Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Vina Malik yelling at Mullah live on TV

(Read 16041 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Vina Malik yelling at Mullah live on TV
     OP - January 21, 2011, 07:13 PM

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cdo_KSuJNM&feature=player_embedded

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBZMj-I9ULI&feature=player_embedded

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AftNhAsvcgE&feature=player_embedded

Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYBT6Pj6sTc&feature=player_embedded

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
  • Re: Vina Malik yelling at Mullah live on TV
     Reply #1 - January 21, 2011, 08:00 PM

Feisty Lady!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #2 - January 21, 2011, 08:34 PM

Now check out the youtube comments. Majority of the people are calling her whore. Actually it was posted by a friend on facebook, and I had quiet an argument with someone like that.

and many others...
     Reply #3 - January 21, 2011, 09:03 PM

Wow, awesome stuff, thanks for posting this!  I never heard of Veena Malik before.  She sure knows how to handle herself (and she's very hot too).

EDIT to say... wish she's just leave Islam though.  whistling2

Reply #4 - January 21, 2011, 09:12 PM

She kept saying... "Alhumdulillah mein Musalmaan hoon"

If that was me I'd say... "Alhumdulillah maine Islam ko chor diya hai.... takbir!!!"  grin12

Reply #5 - January 21, 2011, 09:16 PM

can anyone give a vague idea of what they're talking about and why she starts crying in part 4
     Reply #6 - January 21, 2011, 09:22 PM

Veena Malik, the disgraceful attention whore. Katie Price of Pakistan.
     Reply #7 - January 21, 2011, 09:24 PM

I just started watching part 4 so I'll tell you in a minute.

But basically Veena Malik is a Pakistani actress who went on the Indian version of Big Brother (which is called Big Boss over there) and she wore shorts and hugged guys (you can see the kinda stuff she did in the first video) and they're basically discussing whether she brought shame upon herself and shame upon Pakistan.

Veena Malik is putting up a fight.  She said that her antics should be low on the priority list of what the Mullahs should be worried about.  They should worry about terrorism, Imams molesting boys, corruption etc before they pick on her.

She's adament that she's a Muslim and she's read the Quran and she prays (from time to time) and she even taught some of the fellow contestants on Big Boss how to pray.

Reply #8 - January 21, 2011, 09:25 PM

Must admit, my opinion of Veena has been lifted.
     Reply #9 - January 21, 2011, 09:35 PM

Kept cringing when he kept calling her sister, Veena kept rolling her eyes, the Mullah was a complete and utter loon. Mad respect to Veena for standing up and fighting her corner. I thing the bigger issue her is not of her being a Muslim and appearing on Indian Tv and smooching with a guy.

If this was a Pakistani Muslim do what Veena was doing, everyone in Pakistan would be haling him for concerning Hindu women, re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza. So the fact of the matter is, the reason why everyone is pissed off is, that this was a WOMAN a Pakistani woman doing this, once more this is the typical desi tribal mentality of a largely masochistic society, were the males think they own women, just on the basis of them being a woman.

Real shame! *shakes head in disgust*     
     Reply #10 - January 21, 2011, 09:37 PM

^mind the typos.
     Reply #11 - January 21, 2011, 09:43 PM

Isn't she the woman who was involved with one of the banned Pakistani cricketers?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #12 - January 21, 2011, 09:49 PM

Yeah with Asif. you should read Asif's life story if you want a real laugh its like a script out of a bollywood movie. Honestly I even Pm Islame about it once I think I still have that PM:

I can't copy and paste wtf!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Asif
     Reply #13 - January 21, 2011, 09:51 PM

Yeah just did a google, she got dragged into the whole spot fixing allegations.

God is Love.

Reply #14 - January 21, 2011, 09:54 PM

Billy read asifs life story on wiki, its script worthy.
     Reply #15 - January 21, 2011, 09:56 PM

Yeah I am reading it now.

I am on Shoaib Akhtar's side against this shithouse.

God is Love.

Reply #16 - January 21, 2011, 09:58 PM

Public and media reports in Pakistan surfaced that Asif had married Pakistani actress and model, Veena Malik, on 28 May 2009, in a private ceremony in London. However, Veena Malik denied that the marriage had taken place.

In April 2010, Veena Malik filed a complaint against Asif claiming that he threatened to harm her if she didn't stop pursuing her demand that he return the loan of around Rs 14 million he had taken from her.Later, she served a legal notice on Asif, after two cheques he gave her to settle the outstanding amount were bounced.

To be honest, she deserved a holiday in India after hooking up with this guy ^^^

God is Love.

Reply #17 - January 21, 2011, 10:02 PM

Seems plausible she lent Asif money during the period he was arrested in Dubai on drug charges and facing a long prison term. When he came back out of that Dubai ordeal he specifically thanked Veena malik for being a supporter. Normally in Pakistan most starts tend to distance themselves from Veena Malik.
     Reply #18 - January 21, 2011, 10:03 PM

When she started crying she said...

"Where were my people when Shweta (another contestant) insulted me?  Where was the media?  When Rahul (contestant) nominated me just because I'm a Pakistani, where were my people?  Where was the media?  When Manoj (contestant) was sat there insulting me with dirty insults, where were my people?  You all saw me wearing shorts, but didn't you see how much love I was giving everyone?  I gave everyone love to show that not everyone with a Pakistani passport is a terrorist.  Pakistan is also about entertainment, love, fun and joking around.... "

Reply #19 - January 21, 2011, 10:21 PM

Yeah with Asif. you should read Asif's life story if you want a real laugh its like a script out of a bollywood movie. Honestly I even Pm Islame about it once I think I still have that PM:

Huh? What did you PM Asif's life story to me for?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #20 - January 21, 2011, 10:26 PM

It was funny that's why thought you might be intretsed.
     Reply #21 - January 21, 2011, 10:35 PM

Huh? What did you PM Asif's life story to me for?

Cheesy

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #22 - January 21, 2011, 11:03 PM

A part of me feels this may all be drama on the show as controversies sell.
    However it is ironic how someone born in a muslim country by default loses freedom to live the way he/she wants. She has to defend her position being a muslim. She can not simply say that I care a damn about religion and want to live my life according to my will. As this will make her murtid and punishable by death.
     Reply #23 - January 21, 2011, 11:14 PM

MAS: It is definitely not a drama

and many others...
     Reply #24 - January 22, 2011, 04:27 AM

Actually this was posted by my friend on facebook, and then I posted a comment, and then an argument started with one of his friend. Anyways, here it is. I have replaced their names with F and Y.

Muddy That idiot mullah didn't even reply to her comments about:
    1. Why did he even looked at her second time after the first time.
    2. Child rapes done in masjids.

She should even move forward crying until that idiot would have answered that.
    ==============================

F She's awesome! 5th most trending person worldwide on twitter while the show was on air.

Y totally not our culture

Y slut of the highest order

Muddy Yes, your culture is children getting raped in the mosques by the mullahs
    Or Meera dancing fully nude in the movie, "Yes Boss"

Y lets not blow things out of proportion....the highest number of rapes are in the most advanced society USA....unfortunately trending these days is equal to being slutty...

F ?@Y maybe, but that's not the point. you can have a personal opinion about VM but lets not (inadvertently) attempt to dilute the debate by character assassination.

And as far as culture goes, ours is highly fractious and driven by socio-economics.

What's the point then? The point is our hypocrisy as a people. If anyone belongs to the 'she was the ambassador of Pakistan' school of thought, then when she was abused on the show, by transition, the country was abused ... why didn't any of the zealot mullahs cry foul then?

And I dare say, you're being a bit of a hypocrite yourself. It's okay for you to ogle at Katrina but it's not okay for Veena to give her best shot at a reality show?

Muddy In US, all those rapes and murders are acknowledged and properly dealt with. Not changed the facts by powerful on needs basis.
    8 hours ago · Like

Y muddy dude get your facts straight...they are not always properly dealt with
    Approximately 28% of victims are raped by husbands or boyfriends, 35% by acquaintances, and 5% by other relatives. (Violence against Women, Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994)

The FBI estimates that only 37% of all rapes are reported to the police. U.S. Justice Department statistics are even lower, with only 26% of all rapes or attempted rapes being reported to law enforcement officials.

Y @F name one individual who is not a hypocrite so y blame only mullahs

Y chill @F u will get your chance to dance with the slut Wink

F ?@Y you're giving another example of hypocrisy by unconsciously justifying pedophiles by deflecting on to how rape cases in the US are handled. Tsk, tsk!! Hypocrite!

Muddy ?"Bureau of Justice Statistics"
    See, there is proper statistics done by proper departments. Name me departments in Pakistan that document all these statistics in Pakistan without any kind of threat of getting killed by either authorities or mullah's.

Muddy Not having proper documentation DOES NOT mean you are much more holier then the one do.

Y dude if u hate pakistan so much then Fuck off and leave it...we dont need asses like u in this country

Muddy How dare you assume that I have less rights in Pakistan then you?

F ?@Y sorry to say bro, but you're in a compromised situation here ... best you tuck your tail & run. Liberals rule this wall Smiley

Y i say fuck the liberals , so u know what to do now

Y muddy guess you have soiled your diapies....dont act noble dude...this country is in a mess coz people like us , so lets not just blame the mullahs and the documentation and all that crap....get the mud out of your head and your ass and start talking realistically

F ?@Y dude, we're both expats. He's been in the US for a while. And you don't have the right to exile anyone, so shut the fuck up Smiley

Next, about fucking the liberals ... heck, you've already done it ... over and over again, every which way.

Yes, our country is in a mess because of us. Accounting for an oldie like you, we've have been on the planet for less than 4 decades, and half of it has been spent in getting to a position where we are capable of making a difference.

The difference we're making here is exposing the bigotry and hypocrisy that has crippled us. By standing beside someone who just took 2 bigoted, hypocritical, obnoxious people to the cleaners.

The difference you're making is in the opposite direction by ignoring what she just did and calling her a slut.

We are defined by our actions ... you're the one who once quoted that.

Muddy Well Y, you crossed the line about being realistic when you made a comment about someone's character, and not only that, you actually made remarks that are considered derogatory in your country. If you think it is totally ok to make such comment about another human being that can lead to harassment and possible violent action against her, you are not helping correct the situation whatsoever.

Y ?@muddy so if i take your theory you call a prostitute a decent woman and wont mind having one in the house would you...oh no coz that would be discrimination against a human being right ??

F ?@Y give it 5 minutes. Read what you just wrote again ... you sure you wanna debate on those grounds? Don't tell us that we didn't warn you when your retraction window runs out. Smiley

Muddy Who the hell give you that right to distinguish? If you are muslim and trying to base your comments based on your religion, I would have to say keep your religion to your God!! You do NOT reserve the right to say any derogatory things about your neighbour.

Y this is pure fun.....abay muddy chill kar bhai , ziada jazbati na ho warna CIA G pharh deygee Tongue

F ?@Muddy relax. 5 minutes. We'll talk about the difference between facts, conjecture, allegations, suppositions and implications in a bit.

@Y your retraction window is still open.
    PS: Your argument's pretty shitty.

Y shit is in the eyes of the beholder Wink

F Alright, now that the window is closed, time for some dissection and dismantling @Y's shitty arguments and a rather lame attempt to hang on to an already lost debate.

Calling a prostitute a decent woman:
    The first underpinning here is that there is factual evidence of the person in question being a prostitute.

The second underpinning is that the society in question either holds prostitution as punishable by law or morally unacceptable (or both).

Now let's say someone (for whatever reason; emotional or otherwise) decides to willingly and knowingly declare a prostitute to be a 'decent' woman and allow her co-residence.

This person could either be male or female. (A hypocrite like @Y would otherwise assume the person to be male by default, hence the importance to mention this point).

So let's analyze further.

Why would a male do that? Love? Sympathy? Empathy? Assistance?
    Maybe she was forced into prostitution and the person is trying to help her get out of it?

Why would a female do that? Pretty much the same set of reasons.

But a bigot like @Y would never see past the fact that she is a sex worker.

Coming up next:
    1. @Y's next lame attempt to keep this debate alive by trying to prove that Veena Malik is a prostitute.
    2. @Y still missing the point that this is not about Veena Malik's character, her strength as an artist or herself as a person.
    3. @Y finally experiencing the 'Eureka moment'.
    4. @Y realizing what a fool he has made of himself on this wall and the irreversible damage he has done by losing so much respect.
    5. @Y stomping his feet and yelling, 'I don't wanna play with you guys anymore!'

Optional:
    6. @Y growing a beard, shortening his trousers and issuing a fatwa against Veena Malik, Muddy, B A, M & yours truly.

Y Coming up next:
    1. @Y's next lame attempt to keep this debate alive by trying to prove that Veena Malik is a prostitute.......all i am trying to say is that a slut should be called a slut....
    2. @Y still missing the point that this is not about Veena Malik's character, her strength as an artist or herself as a person......its not about her , its about so called liberals who would think twice before sending their sisters on a tv show to dance but still think VM is an icon
    3. @Y finally experiencing the 'Eureka moment'....i do have a rite dont i Wink
    4. @Y realizing what a fool he has made of himself on this wall and the irreversible damage he has done by losing so much respect.....damn care about what you think , for me you mite have lost respect as an individual who only beleives that the only ill in the society is mullahs
    5. @Y stomping his feet and yelling, 'I don't wanna play with you guys anymore!'....off course i dont wanna play coz i love fukin you guys Tongue

Optional:
    6. @Y growing a beard, shortening his trousers and issuing a fatwa against Veena Malik, Muddy, B A, M & yours truly......dont need to grow a beard for fatwa....every one has their right of views , you have yours and i have mine (up yours )

Y lol this was fun fukin the liberals....over n out as its 2 am here Smiley

F ?@@Y yeah, you're perpetually delusional ... we got 3 witnesses here claiming that you got bitch slapped all over this wall today. Smiley

1. A slut should be called a slut ... even if she takes a shot at a mindset that has ruined society, all you wanna do is call her a slut. You've got the kind of mindset that will never look past a person's creed, color, race, faith, profession or morals to focus on the act the person is currently doing and its consequences. Instead, you will choose to keep rooted on your prejudice.
    I wonder if you were living in Dr. King's time, would you have ever accepted him to be more than 'just a black man'.

2. It is about her goddammit! You still don't get it and will never get it because that thick bigoted skull of yours has a ping pong ball with the word 'slut' written on it and its bouncing around inside preventing you to see/hear anything other than what you think you already know.

3. Yes you have a right to 'find' your Eureka moment. Keyword: find.
    Newsflash: Hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like you'll see enlightenment anytime soon either.
    Hint: To find enlightenment, look past the word 'slut'.

4. I do not think that mullahs are the only thing thats wrong with our country. But I do think that they are one of the major social ills that the country faces. Perhaps you don't. As for respect (or lack thereof), I guess it's for others to judge since both of us will obviously have our biases.

5. Wow, so you not only admitted to smoking hash but also admitted to homosexual inclinations on this wall today. Quite a revealing day for you, no? Still think you kept your respect intact?
    PS: I've got nothing against gays, but junkies I don't respect. But you don't care, right? Smiley

6. Never disputed your freedom of speech/opinion. But you never told us about your opinion on the subject because you willingly deny to come to terms with the fact that a person that you call a slut, actually had more guts today than all of us combined to stare in the face of hypocrisy and bigotry and blow it to smithereens.

Your focus throughout this 'exchange' was on 'calling a slut, a slut' without proving any of it's (supposed) relevance to the subject. Instead, you gloated like a bigot about her sluttiness. And that's what all of us had a problem with.

and many others...
     Reply #25 - January 22, 2011, 03:20 PM

People have a right to their own person. So if you or I want to shed our clothes and run through a basketball field naked it is our choice. But the more conservative members of this society will always protest even if you do the things you do in your own home. Imagine now for a minute if Veena Malik had an ounce of respect, adoration, belief or faith in Islam left before being subjected to this insult by the entire nation of Mullahs that calls itself Pakistan. She would definitely have lost all of it.

I really would have liked to see her denounce Islam as a religion on the television, and mocked the very principals that the pious ones want to impose on others. But some wishes never, ever come true. All I can say under the threat of being lynched for "Insult to Prophethood" is that Mohammed has left a eternal curse on this Earth that cannot be Vacated no matter how hard we try to do so. There is no point living in a Muslim Country, because you have no rights there.

The most merciful Allah, who is more merciful than your own mortal mother, is capable of punishing you for eternity for a finite sin committed in a finite lifetime with finite knowledge, while your mother nor any living creature that is NOT a sadistic mother fucker would never commit such an act.
     Reply #26 - January 22, 2011, 03:57 PM

I really would have liked to see her denounce Islam as a religion on the television, and mocked the very principals that the pious ones want to impose on others.

Hey, don't jump into that yet. That will make her a worst example for people to follow, also liberals won't have much more chance left rather then to submit to the will of mullah's.

She had fight her battle. I would really like others to join the wagon and fight with mullah's live on tv.

and many others...
     Reply #27 - January 22, 2011, 05:57 PM

Pakistani society could use more people like friend F.  Wink

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #28 - January 22, 2011, 10:31 PM

Pakistani society could use more people like friend F.  Wink

I agree with you. That guy is what is missing from Pakistan's general public's conscious and opinion.

The most merciful Allah, who is more merciful than your own mortal mother, is capable of punishing you for eternity for a finite sin committed in a finite lifetime with finite knowledge, while your mother nor any living creature that is NOT a sadistic mother fucker would never commit such an act.
     Reply #29 - March 12, 2011, 01:13 PM

Death threats for actress who ‘shamed’ Pakistan  says news
    http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/12/death-threats-for-actress-who-shamed-pakistan.html

LAHORE: A well-known Pakistani actress Saturday said she had received death threats from militants after appearing on the Indian equivalent of hit reality television show “Big Brother”.  Veena Malik, 27, incurred the wrath of hardline Islamic clerics for her performance on “Big Boss”, during which she indulged in several intimate scenes with Indian actor Ashmit Patel that included massaging his head and neck.

Clerics accused her of shaming Pakistan in rival India and she also received a letter threatening to “punish” her.

“I am quite shocked after receiving this letter. First I got only verbal threats but now it is in writing,” Malik told AFP by telephone from India, where she is hosting cricket World Cup show “Big Toss”.

“Security is a concern and the Pakistani government is responsible for my and my family’s security. I hope that the government will provide me that security,” Malik said.

The actress said people with tight security details had been killed in Pakistan, referring to the January assassination of Punjab governor Salman Taseer over his opposition to a draconian blasphemy law.

“What can I say except that I have firm belief in God and life and death is in his hand,” she said.

Malik said she would return to Pakistan despite the threats.

“To live in my country is my right. I am a daughter of this soil. I guarantee that I will come back to Pakistan and will live in my own country,” she said.

“My hands are clean. And I have done nothing wrong. I am not the person to back out after such threats.” Sohail Rashid, Malik’s media manager, said she had received a letter from the little-known Maulana Ahmed Masood, who claims to be a leader of Tehreek-e-Taliban, or the Taliban movement.

The authenticity of the threat letter or the credentials of its writer could not be verified and the spokesman for Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan was not immediately available.
    “The letter says that Tehreek-e-Taliban has taken a decision as a Muslim to punish Veena Malik soon,” Rashid told AFP.

“We want our daughters and sisters in our homes only and Veena Malik, who is humiliating Pakistan’s name in India, will be punished soon,” Rashid quoted from the letter.

“We are soon going to punish Veena Malik so that our future generations may be afraid of going to India. It is the responsibility of all Pakistanis and Muslims, but now we are going to accomplish it,” Rashid quoted the letter as saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQ-PhKqmz0

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »