Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?

(Read 61067 times)
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?
     OP - December 09, 2010, 01:51 PM

Doggy style: Is it yet another proof that we evolved from animals!?

I think we all know that the main purpose of sex in the animal kingdom is for the male to impregnate the female and have babies! Spread their genes and all that blah blah blah! I know I know, for humans, pleasure has become a purpose too.

But if we think about the anatomy of the female and male genital tracts and how they are designed, we can clearly see that the best sexual position for the female to get the semen into her uterus easily, and with a little help from gravity, is doggy style.

The evidence for that:

1) The Uterus is bent forward on top of the urinary bladder, and the cervix (when laying on the back) is facing down.

2) The opening of the meatus (the penis hole) is slightly facing downwards.

If an intelligent designer created humans in the form of Adam and Eve who walk and lay on their backs for sex, the designer would not have made these mistakes! The uterus would have been bent the other way! The meatus will be opening upwards, right?

But if we have evolved from animals who once walked the earth on all fours, then that makes sense! We will be doing it doggy style!

See for yourselves and discuss:

• Re: Doggy style is a proof for our evolution!
     Reply #1 - December 09, 2010, 01:57 PM

Neat! So does that mean if you are having recreational sex you got to avoid this position? Tongue

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #2 - December 09, 2010, 02:53 PM

Has any one talked about this observation before? Or should I claim this credit?

I did search the internet for doggy style and evolution and I got this!  Cheesy

Reply #3 - December 09, 2010, 03:03 PM

Null hypothesis: If the direction of the uterus were the other way people would say "This is proof that the direction of women's uteruses evolved as we changed our sexual positions".

Falsification: The woman's clitoris is placed in a position to give more pleasure from the missionary position.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #4 - December 09, 2010, 03:20 PM

Null hypothesis: If the direction of the uterus were the other way people would say "This is proof that the direction of women's uteruses evolved as we changed our sexual positions".

Who said it is not evolving?

Do you know that some women have a reverted uterus?

Falsification: The woman's clitoris is placed in a position to give more pleasure from the missionary position.

Nopes, in the doggy style, the balls are very perfect on hitting the clitoris in a rhythmic fashion that will assist pleasure from thrusting! whistling2

Reply #5 - December 09, 2010, 03:44 PM

Best thread of the year.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #6 - December 09, 2010, 03:49 PM

Best thread of the year.

So, you think I have a case? Is it not a possible evidence that we are cousins with dogs and lions?

Reply #7 - December 09, 2010, 03:59 PM

I think it is the same reason why we have toes on our feet. We once were using them like chimps, for climbing trees! Afro

Reply #8 - December 09, 2010, 05:19 PM

So, you think I have a case? Is it not a possible evidence that we are cousins with dogs and lions?

I don't know but it would be great to use as a debating point against uptight creationists if true.

God is Love.

Reply #9 - December 09, 2010, 05:23 PM

I don't know but it would be great to use as a debating point against uptight creationists if true.

I am trying to get anything from googling on the subject with no luck? It is not possible that no one thought about it before!  Huh?

• Re: Is doggy style a proof for our evolution?
     Reply #10 - December 09, 2010, 10:27 PM

Quite possibly, did you make the mock up penis insertions into lady bits?
     Reply #11 - December 17, 2010, 10:34 PM

If you look at the uterus of this pregnant cow here, you'll see that the uterus has to be in that position to carry that fetus comfortably. If the uterus was facing backwards, it will have to dangle again due to the weight of the baby.

I still think its another proof of our ancestors walking on four theory.

And lilyesque, yes I made those images!  whistling2

Reply #12 - December 17, 2010, 10:54 PM

Thanks for posting those diagrams by the way RIBS, I thought I was doing something wrong.

God is Love.

Reply #13 - December 17, 2010, 11:42 PM

I have a inverted uterus, (HAD), and the problem with that is
    mid and late term pregnancy, chances for miscarriage, premature
    birth, and other serious complications can occur.  So basically, I
    was "designed" for pleasure only!  Which leads me to believe
    that I was a consort or concubine in a past life, and a belly
    dancer, too.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #14 - December 17, 2010, 11:45 PM

Bonobos have sex missionary style, standing, sitting, and gay sex.
    http://www.primatesworld.com/bonoboslikehumans.html
    and yes, this is a scientific document, and YES THERE ARE PICTURES! LOL

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #15 - December 17, 2010, 11:52 PM

Okay, I'm a virgin, what's the difference between the two?

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #16 - December 18, 2010, 07:16 AM

Cheesy  ^ ^ Post of the week.  Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #17 - December 18, 2010, 07:52 AM

Neat! So does that mean if you are having recreational sex you got to avoid this position? Tongue

Oh, say it isn't so!!!

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."~Steven Weinberg
     Reply #18 - December 18, 2010, 08:01 AM

It isn't so. Relax. Smiley

Reply #19 - December 18, 2010, 08:33 AM

is it just me or every body, that anus has got more space than vagina  Thinking hard

"Religion is the purposeful suspension of critical thinking" Bill Maher
     Reply #20 - December 18, 2010, 09:04 AM

Oh, say it isn't so!!!

Lmao that question is rhetorical,dear! 001_tongue
    From experience I can tell you it's a win-win thing for both the partners,penetration is a lot easier and yes! it's enjoyable for the women ,because even a 'drunk' penis can't avoid the clit. Neither the girth or the length matters, because of the nature of the position ,which ensures that some part of the penis brushes against the clit all the time. With a condom on,you can defy nature! Cheesy
    The only drawback is that it is not as intimate as the missionary position, if the pleasure you are seeking is not an end in itself.

I have a inverted uterus, (HAD), and the problem with that is
    mid and late term pregnancy, chances for miscarriage, premature
    birth, and other serious complications can occur.  So basically, I
    was "designed" for pleasure only!  Which leads me to believe
    that I was a consort or concubine in a past life, and a belly
    dancer, too.

Lmao  Your sojourn in the World of Islam has left an indelible mark!
    Man's imagination is powerful enough to tailor nature's specifications to suit one's proclivities, otherwise Islam couldn't have survived so long!  Cheesy

You have just given 'women of pleasure' a justification that they will treasure! Lmao
    Cruel nature robbing them of their FREE CHOICE!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #21 - December 18, 2010, 09:05 AM

Bonobos have sex missionary style, standing, sitting, and gay sex.
    http://www.primatesworld.com/bonoboslikehumans.html
    and yes, this is a scientific document, and YES THERE ARE PICTURES! LOL

Interesting and thanks for the link J&T. We share common ancestors, remember? So it is expected that they adapt a different sexual positions from those of dogs and lions for example.

Here, this is a part I find very interesting from the article you posted:

They (the Bonobos) have longer legs, they're slender, they don't have the huge shoulders and thick neck [of chimps], and they have a smaller head. They're also more elegantly built and move more elegantly than chimps. And when the bonobos stand upright, they look very human-like because they have these different body proportions."

Also the following image (about pregnancy in Chimps and humans) could be related if anyone interested (the image legend is below):

Center of Mass (COM) and lumbar lordosis during pregnancy:

a, Quadrupedal chimpanzee, non-pregnant. b, Quadrupedal chimpanzee, pregnant with no change in sagittal position of the COM with respect to the postural support base. c, Bipedal human female with typical lumbar lordosis and COM in approximate sagittal alignment with the hip. At a given 0.005-m COM distance from the hip, a 409-N upper body generates 2 N m torque at the hip. d, Pregnant human female with anteriorly translated COM, lacking positional adjustment of lumbar lordosis. The force of gravity, when more distant from the hip, generates a larger hip moment and an unstable upper body. With pregnancy, a 511-N upper body and a COM at 0.032 m from the hip increases the torque to 16 N m. e, Typical pregnant human female with naturally extended back and recovered COM by means of increased lumbar lordosis, a stable positional alignment with reduced hip torque (1.5 N m) but with exacerbated spinal shearing load. Open circle with cross hairs, COM in sagittal plane; filled circle, hip position in sagittal plane; arrow, direction of gravitational force.

Reply #22 - December 18, 2010, 09:07 AM

Ok so what about reverse cowgirl? I ask purely in the interest of scientific advancement.

The mechanics of it are much the same as doggy.

Reply #23 - December 18, 2010, 09:15 AM

Ok so what about reverse cowgirl? I ask purely in the interest of scientific advancement.

The mechanics of it are much the same as doggy.

Maybe, just a guess, that J&T reversed uterus is not an abnormality, but rather a step in correcting the uterus position to suit our upright and bipedal posture. So maybe in a million years it will be the opposite. And maybe most human females by then will have the reversed uterus as the normal uterine position. So there you go J&T, in other words, you have evolved and is way ahead of the rest!  whistling2

OK this is purely guessing and presenting a hypothesis!  grin12

Reply #24 - December 18, 2010, 09:23 AM

Thanks again J&T for the Bonobo link. It is amazing how closer to human than any other ape. The legs are definitely longer and human like than a chimp.

And I will let you all guess what is this female Bonobo doing in her relaxed spare time!

Reply #25 - December 18, 2010, 09:24 AM

Yes but that doesn't answer my question. The point is that if doggy is evolutionarily advantageous due to mechanical considerations then presumably reverse cowgirl would have much the same benefits. Ergo one could, by using much the same logic as you use in your OP, make a case for reverse cowgirl being one of the "most natural' positions.

Reply #26 - December 18, 2010, 09:33 AM

Yes but that doesn't answer my question. The point is that if doggy is evolutionarily advantageous due to mechanical considerations then presumably reverse cowgirl would have much the same benefits. Ergo one could, by using much the same logic as you use in your OP, make a case for reverse cowgirl being one of the "most natural' positions.

I am sorry, I had to quickly google sex positions to check which one was cowgirl. As I see it:

Cowgirl = Missionary
    Reverse Cowgirl = Doggy

My argument still apply to reverse cowgirl position (doggy style) as I explained in my OP!

Reply #27 - December 18, 2010, 09:39 AM

for those who are just like me did not know the terms (but presumably knew the positions):  Wink

Cow girl:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/%C3%89douard-Henri_Avril_%2814%29.jpg

reverse cow girl:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Carracci05.jpg

Reply #28 - December 18, 2010, 09:40 AM

WTF? Bloody hell.  Roll Eyes Ok, you seriously need educating.

Cowgirl =/= missionary.

No missionary would ever dare do cowgirl because cowgirl is Wench_On_Top, which is an abomination in teh sight of teh Lordy.  yes

Incidentally, in my humble opinion this is one of the best reasons ever for not being a bloody missionary. bunny

Reverse cowgirl is wench on top but facing the bloke's feet. In this position the mechanics of the act are much the same as doggy, as will become obvious if you give it a minute's thought. So........................

Reply #29 - December 18, 2010, 09:42 AM

for those who are just like me did not know the terms (but presumably knew the positions):  Wink

Cow girl:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/%C3%89douard-Henri_Avril_%2814%29.jpg

reverse cow girl:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Carracci05.jpg

Nope, that second one is just stoopid but is not reverse cowgirl as such.

• 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »