Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: British wife of a Malaysian Islamic hero facing the gallows for heroin haul

(Read 2350 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • British wife of a Malaysian Islamic hero facing the gallows for heroin haul
     OP - December 25, 2010, 07:59 PM

British wife of a Malaysian Islamic hero  facing the gallows for heroin haul says news
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339152/British-nuclear-physicists-daughter-Shivaun-Orton-faces-death-heroin-haul-Malaysia.html

Shackled: Shivaun Orton, left, with her son's friend Ram is facing the death penalty in Malaysia for drugs trafficking

Shivaun walks in front of her husband Abdul Harris Fadilah who she has accused of being a a womanising drug user

The daughter of a British nuclear scientist, pictured here with one of her sons, has protested her innocence

Having passed her A-levels, Miss Orton left for the U.S., where she did an arts degree at Miami University. It was there that she met her husband-to-be. Despite her mother Shirley’s disapproval of the relationship, they married and 15 years ago moved to Malaysia, although she always kept her British passport and surname.

She said she left America with about £20,000, with which she helped her husband set up the Ranting Resort, a group of chalets in Cherating. They have two sons, Jacob, 16, and Isaac, 14. I soon learned what it was like to be an Islamic bride,’ she said. ‘My husband insisted I live across the border in Terengganu, which is a strict Islamic state and which I call Taliban Land. I cannot go out by myself. I have to cover up. I am there to serve my husband and family.

'My husband on the other hand was out all the time, often with women and taking drugs. What angered me most was that the women were of no class at all, just tarts.

'It got so bad that in 2003 I packed my bags and got in the car. I had made it almost 200 kilometres and was within an hour of Kuala Lumpur and the airport and a flight back to London when I was stopped by police at a checkpoint near a town called Bentong. ‘I was handcuffed and raped, twice each by two policemen, and one did it three times. My husband had phoned the police and set me up.

‘He later admitted that he had said I was a runaway prostitute and told police to give me a warning before sending me home.’

Miss Orton said she tried to make the relationship work for the boys’ sake.

‘But my husband still insisted on chasing women. Once I burst in and caught him with a girl and smoking heroin. Once I had got rid of the girl I asked him why. He said, “Because you do not get high and have fun with me”.

Well She could have not left that country with her boys as they are born to   Muslim sperm donor..    Another Muslim-Non Muslim marriage gone south.  She is wrong accusing him as womanizer.,  she is stupid not to know it is his religious fundamental right to have more than one women and more than one wife.. My man is following his prophet Mr. PBUH..

read it all at the link., what the hell that kid di to put him in shackles??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: British wife of a Malaysian Islamic hero facing the gallows for heroin haul
     Reply #1 - December 26, 2010, 03:12 AM

I wonder if there are any Human Rights organizations involved with this woman's case. Execution for taking drugs is an unjustified punished.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »