Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?

(Read 61064 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?
     Reply #30 - December 18, 2010, 09:48 AM

WTF? Bloody hell.  Roll Eyes Ok, you seriously need educating.

Cowgirl =/= missionary.

No missionary would ever dare do cowgirl because cowgirl is Wench_On_Top, which is an abomination in teh sight of teh Lordy.  yes

Incidentally, in my humble opinion this is one of the best reasons ever for not being a bloody missionary. bunny

Reverse cowgirl is wench on top but facing the bloke's feet. In this position the mechanics of the act are much the same as doggy, as will become obvious if you give it a minute's thought. So........................

No you did not understand what I was saying Os. I know that cow girl position is not the missionary position per se. The mechanism is the same in a sense that when the penis is inside, the uterus will be facing upward and forward just as in the missionary position. The same goes to the reverse cow girl. It has the same mechanism as in the doggy style. When the penis is inside, the uterus will be dangling downwards.

Reply #31 - December 18, 2010, 09:49 AM

Oh gotcha. So we're agreed that if doggy is right and natural then perforce reverse cowgirl must be equally right and natural, and there was great rejoicing. Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #32 - December 18, 2010, 09:49 AM

Nope, that second one is just stoopid but is not reverse cowgirl as such.

OK so wikipedia is messing around. Can you please provide me with a link to the reverse cow girl illustration?

Reply #33 - December 18, 2010, 09:52 AM

Oh gotcha. So we're agreed that if doggy is right and natural then perforce reverse cowgirl must be equally right and natural, and there was great rejoicing. Afro

Oh yes, of course, that was what I was getting at. Doggy style, reverse cow girl etc are the most natural sexual positions based on the fact that our ancestors once were quadrupedal!

Reply #34 - December 18, 2010, 09:57 AM

Well it doesn't have the legs all tangled up like that shot from Wiki (which is why I said the Wiki shot was stoopid).

Should be like this but (preferably) without the laptop.

Defintely not like this (wot r seriously rong)

Reply #35 - December 18, 2010, 10:05 AM

OK, laptop will be a good remedy for premature ejaculation, if any one asks!  bunny

Reply #36 - December 18, 2010, 10:10 AM

Should be like this but (preferably) without the laptop.

lol - you should have photoshopped his laptop screen with a coem wepage on it.  The would have rocked  dance

(Clicky for piccy!)

Defintely not like this (wot r seriously rong)

(Clicky for piccy!)

015 I thought its front left leg was its penis, I was in awe & ogling at the size of it when I realised it was a bent front leg.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #37 - December 18, 2010, 10:15 AM

All very entertaining but from a practicarian (yes, new word) POV, doggy style-on your feet type sex is much safer if you're in a much more dangerous world - think large, ambush carnivores and you want to have sex and be on the alert at the same time.

It used to be thought that the missionary posn was  the more successful if you wanted to get pregnant because lying together in a collapsed heap after the event for a while allowed the semen to pond-up in the vaginal fundus and gives more sperm the best possible start on their swim up into the womb.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #38 - December 18, 2010, 10:23 AM

It used to be thought that the missionary posn was  the more successful if you wanted to get pregnant because lying together in a collapsed heap after the event for a while allowed the semen to pond-up in the vaginal fundus and gives more sperm the best possible start on their swim up into the womb.

Actually if you look at the female anatomy, you immediately realize that a doggy style sex followed by a lie down on the abdomen for a while will allowed the semen to pond-up not only in the vaginal fundus but also in uterus itself and gives more sperm the best possible start on their swim up into the Fallopian tubes where the first meet-up between the egg and the sperm occur, after wards they decent together and get implanted into the uterine wall.

Reply #39 - December 18, 2010, 10:25 AM

lol @ the new word  Smiley  Its no proof of evolution as it could be down to a number of factors but very interesting thoughts all the same Afro 

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #40 - December 18, 2010, 10:33 AM

lol @ the new word 

What new word?

Reply #41 - December 18, 2010, 10:36 AM

All very entertaining but from a practicarian (yes, new word) POV, doggy style-on your feet type sex is much safer if you're in a much more dangerous world - think large, ambush carnivores and you want to have sex and be on the alert at the same time.

Which is fine as far as the theory goes. The problem is that nobody is aware of carnivores whilst getting their rocks off.

Reply #42 - December 18, 2010, 10:41 AM

What new word?

All very entertaining but from a practicarian (yes, new word) POV

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #43 - December 18, 2010, 10:44 AM

@ Oz:  Well, not just carnivores - Alpha males too in some spp of apes and monkeys.  Getting your rocks off must also be weighed against getting a rock on the head in such society.  When breeding opportunities have been sequestered by the violent, the non violent always find a way - where there's a willy, there's a way.

Reply #44 - December 18, 2010, 10:44 AM

What new word?

Oh OK that word. I googled it and found that it is actually a word (not English, maybe Mexican):

¿Les gusta si o no y lo practicarian?
    lo que quiero saber si a las mujeres les gusta hacerlo con los perros
    y si es cierto que se ciente rico cuendo un gato les hace sexo oral

But it is related to our topic, never-the-less!  Wink

Reply #45 - December 18, 2010, 10:49 AM

@ Oz:  Well, not just carnivores - Alpha males too in some spp of apes and monkeys.  Getting your rocks off must also be weighed against getting a rock on the head in such society.  When breeding opportunities have been sequestered by the violent, the non violent always find a way - where there's a willy, there's a way.

Well that's where reverse cowgirl could work too, because you could claim to have been overpowered. Afro

Reply #46 - December 18, 2010, 10:51 AM

Actually if you look at the female anatomy, you immediately realize that a doggy style sex followed by a lie down on the abdomen for a while will allowed the semen to pond-up not only in the vaginal fundus but also in uterus itself and gives more sperm the best possible start on their swim up into the Fallopian tubes where the first meet-up between the egg and the sperm occur, after wards they decent together and get implanted into the uterine wall.

@ RIBS:  True, but that kind of nullifies my point about danger. You're not exactly in a posn to spot the trouble and run/climb like buggery, are you.  The guy who's just rogered you will have long gone by then.

Reply #47 - December 18, 2010, 10:55 AM

Well that's where reverse cowgirl could work too, because you could claim to have been overpowered. Afro

@ Oz:  Many times, in fact. God I love strong women!

Reply #48 - December 18, 2010, 10:56 AM

Cheesy

Reply #49 - December 18, 2010, 10:59 AM

@ Oz:  Many times, in fact. God I love strong women!

I bet you put up a hell of a fight too. Cheesy

Reply #50 - December 18, 2010, 11:00 AM

Since, I am 44, and I am sure Os and Soj are over 40 too, can we put this thread and lock it in a special over 40 sub-forum? The rest can join in the discussion in 20 years time from now!!! grin12

Reply #51 - December 18, 2010, 11:01 AM

Pfft. If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to butcher.

Reply #52 - December 18, 2010, 11:03 AM

Oh OK that word. I googled it and found that it is actually a word (not English, maybe Mexican):

But it is related to our topic, never-the-less!  Wink

@ RIBS:  Small world, eh!  No habla Mexicano, but that's English: we steal words from every-which-where and before you know it, it's an English word.

Reply #53 - December 18, 2010, 11:04 AM

Pfft. If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to butcher.

I was joking!  Cheesy

Reply #54 - December 18, 2010, 11:05 AM

So there you go J&T, in other words, you have evolved and is way ahead of the rest!  whistling2

But if all evolved females don't/are not keen on having babies,then the human race won't evolve any further!  Extinction with pleasure! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #55 - December 18, 2010, 11:33 AM

The sun will die out eventually, right? I prefer it does when no life is around!  parrot

Reply #56 - December 18, 2010, 01:08 PM

Maybe, just a guess, that J&T reversed uterus is not an abnormality, but rather a step in correcting the uterus position to suit our upright and bipedal posture. So maybe in a million years it will be the opposite. And maybe most human females by then will have the reversed uterus as the normal uterine position. So there you go J&T, in other words, you have evolved and is way ahead of the rest!  whistling2

OK this is purely guessing and presenting a hypothesis!  grin12

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!   bunny bunny bunny   Cheesy

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #57 - December 18, 2010, 01:10 PM

INDEED!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #58 - December 18, 2010, 01:13 PM

LOL! How can you be sure that the sun is going to die out? Anyway even if it is true, it must definitely be millions of years away,if not billions.
    So do you mean to say that because the end of the world is definite we should not be producing kids?
    Dinosaurs didn't have any choice! But unfortunately humans have the choice to self destruct! Who knows it may be a part of nature's plan to prepare for the next step in evolution.
    Also what if our ancestors had thought that way?
    They could have spared us the trouble about debating and worrying about such things! Lmao

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #59 - December 18, 2010, 01:16 PM

And now we know why our ancestors worshiped the sun and had orgies
    at the same time!   Cheesy

Helen Keller
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »