Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain’s Conference & Annual General Meeting (London)

(Read 30249 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain?s Conference & Annual General Meeting (London)
     Reply #90 - December 22, 2010, 07:09 PM

where i'm from Hassan would be what we call a 'top geezer'. plus when i get older i want to copy his hairstyle, hehe.

''we are morally and philisophically in the best position to win the league'' - Arsene Wenger
  • Re: Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain’s Conference & Annual General Meeting (London)
     Reply #91 - December 22, 2010, 07:16 PM

thanks guys

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
  • Re: Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain’s Conference & Annual General Meeting (London)
     Reply #92 - December 22, 2010, 07:22 PM

Hassan, you had no reason to worry, you were great!  Afro
     Reply #93 - December 22, 2010, 07:22 PM

Much love for Hassan

Much love for deusvult's brothers in the pen. He'll see ya when he frees ya, if not, when they shut him in.

fuck you
  • Re: Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain?s Conference & Annual General Meeting (London)
     Reply #94 - December 22, 2010, 07:47 PM

I've got thug love for my apostate posse.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #95 - December 22, 2010, 09:20 PM

Good job, Hassan.  Afro

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #96 - December 23, 2010, 01:47 AM

i feel bad for slightly ripping into him. decent guy tho, regardless.
     Reply #97 - December 27, 2010, 08:48 PM

you did great Hassan   far away hug

would have loved to meet up with you guys at the pub,too! sounds like an experience.

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #98 - December 27, 2010, 09:01 PM

plus when i get older i want to copy his hairstyle, hehe.

lol... the Islamia Girls School pupils used to call me Tin Tin.

Reply #99 - December 27, 2010, 09:01 PM

And thanks for all the kind comments.
     Reply #100 - December 27, 2010, 09:23 PM

Hey Hassan, I think you hit the nail several times on the head there! Bravo! I hope the clip gets plugged in mainstream, or at least on the front page of this website with the other youtube videos.

I liked several things: you emphasised that you feel empathy for Muslims, and this is a very important thing to say as it dilutes any forms of aggression. Muslims onlooks won't think it's Us Vs Them, they are more likely to think, "Oh wow these people do seem to care for us". The point about fear was very good. I think just like false-sacredness (Mohammed/Allah), false-grievances (sorry had to mention it) there is definitely a third: false-fear (of Allah/hell).

Lastly I think it was great that you mentioned about the experiences of this forum and how the pattern of seeing the introductions by members here very strikingly similar ("Hi, I'm an ex-Muzzy, I can't tell mum and dad, etc).

Hope to see more appearances in the future Hassan!  Afro Smiley
     Reply #101 - December 27, 2010, 09:31 PM

Thanks HO Smiley - How come you didn't come?
     Reply #102 - December 27, 2010, 09:33 PM

I admire your courage coming out openly Hassan , Btw I read your bio I enjoyed it soo much !!!!!!!!!!! I think you should write a novel based on your experiences .  Wink

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #103 - December 27, 2010, 09:45 PM

i read it , too !  even though i had to go to work early the next morning. i was stuck to my laptop.

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #104 - December 28, 2010, 03:46 PM

Thanks HO Smiley - How come you didn't come?

he got infected by negative memes and needed to rest in order to get rid of them
     Reply #105 - March 17, 2011, 02:16 PM

hi um my name is Mohammed and i'm an ex-muslim living in Sharjah,UAE...and i'm kinda scared about how muslims would react about me leaving islam. wished that i lived in the UK though. parrot

Reply #106 - March 17, 2011, 02:47 PM

Hi Moody - best not to give any personal details out, particularly if you are living in a Muslim country.

Anyway - مرحبا Smiley - Have you made an Intro thread (See Introductions Sub-Forum).
     Reply #107 - March 18, 2011, 05:52 PM

I hope this website goes viral one day so we don't have to meet under the cover of darkness.

Muslims need to know that leaving Islam is not the end.

BTW well done for organising this event, and excellent speech by Hassan as usual.

Through Logic, truth can be ascertained.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »