Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Infidel 101: Kafirs (non-muslims) are unclean along with urine, stool, semen

(Read 9804 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Infidel 101: Kafirs (non-muslims) are unclean along with urine, stool, semen
     OP - December 30, 2010, 01:51 AM

http://islamxposed.eu5.org/2010/12/29/kafirs-non-muslims-or-infidels-even-are-unclean-along-with-urine-stool-semen-blood-corpses-dogs-and-pigs/
  • Re: Infidel 101: Kafirs (non-muslims) are unclean along with urine, stool, semen
     Reply #1 - December 30, 2010, 02:29 AM

At least you got good taste !

http://islamxposed.eu5.org/wp-content/uploads/071212infidel.jpg

El bien mas preciado / es la libertad
    hay que defenderla / con fe y valor.
  • Re: Infidel 101: Kafirs (non-muslims) are unclean along with urine, stool, semen
     Reply #2 - December 30, 2010, 03:52 AM

thats only the shia opinion

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #3 - December 30, 2010, 04:55 AM

Actually according to Sistani, the foremost Shia scholar in the world, people of the book are pure (Tahir) and a Muslim is allowed to eat the food they make in their households as long as it doesn't contain alcohol or pork. A Muslim is also allowed to pray in an Ahl Al-Kitab household, hire an Ahl Al-Kitab maid to do cooking and cleaning, and is also allowed to enter a church/synagogue and attend mass/religious ceremony as long as there is not "promotion" to Christianity or Judaism.

However when it comes to Kafirs who are not people of the book (Sikhs, Hindus...etc), Sistani says it is advisable to consider them impure "to be on the safe side" but he cannot issue a definitive ruling on them.

Source: the Q&A section at http://www.sistani.org/

Edit: pure as in "ritually pure" whatever the fuck that means.
     Reply #4 - December 30, 2010, 04:57 AM

so who is greater in rank? Khomeni or sistani?
     Reply #5 - December 30, 2010, 05:07 AM

You know what kills me? most of these questions were submitted by visitors and I gotta say they make me sick. What kind of sick demented person asks "I have Christian workmates and I wanna make sure they are considered ritually pure and that it is allowed to work with them?"  finmad I mean yeah Sisitani replied saying it is allowed but who even thinks of that?
    The other question is "is it allowed to steal from people of the book?"  mysmilie_977  I mean what the fuck !!!!

Reply #6 - December 30, 2010, 05:16 AM

so who is greater in rank? Khomeni or sistani?

Wrong question. Khomeni died so Sistani is the "highest-ranking" Shia Marji' right now in Iraq, Saudi, Kuwait, Lebanon, Bahrain, and Shiite Pakistanis and Indians. He is not in Iran, but overall, he is the no.1 Shiite Marji' in the world.

BTW, I am in no way saying that he's liberal or nice. On the contrary, he has some seriously fucked-up rulings. For example he is staunchly against mixing between the sexes even in weddings and family gatherings. He forbids chatting with females on the net even for friendship.
    And unlike most Muslim scholars, he think it's not permissible for Muslim men to marry Christian or Jewish women. In Shia theology there are 2 types of marriages: permanent (regular) and temporary (aka pleasure marriage). He says you can only marry a Christian or Jewish lady temporarily but not permanently.

So yeah he's very conservative. I'm not defending him. All I'm saying is that Muslims do not consider people of the book unclean.

Edit: just checked, apparently Shiite theologians do consider kafirs who are not people of the book (hindus, sikhs..etc) ritually impure. So the website is not totally wrong.
     Reply #7 - December 30, 2010, 05:31 AM

Even though you are an atheist and your ancestors were apes, I like you very much for the knowledge you have on Islam. Smiley
     Reply #8 - December 30, 2010, 05:42 AM

Even though you are an atheist and your ancestors were apes, I like you very much for the knowledge you have on Islam. Smiley

I'm pretty sure you and I share a common ancestor.  Wink
     Reply #9 - December 30, 2010, 05:45 AM

Me.

Call me daddy.

fuck you
     Reply #10 - December 30, 2010, 05:49 AM

I'm pretty sure you and I share a common ancestor.  Wink

It still isn't clear if armand is a human or not.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #11 - December 30, 2010, 06:10 AM

You'll just have to go further back in time. 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #12 - December 30, 2010, 07:28 AM

It's not just that his, mine and your ancestors were apes - IA, you, me and everybody else on this board are apes of Hominidae family which also includes  orangoutangs, chimpanzees and gorillas.

Enjoy being a primate, bro.
     Reply #13 - January 06, 2011, 01:38 AM

يٰأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ آمَنُوۤاْ إِنَّمَا ٱلْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ

O Ye who believe! truly the polytheists are unclean (najas)...

-- Taubah, 28

It's interesting that this verse is used to debar all non-Muslims from entering Makkah, although it only mentions that polytheists (mushriks) are unclean, not the Ahlul Kitab.
     Reply #14 - January 06, 2011, 01:40 AM

Christians (ahlul kitab) are polytheists according to islam
     Reply #15 - January 06, 2011, 01:49 AM

Reply #16 - January 06, 2011, 01:51 AM

try something original
     Reply #17 - January 06, 2011, 01:58 AM

What, like destroying a Qur'an on youtube and giving out my name and address?

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »