Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: HOW THE (UK) TAXPAYER IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR MILITANT ISLAM

(Read 23800 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 7« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: HOW THE (UK) TAXPAYER IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR MILITANT ISLAM
     Reply #180 - November 23, 2010, 12:35 PM

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #181 - November 23, 2010, 12:53 PM

Because it would prove an incentive for unscrupulous Muslim males to seek out western women vacationers and the like for marriage in order to gain citizenship of western countries. What prompted your daughter to become a Muslimah btw? What form of Islamic garb does she  sport?

Ok I have no misconceptions that this no doubt happens in some cases but to condemn them ALL as being unscrupulous by not allowing ANY of them to become citizens is downright discrimination.    finmad

My daughter married a muslim. Whether she converted to Islam of her own free choice or whether it was because it was expected of her I neither know nor care. She is an adult and can make these decisions for herself. However she doesn't sport any Islamic garb. She does dress more modestly as in no more low-cut, or see-thru tops since she converted but I'm fine with that too LOL.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #182 - November 23, 2010, 02:21 PM

You don't think the majority of Muslims share Allah's desire that "the religion of truth" should "prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse." (koran 9:33 et al)?

shhhh..... I'm not supposed to do this, and the others will get mad but they have a secret " plan to take over the world " broadcast every night.  What you need to do is get a lot of tin foil, and wrap it around your head.  This is so you get good reception. You then need to take hold of the antenna and chant alluakbar three times and then tune the frequency to 92.1. When you do that at precisely 10:00 pm you will hear the broadcast lead by Osama himself.  BTW it works really well if there are more people so I suggest a crowded mall or train or subway.  Once you hear your first broadcast we'll see about getting you that decoder ring like they have in The Shadow. Good luck.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #183 - November 23, 2010, 02:36 PM

shhhh..... I'm not supposed to do this, and the others will get mad but they have a secret " plan to take over the world " broadcast every night.  What you need to do is get a lot of tin foil, and wrap it around your head.  This is so you get good reception. You then need to take hold of the antenna and chant alluakbar three times and then tune the frequency to 92.1. When you do that at precisely 10:00 pm you will hear the broadcast lead by Osama himself.  BTW it works really well if there are more people so I suggest a crowded mall or train or subway.  Once you hear your first broadcast we'll see about getting you that decoder ring like they have in The Shadow. Good luck.

Cheesy

deusvult

dance
     Reply #184 - November 24, 2010, 05:36 AM

Quote from: Q-Man
    You obviously don't, and it's just weird someone so against Islam would waste their time picking fights with ex-Muslims.

I only "pick fights" with ex-Muslims who make assertions I disagree with.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #185 - November 24, 2010, 05:49 AM

Quote from: deusvult

Thank you for that fine impression of a Muslim with no real counter arguments resorting to the time-honored "mentally-ill-paranoid" tactic.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #186 - November 24, 2010, 05:50 AM

That "Oscar" must have taken you sometime to put together Ishina.

Reply #187 - November 24, 2010, 06:07 AM

Thank you for that fine impression of a Muslim with no real counter arguments resorting to the time-honored "mentally-ill-paranoid" tactic.

You didn't get the signal? I told you how to get it.  You have to follow instructions exactly.  Obviously resorting to the time honored Kuffar tactic of not following instructions from God or otherwise. 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 7« Previous thread | Next thread »