Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Another one strikes GOLD :)

(Read 18429 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Another one strikes GOLD :)
     OP - February 04, 2011, 03:04 PM

Hello, dear atheists,

I have been in a transitional state for a year exactly now from a muslim to an atheist.
    I am now almost at the stage of completely coming out of the closet (I mean coming out to the Net) Smiley but that won't be long.

I was born and raised as a muslim with a moderate family that strived to raise "good muslims". Among my siblings I was the most focused on religion even though I was talented as an artist.
    Art and Islam don't go together so I was constantly in battle with what I love doing the most and what I accept as absolute truth and morality.
    I think this all was a blessing in disguise for me as it led eventually to me really critically inspecting Islam and bumping into the right resources and rationalists online who I admire so much - Hassan Radwan, you have my utmost respect and gratitude- so I got involved with bigger and bigger research into Islam.
    I wasn't afraid of the sin of inspecting the faith as I thought "If this is truly God's true revelation then it wouldn't be in any threat from doubt and investigation".
    Really the very fact that major religions do not permit believers to doubt in any way is a clear evidence of their weakness.

Add to that all the crazy verdicts Islam had vandalized my life by, it was inevitable that I would see the exit door and become Free and Kafir Smiley
    The moment I saw the errors, contradictions and illogicality of the faith I had an initial shock that was wiped out with the biggest smile I ever had in my life.
    I knew I was tricked all my life... but at least here I am ... I had not killed or hurt anyone, never lost a son or friend in the name of Allah... nor did I ever die without knowing the truth.

At least now I can learn more clearly, understand who I am, where I am and what can I do with this precious life today... I can understand what love, humanism, nature and science really mean.

I am no longer packaged by an a merciless ideology of the dessert. No longer hateful and neglecting this beautiful life and expecting a selfish handout from a racist God in a dream world after death.

I am a human being... an evolved animal... a son of this Earth ... a brother to every human. A dear brother to every rationalist.

I hope I know you more ex-muslims and be a humble positive member in your wonderful forum.

Thank you

My position remains the same. I hate, yes hate, your religion, your god/s, your koran,bible, holy text, your prophet and all that sick nonsense.. but I don't hate YOU.
  • Re: Another one strikes GOLD :)
     Reply #1 - February 04, 2011, 03:18 PM

Welcome aboard you filthy kuff! Smiley

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #2 - February 04, 2011, 03:36 PM

Welcome.  bunny

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #3 - February 04, 2011, 04:25 PM

Thank you Guys / Godidnotgreat and TheRationalizer (I am a fan of your You Tube channel)  Smiley

My position remains the same. I hate, yes hate, your religion, your god/s, your koran,bible, holy text, your prophet and all that sick nonsense.. but I don't hate YOU.
     Reply #4 - February 04, 2011, 04:29 PM

Welcome Cheesy

El bien mas preciado / es la libertad
    hay que defenderla / con fe y valor.
     Reply #5 - February 04, 2011, 04:31 PM

thanks, it is good to talk to know someone watches them, otherwise the "Views" statistic is a mere number Smiley

Reply #6 - February 04, 2011, 05:02 PM

Glad to have you here  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - February 04, 2011, 05:36 PM

where you from by the way?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - February 04, 2011, 05:40 PM

Welcome Murtad_artist Smiley

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #9 - February 04, 2011, 06:02 PM

where you from by the way?

Born in Ethiopia, grew up in Saudi and then UK.
    What about you Islame?

Reply #10 - February 04, 2011, 06:04 PM

Glad to have you here  Afro

Thank you for welcoming me to this great forum. I didn't mention all the material that helped me through my awakening period. No doubt your You Tube channel had some of that material. I rated many of your videos if not all. I subscribed as well.

I owe all the bright and wonderful people who provided vital information and guidance to me.

Have a great evening and please keep me updated with whatever you are up to. I hope I can be of some benefit with my humble ability to you and everyone else in this and all other Free-Thinkers Forums.

My best regards.

Reply #11 - February 04, 2011, 06:07 PM

The "no art" rule seems to have bothered Cat Stevens too I think.  If I recall correctly he has decided to start making music again and no longer labels himself as a Muslim. I won't pretend to understand his thoughts.

Reply #12 - February 04, 2011, 07:23 PM

Cat or Yusuf Islam seemed to always be hiding an inner struggle from the the old Cat inside him.

Islam by default hinders your mind by it's threats and guilt filling verses and hadiths. Any artist growing under the dark and suffocating umbrella of Islam would
    no doubt be living confused, oppressed and confined. I  suppose that would apply to everyone with a creative mind not just artists.

Cat had tried to express himself as an artist and gone right to the outskirts of Islam's boundaries by singing at times as a Sufi and at times appearing/collaborating in "good willed" songs with some western artist/s ... and not forgetting the so called "islamic nasheeds" to keep some rhythms and hums going.

I don't know if he has no longer labelled himself as a muslim, but I know that he is trying to show islam as being feasible and flexible even with our day and age.

Reply #13 - February 04, 2011, 07:35 PM

Welcome Murtad_Artist  Smiley

Maybe we can soon have an exhibition of Murtad Art  Afro (That's actually a great idea!)
     Reply #14 - February 04, 2011, 07:37 PM

Welcome murtad_artist Smiley

There are a couple of art-related threads here that you may find interesting:
    Inspiring Art
    Artists' Cafe

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #15 - February 04, 2011, 07:59 PM

Many Greetings!

I'm sure we've met before. I was the guy who refused to give you a tip 'cause you were leering at my woman. I will report you.
     Reply #16 - February 04, 2011, 08:54 PM

Welcome Murtad_Artist  Smiley

Maybe we can soon have an exhibition of Murtad Art  Afro (That's actually a great idea!)

Hassan you actually saw one of my sketches on Facebook... I go under the name Muhammed ibn Abdullah Smiley I might upload it here too.
    But yeah a gallery of ex-muslims arts would be fantastic.

Hassan your videos are amazing. Kudos 2 u Smiley

Reply #17 - February 04, 2011, 08:57 PM

Welcome murtad_artist Smiley

There are a couple of art-related threads here that you may find interesting:
    Inspiring Art
    Artists' Cafe

Thank you Allat, I will check them out

Reply #18 - February 04, 2011, 09:12 PM

Many Greetings!

I'm sure we've met before. I was the guy who refused to give you a tip 'cause you were leering at my woman. I will report you.

I couldn't help but to stare. We are all apes somewhat, right?   Smiley

Reply #19 - February 04, 2011, 09:20 PM

hiya and welcome.. i would like to see your art.. if you don't mind
     Reply #20 - February 04, 2011, 09:29 PM

hiya and welcome.. i would like to see your art.. if you don't mind

murtads  in combination Art/Music/Science  are the most dangerous people to Islam.. They must be eliminated first , But I am glad to see another  murtad_artist here...

Here is one Murtad Artist that i often read from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqEFemKJYVU

Oh well .. those were the times.. guy had good time and he died
    http://www.allaahuakbar.net/misconceptions/51.htm

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #21 - February 04, 2011, 09:54 PM

Hassan you actually saw one of my sketches on Facebook... I go under the name Muhammed ibn Abdullah Smiley I might upload it here too.
    But yeah a gallery of ex-muslims arts would be fantastic.

Hassan your videos are amazing. Kudos 2 u Smiley

Thank you - yes, now I know you - Welcome Smiley

I'm very sad that I had to make my channel private as they obviously helped so many people - but I did it for someone I love and have a duty of protection to - but I hope to make them public again soon.
     Reply #22 - February 04, 2011, 10:31 PM

Hello Nissrriinn.Hello Yeezevee,  Yes I will upload some of my art  work.

Hassan, talking about protecting our families is a real concern for me. I want to obviously help spread awareness about the danger of Islam and the truth of religions in general but I am hoping to do so without endangering innocent loved ones.
    I really wonder how you are able to do that Hassan.
    This is an open forum, outsiders can read our names and posts.
    Any info of maximizing safety to relatives would greatly be appreciated.

Reply #23 - February 04, 2011, 11:07 PM

Hello Nissrriinn. Hello Yeezevee,  Yes I will upload some of my art  work.

Then welcome to  infidel Mecca  but choose proper road Mutad-Artist

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #24 - February 04, 2011, 11:09 PM

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Have a parrot!  parrot

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #25 - February 04, 2011, 11:22 PM

Hassan, talking about protecting our families is a real concern for me. I want to obviously help spread awareness about the danger of Islam and the truth of religions in general but I am hoping to do so without endangering innocent loved ones.
    I really wonder how you are able to do that Hassan.
    This is an open forum, outsiders can read our names and posts.
    Any info of maximizing safety to relatives would greatly be appreciated.

It's a difficult one. I'm fairly fortunate that I come from a very liberal Muslim family and so I can be quite open. All I have to put up with is criticism and irritation. The problem for me is that I was a practising Muslim and involved in the Muslim community for so long that my children are deeply affected by the criticism.

If it was just me - I couldn't care less - but my kids I have to be careful. So that's why I'm keeping a relatively low profile at the moment.

Everything depends on your situation - and I understand why many would rather not use real names and speak up.

But we need to break that barrier - or we will forever have to keep hiding in shadows.
     Reply #26 - February 04, 2011, 11:24 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Then welcome to  infidel Mecca  but choose proper road Mutad-Artist

Haha! Great pic Yeezee!  Afro
     Reply #27 - February 04, 2011, 11:33 PM

The problem for me is that I was a practising Muslim and involved in the Muslim community for so long that my children are deeply affected by the criticism.

I am imagine how awkward it would be for your kids,- which must have admired you for your services involved in the ummah. And now you come and say that Islam was basically a waste of time, having the potential to be even evil.
    If only for the broken hearts I'd cause, I couldn't possibly explain my apostasy. I congratulate sir Hassan.
    The least I can do is "indoctrinate" people with the scientific understanding,- i.e. never accept anything just because some authority said so. As the saying goes,.. give them the matches.. and they will burn down the house of cards called organized religion themselves..
     Reply #28 - February 04, 2011, 11:37 PM

The least I can do is "indoctrinate" people with the scientific understanding,- i.e. never accept anything just because some authority said so. As the saying goes,.. give them the matches.. and they will burn down the house of cards called organized religion themselves..

Yes, well said!
     Reply #29 - February 04, 2011, 11:41 PM

Born in Ethiopia, grew up in Saudi and then UK.
    What about you Islame?

Dimble Close,  Denbury Gardens & then Mulberry Vale (UK)

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »