Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: comments on prince v freesoul007

(Read 51972 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: comments on prince v freesoul007
     Reply #150 - January 15, 2011, 03:53 PM

Of course, Islam is also "just a theory".  The only difference is that it doesn't have any evidence supporting it.  So it's a very weak theory.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I will use it as my facebook status..

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #151 - January 15, 2011, 04:43 PM

Err, i think i have Miss Ishina. It's just that people are deaf, dumb and blind on here, hearts are filled with bigoted ignorance.

You have eye's but can't see, ear's but cannot hear, heart's but do not understand.

Besides Evolution hasn't been proven either, it's a THEORY, simple a IDEA that some people have choosen to accept. There's no real proof that we came from ape's.

I swear people who say evolution is just a theory are either plain stupid or just don't understand English.

Noun

* S: (n) theory (a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena) "theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses"; "true in fact and theory"
        * S: (n) hypothesis, possibility, theory (a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena) "a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory"; "he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was accepted in chemical practices"
        * S: (n) theory (a belief that can guide behavior) "the architect has a theory that more is less"; "they killed him on the theory that dead men tell no tales"

the·o·ry
       /ˈθiəri, ˈθɪəri/ Show Spelled[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Show IPA
    –noun, plural -ries.
    a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
    a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
    Mathematics . a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject: number theory.
    the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice: music theory.
    a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles.
    contemplation or speculation.
    guess or conjecture.

Took the liberty to copy the definition of theory because I'm sure you wouldn't even bother looking it up.

Also if evolution was just a theory and it was not really a proven point as you are saying, why don't you help me sue the board of higher education for making people pay money to be in a biology class that teaches THEORY JUST THEORY like you are saying.

please cut the crap, you know that evolution is real , you just can't believe that allah is mythical. who would you cry to if allah doesn't exist ?

[13:36] <Fimbles> anything above 7 inches
    [13:37] <Fimbles> is wacko
    [13:37] <Fimbles> see
    [13:37] <Fimbles> you think i'd enjoy anything above 7 inches up my arse?
     Reply #152 - January 15, 2011, 05:49 PM

Human beings are a species of ape, so when you say "from apes" you're not being strictly accurate, unless you're referring to your parents.

Awwwww Cheetah. Nasty Gyal. Why you have to go to parent's? Have i ever been nasty to you? insulted you? Show's your lack of class really.
     Reply #153 - January 15, 2011, 06:06 PM

Wow, an irrational anger towards Cheetah, that seems so familar

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #154 - January 15, 2011, 06:10 PM

Awwwww Cheetah. Nasty Gyal. Why you have to go to parent's? Have i ever been nasty to you? insulted you? Show's your lack of class really.

I can understand exactly what Cheetah meant, and there's nothing insulting about it.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #155 - January 15, 2011, 06:29 PM

Err, i think i have Miss Ishina. It's just that people are deaf, dumb and blind on here, hearts are filled with bigoted ignorance.

Can you link me to anything on this forum you've debunked?

Besides Evolution hasn't been proven either, it's a THEORY, simple a IDEA that some people have choosen to accept. There's no real proof that we came from ape's.

Nonsense. You're confusing everyday usage of the word "theory" with a scientific theory.

When I say "Holy shit, this guy actually thinks the Sun rotates around the Earth. My theory is he got dropped on his head as a baby and he is probably retarded as a result," this isn't a scientific theory. It's a hunch. You could call it a hypothesis, at a stretch. But anyone with an IQ of triple digits knows what I mean, and knows I don’t mean an actual scientific theory, but that I was simply casually making a point.

A scientific theory isn't a guess, or an idea, or a hunch, or a wild stab in the dark. An "idea" in science isn't a theory, an idea is a hypothesis - a possibility. In order for a hypothesis to even be considered an actual theory, it has to be rigorously tested and demonstrably proven then peer reviewed.

A scientific theory is the current model of understanding about a phenomenon or trend or attribute of the universe. It absolutely must be supported by evidence, be both testable and falsifiable, and be used to make predictions with a constant success rate. Should it be found lacking in any of these things, it must be ruthlessly checked and corrected or even scrapped and replaced by better working model. This is the scientific method.

Don't confuse "idea" with "theory".

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #156 - January 15, 2011, 06:41 PM

Smite 1 for trolling.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #157 - January 15, 2011, 06:44 PM

Explain to me why we have poverty in this modern, globalized world in the 21st century? Why is it that we have suffered a recession and people are becoming homeless? Why are the Country's that possess most of the world's natural resources are the poorest?

Speaking for my own country: because a spineless and criminal coalition government that NOBODY voted for is grinding the nation into the ground with ruthless quick-fix cuts, excessive charges, and cash hand-outs to those who don’t even need it.

An example would be the recent education fee increase. This coalition government pushed hard for the student vote, making them promises that sounded great, promises to reduce or even drop education fees entirely, then when they got in power they fucking raped them by tripling fees.

Front line public services are also getting raped. Firefighters will face cuts this new year, in some places a full third of them face losing their job. Meanwhile, companies like Vodaphone get a £6,000,000+ cut in tax.

Its almost like fucking medieval times again when they chopped up the country and gave it to nobles and then squeezed the peasants dry. The rich get richer, and the poor get fucked over and out.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #158 - January 15, 2011, 09:56 PM

Smite 1 for trolling.

I think a got to put your white ass on ignore.
     Reply #159 - January 15, 2011, 09:58 PM

Epic FAIL!

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #160 - January 15, 2011, 09:58 PM

Right, somebody tell me how to put her on ignore. She not worthy of my attention.
     Reply #161 - January 15, 2011, 09:59 PM

Fail.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #162 - January 15, 2011, 09:59 PM

Before you purposely get banned, please respond to the discussion. Thnx.
     Reply #163 - January 15, 2011, 10:00 PM

Cheesy
    Cheetah is a mod here, you can't put mods on "ignore".

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #164 - January 15, 2011, 10:02 PM

Before you purposely get banned, please respond to the discussion. Thnx.

Will do in my spare time when am bored.

Allet, thats a shame. She should set a example as she is the athuority here.
     Reply #165 - January 15, 2011, 10:02 PM

She seems fine to me.

Reply #166 - January 15, 2011, 10:04 PM

Cheesy
    Cheetah is a mod here, you can't put mods on "ignore".

Cheesy

Make sure you alert the scientific when you disprove evolution in your spare time.
     Reply #167 - January 15, 2011, 10:09 PM

Right, somebody tell me how to put her on ignore. She not worthy of my attention.

Smite 2 for trolling. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #168 - January 15, 2011, 10:10 PM

No comment.  idiot2
     Reply #169 - January 15, 2011, 10:16 PM

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #170 - January 15, 2011, 10:17 PM

You mean, this isn't your spare time  Huh?

God is Love.

Reply #171 - January 15, 2011, 10:19 PM

Freesoul007 made my day!  Cheesy  He tried to put a moderator on ignore!  FAIL!

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #172 - January 15, 2011, 10:21 PM

I think a got to put your white ass on ignore.

Wow what a racist wacko

God is Love.

Reply #173 - January 15, 2011, 10:26 PM

Make sure you alert the scientific when you disprove evolution in your spare time.

I'm sure the scientific community, scholars, academics, field analysts, archaeologists, paleontologists, and anthropologists will all be enlightened by this. And to do it in one's spare time, wow.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #174 - January 15, 2011, 10:30 PM

Am not a racist. My sister in law is scottish, a white revert to Islam. I also have Somali relitive's in Manchester and down south. Bosnian.
     relitive's also.

Am Pathaan btw, from Swat back home.
     Reply #175 - January 15, 2011, 10:32 PM

I'm sure the scientific community, scholars, academics, field analysts, archaeologists, paleontologists, and anthropologists will all be enlightened by this. And to do it in one's spare time, wow.

Allat. You do know it's saturday night? What time does the club scene start to kick in? quite early... Leeds got a good night life you know  Wink What you do on friday? Anyway's am already slick, il be gone withing half an hour.
     Reply #176 - January 15, 2011, 10:33 PM

You could have replied to PS three times over with all the time you've wasted trolling in this thread - if you had any answer to give him, that is.

Reply #177 - January 15, 2011, 10:35 PM

Cheetah my dear friend, Am not trolling at all.

2nd, il do research and then reply to him. Let me study, am a amuture on subject. Never researched it, just dissmissed it.
     Reply #178 - January 15, 2011, 10:36 PM

Then what are you doing debating it?  Oh, let me guess......trolling. Roll Eyes

Reply #179 - January 15, 2011, 10:37 PM

Allat. You do know it's saturday night? What time does the club scene start to kick in? quite early... Leeds got a good night life you know  Wink What you do on friday? Anyway's am already slick, il be gone withing half an hour.

I hold bisexual orgies on Saturday nights. Y'know the ones you fantasize about as you commit the sin of zina for which you deserve 100 lashes according to your own dogma? Those. But without the stifling religious dogma that you parade around though you know less than us Ex-Muslims about it. They're nice orgies. And no you wouldn't be invited if you paid a million bucks.

Thanks for being concerned about my social life though. Afro

You could have replied to PS three times over with all the time you've wasted trolling in this thread - if you had any answer to give him, that is.

He's got nothing to say Wink Just waiting to get banned.

• Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »