allah Almighty prefer?
     Reply #45 - March 27, 2011, 06:37 PM

Bring what proof? Poo Pushing is 100% haraam, its in hadiths.

I'm talking about getting head.
     Reply #46 - March 27, 2011, 06:44 PM

Well am not well versed in the subject, maybe i don't want to know the truth yet....know what i mean?  Wink Islam is about purity and our pvt parts are not seen as clean, the juice too is described as dirty.
     Reply #47 - March 27, 2011, 06:46 PM

thats just nonsense. sorry bro our parts can be clean. maybe in the days of mohammad they had poor hygene and sand in their "parts" but we gotta move on...

Reply #48 - March 27, 2011, 06:48 PM

we are not,we are ashraf ul maklhlokat,will you sleep with your sister if you are just animal...

Animals have vaginal intercourse too, just pointing out the fallacious logic here.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #49 - March 27, 2011, 06:50 PM

Well am not well versed in the subject, maybe i don't want to know the truth yet....know what i mean?  Wink Islam is about purity and our pvt parts are not seen as clean, the juice too is described as dirty.

I'm surprised only a portion of them requires cutting considering how dirty they are to the barbaric ideology.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #50 - March 27, 2011, 06:50 PM

Well am not well versed in the subject, maybe i don't want to know the truth yet....know what i mean?  Wink Islam is about purity and our pvt parts are not seen as clean, the juice too is described as dirty.

Brother, considering are private parts are not clean, can you please tell me why you bother washing them after you use the toilet?
     Reply #51 - March 27, 2011, 06:50 PM

thats just nonsense. sorry bro our parts can be clean. maybe in the days of mohammad they had poor hygene and sand in their "parts" but we gotta move on...

Yes they are very clean considering thats where our waste comes out from. Ask yourself a question, if a girl sucked somebody else and came over to snog you...would you do it? Most will certainly kiss that if she just snogged somebody but not blowjob.
     Reply #52 - March 27, 2011, 06:51 PM

Brother, considering are private parts are not clean, can you please tell me why you bother washing them after you use the toilet?

Allah s.w.t loves purity and cleanliness.
     Reply #53 - March 27, 2011, 06:52 PM

the juice too is described as dirty.

There is a lot of retarded shit in Islam the stupidity above being one of them. Sperm is completely safe and does not contain bacteria under non-pathological conditions.

If you are worried about sperm being unclean than you should never ever eat anything ever again. Our hands and food are always full of germs, even after you thoroughly wash them.
     Reply #54 - March 27, 2011, 06:53 PM

Allah s.w.t loves purity and cleanliness.

But our private parts are still not clean in your opinion. So what is the point?
     Reply #55 - March 27, 2011, 07:00 PM

This is pointless. You think pvt parts are clean? O.k if a woman rubbed a apple on her leg, tummy or even the top of her feet, would you eat it? Most certainly would. Now If a man rubbed his balls on a apple, would you eat it? or if a woman rubbed herself with the apple on her vagina, still eat it? most will not.
     Reply #56 - March 27, 2011, 07:01 PM

I'd eat the vagina apple.
     Reply #57 - March 27, 2011, 07:05 PM

Am sure you would, what about the anal apple?  Cheesy
     Reply #58 - March 27, 2011, 08:33 PM

This is pointless. You think pvt parts are clean? O.k if a woman rubbed a apple on her leg, tummy or even the top of her feet, would you eat it? Most certainly would. Now If a man rubbed his balls on a apple, would you eat it? or if a woman rubbed herself with the apple on her vagina, still eat it? most will not.

so what ? kissing transfers thousands of bacteria cells, same as sex. sure its not as clean as water but its not killing anyone. Your logic is completely false. Either something is dirty (in case all sex is and it should be banned) or its all good as long as you are careful.

Reply #59 - March 27, 2011, 10:07 PM

Yes they are very clean considering thats where our waste comes out from. Ask yourself a question, if a girl sucked somebody else and came over to snog you...would you do it? Most will certainly kiss that if she just snogged somebody but not blowjob.

Actually there are more bacteria in the mouth than around the anal orifice. Clean anus is cleaner than clean mouth. Mind you, I am not suggesting that you should lick the anus. As a matter of fact, genitals, both male and female are just as clean as any part of body, if one washes him/herself daily.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »