Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 06:44 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: comments on prince v freesoul007

(Read 52004 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: comments on prince v freesoul007
     Reply #60 - January 14, 2011, 04:46 AM

People have now fully realized that Darwinism, the worst scandal in the history of the world, is built around lies, hoaxes and irrational claims. In the 21st century, the whole world is witnessing Darwinism’s collapse.

Lmao
     Reply #61 - January 14, 2011, 04:47 AM

Evolutionary paleontologists...

The lack of apostrophe rape here totally gave this away, otherwise I was prepared to believe that you're not a plagiarising moron.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #62 - January 14, 2011, 04:48 AM

I think he should only be responded by copy/paste answers as well.. to keep this fair..
     Reply #63 - January 14, 2011, 05:03 AM

Chinese people are shorter than American people ergo evolution is not true.  

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #64 - January 14, 2011, 05:05 AM

Ignorance is bliss for you lot. Coming to this site and seeing you lot....am having my belief's that Darwinism is false challenged because you lot really do act like that you descended from the Ape's.  Smiley  
     Reply #65 - January 14, 2011, 05:09 AM

This site has turned into more of a gay Darwinist site then anything else. Most Ex-Muslim's i have en-counted are pro darwinist and gay or bi-sexual. Make's me laugh.
     Reply #66 - January 14, 2011, 05:11 AM

I'm not gay.

I just want to stick my penis inside your arsehole.  Smiley

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #67 - January 14, 2011, 05:14 AM

Ignorance is bliss for you lot. Coming to this site and seeing you lot....am having my belief's that Darwinism is false challenged because you lot really do act like that you descended from the Ape's.  Smiley

Umm, how are we ignorant when you are the one who can't even think up his own arguments? Everything you said is copied & pasted by Harun Yahya's site. I challenge you to do the rest of this debate in your own words with no more copying & pasting if you think you're less ignorant than us.

This site has turned into more of a gay Darwinist site then anything else. Most Ex-Muslim's i have en-counted are pro darwinist and gay or bi-sexual. Make's me laugh.

First off, whether or not evolution is true has nothing to do with whether Darwin was a racist or not, and whether or not someone is gay.

Secondly, we're at least 70-80%+ hetrosexual here. Perhaps you yourself are gay and are projecting your sexuality on us?

Reply #68 - January 14, 2011, 05:17 AM

I can't tell the trolls from the idiots these days. Are you a troll or an idiot?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #69 - January 14, 2011, 05:27 AM

Argument from design = lol.  Look how pretty the moon is and now it orbits, now put on a hijab you whore!.

btw this is pointing out that an argument from design in no way points to a creator or a god.  It is a pointless argument for a theist to make because it doesn't point to theism at all. 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #70 - January 14, 2011, 05:31 AM

I think it's obvious am not a troll. Do you call every Muslim a troll? Seem's alot of people here do. Sound more like radical illiterate self-imposed backward Mullah's that Takfir everyone pointing there finger's calling everyone kafir .  Afro

You are much nicer in the chatroom's btw  Smiley Ishina
     Reply #71 - January 14, 2011, 05:34 AM

I'm not gay.

I just want to stick my penis inside your arsehole.  Smiley

Strangely, that's what everyone wanted to do in the chatroom, even the Mod's like thinkfree for example. I displayed my pic and attracted the unintended....seem's so.

I wouldn't even step into chat if there was no hanky panky with Thamina  Wink 
     Reply #72 - January 14, 2011, 05:36 AM

Argument from design = lol.  Look how pretty the moon is and now it orbits, now put on a hijab you whore!.

A woman not wearing a Hijab is not a whore, no does one wearing one Hijab make one pious. I never force anything upon anyone, it has to be accepted from the heart.
     Reply #73 - January 14, 2011, 05:43 AM

Freesoul, if you think that the universe is too complex to have been created through natural processes, then the god which made such a universe is a million times more complex than the universe. Where did that god come from then? Surely that god needs a creator as well, who created that god?

Also check this out some of god's cool designs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcrq5OOkQdk
     Reply #74 - January 14, 2011, 05:48 AM

A woman not wearing a Hijab is not a whore, no does one wearing one Hijab make one pious. I never force anything upon anyone, it has to be accepted from the heart.

Of course, but that is where it leads eventually. I was going to add an addendum to my post but figured against but now I will.  An argument  from design in no way argues for a creator nor a theistic god.  At most it is an appeal to ignorance.  Look at all the pretty things how did it get here? That is as far as one can go without conjecture.   

Reply #75 - January 14, 2011, 05:48 AM

Umm, how are we ignorant when you are the one who can't even think up his own arguments? Everything you said is copied & pasted by Harun Yahya's site. I challenge you to do the rest of this debate in your own words with no more copying & pasting if you think you're less ignorant than us.
    First off, whether or not evolution is true has nothing to do with whether Darwin was a racist or not, and whether or not someone is gay.

Secondly, we're at least 70-80%+ hetrosexual here. Perhaps you yourself are gay and are projecting your sexuality on us?

Yes i do copy and paste some part's of my response's. I do look threw, study, learn along the way and verify it with multiple source's and then paste it. I don't look and say !! Ahhhhh Harun Yahya !! then blindly copy, paste and then post. What does thisgot anything to do with being ignorant?

Doesn't seem like most are atleast 70-80% heterosexual, Maybe you should use normal threat's like "am going to break your jaw" not "Err, i don't like you mr Muzzie...am going to Bum you hard,right up the shitter's oooh yeeeeeaaaaah, heeeeeee haaaaaaaa".
     Reply #76 - January 14, 2011, 05:59 AM

Freesoul, if you're going to spew your internalized homophobia on this forum, you will be smited and banned. Argue on the issues of religion if you want, do not think you can get away with blasting on people's personal lives here. Consider this your first warning.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #77 - January 14, 2011, 05:59 AM

Really? Which sources did you verify your comments from? Please list them.
     Reply #78 - January 14, 2011, 06:01 AM

Freesoul, if you're going to spew your internalized homophobia on this forum, you will be smited and banned. Argue on the issues of religion if you want, do not think you can get away with blasting on people's personal lives here. Consider this your first warning.

How come he gets a warning for his first offense, whereas other members only get a slap on the wrist for repeated offenses...? Rules should be the same for everyone
     Reply #79 - January 14, 2011, 06:03 AM

They are the same for everyone. The difference is that Q-Man has been smited for his own other issues before and has evolved and come through as a loyal and trust-worthy member. Freesoul is new and is already engaging in homophobic slurs as though he already knows everyone here and everything that happened before he decided to show up.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #80 - January 14, 2011, 06:04 AM

Ok, didn't know that.
     Reply #81 - January 14, 2011, 06:06 AM

I am not taking the mick out of gaylords am i? All am saying is i don't appreciate the gay comment's being hurled at me,which i find offensive, as am not gay.
     Reply #82 - January 14, 2011, 06:07 AM

They are the same for everyone. The difference is that Q-Man has been smited for his own other issues before and has evolved and come through as a loyal and trust-worthy member. Freesoul is new and is already engaging in homophobic slurs as though he already knows everyone here and everything that happened before he decided to show up.

Where are my homophobic slur's?
     Reply #83 - January 14, 2011, 06:07 AM

Yes i do copy and paste some part's of my response's. I do look threw, study, learn along the way and verify it with multiple source's and then paste it. I don't look and say !! Ahhhhh Harun Yahya !! then blindly copy, paste and then post. What does thisgot anything to do with being ignorant?

Doesn't seem like most are atleast 70-80% heterosexual, Maybe you should use normal threat's like "am going to break your jaw" not "Err, i don't like you mr Muzzie...am going to Bum you hard,right up the shitter's oooh yeeeeeaaaaah, heeeeeee haaaaaaaa".

It is ignorant because when you paste and quote you have to accept the authority of those of who you quote, and Harun Yahya employs conspiracy theory and dumb fallacies to cover the fact that he as already been discredited as anything but a propagandist.  I'm sure you enjoy his comments and his ideas, but no one else because he has been proven a fraud over and over again.  You are free to believe that because a Chinese man is shorter than an American that somehow disproves evolution, but don't expect others to accept it or that they don't laugh and think of you as someone who has nothing but an agenda without critical thinking.  

Reply #84 - January 14, 2011, 06:09 AM

Really? Which sources did you verify your comments from? Please list them.

You and everyone here seem to do that for me  whistling2
     Reply #85 - January 14, 2011, 06:11 AM

I am not taking the mick out of gaylords am i? All am saying is i don't appreciate the gay comment's being hurled at me,which i find offensive, as am not gay.

Well for someone who is "not gay" you, like many other Muslims, sure seem to be hung up on the whole gay issue. In any case, you are the one who first mentioned this issue in this thread:

Reply #86 - January 14, 2011, 06:13 AM

It is ignorant because when you paste and quote you have to accept the authority of those of who you quote, and Harun Yahya employs conspiracy theory and dumb fallacies to cover the fact that he as already been discredited as anything but a propagandist.  I'm sure you enjoy his comments and his ideas, but no one else because he has been proven a fraud over and over again.  You are free to believe that because a Chinese man is shorter than an American that somehow disproves evolution, but don't expect others to accept it or that they don't laugh and think of you as someone who has nothing but an agenda without critical thinking.  

I do accept the authority of who i quote. You and everyone seem to accept the authority of Darwin's idea's. Am i right? Cos i got far more nasty stuff on him.
     Reply #87 - January 14, 2011, 06:14 AM

I am not sitting here listing off the stuff you just wrote. Go look it up yourself in the previous pages. If you continue spewing your homophobia here, prepare to be dealt with, as we deal with homophobes, racists and sexists, with smites or a ban.

Back to arguing in defense of an unprovable, contradiction-filled book for you, against piles and piles of documented, fact-checked evidence for evolution. Roll Eyes

Reply #88 - January 14, 2011, 06:16 AM

You are the one who said:

I'm asking you to back up that claim now and say which sources you verify the stuff that you've pasted from?
     Reply #89 - January 14, 2011, 06:22 AM

Well for someone who is "not gay" you, like many other Muslims, sure seem to be hung up on the whole gay issue. In any case, you are the one who first mentioned this issue in this thread:

I first mentioned it because of so many gay remark's towards me i have en-counted in just a couple of day's. It is true, am just saying how it is, the vast majority of ex-Muslim's i have met online are gay, bi-sexual or accept the Darwinist ideology. I don't see any derogatory remark's i made towards gay's. I have no problem with bi-sexual women, my currant girlfriend is bi-sexual, which work's to my advantage as bi-sexual's are more kinky and up for it lol dance
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »