Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 15 year old teen whipped to death by a Bangladesh baboon says news

(Read 3156 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 15 year old teen whipped to death by a Bangladesh baboon says news
     OP - February 02, 2011, 12:32 PM

teen whipped to death by a  Bangladesh baboon  says news

http://www.dawn.com/2011/02/02/cleric-held-after-bangladesh-teen-whipped-to-death.html
    DHAKA: Bangladeshi police arrested four people including a Muslim cleric on Wednesday after a teenage girl, who was accused of having an extra-marital affair with her cousin, was whipped to death.

Fifteen-year-old Hena Begum died in hospital on Monday after a village court in the southern Bangladesh district of Shariatpur sentenced her to 100 lashes, said local police chief A.K.M Shahidur Rahman.

“We have arrested one of the clerics (who sat on the village court) and three villagers including the wife of the man who Hena Begum had an illicit relationship with,” Rahman told AFP. According to Rahman, the teenage girl was “beaten mercilessly” by the family of the married man, who was also Hena’s cousin, after the affair was discovered.

The teenager was then handed to the village court, which publicly whipped her until she passed out and was taken to hospital, where she died seven days later, he said.

In conservative rural parts of Muslim-majority Bangladesh, rights groups say it is common for women to be publicly whipped for “crimes” such as adultery despite a ban on such religious punishments.

In some documented cases, rape victims have been flogged for being a “participant” in their sexual assault.

That baboon Muslim should be tried on MURDER Charges and  clean shave the rogue,  put him in a Zoo jail for life along with others who helped to carry out this barbaric criminal act  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: 15 year old teen whipped to death by a Bangladesh baboon says news
     Reply #1 - February 02, 2011, 04:02 PM

What the fuck..... someone really needs to kill all these assholes that run sharia courts.....  finmad

And what the fuck were the family of the girl doing when her cousin's family were beating her...  motherfuckers..
     Reply #2 - February 02, 2011, 04:04 PM

What happened to the guy? Or was it all the evil girl's fault?  Roll Eyes

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #3 - February 02, 2011, 04:21 PM

Hena’s death:

The High Court, issued a sue moto rule, on Wednesday asking the local administration what steps were taken to save a minor girl Hena who was whipped to death in Shariatpur.  The bench of Justice AHM Shamsuddin Chowdhury Manik and Justice Md Zakir Husein issued the rule following reports published in different dailies on Wednesday on the incident.

Newspapers reported that Hena, 14, an inhabitant of Chamta village under Nariya upazila, became victim of rape on January 30 midnight by her cousin Mahbub, 40.  In a village arbitration the following day, both Hena and the rapist were penalised to be whipped for 100-time each by a fatwa decreed by some local influentials.

Hena went unconsciousness after she was whipped over 80 times. The relatives later took her to the upazila health complex where she died on Monday night.

Meanwhile, another bench of the High Court directed the ministry of information to run campaign against the extra-judicial punishment including fatwa to create awareness among people in the light of its previous judgement that declared illegal fatwa.

The bench of Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain and Justice Nazrul Islam Talukder on July 8 last year in a judgement declared all extra-judicial punishment illegal.

Hena Begum died after being taken to hospital

well God Is Not Great.,   that is a good question GodIsNotGreat.,
    What happened to the guy? Or was it all the evil girl's fault?  Roll Eyes

I too waiting for an answer.,  I  have a feeling that 40 year old rogue went scotch free ., as he seem to be in having little  political power in hand ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12344959

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - February 02, 2011, 05:02 PM

Jesus christ... just when I think this can't get worse, turns out she was whipped for being raped.

Is it wrong to feel the urge to kill without a trial whoever gave this sentence?

What kind of pathetic, coward sons of bitches are the family of this girl who allowed this sentence to be carried out, after she was raped?
     Reply #5 - February 02, 2011, 09:04 PM

A “participant” in their sexual assault.

finmad
    I can't stand all of this... ugh.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »