Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Vina Malik yelling at Mullah live on TV

(Read 16045 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Vina Malik yelling at Mullah live on TV
     Reply #30 - March 12, 2011, 05:09 PM

high profile piliticians are taken out. if she gets taken out I would not be surprised.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #31 - March 13, 2011, 09:33 PM

Veena Malik, the disgraceful attention whore. Katie Price of Pakistan.

Tut,  I can assure that you will that title any time,  any place in any country  over Veena Malik.   So now Pakistan's Islam has problem with padded bras?

http://nation.foxnews.com/campus/2011/03/13/pakistan-islamic-clerics-protest-women-wearing-padded-bras-devil-s-cushions
    The Council of Islamic Ideology in Pakistan has protested the use of padded and colourful bras by Muslim women, and recommended that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent an innerwear that makes female assets unnoticeable.

The council held a meeting late February in light of the protests held last month by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) and other religious parties against the increasing import and eventual use of padded and colourful bras, Roznama Jawani rep

After the meeting was over, the council released a recommendation to the media that said: "Padded bras are Devil's cushions and he likes to rest of them. The Council of Islamic Ideology is recommending that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent a bra that makes the female chest area unnoticeable."

Zakir Naik, one of the leading Islamic scholars commented that if the Pakistan government approves of the funding grant for this research and if the country is successful at making such a bra that makes the chest of women unnoticeable, Pakistan might become the biggest exporter for Shariah compliant underwear.

Naik said he would personally sign and send the first of these Shariah-bra to starlet Veena Malik and television host Ali Saleem, best known by his alter ego Begum Nawazish Ali.

I say Zakir Naik needs at least three  padded bras,, one on his head other on his face and third to support has fat chest.,  He is becoming fat ass Rascal eating too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynZau7WpU9Q

I think those Indian women are going to beat this guy... I am worried about him..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - March 13, 2011, 09:43 PM

Why are those Indian muslims protesting against Zakir Naik? They are surely dont want to wear a padded bra?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #33 - March 13, 2011, 10:03 PM

Zakir Naik, one of the leading Islamic scholars commented that if the Pakistan government approves of the funding grant for this research and if the country is successful at making such a bra that makes the chest of women unnoticeable, Pakistan might become the biggest exporter for Shariah compliant underwear.

Sharia compliant underwear Grin

Dirty little pervert with womens underwear on his brain and Allah's bullshit on his tongue. Absolute joke of a man.

Good little piece of ammo to use against him, especially in mocking the buffoon.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #34 - March 13, 2011, 10:08 PM

I'm completely against passed bra's

THEY'RE LIES!!!!!!!!! finmad

lol
     Reply #35 - March 13, 2011, 10:09 PM

and the religious quest to remove any sexuality from women except for under the absolute control of men continues on....

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #36 - March 13, 2011, 10:36 PM

These fucking assholes want to control every part of your life, even down to the underwear you wear. Fuck them.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »