Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Old members allowed to overstep the rules?

(Read 11011 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Old members allowed to overstep the rules?
     OP - January 14, 2011, 04:13 AM

Hi,

In the rules of this forum it says:

2/ Personal attacks (including insults).

These are frowned upon, and the use of them may result in a warning from the staff.
    We realise that some of the issues discussed here are emotive for some people and
    we don't expect everyone to be perfect angels all the time, but we do expect you to make an effort.
    If the warning is ignored and more personal attacks follow, the person making them will be given a "smite".
    It is fine to attack a person's ideas but not the person themselves.
    Using people's life experiences as a weapon to beat them up is particularly frowned on.
    We cordially suggest that you refrain from trying this little trick.

If you get involved in a flame war with another member or members the staff will not be interested in "who started it".
    If you want the staff to be sympathetic to your position please try to refrain from responding to abuse with more abuse.
    Another thing to note is that this forum has an "Ignore" feature. If you don't like someone's posts there is no need for you to read them.
    There is also no need for you to make a point of telling everyone who you are ignoring. They can see for themselves.

I have tried to abide by this rule as much as possible. However, I've seen 'Q-Man' repeatedly make personal remarks/insults, calling people stupid, dim witted, and various other things. I've reported a few of these posts and have seen no action taken on this so far. Is this because old members are allowed to overstep the rules?

Recently he has made personal insults towards me in his posts here, here, and  here.
  • Re: Old members allowed to overstep the rules?
     Reply #1 - January 14, 2011, 04:16 AM

Snitch.

Look, if you'd stop insisting that I support something I've never expressed any support for and keep telling you repeatedly I don't support, that little spat would be over and done with by now.

donatelo, why do you support eating babies and kicking puppies in the face?

fuck you
     Reply #2 - January 14, 2011, 04:18 AM

Its been since way before this that you've been making personal insults, not just to me but to other members too. And there's a civil way to tell me that I misunderstood you without calling me names.
     Reply #3 - January 14, 2011, 04:21 AM

And why do you feel the need to rat me out and pressure the staff to punish me?

fuck you
     Reply #4 - January 14, 2011, 04:24 AM

Because I like this forum & don't like to see someone allowed to bully everyone else.
     Reply #5 - January 14, 2011, 04:28 AM

Bully everyone else? Or bully you? I select my targets fairly carefully, and I don't insult just anyone.And yes, I do bully people who support real-world bullies with their boots on people's necks, as you do. Fact is you didn't start a thread about it when I was doing it to someone else, but only when it got under your skin. Don't pretend you are sticking up for anyone else-- you are pressuring the forum's staff to punish me so that YOU don't have to deal with it. You could at least be honest about your motivations.

fuck you
     Reply #6 - January 14, 2011, 04:35 AM

I have reported your posts where I saw you doing it to other people, staff know this. I'm only making a thread because I didn't see anything happen with the last reports.
     Reply #7 - January 14, 2011, 04:37 AM

Fine. I don't care. Gimme a smite. Ban me. I don't give a fuck. I stand by every insult I've ever uttered here unless I specifically withdrew it and apologized for it.

At least I'm not some spineless snitch.

fuck you
     Reply #8 - January 14, 2011, 04:49 AM

I'm disappointed in you Donatello. What are you, 5?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #9 - January 14, 2011, 04:55 AM

runalong
     Reply #10 - January 14, 2011, 05:17 AM

donatelo, after the reports you made in another thread, there was at least 1 instance of Q-Man being asked (by osmanthus) to play nice.

At this point, I'll ask that Q and donatelo, please put each other on ignore if you do not agree with each other's views and it is getting personal.

Q, take it easy on the personal stuff, please.

donatelo, as the part of the rules you quoted says, things are bound to get heated around here as our main topics of discussion are around religion and politics, the 2 most controversial topics on which everyone has an opinion. So, I'd advise you also to consider using the Ignore button; a lot of people use it from time to time. Thanks. Afro

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #11 - January 14, 2011, 05:21 AM

Ok, I'll do that. Thanks .
     Reply #12 - January 14, 2011, 05:22 AM

Thanks Smiley

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #13 - January 14, 2011, 05:24 AM

What exactely does ignore do?

"In a child's power to master the multiplication table, there is more sanctity than in all your shouted "amens" and "holy holies" and "hosannas." An idea is a greater monument than a cathedral. And the advance of man's knowledge is a greater miracle than all the sticks" - Henry Drummond
     Reply #14 - January 14, 2011, 05:27 AM

It hides the ignored person's posts from being visible to you inside threads in the forum.

Reply #15 - January 14, 2011, 08:06 AM

allat, what happens if the 'bullying' continues?
     Reply #16 - January 14, 2011, 08:09 AM

You can report it again if it continues and the mod team will decide what to do next.

Reply #17 - January 14, 2011, 08:19 AM

Lol ... seriously? Bullying?  whistling2

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #18 - January 14, 2011, 08:25 AM

I select my targets fairly carefully....And yes, I do bully people

Reply #19 - January 14, 2011, 12:02 PM

Good.. good., Bully the bullies..

all of you learn from this guy..  The Modern Prophet..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtm5018cv0

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #20 - January 14, 2011, 12:06 PM

Hi,

In the rules of this forum it says:

I have tried to abide by this rule as much as possible. However, I've seen 'Q-Man' repeatedly make personal remarks/insults, calling people stupid, dim witted, and various other things. I've reported a few of these posts and have seen no action taken on this so far. Is this because old members are allowed to overstep the rules?

Recently he has made personal insults towards me in his posts here, here, and  here.

Stop Whinging. He's American - what do you expect.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #21 - January 14, 2011, 12:09 PM

You can be my pitbull. BUT, you're going to have to wear this collar, muzzle and lead (sorry, you're American, I meant leash).

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #22 - January 14, 2011, 01:04 PM

I’m really sickened by this thread. Come now boys, do let him be. I want him for myself. Too many stiff ones may tear the fellow's exit hole. Never will I forget the loving warmth of his touch the winter night I stretched the size of his anus to the utmost limits of endurance. Come hither Q, let me fondle your hairy man tits, your layer upon layer of gorgeously flabby skin. Stray question: What does the Q in your handle represent? Answer: The Hairy Turk’s cross-dressin’, skirt-clutchin’, cum-guzzlin’ Queer lover without rival. Part them wide open my sweet, I want to deposit something between your cheeks, something long, meaty and hard. Together, begetting little queers by the yardful, we shall spread the gay parade to the ends of the earth.

Addendum: A thousand apologies for posting my rejoinder to your comment about me here, I don't wanna derail my debate with the fellows in the other thread:
    By Q-Man's standards? Cause getting frustrated by MAB is forgivable to me.

Reply #23 - January 14, 2011, 01:08 PM

Bully is probably one of the most overused words, and using it like this does a massive disservice to real victims of bullying.

Nobody is being bullied. It’s a forum. You're an adult. You know how to work filters and mute buttons, and how to close a browser window if you feel a bit emo. It takes two to drama.

Honestly, what is this piss-weak pathetic nonsense? Man up.

Reply #24 - January 14, 2011, 01:17 PM

@Ishina

Not all of us are made of things as stern as you. So constructed are some guys that they are nothing more than feminised, sissified, pansified, skirt-clutching little bints of which my gay lover Q-Man is the perfect distillation. Where is the Christian charity, where is the pity?
     Reply #25 - January 14, 2011, 01:17 PM

Aye Aye Ishina, you tell him. Afro Kid needs to MAN UP. I bet he was bullied at school, by tough girl's like you even.  Tongue
     Reply #26 - January 14, 2011, 01:36 PM

You can fuck off. You're not welcome with me. Lying, cheating, humourless, arrogant piece of slime. You've got all the worst qualities I can possibly think of in a man. You repulse me.

Reply #27 - January 14, 2011, 01:42 PM

Lol, i knew it.

I knew this was the kinda response i was going to get  Smiley You really got a bad attitude and swearing is soooo unlady like, a turn of even.

What have i lied about? how have i cheated? and it's confidence love, not arrogance...get it right.  Wink  Afro
     Reply #28 - January 14, 2011, 01:47 PM

and it's confidence love

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #29 - January 14, 2011, 01:52 PM

Donatelo, if someone kicks you in the ass, turn around and kick them back - verbally speaking and argumentatively as well, of course Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »