Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Comedian under fire for Burka Woman version of Pretty Woman

(Read 4415 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Comedian under fire for Burka Woman version of Pretty Woman
     OP - December 24, 2010, 08:03 AM

A stand-up comedian has become a hate figure in Pakistan after his cheeky remake of Roy Orbison's Pretty Woman, with the title Burka Woman, became an internet sensation.

Saad Haroon has been accused of mocking Islamic values prompting bloggers to call for him to be stoned to death.

The video follows his tongue-in-cheek efforts at serenading a "sexy ninja" or "mystery prize" hidden beneath a black niqab, with only her dark eyes visible through a narrow slit.

"Burka woman, in your black sheet," he sings, "Burka woman, with your sexy feet, "Burka woman my love for you it grows, every time I see your toes." He even describes going home to "practise flirting with my living room curtain".

However, the video has caused a storm in Pakistan, the cradle of the Taliban, where conservative religious leaders hold considerable influence.

Earlier this year, access to YouTube, Wikipedia and Facebook was blocked after cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed were published online

"You should be stoned to death Saad Haroon Hell to You," reads one comment on YouTube, where the video has been posted. Others have chastised him for giving the West a chance to laugh at Islam.

He has also been deluged with threats sent by email.

Mr Haroon said that he had simply set out to make people laugh.

"I don't know if I'm brave or not. I'm a comedian. It's my job to make jokes about things," he said.

But he added that he was pleased his video had received supportive comments and started a debate about whether the burka had any place in Muslim society.

"Everyone has a right to say what they want. The crazies always shout loudest but I've also had positive comments from women in burkas who have come up to me after shows, saying how funny they found it," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8216780/Comedian-under-fire-for-Burka-Woman-version-of-Pretty-Woman.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVl_7N-m3I&feature=player_embedded

"Burka woman, in your black sheet," he sings, "Burka woman, with your sexy feet, "Burka woman my love for you it grows, every time I see your toes." He even describes going home to "practise flirting with my living room curtain".

That is funny - lighten up Pakistan.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
  • Re: Comedian under fire for Burka Woman version of Pretty Woman
     Reply #1 - December 24, 2010, 08:17 AM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8216780/Comedian-under-fire-for-Burka-Woman-version-of-Pretty-Woman.html

Saad Haroon has been accused of mocking Islamic values prompting bloggers to call for him to be stoned to death.

The video follows his tongue-in-cheek efforts at serenading a "sexy ninja" or "mystery prize" hidden beneath a black niqab, with only her dark eyes visible through a narrow slit.

That is funny - lighten up Pakistan.

Don't worry dear Paloma., there are plenty of enlightened  people from Pakistan.. They just need a bit of help to come out of the controls that these  Burqa brained  Bearded baboons  have  due to the  tremendous political support that  feudal rulers of Pakistan  gave to these brainless idiots.

see this links  http://www.zeenews.com/news675512.html  it says  That Pretty woman with Burqa song has plenty of supporters from Pakistan.

Who cares about Bearded baoboons with Burqas on their brain .. Let them rant on internet or tube videos., That is good they have something to do in life instead of  bending their ass up 5 times a day without thinking what they are reading during that ritual and preaching silly stuff rest of 24 hours..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - December 24, 2010, 12:03 PM

Ah Pakistan, such a bastion of inspiration for the world. No wonder there's absolutely NO Brain Drain going on there for the last 40 years. All Pakistanis want to stay in Pakistan, because of stuff like this. It's home sweet shithole.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #3 - December 24, 2010, 12:07 PM

Typical

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #4 - December 24, 2010, 12:12 PM

Ah Pakistan, such a bastion of inspiration for the world. No wonder there's absolutely NO Brain Drain going on there for the last 40 years. All Pakistanis want to stay in Pakistan, because of stuff like this. It's home sweet shithole.

Pakistan has to be as emphatically and enthusiastically Muslim as it can so as to nullify the influences from neighbouring filthy kuffar Hindu India.
     Reply #5 - December 24, 2010, 12:26 PM

Wait...they are basing the report...on youtube comments?
    Seriously?

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #6 - December 24, 2010, 02:44 PM

People are using the internet to ask for other people to be put to death?
     Perhaps it should be restricted to MENSA members or any one with an iota of common sense.  The filth of religion needs purging into a big, big box, locking up and dumping into the deepest of oceanic trenches as soon as an impending  mega sea floor slip can be detected.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #7 - December 24, 2010, 02:47 PM

Perhaps it should be restricted to MENSA members or any one with an iota of common sense.  The filth of religion needs purging into a big, big box, locking up and dumping into the deepest of oceanic trenches as soon as an impending  mega sea floor slip can be detected.

GREAT  SUGGESTION! Afro

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #8 - December 24, 2010, 02:54 PM

Well, I had to think of something really quick before I had time to come up with a permanent solution.

Reply #9 - December 24, 2010, 02:55 PM

Don't worry, the USA are invading as we speak.

Reply #10 - December 24, 2010, 02:59 PM

Perhaps it should be restricted to MENSA members or any one with an iota of common sense.  The filth of religion needs purging into a big, big box, locking up and dumping into the deepest of oceanic trenches as soon as an impending  mega sea floor slip can be detected.

How about you don't lump all religions together? What one religion does has no bearing on all religions.

Jainism too is a religion. Regardless of whatever concepts and beliefs are present within them that one might consider to be absurd. Still the likelihood of an Atheist such as yourself inflicting hurt or injustice against a Jain is far greater than vice versa.

So perhaps all Atheists should be isolated from Jains. Because the truth is Atheists are a threat to Jains and by Jain standards are default liable criminals.
     Reply #11 - December 24, 2010, 05:57 PM

fuck you can get stoned from having a foot fetish? I always check out the feet on burqah women, some have really cute feet. I guess Mo (Aka allah) was not aware that guys can get turned on by sex feet/toes.

Speaking of which, we should have a competition on here, come on ladies get your feet and toes out, post some pictures.
     Reply #12 - December 24, 2010, 06:00 PM

If, I ever got all the hate youtube comments I get from Muslims, the Salman Rushdie thing would become insignificant in comparison. This is why I never read this stupid paper. Stick to DailyMail at least its balanced and reasonable.
     Reply #13 - December 24, 2010, 07:42 PM

I am going through all the comments in the video, voting down on islamists comments, and voting up all the supportive comments. Why don't you guys do that as well?

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #14 - December 24, 2010, 08:57 PM

Pakistan has to be as emphatically and enthusiastically Muslim as it can so as to nullify the influences from neighbouring filthy kuffar Hindu India.

well said man. its just getting insane now.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #15 - December 25, 2010, 08:14 AM

This song is excellent. What I do not understand is the lack of humor amongst the MuzzyNazis! What gives?

The most merciful Allah, who is more merciful than your own mortal mother, is capable of punishing you for eternity for a finite sin committed in a finite lifetime with finite knowledge, while your mother nor any living creature that is NOT a sadistic mother fucker would never commit such an act.
     Reply #16 - December 25, 2010, 09:25 AM

fuck you can get stoned from having a foot fetish? I always check out the feet on burqah women, some have really cute feet. I guess Mo (Aka allah) was not aware that guys can get turned on by sex feet/toes.

Speaking of which, we should have a competition on here, come on ladies get your feet and toes out, post some pictures.

Cheesy
     Reply #17 - December 26, 2010, 02:38 PM

Tut be careful..  you don't want to get treated like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-rD61LTiQ

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #18 - December 26, 2010, 02:54 PM

Lmao

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #19 - December 26, 2010, 03:45 PM

Wait...they are basing the report...on youtube comments?
    Seriously?

You can tell the difference between the comments on you tube and Pakistan? 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #20 - December 27, 2010, 07:57 AM

I have been making comments on this youtube video. This is my comment:
    Can the people calling for his stoning provide me the Quranic verse or even saheeh bukhari's hadith in this reference?

I am sure you will burn in hell for even suggesting such a thing for someone innocent. (there are no 4 eye witnesses for actual act of adultery).

Just imagine the wrath of Allah that will fall upon you in hell for even suggesting taking life of an innocent human being.
    ----

Some idiot made this reply:
    Assalâmu ‘Alaikum waRahmatu(A)llâhi waBarakâtuh

"Can the people calling for his stoning provide me the Quranic verse"

Aayah 65 and Aayah 80 of Soorah an-Nisâ.

For any questions about Rajm, contact me at neorientATgmailDOTcom
    -----
    My reply to him:
    FUCK YOU!!!!

Where is the stoning part?Huh??

4:65

But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muhammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission.

4:80

He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #21 - December 27, 2010, 02:49 PM

that's why they are getting droned attacked and killed weekly
     Reply #22 - December 27, 2010, 03:03 PM

http://www.theonion.com/articles/polish-rapper-under-fire-for-use-of-the-word-polac,3214/

fuck you
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »