Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
Today at 02:06 PM

Coronavirus crisis
Today at 01:54 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 01:44 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
Yesterday at 04:57 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
Yesterday at 08:42 AM

“Why do you disbelieve in...
April 03, 2020, 04:53 PM

Freely down loadable Boo...
April 02, 2020, 07:41 PM

CEMB Greatest Hits - post...
April 02, 2020, 12:09 PM

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
April 01, 2020, 06:30 PM

The passing of dprjones
March 31, 2020, 03:39 PM

Excellence and uniqueness
March 30, 2020, 02:38 PM

Nostalgia, nostalgia...
March 29, 2020, 08:49 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Writer Avijit Roy hacked to death

(Read 18090 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Writer Avijit Roy hacked to death
     Reply #90 - May 15, 2016, 12:10 PM

In South Asian communal politics, classy doesn't generally come into it, and that includes Buddhist monks. Cases in point:

Burma

Sri Lanka
     Reply #91 - May 15, 2016, 12:29 PM

In South Asian communal politics, classy doesn't generally come into it, and that includes Buddhist monks. Cases in point:

Burma  ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LChfwDgcFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSihfWY41So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hN1HbR9r8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

Do not let silence become your legacy  
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #92 - May 21, 2016, 09:57 PM

Bangladesh machete murder claimed by IS   says BBC News

The Islamic State group (IS) said it was behind the killing of a homeopath in western Bangladesh on Friday. Mir Sanwar Rahman was hacked to death by three attackers with machetes riding a motorbike in Kushia district.

His friend, university tutor Mohammad Saifuzzaman, was seriously injured in the same attack.
    There has been a series of murders of religious minorities, secular activists and academics in Bangladesh in recent months.

Both of the men attacked on Friday were said to be followers of the mystic tradition of Baul music, seen as heretical by some Muslims. However, police said they were also investigating a possible personal motive for the killings.

IS made its claim on its Amaq news agency, saying Mr Rahman was killed for "promoting Christianity".
    Mr Rahman was known for giving out free homeopathic medicine. He and Mr Saifuzzaman were ambushed as they rode on a motorbike in their village.

Police official Proloy Kishim told the BBC Bengali service the two men had both been stabbed on the head and neck.More than 20 people have been killed in attacks by suspected Islamists in the past three years..... 

well that is what link says... red it all at that link.,   should I believe that??

the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #93 - May 22, 2016, 12:59 AM

Well, the eternal problem: Should you believe the press, and does the press believe its sources?

Pretty hardcore to kill people for handing out free water!
     Reply #94 - March 04, 2018, 12:20 PM

Professor Muhammad Zafar Iqbal  Renowned BD writer stabbed at seminar

DHAKA: One of Bangladesh’s top writers was stabbed in the back of the head during a seminar in the northern city of Sylhet on Saturday, police said, the latest in a series of attacks on authors and bloggers. Iqbal, who teaches at a state-run university in Sylhet, is a long-standing a champion of free speech and secularism in Bang­ladesh. He is also a top selling author and celebrity spea­ker who regularly appears at university campuses nationwide

Police said Zafar Iqbal, a celebrated secular activist and bestselling science fiction writer, was rushed to hospital in Sylhet after the attack. “He was hit on the back of his head and he was bleeding,” a police constable posted at the hospital said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Abdul Wahab, a spokesman for the Sylhet city police, confirmed the incident, saying police suspect he was attacked with a knife. “He was in a seminar when he was stabbed on the back of his head. His gunman caught an attacker,” he said, referring to Iqbal’s police guard.

Bangladesh’s government has provided security for the country’s top secular writers and activists since suspected violent extremists named them in a several lists of targets. Police do not know how many people were involved in the attack nor whether they belonged to any extremist groups, he said. “He has been taken to the operating theatre,” he said, adding he would be flown to a military hospital in Dhaka for better treatment.

“It is an ominous sign. He is a guardian of progressive movement in Bangladesh. His attack is an attack against progressive Bangladesh,” said Imran Sarker, head of one of the top secular groups. “He was in the hit-list by militant and other groups in the past. The government can’t avoid its responsibility,” he said.

Oh!  Jihadi Islam followers
    Oh! rabid  dogs  of Islam
    You can kill a human being
    but you can not kill Humanistic Ideas
    Oh! brutal rogues of Islam
    You are NOT Muslims that  I know  
    You are NOT Muslims that  I   am related to  
    you are NOT  Muslims etall
    And I don't know what you are  

............yeezevee..............