Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: What amusement have I made of my life?

(Read 9973 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: What amusement have I made of my life?
     Reply #30 - February 16, 2011, 01:19 PM

Who needs condoms in true love ;_;. Can we have a marriage cermony on CEMB first i want everyone to be there ;_:.

I demand a wedding thread now  finmad

lol... May I conduct the ceremony?  I'll need to know who will be your Wali and how much Mahr MB is going to pay.

Sisters in separate room.
     Reply #31 - February 16, 2011, 01:36 PM

Interesting introduction, Emkay. Nevertheless, welcome and enjoy your time here. Also, I empathise with you on your search for truths within Islam, I felt the same way when I held Islam to the same standard their followers claimed it to be.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #32 - February 16, 2011, 01:39 PM

Interesting introduction, Emkay. Nevertheless, welcome and enjoy your time here.

thank you, i hope i can make some long term connections with people who understand life at the level i understand it. i would love to know your views about my intro? i know people just read it and say welcome, but i crave for reviews and opinions so please do spill!

thnkyu
     Reply #33 - February 16, 2011, 01:41 PM

@ Emkay

Sorry about that, I realized I could write a bit more but I'm quite troubled these days so thoughts are rather hard to compile.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #34 - February 16, 2011, 01:44 PM

ermm where are you both from Mount A Bison and Shattered?  far away hug

I am from pakistan though i am not patraiot like most pakistanis.

and don't know about my love ;_:.

lol... May I conduct the ceremony?  I'll need to know who will be your Wali and how much Mahr MB is going to pay.

Sisters in separate room.

Yes please but can we have like a chrstian style wedding i am sick of the same old boring tridtion D:

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. [Carl Sagan]

Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home. [carl sagan]
     Reply #35 - February 16, 2011, 01:46 PM

@Hassan

You're blowing my cover. These nocturnal adventures need to be conducted under the cover of darkness.

@Shattered

I don't have a dowry my sweet. I'm just a country boy who is financially barefoot. Just let me wrap my lips around your nipples.

@Emkay

A great man once said that my country is the world and my religion is to do good. But if you deposit your nekkid picture in my inbox, I will send you my ugly mug.
     Reply #36 - February 16, 2011, 01:46 PM

Who needs condoms in true love ;_;. Can we have a marriage cermony on CEMB first i want everyone to be there ;_:.

I demand a wedding thread now  finmad

off topic
     Reply #37 - February 16, 2011, 01:50 PM

no offence to any member but please be pertinent to the topic or of course do continue your irrelevance else where
      thnkyu
     Reply #38 - February 16, 2011, 01:52 PM

@Hassan

You're blowing my cover. These nocturnal adventures need to be conducted under the cover of darkness.

@Shattered

I don't have a dowry my sweet. I'm just a country boy who is financially barefoot. Just let me wrap my lips around your nipples.

@Emkay

A great man once said that my country is the world and my religion is to do good. But if you deposit your nekkid picture in my inbox, I will send you my ugly mug.

Sure you can but i don't have any tits  Roll Eyes

and that quote is quite simler to Christiaan Huygens quote "The world is my country and science my relegion"

@Emkay It doesn't matter when your in love it doesn't matter how much you go off topic ;_;.

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. [Carl Sagan]

Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home. [carl sagan]
     Reply #39 - February 16, 2011, 03:00 PM

Interesting introduction and very nicely written. Smiley Can totally relate to that feeling of fear of future events that seems to be bothering you. Hopefully talking to others in similar situations can help ease any isolated feelings.
     Reply #40 - February 16, 2011, 03:37 PM

i know people just read it and say welcome, but i crave for reviews and opinions so please do spill!

The texture and quality of this introduction is so immediately pleasing that it is hard not to like. A diversity of several expression types, turns of phrases and a rich, indulgent vocabulary creates a sinfully complex opening. This prologue is snappy and refreshing but also deeply resonant, featuring tight and accented layers, with a shot of humour enlivening the bright finish. With its dark and brooding journey, both grippingly real and eerily dreamlike, this introduction roars with powerful imagery and sensuality.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #41 - February 16, 2011, 03:41 PM

^^ Great post, Ishina. Afro  Your writing is amazing too.

Interesting introduction and very nicely written. Smiley Can totally relate to that feeling of fear of future events that seems to be bothering you. Hopefully talking to others in similar situations can help ease any isolated feelings.

@zooby:
    Well said. Afro

thank you, i hope i can make some long term connections with people who understand life at the level i understand it. i would love to know your views about my intro? i know people just read it and say welcome, but i crave for reviews and opinions so please do spill!

@Emkay:
    My 2 cents:  Your writing style is beautiful. Smiley  You sound like an artistic, science-loving feminista. Afro

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #42 - February 16, 2011, 03:48 PM

Hello Im new as well I read ur intro and think we have all been there and we realize how strong we all are. I remember sitting there crying to god to not let me go down the path I was headed cuz I was so afraid of loosing faith. And having to find a balance between family and yourself because we all need to be true to ourselves its like walking a tightrope sometimes and can be overwhelming at times. But knowing your not alone and there are many others like you out there should give you some comfort. Hopefully we can all learn and support each other during the hard times Smiley
     Reply #43 - February 16, 2011, 03:59 PM

The texture and quality of this introduction is so immediately pleasing that it is hard not to like. A diversity of several expression types, turns of phrases and a rich, indulgent vocabulary creates a sinfully complex opening. This prologue is snappy and refreshing but also deeply resonant, featuring tight and accented layers, with a shot of humour enlivening the bright finish. With its dark and brooding journey, both grippingly real and eerily dreamlike, this introduction roars with powerful imagery and sensuality.

Lmao rofl She has caught the MAB bug!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #44 - February 16, 2011, 05:01 PM

More like a book review.  whistling2

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #45 - February 16, 2011, 05:09 PM

@Emkay:
    My 2 cents:  Your writing style is beautiful. Smiley  You sound like an artistic, science-loving feminista. Afro

thanks lol, and that pretty much does sum me up an artistic science loving feminista  grin12

Hello Im new as well I read ur intro and think we have all been there and we realize how strong we all are. I remember sitting there crying to god to not let me go down the path I was headed cuz I was so afraid of loosing faith. And having to find a balance between family and yourself because we all need to be true to ourselves its like walking a tightrope sometimes and can be overwhelming at times. But knowing your not alone and there are many others like you out there should give you some comfort. Hopefully we can all learn and support each other during the hard times Smiley

thanks for your kind words and yeah i guess it is very comforting to know that you are not alone but all this time i was alone and it was difficult to think and understand what was going on, as well as confusing at the same time, i think if i ended up being a lesbian at the same time that would've been the cherry on top ahahaha but thank you it feels nice to know that there are people out there who understand  Smiley

yes they have already been eradicated and i've only been here for 24 hours nice meeting you all  Smiley

WOW LOL thank you for such an in dept analysis of my introduction! maybe you should check out my other blog on the ex muslim bios and blogs forum  grin12

More like a book review.  whistling2

what is more like a book review? my intro or supermario's opinion on my intro?
     Reply #46 - February 16, 2011, 05:13 PM

Oh, I meant Ishina's comments about your intro which is very well written I might add.  Afro

Welcome to the forum btw.  Smiley

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #47 - April 11, 2011, 12:00 AM

Oh, I meant Ishina's comments about your intro which is very well written I might add. 

Welcome to the forum btw.

so sorry i missed your comment!  thnkyu

so glad i don't have the confusions i had when i was writing this.  dance
     Reply #48 - April 11, 2011, 12:02 AM

Hey stop copying me. I was looking through my intro first!!
     Reply #49 - April 11, 2011, 12:40 AM

i smell jelly! Tongue
     Reply #50 - April 11, 2011, 12:48 AM

Use a different lubricant  Huh?
     Reply #51 - April 11, 2011, 12:59 AM

rofl i smelll jelly from you PS!
     Reply #52 - April 11, 2011, 01:08 AM

Like I said, you should use a different lubricant.
     Reply #53 - April 11, 2011, 01:11 AM

maybe you should start using it, phew the smell, all the way from bradistan!  whistling2
     Reply #54 - April 22, 2011, 06:45 PM

Interesting,Nice and Well written post.I could relate to most of the things you wrote.

Even though im late for the party, welcome to the forum. Smiley

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #55 - April 26, 2011, 06:51 PM

Thanka for dropping by Najia Infidel Smiley i've seen a lot of your posts, now i feel special you posted on my thread  dance
     Reply #56 - April 27, 2011, 12:50 AM

Wow...you really just summed up my experience also. I wish I was as talented a writer as you are.  grin12

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1402050406

Add me on facebook, just send me a message with your COEM username.
     Reply #57 - April 27, 2011, 12:05 PM

thnkyu

i don't think i'm a talented writer! omg i've never been called one either LOL  grin12 I hope i start writing some more too though, i miss writing, but life is too fucked i can't think straight  Huh?
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »