Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Another one strikes GOLD :)

(Read 18433 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Another one strikes GOLD :)
     Reply #60 - February 12, 2011, 03:45 PM

Smiley yes that is pagan Goddess... with good credentials Smiley  Makkah had better gods, people and style before Islam smudged the heck out of it.

I will do a translated version of it.  Wink

My position remains the same. I hate, yes hate, your religion, your god/s, your koran,bible, holy text, your prophet and all that sick nonsense.. but I don't hate YOU.
     Reply #61 - February 12, 2011, 04:54 PM

Cool artwork bro.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #62 - February 12, 2011, 05:02 PM

Cat or Yusuf Islam seemed to always be hiding an inner struggle from the the old Cat inside him.

We've discussed Cat / Yusuf often here on this forum.

What happened to him is really horrific if you think of it.

Any belief system that made him deny his gift and loathe himself as the Islam he practised did, is seriously disturbed and against human beauty.

What a joyless, horrible world it projects.

Anyway, it seems Cat / Yusuf regrets that sacred rage of self destruction he had to turn to, to become a Muslim.

God is Love.

Reply #63 - February 12, 2011, 05:39 PM

My son was talking to a Muslim friend at school. His friend told him that he had decided to work harder at school because if he didn't he would burn in hell (I wonder where he got that idea?)  My son told him "Any god who would burn you in hell for not trying hard at school is stupid."

Since then he has had a number of instances where Muslim kids he doesn't even know have threatened him and even hit him.  Only last week some older kid ask a group of kids he knows are Muslims "Is that the one?" they said "Yes" and he got hit around the head.

The school have been brilliant and stopped it from occurring with people he knows, his problem is now that he gets grief from people he doesn't need to know.  All of this for trying to reassure a (now ex) friend that he wasn't going to burn in hell for not working hard enough at school.

Really sorry to hear that, hope your son stays safe.

You see, as horrific as that is, its actually quite indicative of the mob mentality and underlying violence that keeps criticism of Islam at bay on a grassroots level. That its kids doing it is even more disturbing.

God is Love.

Reply #64 - February 12, 2011, 06:07 PM

Dust is immediately recognizable as a Muslim: She is almost always seen wearing her burqua not because of social pressures but because men are like animals, totally helpless when faced with what they perceive as sexual temptation , they are simply unable to resist it, they are utterly in thrall to their sexual hunger like a cat when it sees raw meat. Women are held responsible for the sexual conduct of men because men are filthy subhuman animals and sexual predators. She lives in America and is surrounded by non-Muslim, Western people, friends, colleagues, and values. But she has never capitulated and given up her Muslim values and beliefs, despite the fact that there is no social pressure whatsoever to retain them.

Dust is one of the characters that people think of first when considering Muslim super-heroes or religious super-heroes in general. She well represents Islam specifically and devotion to God generally. This gentle but powerful mutant heroine is our pick as the greatest Muslim super-hero.

Oh brother.

God is Love.

Reply #65 - February 12, 2011, 06:10 PM

Oh brother.

I confess - I changed the original text (from here: http://www.comicbookreligion.com/greatest.php) a bit to better reflect immediate reality of veiling.

Original text reads like this: Dust is immediately recognizable as a Muslim: She is almost always seen wearing her burqua. She lives in America and is surrounded by non-Muslim, Western people, friends, colleagues, and values. But she has never capitulated and given up her Muslim values and beliefs, despite the fact that there is no social pressure whatsoever to retain them.
     Reply #66 - February 12, 2011, 06:14 PM

Yeah, I sensed that. You just made explicit what is hidden behind all that rhetoric about protecting her identity and so forth. It is really, really pitiful and embarassing, the feebleminded perverted moral logic of it all.

God is Love.

Reply #67 - February 12, 2011, 06:26 PM

Cool artwork bro.

Thank you Billy,

Yeah, Yusuf Islam is a sad story... I don't want to live my life according to any religion. I don't give a fuck what they claim.. if you are good in doing something and it doesn't inflict harm on anyone then do it ... we only live once.

Yeah I don't respect any niqab wearing superhero. Like I said to Kenan it is really a crime that anyone would destroy a child's mind with sexual ideas from childhood. I see some muslims make their 6 year old daughters wear freaking hijab!!!
    I am speechless. Surely child rights are thrown out of the window and the west as governments are letting that go by in the name of "not annoying muslims" !!!

My position remains the same. I hate, yes hate, your religion, your god/s, your koran,bible, holy text, your prophet and all that sick nonsense.. but I don't hate YOU.
     Reply #68 - February 12, 2011, 06:31 PM

Born in Ethiopia, grew up in Saudi and then UK.
    What about you Islame?

Cool.
    Welcome from a neighbour to the forums and enjoy your stay victory

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #69 - February 12, 2011, 06:33 PM

One of my old sketches of a female character. Her name is Mai. It is a real favouite of mine.
    pencil on paper.

Reply #70 - February 12, 2011, 06:34 PM

Cool.
    Welcome from a neighbour to the forums and enjoy your stay victory

Thank you .... where are you from if I my ask? Smiley

Reply #71 - February 13, 2011, 12:54 AM

lmao@vibrating throne ( oh yes homosexuals at work i see ).. that always made me laugh..

your work is excellent.. have you ever thought of animation, ... i love Mai!!.. looks like you have a few styles going on.. a little anime, realistic, comic strip !.. I LIKE IT!.   Afro
     Reply #72 - February 13, 2011, 11:45 AM

Seriously brilliant work there Afro

God is Love.

Reply #73 - February 14, 2011, 08:04 AM

lmao@vibrating throne ( oh yes homosexuals at work i see ).. that always made me laugh..

your work is excellent.. have you ever thought of animation, ... i love Mai!!.. looks like you have a few styles going on.. a little anime, realistic, comic strip !.. I LIKE IT!.   Afro

Thank u, I did consider animation but how could I ever take it? under Islam I could barely draw if I ever could.
    Now I am getting my head in order Smiley  Cheers glad u liked my drawings.

Reply #74 - February 14, 2011, 11:32 PM

Reply #75 - February 14, 2011, 11:35 PM

One of my vector art characters.

Reply #76 - February 14, 2011, 11:39 PM

And another one. Smiley

Reply #77 - February 14, 2011, 11:45 PM

Reply #78 - February 15, 2011, 11:59 PM

that is brilliant work.. anime is such a huge hit with teens these days.. the toronto anime convention was selling pictures like that for 20 dollars a piece.. and i was forced to 5 of them.. ugh!!! damn naruto!!..

don't let your talent go to waste.. i honestly think you can start your own animation series.. if i had your talent i would make all my videos animated. Smiley give DarkMatter2525 a little competition..
    **dreams on**  Snap out of it
     Reply #79 - February 16, 2011, 12:02 AM

Yeah, great style  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #80 - February 16, 2011, 04:20 PM

that is brilliant work.. anime is such a huge hit with teens these days.. the toronto anime convention was selling pictures like that for 20 dollars a piece.. and i was forced to 5 of them.. ugh!!! damn naruto!!..

don't let your talent go to waste.. i honestly think you can start your own animation series.. if i had your talent i would make all my videos animated. Smiley give DarkMatter2525 a little competition..
    **dreams on**  Snap out of it

Oh, my Lordship!! I like Darmatter2525 ... his videos are great.
    Funny you mentioned him Nessrriinn. He doesn't discuss Islam or Allah as much as he tackles Jesus (understandably).

Well yeah ... you are right maybe it's time for Anti-Allah darkmatter2525 to rise up to the glory of YouTube!!!! Smiley
    Honestly, I appreciate wonderful words.

Anime is always growing and growing ... while us the parents are having our pockets shrinking and shrinking Smiley but hey it pays off in expanding their creativity and imagination.

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »