Actually this was posted by my friend on facebook, and then I posted a comment, and then an argument started with one of his friend. Anyways, here it is. I have replaced their names with F and Y.Muddy
That idiot mullah didn't even reply to her comments about:
1. Why did he even looked at her second time after the first time.
2. Child rapes done in masjids.
She should even move forward crying until that idiot would have answered that.
She's awesome! 5th most trending person worldwide on twitter while the show was on air.
totally not our culture
slut of the highest order
Yes, your culture is children getting raped in the mosques by the mullahs
Or Meera dancing fully nude in the movie, "Yes Boss"
lets not blow things out of proportion....the highest number of rapes are in the most advanced society USA....unfortunately trending these days is equal to being slutty...
?@Y maybe, but that's not the point. you can have a personal opinion about VM but lets not (inadvertently) attempt to dilute the debate by character assassination.
And as far as culture goes, ours is highly fractious and driven by socio-economics.
What's the point then? The point is our hypocrisy as a people. If anyone belongs to the 'she was the ambassador of Pakistan' school of thought, then when she was abused on the show, by transition, the country was abused ... why didn't any of the zealot mullahs cry foul then?
And I dare say, you're being a bit of a hypocrite yourself. It's okay for you to ogle at Katrina but it's not okay for Veena to give her best shot at a reality show?
In US, all those rapes and murders are acknowledged and properly dealt with. Not changed the facts by powerful on needs basis.
8 hours ago · LikeY
muddy dude get your facts straight...they are not always properly dealt with
Approximately 28% of victims are raped by husbands or boyfriends, 35% by acquaintances, and 5% by other relatives. (Violence against Women, Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994)
The FBI estimates that only 37% of all rapes are reported to the police. U.S. Justice Department statistics are even lower, with only 26% of all rapes or attempted rapes being reported to law enforcement officials.
@F name one individual who is not a hypocrite so y blame only mullahs
chill @F u will get your chance to dance with the slut
?@Y you're giving another example of hypocrisy by unconsciously justifying pedophiles by deflecting on to how rape cases in the US are handled. Tsk, tsk!! Hypocrite!
?"Bureau of Justice Statistics"
See, there is proper statistics done by proper departments. Name me departments in Pakistan that document all these statistics in Pakistan without any kind of threat of getting killed by either authorities or mullah's.
Not having proper documentation DOES NOT mean you are much more holier then the one do.
dude if u hate pakistan so much then Fuck off and leave it...we dont need asses like u in this country
How dare you assume that I have less rights in Pakistan then you?
?@Y sorry to say bro, but you're in a compromised situation here ... best you tuck your tail & run. Liberals rule this wall
i say fuck the liberals , so u know what to do now
muddy guess you have soiled your diapies....dont act noble dude...this country is in a mess coz people like us , so lets not just blame the mullahs and the documentation and all that crap....get the mud out of your head and your ass and start talking realistically
?@Y dude, we're both expats. He's been in the US for a while. And you don't have the right to exile anyone, so shut the fuck up
Next, about fucking the liberals ... heck, you've already done it ... over and over again, every which way.
Yes, our country is in a mess because of us. Accounting for an oldie like you, we've have been on the planet for less than 4 decades, and half of it has been spent in getting to a position where we are capable of making a difference.
The difference we're making here is exposing the bigotry and hypocrisy that has crippled us. By standing beside someone who just took 2 bigoted, hypocritical, obnoxious people to the cleaners.
The difference you're making is in the opposite direction by ignoring what she just did and calling her a slut.
We are defined by our actions ... you're the one who once quoted that.
Well Y, you crossed the line about being realistic when you made a comment about someone's character, and not only that, you actually made remarks that are considered derogatory in your country. If you think it is totally ok to make such comment about another human being that can lead to harassment and possible violent action against her, you are not helping correct the situation whatsoever.
?@muddy so if i take your theory you call a prostitute a decent woman and wont mind having one in the house would you...oh no coz that would be discrimination against a human being right ??
?@Y give it 5 minutes. Read what you just wrote again ... you sure you wanna debate on those grounds? Don't tell us that we didn't warn you when your retraction window runs out.
Who the hell give you that right to distinguish? If you are muslim and trying to base your comments based on your religion, I would have to say keep your religion to your God!! You do NOT reserve the right to say any derogatory things about your neighbour.
this is pure fun.....abay muddy chill kar bhai , ziada jazbati na ho warna CIA G pharh deygee
?@Muddy relax. 5 minutes. We'll talk about the difference between facts, conjecture, allegations, suppositions and implications in a bit.
@Y your retraction window is still open.
PS: Your argument's pretty shitty.
shit is in the eyes of the beholder
Alright, now that the window is closed, time for some dissection and dismantling @Y's shitty arguments and a rather lame attempt to hang on to an already lost debate.
Calling a prostitute a decent woman:
The first underpinning here is that there is factual evidence of the person in question being a prostitute.
The second underpinning is that the society in question either holds prostitution as punishable by law or morally unacceptable (or both).
Now let's say someone (for whatever reason; emotional or otherwise) decides to willingly and knowingly declare a prostitute to be a 'decent' woman and allow her co-residence.
This person could either be male or female. (A hypocrite like @Y would otherwise assume the person to be male by default, hence the importance to mention this point).
So let's analyze further.
Why would a male do that? Love? Sympathy? Empathy? Assistance?
Maybe she was forced into prostitution and the person is trying to help her get out of it?
Why would a female do that? Pretty much the same set of reasons.
But a bigot like @Y would never see past the fact that she is a sex worker.
Coming up next:
1. @Y's next lame attempt to keep this debate alive by trying to prove that Veena Malik is a prostitute.
2. @Y still missing the point that this is not about Veena Malik's character, her strength as an artist or herself as a person.
3. @Y finally experiencing the 'Eureka moment'.
4. @Y realizing what a fool he has made of himself on this wall and the irreversible damage he has done by losing so much respect.
5. @Y stomping his feet and yelling, 'I don't wanna play with you guys anymore!'
6. @Y growing a beard, shortening his trousers and issuing a fatwa against Veena Malik, Muddy, B A, M & yours truly.
Coming up next:
1. @Y's next lame attempt to keep this debate alive by trying to prove that Veena Malik is a prostitute.......all i am trying to say is that a slut should be called a slut....
2. @Y still missing the point that this is not about Veena Malik's character, her strength as an artist or herself as a person......its not about her , its about so called liberals who would think twice before sending their sisters on a tv show to dance but still think VM is an icon
3. @Y finally experiencing the 'Eureka moment'....i do have a rite dont i
4. @Y realizing what a fool he has made of himself on this wall and the irreversible damage he has done by losing so much respect.....damn care about what you think , for me you mite have lost respect as an individual who only beleives that the only ill in the society is mullahs
5. @Y stomping his feet and yelling, 'I don't wanna play with you guys anymore!'....off course i dont wanna play coz i love fukin you guys
6. @Y growing a beard, shortening his trousers and issuing a fatwa against Veena Malik, Muddy, B A, M & yours truly......dont need to grow a beard for fatwa....every one has their right of views , you have yours and i have mine (up yours )
lol this was fun fukin the liberals....over n out as its 2 am here
?@@Y yeah, you're perpetually delusional ... we got 3 witnesses here claiming that you got bitch slapped all over this wall today.
1. A slut should be called a slut ... even if she takes a shot at a mindset that has ruined society, all you wanna do is call her a slut. You've got the kind of mindset that will never look past a person's creed, color, race, faith, profession or morals to focus on the act the person is currently doing and its consequences. Instead, you will choose to keep rooted on your prejudice.
I wonder if you were living in Dr. King's time, would you have ever accepted him to be more than 'just a black man'.
2. It is about her goddammit! You still don't get it and will never get it because that thick bigoted skull of yours has a ping pong ball with the word 'slut' written on it and its bouncing around inside preventing you to see/hear anything other than what you think you already know.
3. Yes you have a right to 'find' your Eureka moment. Keyword: find.
Newsflash: Hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like you'll see enlightenment anytime soon either.
Hint: To find enlightenment, look past the word 'slut'.
4. I do not think that mullahs are the only thing thats wrong with our country. But I do think that they are one of the major social ills that the country faces. Perhaps you don't. As for respect (or lack thereof), I guess it's for others to judge since both of us will obviously have our biases.
5. Wow, so you not only admitted to smoking hash but also admitted to homosexual inclinations on this wall today. Quite a revealing day for you, no? Still think you kept your respect intact?
PS: I've got nothing against gays, but junkies I don't respect. But you don't care, right?
6. Never disputed your freedom of speech/opinion. But you never told us about your opinion on the subject because you willingly deny to come to terms with the fact that a person that you call a slut, actually had more guts today than all of us combined to stare in the face of hypocrisy and bigotry and blow it to smithereens.
Your focus throughout this 'exchange' was on 'calling a slut, a slut' without proving any of it's (supposed) relevance to the subject. Instead, you gloated like a bigot about her sluttiness. And that's what all of us had a problem with.