Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Blackmailing Allah ( a letter to Him)

(Read 3456 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Blackmailing Allah ( a letter to Him)
     OP - December 18, 2010, 05:42 PM

If any of you had read the Sonnets by William Shakespear, then you are familiar that huge part of it talks about Mr.Romeo and Juliet trying to convince a friend of him to concieve and have a child of his own, so that the child would be some kind of a rememberance of his friend. A way to immortilize your self.
     So I am gay  dance (gay as if attracted to males not gay as if being jolly and happy  Tongue ), and when I read that, I got all crancky and depressed Cry, , for real.
     How could allah do this to me??? Not only talking about how i cannot have a child of my own, but the fact of him punishing me for being gay, which i didnt even had a choice in it. I mean comon, hetros can switch into homos? No!!
     I know I am too young to think about this , i mean LOL I'm only 15  yes, but that thing effected me alot.
     soooo, I simply blackmailed God finmad . I was so furustrated about the whole thing, so i grabbed a pen and a note book and started writing a letter to him. (I wrote it really fast and in a  finmad Cry, so mind any dumb grammer. PS. I actually fixed some stuff )
     I thought I would be fun to share it here. After all, maybe God logs in here to check on the people of hell bunny . So here it is. tell me what do you think about it:

"If God forbids me from passing the beautiful essence of my soul; if he, the Almighty, happens to make a prophecy of such but a cruel tyrant, then I shall produce a blasphemy that would make the atheist and the prostitute to shudder.
    I cannot fathom this God, who would, on purpose, create a fragile and an innocent infant, and sequence in his genes the keys to the gates of Hell. I cannot understand Our Lord Who Art In Heaven who creates a soul and make it increase into a being, and thereafter He proclaims a religion of his own and writes a sacred book that recites to decease that being.

Oh, what a kind Father you are, the Merciful and the most gracious. How thoughtful of you to confide in me that lone feeling, the muted assassin that travels alone and the one that, upon his arrival, slaughters every other feeling, and leave me a hollow body, all alone with him. All alone with loneliness.
     Allah, I am forever in awe to you for prohibiting me from having a mirror that reflects my aging face and resembles the curious spirit within me; thus when  I become a fading relic of past and a never repeating history, I would be there. Somehow. Immortal.
    I am in love with you dear Allah, because you're going to banish me and exile me into utter nothingness. Others may thrive and survive through the wise eyes of their sons, the curious lips of their daughters and the wide hearts of their children, but I, alas, should be evanescence.

I love you God for your hate and resent unto me.                                                                                                                                      I love you Allah, just like the rest of your slaves, whom they are fond with you for the fear of you; A drunken father with his abused children.                                                                                                                                                                                                      I love you Father, but I sincerely love myself more.

I am not going to make myself decay into nothingness. I am not going to slip into the forgotten part of history. No. I am going to immortalize myself through all means necessary and I shall live on, through books, songs and lips and I SHALL BE REMEMBERED.
        I forbid me from not passing the beautiful essence of my soul. "

I hope you and God didn't get bored bcuz of the long read icon_blahblah    

<AliIsAli>: in ur sharia law, am i to be killed???
    <ghutlu>: Yes sure sure u should 4 firstly Being Ex muslim
     <ghutlu>:  for leaving ISLAM
     <AliIsAli>: would u kill me if u saw me?
     <ghutlu>: yes surely
     <AliIsAli>: :(
     <ghutlu>: by the way gay is just a mental problem
  • Re: Blackmailing Allah ( a letter to Him)
     Reply #1 - December 18, 2010, 07:41 PM

clap

sloshed

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #2 - December 18, 2010, 07:46 PM

That's pretty impressive for a 15 year old. Kudos.

Reply #3 - December 18, 2010, 09:19 PM

So I am gay  dance (gay as if attracted to males not gay as if being jolly and happy  Tongue ), and when I read that, I got all crancky and depressed Cry, , for real.
     How could allah do this to me??? Not only talking about how i cannot have a child of my own, but the fact of him punishing me for being gay, which i didnt even had a choice in it. I mean comon, hetros can switch into homos? No!!
     I know I am too young to think about this , i mean LOL I'm only 15  yes, but that thing effected me alot.

Its far more easier to grasp when you look at it from a brilliant scientists perspective - Darwin rather than illiterate nomadic warrier's version - Muhammad. 

It may at times have unsettling implications for each of us, but it really is beautiful too. 

We're all born with a novel set of gene combinations.  Each one of us is a product of a unique natural experiment thats never to be repeated again.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - December 18, 2010, 10:38 PM

How could allah do this to me??? Not only talking about how i cannot have a child of my own

Maybe not for long: http://news.discovery.com/animals/mice-stem-cells-101209.html

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #5 - December 18, 2010, 10:42 PM

Not only talking about how i cannot have a child of my own, but the fact of him punishing me for being gay,

[/quote]
    well not able to have a child part have been solved thanks to the God science Wink ever heard about "surrogate mothers" if not look it up, I am not gay but still deciding to go down that route to avoid a lot of icon_blahblah u know as in mother to my child Wink.  and how is it punishment if it makes you happy. BTW stuff you wrote is damn impressive keep it up  clap

"Religion is the purposeful suspension of critical thinking" Bill Maher
     Reply #6 - December 19, 2010, 01:54 AM

Loved it , I wish I was that smart when I was ur age  Roll Eyes Afro

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #7 - December 19, 2010, 05:41 AM

Its far more easier to grasp when you look at it from a brilliant scientists perspective - Darwin rather than illiterate nomadic warrier's version - Muhammad.  

It may at times have unsettling implications for each of us, but it really is beautiful too.  

We're all born with a novel set of gene combinations.  Each one of us is a product of a unique natural experiment thats never to be repeated again.

If we're going to turn the whole thing into a darwinian scientific bluff and all that I-Dunno-what-you-are-talking-about-nerdy-so-get-lost  Huh? talk, then this is what evolution is saying about my situatin:
       One of Evolution Theory known arguments or ideas, is that we are, the whole of the animal kingdom, in wat seems to be a Gene Wars: Chapter VII Survival of The Fittest. why the heck do we mate with each other apar from the orgasm face? So we pass our unique genes into newer generations and we don't go all extinct. One of the most fundemental things in evolution. And I am not eligable to do that  Cry

Here is a quote frome a Scientific American article: "Homosexual behavior seems pointedly un-Darwinian. An animal that doesn't pass along genes by mating with the opposite sex at every, well, conceivable opportunity, seems to be at an evolutionary disadvantage. So what’s in it for the 450-plus species that go for same-sex sex?"

That being said, there is another point of prespective on the thing: I read some where (not sure about the source) that homosexuals are 'intended' to not bear any off springs. They are meant to fill their lives with other stuff to do, and be better at them, cuz hetros are too busy doing their wives  Kiss and raising their children. In fact, the native people of Ameica thought and still think that gay people are somewhat sacred and holy ( Wish all people think so   Angelic). They assume that homos have two spirits, and unlike the rest, can do multipile tasks, and can do special powers. I heard that they become mages, but not sure.

To sum this up, maybe I'll fulfill my evolution task, my part on saving the stupid Homo Sapiens from extincting by becoming the new Leonardo Da Vinci, or Michealangelo, or Alexander The great Cheesy. Alot of I-will-change-history-guys had been known as gays or speculated to be: a piece of paper was found from a court of law back then that accused Da Vinci of sodomy with his friends; MichealAngelo is sooo obsessed with male bodies that he made our Father and his angels look hunkies, and he also happened  to write some love poems to a male friend of his after he passed away; and Alexander the Great had a boyfriend, sooo coool!

What the heck? maybe, after all, you're all going to be remembering me and I shall be worshiped  suckers Anyway, that is what I meant in the last paragraph of the letter if you didnt notice: the I shall be in every lips and books and songs grin12
    yaaay, now that I'm going to be all great and magnificent, I've got to have a nickname. We r going to need some Voldomort power here. Sooo, I am going to look for it and leave it to this.
                                    ( I'm not cocky................... I just LOVE MYSELF) a saying from Christina Aguilera PEACE BE UPON HER Huh?

thnkyu for wasting your time on ME  far away hug

<AliIsAli>: in ur sharia law, am i to be killed???
    <ghutlu>: Yes sure sure u should 4 firstly Being Ex muslim
     <ghutlu>:  for leaving ISLAM
     <AliIsAli>: would u kill me if u saw me?
     <ghutlu>: yes surely
     <AliIsAli>: :(
     <ghutlu>: by the way gay is just a mental problem
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »