Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: All of you are idiots and your going to hell for denying Allah swt

(Read 7512 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: All of you are idiots and your going to hell for denying Allah swt
     Reply #30 - February 13, 2011, 06:04 PM

canex: Just go to south asian mela in Markham Fair Ground which happen atleast twice a year. There are many many other shows in Toronto where you will find them. Markham Fair Grounds one is quiet cheap, so you will get much poor class. The other ones that happen in downtown specially Rogers center, they are expensive, so you will find richer class girls there.

What does 'richer class' mean, and are they better than 'poorer class' girls? 

From the context above it sounds like they have a better bank balance, but I cant see how that makes them better?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #31 - February 13, 2011, 06:10 PM

Nope, in terms of Toronto, the poor class pretty much consists of FOBs.. You would have to marry their daughter otherwise they will kill you.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #32 - February 13, 2011, 08:11 PM

I love where where this convo is going. Oh don't mind me carry on i am ejoying this quite alot  grin12

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. [Carl Sagan]

Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home. [carl sagan]
     Reply #33 - February 13, 2011, 09:31 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I wondered how long you will wait before saying something. My intro had turned into a linguistics discussion.  Smiley

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #34 - February 13, 2011, 10:30 PM

@ ephemeral nah not really i just left the bad bits out .

Please tell us about your unpleasant experiences.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #35 - February 14, 2011, 12:40 AM

I love where where this convo is going. Oh don't mind me carry on i am ejoying this quite alot  grin12

You are still welcome. Have another parrot.  parrot

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #36 - February 14, 2011, 01:23 AM

Welcome Smiley
     Reply #37 - February 14, 2011, 06:13 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I wondered how long you will wait before saying something. My intro had turned into a linguistics discussion.  Smiley

Ha i was enjoying this to bad it ended D:

Please tell us about your unpleasant experiences.

Well the first is that i am have been trying to get out of pak for 4 years now . I aplied a visa for England and haven't had much luck in the past 3 years but the case is going well and i beleive i'll get out of here in this year =p. Other then that , I have a huge passion for astronomy sadly there is no one intrested in it I have been dying to get a telescope and aprently can't get any pakistan , there are also no space musems or anything its just sad ;_:. oh i would love to go to sicne confrencec but aprently the only thing they talk about there is how the quran already stated the facts that science is now discovring it makes me sick to my stomach  finmad

You are still welcome. Have another parrot.  parrot

Is it a ritual to give a parrot to the new guy =p?

thanks for the welcome everyone. I also noticed that there alot of fun people and threads around here i should try visting other sections of the fourm too but i can't get out of "science and reason".

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. [Carl Sagan]

Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home. [carl sagan]
     Reply #38 - February 14, 2011, 06:19 PM

Welcome to the forum, bro. victory

(better late than never.) lipsrsealed

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #39 - February 14, 2011, 08:01 PM

Welcome to the forum, bro. victory

(better late than never.) lipsrsealed

Hey man good to be here Tongue

Reply #40 - February 15, 2011, 10:26 AM

Hello there.
     Reply #41 - February 16, 2011, 12:39 PM

^^hi there i take it your inspiered by spinoza Tongue

and i am still waiting for the topic to take a drematic turn into another convos  whistling2

Reply #42 - March 08, 2011, 02:55 AM

Welcome, Abdul. I just wanna tell you there's a thin line between courageous and rash. A Pakistani atheist who admits it? Dude! Are you asking for it??? Huh?

Well it is indeed nice to meet a Pakistani free-thinker. As for your age, I believe that our respect (or mine at least) is inversely proportional to it.

I have a friend also called Abdul frpm Pakistan who's really open-minded that I chat with online. I tried to turn him into a Quranic, preparing him to believe that the Hadeeths are false so that I can bombard him with Quranic errors, making him believe that it is also pretty much... well... regretably, false.

Enjoy your stay  far away hug

I'm open for debate (of why we should re-/embrace Islam), but I will no longer participate in this forum. Message me if you need anything. Good luck and may you all find your way... again...
     Reply #43 - March 11, 2011, 01:58 PM

Welcome, Abdul. I just wanna tell you there's a thin line between courageous and rash. A Pakistani atheist who admits it? Dude! Are you asking for it??? Huh?

Well it is indeed nice to meet a Pakistani free-thinker. As for your age, I believe that our respect (or mine at least) is inversely proportional to it.

I have a friend also called Abdul frpm Pakistan who's really open-minded that I chat with online. I tried to turn him into a Quranic, preparing him to believe that the Hadeeths are false so that I can bombard him with Quranic errors, making him believe that it is also pretty much... well... regretably, false.

Enjoy your stay  far away hug

eh as long as i don't go up to everyone's face and tell them they are idiots for beleing in this bullshit i think i am safe

Ah thanks for the kind words much apreciated mate  thnkyu

good luck with that and thanks once again Smiley

Reply #44 - March 11, 2011, 11:17 PM

+1.......
     Reply #45 - March 12, 2011, 12:15 AM

hope i welcomed with open arms and not looked down upon cuase of my age

I know a very doubting Abdul from Pakistan as well. Seems like a popular name. I chat with him on Skype all the time and he's a very good friend of mine. He feels very guilty coz he doesn't pray so I keep comforting him by telling how merciful God is.

Also I respect the younger ones so much I even feel jealous that I wasn't so early about it myself. It's an indication of superior intellect in my book Smiley Although, at that age, I was reading very deeply about Islam, and challenged everyone by what I found out about the Sunnah, e.g. praying with shoes/shorts is OK!!!

I'm open for debate (of why we should re-/embrace Islam), but I will no longer participate in this forum. Message me if you need anything. Good luck and may you all find your way... again...
     Reply #46 - March 12, 2011, 12:16 AM

LMAO I forgot that I already replied to this thread but well now you know how I feel about you Abdul even better Smiley

Reply #47 - March 12, 2011, 12:56 AM

I chat with him on Skype all the time and he's a very good friend of mine. He feels very guilty coz he doesn't pray so I keep comforting him by telling how merciful God is.

He'd be happier if you explained to him why if there's a god, he doesn't care about him praying or not praying, don't you think?
     Reply #48 - March 12, 2011, 03:51 PM

One step at a time my friend.

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »