Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hizb ut Tahrir 1 & 2

(Read 2962 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hizb ut Tahrir 1 & 2
     OP - January 29, 2011, 09:00 PM

I was looking at some stuff regarding Hizb ut Tahrir and just discovered that while Al Muhajiroun were formed in the 90s, a splinter group of HT was also created.  These guys call themselves HT1 and the current majority of HTs in UK are 'zalloomis' as they followed that leader (Abdul Qadeem Zaloom), although the current leader is another dude.

I wondered if any of the more enlightened ex-HT members know who the current leader of HT1 is?

While I was with them, I have never came across this bit of information.  I suppose it's a bit embarrassing for them.

'The greatest glory of living lies not in never falling but in rising everytime you fall'
  • Re: Hizb ut Tahrir 1 & 2
     Reply #1 - January 29, 2011, 09:25 PM

Never been a HT member but I know some, the current HT leader here is Dr. Abdul Wahid. Its him below on the left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggz4jvUsvN8
     Reply #2 - January 29, 2011, 09:28 PM

He's not their global leader and he is part of HT2 (HTB) or the dominant group in UK at present.

Pakman will probably know?

'The greatest glory of living lies not in never falling but in rising everytime you fall'
     Reply #3 - January 29, 2011, 09:33 PM

Idk then, probably got disbanded or summat.
     Reply #4 - January 30, 2011, 01:07 PM

Idk then, probably got disbanded or summat.

I'm just surprised I never knew about this. Will speak to the sister!

Reply #5 - January 30, 2011, 01:24 PM

He's not their global leader and he is part of HT2 (HTB) or the dominant group in UK at present.

Pakman will probably know?

Forget about him.. Islam never had GLOBAL leader ., it has/has Local leaders after the death of a figure head called "Muhammad"., you could see that right from Shia-sunni split to to this day.  superficially who ever has the oil money he is global Islamic leader since world war-2..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Hizb ut Tahrir 1 & 2
     Reply #6 - April 05, 2018, 06:13 AM

I  often dinner talk/listen  as a neutral person  on faiths/faith heads and their love to totalitarian political ideologies with  religious zeal  and  mindset .,  one  intelligent  young man who happened to be faithful  Islam follower argued with  me  Hizb ut Tahrir is the best way for   Muslims  to get back to that   GOLDEN GOOSE  OF ISLAM ..The golden  age ..,  Well  I just nodded my head  and  Now  he thinks  i liked his  Islamic political  chit -chat .    So  he  is high  on  that  faith drug
     and
    mini young caliph  mind set  among his friends    sent me these links  of THESE IDIOTS ..

and I am sharing them  here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kufSpIRp9k               

http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.info/en/index.php/leaflet/pakistan/15072.html
    Let Us not be Stung by Democracy Again, Let us Establish Khilafah on the Method of the Prophethood so Pakistan may Finally Thrive

The rulers and the opposition are preparing for yet another round of Democracy. Billions of rupees will be spent on a wasteful spectacle which will bring us more ruin and deny Pakistan its huge potential. Indeed, Pakistan has vast lands, diverse agriculture, youthful population, abundant energy and mineral resources, powerful armed forces and formidable nuclear capability that allow Pakistan to rival the current major world powers. However, Democracy has only brought harm to us each and every time. RasulAllah (saaw) warned us, «لَا يُلْدَغُ الْمُؤْمِنُ مِنْ جُحْرٍ وَاحِدٍ مَرَّتَيْنِ» “The believer is not stung from the same hole twice.” [Bukhari, Muslim] So, why must we be stung by Democracy again? Should we not work for the Khilafah on the Method of the Prophethood instead?

O Muslims of Pakistan!

Why must we be stung by Democracy again, when it has allowed the use of our resources to strengthen our enemies against us?Democracy allowed the political and military leadership to deeply engage with enemy officials, allying with them, revealing our secrets and implementing their instructions. Having granted the US air bases and intelligence, without which it could not have violated our region, Democracy then allowed rulers to establish a vast support network for the US. The US network includes a fortified embassy, spy-post consulates, uninterrupted military supply lines, by land and air, and lairs for private military and intelligence, using which they arranged ”false flag attacks” on our armed forces in order to provide justification for the military and civilian rulers to deploy our armed forces in the tribal areas. Thus, Democracy enabled the political and military leadership to firmly entrench the US occupation, which then cracked Afghanistan wide open for India, so that the US and India are able to work together to seduce the corrupt and light the fires of Fitna in Baluchistan, the tribal regions and beyond.

However, Allah (swt) said,

﴿إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمْ اللَّهُ عَنْ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَى إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَنْ تَوَلَّوْهُمْ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ الظَّالِمُونَ﴾

“Allah forbids your alliance with those who fight you because of your Deen, and drive you from your homelands, or aid others to do so: and as for those who turn to them in alliance, they are truly oppressors.” [Surah al-Mumtahina 60:9].
    It is the Khilafah that will prevent our resources from being exploited by our enemies against us.And it is the Khilafah that will finally mobilize our armed forces in response to the cries of the Muslims, whether in Occupied Kashmir, Myanmar (Burma), Palestine and Syria.So is it not upon us to work to establish the Khilafah on the Method of the Prophethood?

O Muslims of Pakistan!

Why must we be stung by Democracy again, when it has denied Pakistan’s effective use of its immense resources, which would allow us to thrive and release us from dependence on the colonialists? Democracy allowed the private ownership of our immense energy and mineral reserves, which are valued to the order of hundreds of billions of dollars. However, Islam has deemed this vast treasure as public property, whose entire benefit is to be spent on our needs. RasulAllah (saaw) said, «الْمُسْلِمُونَ شُرَكَاءُ فِي ثَلَاثٍ الْمَاءِ وَالْكَلَإِ وَالنَّارِ» “The Muslims are partners in three things: waters, feeding pastures and fire (energy)” (Ahmad). Democracy also allowed widespread private ownership of capital intensive enterprises, such as heavy industry, large scale construction, transport and telecommunications, through the capitalist stock share company. However, Islam mandated its own unique company laws, that limit the scale of private ownership of capital intensive enterprises, allowing the state to dominate large scale sectors, so that it is better able to look after the people's affairs and prevent wealth becoming concentrated in the hands of a few. Allah (swt) said,

﴿ كَيْ لاَ يَكُونَ دُولَةً بَيْنَ الأَغْنِيَاءِ مِنْكُمْ﴾

“So that the wealth does not circulate solely among the wealthy from amongst you.” [Surah Al-Hashr 59: 7]

And after Democracy deprived us benefit of vast revenues from state and public property, it then choked our needy and destitute with burdensome taxation that Shariah has forbidden. However, RasulAllah (saaw) said, «لَا يَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ صَاحِبُ مَكْسٍ» “The collector of illegitimate taxes will not enter Jannah” [Ahmad] to make matters even worse Democracy allowed the taking of foreign loans upon interest, making Pakistan fall into a ever deepening debt trap and subjecting it to crippling conditions, even though Pakistan has already paid back the principals. Allah (swt) said, ﴿وَأَحَلَّ اللَّهُ الْبَيْعَ وَحَرَّمَ الرِّبَا﴾ “They say that Riba is a form of trade. But Allah has permitted trade and forbidden riba.” [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:175] So is it not upon us to work to establish the Khilafah on the Method of the Prophethood instead?

O Muslims of Pakistan!

We must not be stung by Democracy again, as it is a system that rewards rulers for flagrant defiance of Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saaw).  However, in Islam, any ruler, including the Khaleefah himself, will be removed by the judiciary for any persistence upon implementation of Clear Kufr, without any chance of escape through pardon, immunity or manipulation of law. Allah (swt) said

﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا﴾

“O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.”  So is it not upon us to work with Hizb ut Tahrir to establish the Khilafah on the Method of the Prophethood?

O Muslims of Pakistan’s Armed forces!

Do not allow us to be stung by Democracy again, when you have the ability to end it within hours. These wretched rulers depend on your support for the continuation of Democracy, a system of disobedience and ruin. O Muslims of our armed forces, RasulAllah (saaw) stripped the man-made rule of its physical support from those who had the material power to secure its survival. He (saaw) travelled near and far, in hardship and in ease, to personally meet the men of war, fire and steel, and demanded from them the Nussrah for the Deen, asking

«وهل عند قومك منعة؟»

“Do your people have strength?” Surely, you have the strength, so grant Hizb ut Tahrir the Nussrah for the re-establishment of the Khilafah on the Method of the Prophethood so that Pakistan may finally thrive.

H. 12 Rajab 1439
    M. : Friday, 30 March 2018

off  course  in  Land of pure they are banned  but they thrive  in different  groups with different names.,  I  say  to  the government  BANNING THESE  IDIOTS  IS NO USE   but exposing and educating them is  immensely useful to the society they are living in....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Hizb ut Tahrir 1 & 2
     Reply #7 - April 05, 2018, 10:51 PM

Hizb Al Tahrir is still active I thought they died out considering how many countries including Islamic ones that have banned them. Even most Muslims including the Salafis think of them as a joke.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »