Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: hello

(Read 3870 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • hello
     OP - December 15, 2010, 07:16 PM

hi!

I am an ex-muslim...but I still fear if this religion could be true (for some few reasons)...I'm posting here because I'm seeking help...I really need to talk to someone that could help me to totally detach from these evil backwards nonsense beleifs

Islam is a morally incorrect doctrine, sick and evil and the God of the Muslims seems to be the Devil...

I need to talk to an ex-muslim who has a lot of knowelege abt Islam...so that perhaps could sort my doubts

my email is imankalim@yahoo.com

thank you!
  • Re: hello
     Reply #1 - December 15, 2010, 07:23 PM

It's not true. Smiley

Welcome to the forum.

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #2 - December 15, 2010, 07:23 PM

Welcome to the forum.  I dig your OP.   Smiley

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #3 - December 15, 2010, 07:24 PM

Welcome Wanaforget  Smiley
     Reply #4 - December 15, 2010, 07:28 PM

Welcome, Wanaforget!

There are ex-muslims here who have been through it and are willing to discuss these things, don't worry about it, I'm sure they will share their thoughts or experience.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
     Reply #5 - December 15, 2010, 07:30 PM

Hi and welcome wanaforget! Glad you found us. Care to tell us more about yourself? Where are you from? How old are you? How long have you been an apostate now?

We have a lot of ex-Muslims and non-ex-Muslims who are knowledgeable in Islam here. You could post about your doubts here and I'm sure they'd be glad to help you out.

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
    ~ Douglas Adams
     Reply #6 - December 15, 2010, 07:33 PM

The one thing you have to realise and accept is that you were only a Muslim because you were born into a Muslim family. There is absolutely nothing special about Islam. You're only going through this struggle because Islam just happened to be the bullshit religion you were born into.

Reply #7 - December 15, 2010, 07:38 PM

What got to me really stop doubting is thinking about other religions. Think about how you're 100% sure that Christianity, Judaism , Hinduism, or any other religion, are wrong. Why are all of them wrong and Islam is right? Then you realize they are all the same thing, bullshit.
     Reply #8 - December 15, 2010, 07:44 PM

I am an ex-muslim...but I still fear if this religion could be true (for some few reasons)

If you just left Islam recently, just know that it's perfectly normal to second guess your decision even though it feels irrational because we know, rationally, that the religion has so many flaws to be deemed the true religion. Just give it some time, hang out with us here, and you'll shake the fear in no time.  Smiley

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
    ~ Douglas Adams
     Reply #9 - December 15, 2010, 08:58 PM

Hello!

I'm almost 24 yrs old, I've been an apostate since a few days. I am half english and half moroccan. I have some questions to ask but they are a bit strange...I wonder how some magicians use the Quran, like doing chants to call the jinn (spirits) and I think they use quotes from the quran for spells or perhaps healing,  I wonder if this is a sign that the quran comes from God or is just a revelation from Spirits...then also I saw a video of some muslims doing exorcisim and afterwards giving dawa to the jinn who are possesing the body of the victim and then the jinn become muslims, I wonder if with the Christians is the same story, If they exorcist then invite the spirit to join Christianity..., then there was a boy in Russia that was born with quranic verses in his arm, and this so called signs of God in the earth...like the name of Allah appeared in a sheep or fish and the tree in Australia that seems like praying in direction to Mecca, then also I've heard that the name of Muhammad was in the Gospel of Barnabas and in the King of Solomon songs, also in the Quran it says that God will preserve the body of Pharaoph as a sign for the people, and the Kabaa (is it really the house of Ibraham??)

And besides all this I had a strange encounter a long time ago....the thing is that I was born in a non religious family and I was quite religious in my heart (believing in God) maybe because I went to a catholic school when I was a child...then one day one lady who saw me depressed suggested to take me to see a healer in Morocco, because I was feeling so bad I decided to go with her, then I meet this man and he was a fakir, He had a lot of hadeeth and he worked with the so called Jinn (spirits) he was the one who introduce me to Islam, then he use to look a the future and he told me things which were true, next to him he had a book of quran which he checked time to time, and wrote some things, then I saw him doing magic (and I am not mad) I was shocked because I never saw something like that...He was doing magic to the lady who took me there...he put one paper in her hand and the paper started fliying in the air just over her hand and spinning also he wrote some arabic words in her arm and from these words bright light came out (light from her arm) then I told him to show me some magic and when he wispered some I supposed prayers i saw some objects moving in the room, also he made something appear out of no where, I was so shocked!!!, besides he could help someone to get in contact with the death (in which the person would writte some questions or whatever and he would put this page over steem and the question would be answered in the paper from the dead person) (I know everything I am telling sounds like fantasy but I'm just telling my experience). I ask him what religion is true (at the time I wanted to be a Christian, I loved Jesus) He told me Islam and he taught me how to pray...All These what I just told you are the things that keep me attached to the horrible beliefs of Islam...Deep in my heart I don't like Islam...Mutilation of bodies (cutting of hand) stoning (what a horrible evil act!!) and all the nasty things about this religion

I hope someone can help me! thank you!

Reply #10 - December 15, 2010, 09:08 PM

Hello!

....I have some questions to ask but they are a bit strange...
    I wonder how some magicians use the Quran, like doing chants to call the jinn (spirits) and I think they use quotes from the quran for spells or perhaps healing,  I wonder if this is a sign that the quran comes from God or is just a revelation from Spirits...then also I saw a video of some muslims doing exorcisim and afterwards giving dawa to the jinn who are possesing the body of the victim and then the jinn become muslims, I wonder if with the Christians is the same story, If they exorcist then invite the spirit to join Christianity..., then there was a boy in Russia that was born with quranic verses in his arm, and this so called signs of God in the earth...like the name of Allah appeared in a sheep or fish and the tree in Australia that seems like praying in direction to Mecca, then also I've heard that the name of Muhammad was in the Gospel of Barnabas and in the King of Solomon songs, also in the Quran it says that God will preserve the body of Pharaoph as a sign for the people, and the Kabaa (is it really the house of Ibraham??)

No question is strange and nothing is unquestionable dear wanaforget ., We will talk about jinns, miracles and tube videos of all that strange stuff like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oE791IA9JQ

But tell us why you became apostate., , For people like you who are well educated and are not really following Mullah Islam what good reasons you have to become an  apostate?

And besides all this I had a strange encounter a long time ago....the thing is that I was born in a non religious family and I was quite religious in my heart (believing in God) maybe because I went to a catholic school when I was a child...then one day one lady who saw me depressed suggested to take me to see a healer in Morocco, because I was feeling so bad I decided to go with her, then I meet this man and he was a fakir, He had a lot of hadeeth and he worked with the so called Jinn (spirits) he was the one who introduce me to Islam, then he use to look a the future and he told me things which were true, next to him he had a book of quran which he checked time to time, and wrote some things, then I saw him doing magic (and I am not mad) I was shocked because I never saw something like that...He was doing magic to the lady who took me there...he put one paper in her hand and the paper started fliying in the air just over her hand and spinning also he wrote some arabic words in her arm and from these words bright light came out (light from her arm) then I told him to show me some magic and when he wispered some I supposed prayers i saw some objects moving in the room, also he made something appear out of no where, I was so shocked!!!, besides he could help someone to get in contact with the death (in which the person would writte some questions or whatever and he would put this page over steem and the question would be answered in the paper from the dead person) (I know everything I am telling sounds like fantasy but I'm just telling my experience). I ask him what religion is true (at the time I wanted to be a Christian, I loved Jesus) He told me Islam and he taught me how to pray...

Fascinating stuff and indeed he is strange Fakir., Is he still alive? Is it possible to meet him?? and welcome to CEMB..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #11 - December 15, 2010, 10:03 PM

If you like I can give you direction where to find him, but If you do meet him never tell him the few details you know about me (that some girl in uk told you about him... because I knew him well before and I don't want him to know I directed you to him might not many people from abroad come to see him) but he might find out because at the time he knew even my deepest secrets anywhere in Morocco there are many of these Fakir. I apostate because Islam is not a religion of Peace, Is a religion of opression, women don't worth a penny and there are lots of horrible stories about the prophet in the Hadeeth, I don't agree with sharia law and reading Quran is just horrible, beating of women and cutting of hand for thiefs, Threaths of Hell, asking for war and killing and promoting hate against non believers, and the contexts of the quran is not deep, is not a spiritual religion at all (nothing like Jesus teachings totally the opposite) is a hypocrit religion nothing matters as long as you pray...also God cannot ask you to be good and at the same time fight and rift non believers (hate non believers) you can't be good and a hateful person at the same time, It doesn't make sense and is ofcourse morally incorrect as you can see and also that man can marry more than one wife, that could bring unhappiness to a relationship, it is an abuse of women. I hate hate and terror that's why I don't like Islam (by the way that Muhammad married a 9 yr old, that is sick!!)
     Reply #12 - December 15, 2010, 10:27 PM

Welcome to the forum wanaforget. You are in good company here.

"And lo, verily hath they spoken, not one of this tribe, upon whom these entreaties were beseeched for the Lord, could giveth a shit."

Read my blog here: http://dimunituvediva.wordpress.com/
     Reply #13 - December 15, 2010, 11:19 PM

Hello!

I'm almost 24 yrs old, I've been an apostate since a few days. I am half english and half moroccan. I have some questions to ask but they are a bit strange...I wonder how some magicians use the Quran, like doing chants to call the jinn (spirits) and I think they use quotes from the quran for spells or perhaps healing

Jinn's don't exist. Faith healing has never been proven to work.
    ,  I wonder if this is a sign that the quran comes from God or is just a revelation from Spirits...then also I saw a video of some muslims doing exorcisim and afterwards giving dawa to the jinn who are possesing the body of the victim and then the jinn become muslims, I wonder if with the Christians is the same story, If they exorcist then invite the spirit to join Christianity...,

Fake.
    then there was a boy in Russia that was born with quranic verses in his arm, and this so called signs of God in the earth...like the name of

Fake.
    Allah appeared in a sheep or fish and the tree in Australia that seems like praying in direction to Mecca

Trees form all sorts of shapes. One random tree like that out of the BILLIONS of trees in the world is just a matter of chance.
    , then also I've heard that the name of Muhammad was in the Gospel of Barnabas and in the King of Solomon songs, also in the Quran it says that God will preserve the body of Pharaoph as a sign for the people, and the Kabaa (is it really the house of Ibraham??)

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Islamic_Prophecies:_The_preservation_of_Pharaoh's_body
    And besides all this I had a strange encounter a long time ago....the thing is that I was born in a non religious family and I was quite religious in my heart (believing in God) maybe because I went to a catholic school when I was a child...then one day one lady who saw me depressed suggested to take me to see a healer in Morocco, because I was feeling so bad I decided to go with her, then I meet this man and he was a fakir, He had a lot of hadeeth and he worked with the so called Jinn (spirits) he was the one who introduce me to Islam, then he use to look a the future and he told me things which were true, next to him he had a book of quran which he checked time to time, and wrote some things, then I saw him doing magic (and I am not mad) I was shocked because I never saw something like that...He was doing magic to the lady who took me there...he put one paper in her hand and the paper started fliying in the air just over her hand and spinning also he wrote some arabic words in her arm and from these words bright light came out (light from her arm) then I told him to show me some magic and when he wispered some I supposed prayers i saw some objects moving in the room, also he made something appear out of no where, I was so shocked!!!,

David Blaine does magic tricks too, that doesn't make his beliefs true.
    besides he could help someone to get in contact with the death (in which the person would writte some questions or whatever and he would put this page over steem and the question would be answered in the paper from the dead person) (I know everything I am telling sounds like fantasy but I'm just telling my experience).

He can't contact the dead, it's simple trickery, not magic.
    I ask him what religion is true (at the time I wanted to be a Christian, I loved Jesus) He told me Islam and he taught me how to pray

If it had been a Christian magician he would have told you Christianity is correct; if it had been a Hindu magician, he would have told you Hinduism is correct etc.
    ...All These what I just told you are the things that keep me attached to the horrible beliefs of Islam...Deep in my heart I don't like Islam...Mutilation of bodies (cutting of hand) stoning (what a horrible evil act!!) and all the nasty things about this religion

I hope someone can help me! thank you!

Do you think a God that commands people to be stoned mercilessly to death for adultery and apostasy is a good god? A god that permits a man to hit his wife? You don't sound like you're familiar with the Qur'an, I think you should give it a read. http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/

Do you think a good God would produce a verse like this:

Chapter 4, verse 34.

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Reply #14 - December 19, 2010, 08:55 PM

welcome
    wrote some things, then I saw him doing magic (and I am not mad) I was shocked because I never saw something like that...He was doing magic to the lady who took me there...he put one paper in her hand and the paper started fliying in the air just over her hand and spinning also he wrote some arabic words in her arm and from these words bright light came out (light from her arm) then I told him to show me some magic and when he wispered some I supposed prayers i saw some objects moving in the room, also he made something appear out of no where, I was so shocked!!!, besides he could help someone to get in contact with the death (in which the person would writte some questions or whatever and he would put this page over steem and the question would be answered in the paper from the dead person) (I know everything I am telling sounds like fantasy but I'm just telling my experience).I ask him what religion is true (at the time I wanted to be a Christian, I loved Jesus) He told me Islam

how have you managed to rationalise all this magic (how do you think he did it) now that you dont believe him & left Islam?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #15 - December 20, 2010, 08:12 PM

when I first registered (just recently) they gave me this weird looking and all Gay Pride parrot, which I didn't understand why  Tongue . And so to keep on the tradition, I shall pass this torch of wisdom to u. I bestow to u this  parrot  Smiley

<AliIsAli>: in ur sharia law, am i to be killed???
    <ghutlu>: Yes sure sure u should 4 firstly Being Ex muslim
     <ghutlu>:  for leaving ISLAM
     <AliIsAli>: would u kill me if u saw me?
     <ghutlu>: yes surely
     <AliIsAli>: :(
     <ghutlu>: by the way gay is just a mental problem
     Reply #16 - December 20, 2010, 11:25 PM

My best advice to you is simple-

just breathe

It's the first and best thing you can do after escaping a religion- you will have time to resolve the rest later. Besides, taking a deep breath is the first step to figuring out the rest Smiley

bunny

El bien mas preciado / es la libertad
    hay que defenderla / con fe y valor.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »