Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Men-Only poll: Are Men are only after sex in a relationship?  (Voting closed: December 21, 2010, 01:32 PM)
  • Yes - 9 (25%)
  • No - 27 (75%)
  • Total Voters: 36

Topic: Men are only after sex in a relationship?

(Read 34881 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Men are only after sex in a relationship?
     Reply #90 - December 19, 2010, 01:21 PM

Do you know the biological reason for not getting your period often?
     Reply #91 - December 19, 2010, 01:25 PM

Not at all, though it could be thyroid, but my doc said that's an estrogen spike and other women with the same thing said they get their period regularly. Though, I do have a friend who rarely got her period and she said it was all estrogen deficienty. I'm not really sure, my doctor isn't sure either. My mom went through the same thing until she got pregnant with me and after my birth she regulated. However, she had 4 miscarriages because of it before I was born. The doctors are certain I will not be able to have children. That could also be another reason why I have a low libido -- there's a good possibility I won't be able to have kids.

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #92 - December 19, 2010, 01:37 PM

Oh fair enough. My sister doesn't get periods regularly either, she suffers from PCOS. She'll have difficulty having kids too which sucks cause she really wants them one day. Took the doctors years to realise what she had. I'm sure they'll get there with you too one day.
     Reply #93 - December 19, 2010, 01:56 PM

PCOS? Yeah, when I heard of that possibility when I was 13, I was devastated. Hence why sex isn't a big deal for me. I can't be fruitful, so yeah.

Reply #94 - December 19, 2010, 02:03 PM

Sex isn't just about kids, it's about intimacy too. When you're with the right person it is amazing.

PCOS doesn't rule out kids altogether anyway, but your chances are limited. There are other methods to get pregnant too, NHS provides some but not sure what their terms are on that.
     Reply #95 - December 19, 2010, 02:09 PM

I just really don't want to get intimate with someone inside of me unless I'm married. Couldn't someone see the connection before marriage without sex?

I was also reading and it could be possible I'm hypothyroid that it is a cause of all this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothyroidism

I know wikipedia isn't reliable, but sometimes it's good.

Reply #96 - December 19, 2010, 02:22 PM

I just really don't want to get intimate with someone inside of me unless I'm married. Couldn't someone see the connection before marriage without sex?  

I really don't think marriage is your issue here. You seem to be looking for excuses to withhold sex for as long as possible, maybe I'm wrong but your concerns do seem to lie with the act itself rather than marital status.

Not everyone has sex before marriage, but it is usually the religious types who hold off till then. Go to church? Tongue I'm sure you've already had tons of advice from everyone else here, I don't think there's much else I can really add to it.

I cant say anything about whether it is Hypothyroidism, I don't know you and I'm not a doctor. If you have any of the other symptoms then it is always a possibility. I would keep trying with a doctor, eventually they may find a cause.
     Reply #97 - December 19, 2010, 02:48 PM

I'm not religious at all, I find religion BS. That's my issue. I REALLY wanna wait until marriage, but it seems like it's only the religious types that hold off. Sadly, religious types and I butt heads. It's a dilemma, lol.

Reply #98 - December 19, 2010, 03:41 PM

i do not understand the correlation between a physiological need like sex and a contract written on a piece of paper.... 

I live with my girlfriend together for more than 4 years... Marriage is very irrelevant for me... when it happens it will be because of the future kids, and to please our families... For us it will be rather a event to celebrate our love, but nothing will really change since we already live together..

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #99 - December 19, 2010, 03:45 PM

Well, the piece of paper for me signifies that bond without it, there is no bond and hence no sexual relations.

Reply #100 - December 19, 2010, 03:56 PM

hmm i guess that me and millions of people have been lying ourselves that we have a bond even though we don't have the paper....

So tell me how are u supposed to know who is the right one to marry if only marriage itself represents the bond and not love, affection and all that goes around a relationship? are you willing to first marry and then find out if everything will work out?

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #101 - December 19, 2010, 04:06 PM

Well, marriage is love in my eyes. If they aren't willing to marry you, then they don't love you.

Reply #102 - December 19, 2010, 04:38 PM

That's going to be one hell of a honeymoon...

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
     Reply #103 - December 19, 2010, 04:41 PM

That's going to be one hell of a honeymoon...

Cheesy

'The greatest glory of living lies not in never falling but in rising everytime you fall'
     Reply #104 - December 19, 2010, 04:43 PM

Hence why men and I don't get along.

Reply #105 - December 19, 2010, 04:52 PM

hmmmm... i think a way to make sure that  your marriage will not brake off is to have a relationship prior to the marriage itself... I think it is important to wait until the butterflies go away and see if a real partnership will emerge after the butterflies are gone... most of the relationships get fucked up because after the butterflies the parties involved in that relationship see that they can't continue... But anyway its your way of looking things, and i really hope that you hit the jackpot with the first relationship (marriage in your case), coz if u don't i guess you will have much more problems going through a divorce than a brake up... and one more thing... start reflecting a little bit on yourself and the social norms you accept as granted, because mixing social norms (marriage) with physiological needs and feelings (sex, love) is not healthy.. look at the sex deprived (frustrated) middle east and the consequences... 

Reply #106 - December 19, 2010, 04:53 PM

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155210/muslim-sensitivity-training

Reply #107 - December 19, 2010, 04:55 PM

True, I was born Catholic and look at the priests. But, I have abandonment issues, low sex drive and well, I don't really want it... so...

I had two bad relationships already and the breakups were horrendous. I can just see a divorce... it would be 10000xs worse.

Reply #108 - December 20, 2010, 03:10 PM

I'm only after sex in the hope a relationship comes of it.
     Reply #109 - December 20, 2010, 03:57 PM

Asexuality is more common than many people realise.

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
     Reply #110 - December 20, 2010, 03:59 PM

Someone had the guts to tell me that I must be asexual because I am not hetro.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #111 - December 20, 2010, 04:03 PM

Perhaps they wanted more than 50% sex in the relationship?

Reply #112 - December 20, 2010, 04:11 PM

lol, I don't think so. She is trying to convince me to marry her. She has this huge crush on me.

and many others...
     Reply #113 - December 20, 2010, 04:16 PM

Crazy hetro girls!

Reply #114 - December 20, 2010, 04:25 PM

Cheesy

"A good man is so hard to find but a hard man is so good to find"
     Reply #115 - December 20, 2010, 05:37 PM

lol

and many others...
     Reply #116 - December 20, 2010, 06:00 PM

lol, I don't think so. She is trying to convince me to marry her. She has this huge crush on me.

Hey this could be a great opportunity... does her family have a history of cancer?  whistling2
     Reply #117 - December 20, 2010, 06:13 PM

Cheesy

and many others...
     Reply #118 - December 20, 2010, 08:08 PM

Asexuality is more common than many people realise.

Really?

Reply #119 - December 21, 2010, 12:43 PM

This is a Tricky poll for me, but i will share my view on this based on my current relationship with someone special:

First of all, I dont care how beautiful,cute or sexy you are, even if you look like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian, the only thing i care about in opposite sex is her Personality.

I am into Relationship for companionship, someone i can be open with and feel free to talk about anything, someone to laugh it, someone to walk in the park with holding hands, doing things together and someone who is confident and has high self esteem.

As for Sex, Sex is not what i seek primarily in relationship but it is one of the most important part in Relationship, I Love Sex but i love having it with someone i love, because it's more pleasurable, enjoyable and increases an emotional bonding between us and that is something you cant get from a prostitute or hooker, A hooker doesnt give shit about enjoying sex all she wants is to get paid and get the fuck out, what's the fun in that? Huh?

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »