Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?

(Read 61061 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?
     Reply #60 - December 18, 2010, 01:18 PM

LOL! How can you be sure that the sun is going to die out?

Question: does the sun have an infinite amount of fuel available?

Anyway even if it is true, it must definitely be millions of years away,if not billions.

Current estimate is around five billion IIRC.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #61 - December 18, 2010, 01:21 PM

Current estimate is around five billion IIRC.

good , that gives me enough time to go to the shops & buy some kerosene

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #62 - December 18, 2010, 01:24 PM

Yeah I'd reckon so. No immediate cause for alarm.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #63 - December 18, 2010, 02:33 PM

In 5 billions years we probably be able to send parabolic mirrors into the sky, these comets could then redirect  light & energy from other stars back to earth Geek

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #64 - December 18, 2010, 02:36 PM

Why not just move to another star in 5 billion years time?
     Reply #65 - December 18, 2010, 02:40 PM

I dont think worm holes are theoretically possible nor will we ever be able to move at the speed of light in order to reach them.  This, at least theoretically to me, seems possible.

Anyhow we will evaporate in an instant if we live on a star.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #66 - December 18, 2010, 03:01 PM

I think it will be possible maybe not in the near future though. However we don't have to live inside a star, we can live close to a star, just like we live now close to the sun (sun is a star) we can find a plant withing the habitable range of star, which might have an atmosphere, and water and maybe even life. Oxygen and hydrogen, I think one day it will be possible. Once we have a grand unified theory.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Unified_Theory
    Also See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_travel
     Reply #67 - December 18, 2010, 03:04 PM

Remember the faster you go the slower time travels, so if you can go to the near of speed of light, then you will not age as fast, while everything else which is not traveling at the same speed will age extremely fast. So you can theoretically travel light years away without noticing much again.     
     Reply #68 - December 18, 2010, 03:14 PM

It is high probability that the efforts to reach other earth-like planets will come
    to pass.  It may take many many generations of leap frogging from one place to the
    next, building weigh stations, self sustaining communities along the way.  
    And no doubt, these pioneers will also be taking the missionary, cowgirl,
     and doggy style sex with them   parrot

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #69 - December 18, 2010, 03:20 PM

And now we know why our ancestors worshiped the sun and had orgies
    at the same time!   Cheesy

It's fun to imagine whether they would have bothered about propagating their genes if they had contraceptive means at their disposal! Imagine with an abundance of high quality orgasms around ,who would take the trouble of producing babies and inventing jinns,gin,tonic,etc. With the life expectancy being very low those days the human race would have become extinct faster than the dinosaurs. All because people just wanted to have fun and only fun under the sun!
    Now that we have contraception at our command,if it's not used judiciously, it might metamorphose into a very powerful tool to annihilate ourselves!Nature wisely gave the cavemen recreation as a part of the package where the procreation was not under his control.Modern man has smartly separated the package.Recreation is no longer the fringe benefit or the perk.It might end up becoming the only goal.
    But has he become too smart for his own good? I wonder!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #70 - December 18, 2010, 03:25 PM

BTW are you guys immortal? Lmao How can you be sure that humans will be around that long?

Yeah I'd reckon so. No immediate cause for alarm.

So we shouldn't be selfish and keep some of the fun for posterity,it's possible they might discover even more creative positions and invent newer ideas to achieve the ultimate!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #71 - December 19, 2010, 03:30 PM

Pfft. If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to butcher.

Cheesy
     Reply #72 - December 19, 2010, 10:59 PM

Lmao that question is rhetorical,dear! 001_tongue
    From experience I can tell you it's a win-win thing for both the partners,penetration is a lot easier and yes! it's enjoyable for the women ,because even a 'drunk' penis can't avoid the clit. Neither the girth or the length matters, because of the nature of the position ,which ensures that some part of the penis brushes against the clit all the time. With a condom on,you can defy nature! Cheesy
    The only drawback is that it is not as intimate as the missionary position, if the pleasure you are seeking is not an end in itself.

Lmao  Your sojourn in the World of Islam has left an indelible mark!
    Man's imagination is powerful enough to tailor nature's specifications to suit one's proclivities, otherwise Islam couldn't have survived so long!  Cheesy

You have just given 'women of pleasure' a justification that they will treasure! Lmao
    Cruel nature robbing them of their FREE CHOICE!

Thanks for the lesson, LOL! But I'm guessing I've been having sex for longer than you've been alive, so I'm well aware! hehe

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."~Steven Weinberg
     Reply #73 - December 20, 2010, 12:16 AM

Thanks for the lesson, LOL! But I'm guessing I've been having sex for longer than you've been alive, so I'm well aware! hehe

What if I told you ,you have guessed wrong! I am basing this on my guess that you are in your thirties,late or early doesn't matter! Cool
    You have made the common mistake of 'universal generalization'. Just coz people have been saying 15,18,20,21 or thereabouts,you have assumed me to be an over eager kiddo trying to teach an old horse old tricks! lol!
    Anyway useful knowledge,used optimally, is not age specific! Sometimes an old man's[I am not saying I am! Cheesy] virility can surpass that of your popular stud. At times a kid just out of adolescence might, figuratively speaking, look like an impotent man's penis.

Hey! I have just discovered that sometimes arrogance can be endearing too! Lmao

Thomas Paine

Reply #74 - December 20, 2010, 01:18 AM

is it just me or every body, that anus has got more space than vagina  Thinking hard

You meant the "rectum"? Anus is only the door.  whistling2

Reply #75 - December 20, 2010, 03:17 AM

ribs i did not joined the forum for English lessons  Roll Eyes   Wink yup you are right I suggested Rectum not Anus, but it does seem to have more room than Vagina Tongue

"Religion is the purposeful suspension of critical thinking" Bill Maher
     Reply #76 - December 20, 2010, 09:37 PM

So if you have an over sized dick you are better off using the alternate door!  Cheesy Cheesy

Thomas Paine

Reply #77 - December 24, 2010, 05:42 AM

What if I told you ,you have guessed wrong! I am basing this on my guess that you are in your thirties,late or early doesn't matter! Cool
    You have made the common mistake of 'universal generalization'. Just coz people have been saying 15,18,20,21 or thereabouts,you have assumed me to be an over eager kiddo trying to teach an old horse old tricks! lol!
    Anyway useful knowledge,used optimally, is not age specific! Sometimes an old man's[I am not saying I am! Cheesy] virility can surpass that of your popular stud. At times a kid just out of adolescence might, figuratively speaking, look like an impotent man's penis.

Hey! I have just discovered that sometimes arrogance can be endearing too! Lmao

Actually, I didn't think you were that young, just being hyperbolic! And I'd take an older, experienced lover over some kid who hasn't the faintest clue about love or intimacy, any day. Wink Was that my arrogance, or yours that was endearing?  Tongue

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."~Steven Weinberg
     Reply #78 - December 24, 2010, 03:40 PM

Actually, I didn't think you were that young, just being hyperbolic! And I'd take an older, experienced lover over some kid who hasn't the faintest clue about love or intimacy, any day. Wink Was that my arrogance, or yours that was endearing?  Tongue

Peace! I didn't mean to offend, was just being playful! Smiley. I can only hope that whatever 'arrogance' you might have perceived in me was endearing enough not to make you feel bitter about me. Hell! there's enough bitterness in the world right now.

Elated to know that you value those two things highlighted above. There is a real danger of their becoming extinct in the not so distant future.
    It is only kids and over grown kids who lick the icing off the cake. For real adults the quality of the base is as important as the icing!

Thomas Paine

Reply #79 - December 25, 2010, 07:12 PM

Oh right, arrogance was the keyword! Nah, relax, it is very difficult to offend me, even when trying, and when not trying it is close to impossible! Agreed, icing is generally not too delicious when savored without the tempering affects of the cake itself.

Reply #80 - December 26, 2010, 12:47 PM

THAT'S WONDERFUL! Afro dance

Agreed, icing is generally not too delicious when savored without the tempering affects of the cake itself.

The icing should always be an embellishment and not a cover-up for a lousy base.
    If the base is great the icing enhances the experience. yes
    So focusing on the base pays richer dividends, if you are a connoisseur and not a hog!

Thomas Paine

Reply #81 - December 26, 2010, 12:54 PM

I always just strip the icing off, discard it, and eat just the cake.  dance

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #82 - December 26, 2010, 12:55 PM

Damn so many Dogs Here..
    only Black Dog is missing.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #83 - December 26, 2010, 01:04 PM

Lmao the thread has been become too abstruse for dogs that can only understand true,raw analization. I hasten to add I am talking of real dogs here, not people who call themselves Black Dogs

Thomas Paine

Reply #84 - December 26, 2010, 01:06 PM

lol, im not particularly fond of icing either  Cheesy

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #85 - December 26, 2010, 01:09 PM

That could be a symptom of a serious problem! Cheesy Cheesy

Thomas Paine

Reply #86 - December 26, 2010, 01:10 PM

lol, im not particularly fond of icing either  Cheesy

You too? Looks like an epidemic!

Thomas Paine

Reply #87 - December 26, 2010, 01:18 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #88 - April 19, 2012, 01:10 AM

I do believe that doggy style is proof of our evolution, i think most animals bar bonobos and possibly some others on very rare occassions practise anyhting other than doggy style. Think the early early hominids must have done it this way, because it was position of safety and security. the man being the protector/bigger would in this position have his hands free, disentanglement if required suddenly is fairly easy, he and she would have full field of vision - fucking but ready for fight or flight.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #89 - September 04, 2012, 10:17 AM

Can't believe I missed this thread. Anyhow.....

Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?

Dunno...

But it sure is damn fun!
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »