Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: comments on prince v freesoul007

(Read 52038 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: comments on prince v freesoul007
     Reply #120 - January 14, 2011, 01:28 PM

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!! Forget everything else, just focus on the sun! without it we won't exist ! look at all much benefit's we get from the sun.

You got to be kidding me.... what century are you living my dear friend??? Do you realize that you have no understanding of how celestial bodies behave in our solar system? what does evolution have to do with astronomy anyway??

Probably shouldn't mention the Sun doesn't rotate around the Earth, and probably shouldn't mention the Moon's orbit is actually elliptical, and unlike many other moons is eccentrically inclined to its host planet's equator, and actually wobbles from an Earth viewpoint when its journey is speeded up, and has such a ‘perfect’ orbit that it’s actually drifting away from the Earth by 1.5 inches per year.

Mentioning this might not fit into his worldview.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #121 - January 14, 2011, 01:30 PM

Evolutionary paleontologists portray different Homo erectus, Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, and archaic Homo sapiens human fossils as indicating different species or subspecies on the evolutionary path. They base this on the differences between these fossil skulls. However, these differences actually consist of variations among different human races that have existed, some of which have become extinct or have been assimilated. These differences have grown less pronounced as human races have intermixed over time.

If, thousands of years in the future, scientists discover the skull of an American who lived in the 2000s and was some 1.90 meters tall, and compare it with the skull of a Japanese individual who also lived in the 2000s but was only 1.60 meters tall, they will observe a great many differences between them—first and foremost, in terms of size. If, on the basis of these differences, they then suggest, that the Japanese were primitive and that Americans were several rungs higher up the developmental ladder, of course they will be making an interpretation that in no way reflects the true state of affairs.

Nice defence! And some part of it made sense. Anyways, those early homonides skuls weren't really sole part of evolutionary proofs. They are part of a very big proof. There are many many evidences of evolution. Just search google for "useless parts of human body", and you will witness many yourself. They are actually all proof of legacy of evolution, not intellegent design.
    Do you also believe Animal's like Tiger's for example have evolved?

Yes, absolutely! Also all the other animals have evolved. Scientists have done all kinds of research, disecting all different kind of species, studied their DNA, they all relate to each other through different branches of evolution. Yes, all the animals are out cousins.
    I find it amazing that people think that the universe, the earth, the perfect system running it and every thing in it emerged by chance.

You find it amazing because you think the only intellegent species are humans and Allah. Which is totally wrong. Every single animal, every single organ of our body, every single cell of our body, every single atom in the universe is intellegent. Do I sound crazy? every single atom knows to keep its electrons intact. But as soon as another compatable atom comes alone (like one carbon atom, two oxygen atoms, they have intellegence to pair themselves up) Although their individual intellegence isn't in anyways comparable to our brain's intellegence, but they were all intellegent enough too evolve into us in billions of years of time. There are many many planets including Mars where life didn't evolved whatsoever.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #122 - January 14, 2011, 08:09 PM

"The photo at left shows a modern human skull on the left, and a Neanderthal skull on the right. Note that the Neanderthal has much more pronounced brow ridges, a much larger nasal opening, more protruding cheekbones, and differently-shaped eye openings. The drawing below shows a side view of a Neanderthal skull, illustrating that it was a longer and lower skull from front to back, compared to modern humans. Neanderthals also have a distinct bulge of the very back of the skull, called an occipital bun; no modern humans have the bun. On the other hand, modern humans have a chin, while Neanderthals do not. Finally, Neanderthal faces protrude, while modern human faces do not"

Here's a nice diagram that outlines the differences.

No matter how different the human (this includes all races) skulls look, the basic structure remains the same. This just shows that FreeSoul007 lacks basic working knowledge of biology.
     Reply #123 - January 15, 2011, 10:34 AM

WooooW !! Bombarded with multiple reply's! One at a time's guy's please, i know am very popular here  Tongue but take it easy, can't reply to them all! my name's not Prince Spinoza...i don't live on the net.
     Reply #124 - January 15, 2011, 10:36 AM

Yeah, you're dead popular and busy with loads of adventures and stuff in real life, we get the message, you're amazing, so much so, you have to keep telling us that  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #125 - January 15, 2011, 10:47 AM

WooooW !! Bombarded with multiple reply's! One at a time's guy's please, i know am very popular here  Tongue but take it easy, can't reply to them all! my name's not Prince Spinoza...i don't live on the net.

What you think you sound like: I'll be up in the club getting wasted on Bacardi Breezers with some hot bitches and they gonna be all up on me, brb.

What other people actually see you like: I am going to get to level 100 on my wood elf wizard in Warcraft. I right now have on my robe and wizard hat. Beat that, losers!

Reply #126 - January 15, 2011, 10:52 AM

Grin

God is Love.

Reply #127 - January 15, 2011, 10:56 AM

Lol. funny gyal.

Never played warcraft
     Reply #128 - January 15, 2011, 11:22 AM

You are working backwards. Everything is 'perfect' (it isn't) for us because we evolved in it. We have evolved to survive on what we have, hence why we need it. If we had evolved in different conditions, what we'd need for survival would be different, and then you'd be saying THAT is the only configuration that can sustain life. Let me put it this way -

Imagine I fill a glass with water. What will happen? The water will shape and adapt to fit its surroundings -  the glass. Now Imagine I place it in the freezer, come back a few hours later, remove the now-ice from the glass and place it on a table. You wander in a short while later and spot the ice and glass, separately. Any reasonable person would reason the water had shaped to fit the glass, was frozen and now can only fit this particular glass. But you, instead, would conclude that this glass has been designed and created to fit this piece of ice! The designer must have been indeed intelligent. Manufacturing the glass to the exact measurements required, in a perfect material to hold the ice. A tiny difference and the glass would no longer be able to hold the ice. Surely it must have been created. Surely it can't have been chance.

I like this. I'm gonna steal it and use it.

Reply #129 - January 15, 2011, 11:30 AM

Wait, i have not debunked it yet.  Wink
     Reply #130 - January 15, 2011, 11:30 AM

You haven't debunked anything yet.

Reply #131 - January 15, 2011, 11:39 AM

Are you saying the "law of the land" is more important than what it says in the Quran??? You are already a murtad then as you are committing shirk.

No man made law is as important then the Glorious Quran. This is what we Muslim's believe.  I think you are talking about "minor" shirk which can be unintentional at time's but does not make one a Murtad.  

As i have not studied the Shirk subject, i will not comment on it too much. I am very careful when talking about Islam, i do not want to get anything wrong.

I think you misunderstood me or intentionally twist and turning, wicked ways.

We Muslim's are told to follow the law of the land, apart from them law's that go against Islam or the law's that try restrict you from following your faith, like the unjust Riba (interest) (theft) system for example.

Reply #132 - January 15, 2011, 11:43 AM

Why is interest bad?

Reply #133 - January 15, 2011, 11:46 AM

Well you have opened a new topic. I will explain it to you later if you want.

It's a system that take's money from the poor and give's it to the rich.
     Reply #134 - January 15, 2011, 11:48 AM

No it isn't. It works both ways.

Reply #135 - January 15, 2011, 12:22 PM

You haven't debunked anything yet.

Err, i think i have Miss Ishina. It's just that people are deaf, dumb and blind on here, hearts are filled with bigoted ignorance.

You have eye's but can't see, ear's but cannot hear, heart's but do not understand.

Besides Evolution hasn't been proven either, it's a THEORY, simple a IDEA that some people have choosen to accept. There's no real proof that we came from ape's.
     Reply #136 - January 15, 2011, 12:39 PM

No it isn't. It works both ways.

It work's both way's? more like the elite give with their right hand and then snatch twice as much with their left.

Explain to me why we have poverty in this modern, globalized world in the 21st century? Why is it that we have suffered a recession and people are becoming homeless? Why are the Country's that possess most of the world's natural resources are the poorest?

You really to read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man"  written by John Perkins who worked with the CIA who's job it was to make things look good on paper, but in reality it was lead that country in debt so it is forever enslaved to the West.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man
     Reply #137 - January 15, 2011, 01:14 PM

Lol !

King Tut launched a "sophisticated", "spectacular" attack on Ishina.

Why is this King Tut? People will suspect that you and me have got some connection. Iv been accused of being you many many time's.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #138 - January 15, 2011, 01:16 PM

Never mind, just stick to comments on the debate.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #139 - January 15, 2011, 01:19 PM

Cheetah, You should also participate in the debate. What are your view's we "from apes".
     Reply #140 - January 15, 2011, 01:21 PM

Human beings are a species of ape, so when you say "from apes" you're not being strictly accurate, unless you're referring to your parents.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #141 - January 15, 2011, 01:23 PM

Yeah free soul, don't worry, you are totally kicking ass... especially with this sig worthy statement like this

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!! Forget everything else, just focus on the sun! without it we won't exist ! look at all much benefit's we get from the sun.

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #142 - January 15, 2011, 01:25 PM

Cheetah, You should also participate in the debate. What are your view's we "from apes".

No one has ever said humans come from apes, we humans ARE apes, humans are mammals, so are apes, but we have no descended from apes, us and apes had a common ancestor, in which one branch split off into apes and one into humans, but the ancestor was still the same.
     Reply #143 - January 15, 2011, 01:27 PM

In other words apes are not grandfathers of humans.
     Reply #144 - January 15, 2011, 01:33 PM

OMG free soul, you are so retarded I can't believe it.... Pls go and buy yourself a 6-th grade biology book and educate yourself...

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #145 - January 15, 2011, 01:39 PM

Yeah free soul, don't worry, you are totally kicking ass... especially with this sig worthy statement like this

Wait so he actually said this? If yes, then why are we even taking this person seriously since he does not even have basic education. 
     Reply #146 - January 15, 2011, 01:42 PM

So far we have Freesoul007:
    • making logical fallacies left, right and centre. In particular, using 'ad hominems' against Charles Darwin
    • trying to change the subject by attacking us ex-Muslims as gays or bisexuals
    • plagiarising from HarunYahya .com etc without using the quote function
    • lying about the evidence
    • calling us apes in every other post in an attempt to insult us, instead of carrying on with the debate in a civilised way.  He started the debate thread, after all.
    • admitting committing major sins (zina with a bisexual girlfriend) and admitting that he will still do so in a Muslim country if there were non muslim women.   Freesoul007 is like a salesman who doesn't believe in his own product.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #147 - January 15, 2011, 01:48 PM

@FreeSoul: You don't even understand what a scientific theory is.

http://notjustatheory.com/

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #148 - January 15, 2011, 01:51 PM

Of course, Islam is also "just a theory".  The only difference is that it doesn't have any evidence supporting it.  So it's a very weak theory.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #149 - January 15, 2011, 03:18 PM

Err, i think i have Miss Ishina.

Thats because you're deluded.

It's just that people are deaf, dumb and blind on here, hearts are filled with bigoted ignorance.

You have eye's but can't see, ear's but cannot hear, heart's but do not understand.

Thats because they are arrogant kuffar and horrible munafiqoon.

God is Love.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »