Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: HOW THE (UK) TAXPAYER IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR MILITANT ISLAM

(Read 25799 times)
  • 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • HOW THE (UK) TAXPAYER IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR MILITANT ISLAM
     OP - November 08, 2010, 10:59 AM

"We are dealing with a dangerous, aggressive ideology, not some minor fringe problem...."

FULL ARTICLE

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
  • Re: HOW THE (UK) TAXPAYER IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR MILITANT ISLAM
     Reply #1 - November 08, 2010, 12:09 PM

After youve dealt with the Muslims, you might want to pay attention to this guy, because he is warning us all about the blacks next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7itD1wab2Q&feature=related

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - November 08, 2010, 12:57 PM

So what do you suggest we do about it then DH, apart from halting any more immigration as you have previously suggested? 

Deport all muslims already here?

What of those who were born here; what will we do with them?

Dissolve the government and instate a new one?  Who do you suggest?

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #3 - November 08, 2010, 03:33 PM

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #4 - November 08, 2010, 03:37 PM

How did I know this would be a DH thread?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #5 - November 09, 2010, 12:47 AM

Quote from: Maya
    So what do you suggest we do about it then DH, apart from halting any more immigration as you have previously suggested? 

Deport all muslims already here?

What of those who were born here; what will we do with them?

I think halting immigration to stabilize the Muslim population around the current level should just about do the job - along with other policies like banning further mosque building, closing dedicated Muslim schools. People espousing out and out "Islamist" doctrines - who overly reject the western legal systems as possessing any legitimacy and therefore reject the basis of citizenship - could be offered a one-way ticket to an Islamic paradise of their choice. I take it you don't agree with any form of immigration control?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #6 - November 09, 2010, 12:48 AM

Now I am sure, Ishina, you can provide some cogent arguments against the article author's viewpoint.

Reply #7 - November 09, 2010, 01:53 AM

I think halting immigration to stabilize the Muslim population around the current level should just about do the job

How are you planning to stop them breeding? Forced sterilisation?

- along with other policies like banning further mosque building, closing dedicated Muslim schools.

Got any clever ideas for getting around the problems with international human rights treaties the UK is a signatory too as they relate to freedom of religion?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #8 - November 09, 2010, 02:35 AM

Quote from: osmanthus
    How are you planning to stop them breeding? Forced sterilisation?

No. Interesting that you would ask such a question. Is the Muslim birthrate at a level that, without immigration, would lead to a steady increase in the Muslim population of western countries over time?

Got any clever ideas for getting around the problems with international human rights treaties the UK is a signatory too as they relate to freedom of religion?

Yes. Recognize at the official level that Islam falls outside the definition of "just another religion" and categorize it as a transnational political organization with a worldly imperialist political program which runs contrary to international human rights laws. Any complaints from the "Muslim world" can be easily parried by pointing out their own shortcomings in the freedom of religion sphere.

Reply #9 - November 09, 2010, 02:51 AM

Is the Muslim birthrate at a level that, without immigration, would lead to a steady increase in the Muslim population of western countries over time?

No. In fact, even with immigration, it's actually decreasing.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #10 - November 09, 2010, 04:19 AM

Now I am sure, Ishina, you can provide some cogent arguments against the article author's viewpoint.

Well of course, my intellectual equal. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'm certain it will be fascinating to waste my time wading through it. Oh damn. Gotta run.

Reply #11 - November 09, 2010, 05:34 AM

How did I know this would be a DH thread?

+1

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #12 - November 09, 2010, 06:35 AM

that is such a twatish article - the guy is a dick. And how the fuck does he know that these guys are all living off benefits?!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #13 - November 09, 2010, 07:40 AM

Quote from: Ishina
    Well of course, my intellectual equal. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'm certain it will be fascinating to waste my time wading through it. Oh damn. Gotta run.

Are you sure you haven't got something worthwhile to contribute to this thread?

Reply #14 - November 09, 2010, 07:55 AM

Quote from: arX
    No. In fact, even with immigration, it's actually decreasing.

Your article is from 2008. THIS ONE FROM 2009 paints a rather less "rosy" picture.

So which one should we accept and why?

Reply #15 - November 09, 2010, 07:56 AM

I think halting immigration to stabilize the Muslim population around the current level should just about do the job - along with other policies like banning further mosque building, closing dedicated Muslim schools. People espousing out and out "Islamist" doctrines - who overly reject the western legal systems as possessing any legitimacy and therefore reject the basis of citizenship - could be offered a one-way ticket to an Islamic paradise of their choice.

That won't happen with either a labour, tory or coalition government though will it?

I take it you don't agree with any form of immigration control?

Actually I do.  

If job skills are needed here and can't be filled by the people already here (for whatever reason) then immigration should definitely be allowed.
    Otherwise of course control is required.  

For cases such as my daughter's husband (which I'm going to assume must have been in your mind when you asked me that question) then are we going to get into the realms of human rights such as a man should be allowed to come here because his wife and child reside here, then no not by me.  That by itself isn't a good enough reason imo. Provided he is prepared to work and support himself and his family, doesn't try to make any claims from public funds then why shouldn't he be allowed to emigrate here?  Huh?

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #16 - November 09, 2010, 08:22 AM

The same could be said about this thread to the forum.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #17 - November 09, 2010, 08:34 AM

Your article is from 2008. THIS ONE FROM 2009 paints a rather less "rosy" picture.

So which one should we accept and why?

The article I linked, based on this study, addresses "western countries" (as per your question) as a whole, focusing on Europe and America, not just the UK (as in your article).  

It highlights that historical trends for any minority's fertility rates, especially Muslims, "tend to decline over time, often faster than among non-Muslims".  These are countries (France, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Belgium) whose history with Muslim immigrants is longer than that of Britain's, as well as having greater demographics of Muslims compared to Britain.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #18 - November 09, 2010, 08:35 AM

Quote from: Maya
    That won't happen with either a labour, tory or coalition government though will it?

No

For cases such as my daughter's husband (which I'm going to assume must have been in your mind when you asked me that question)....

No, although I do vaguely recall you writing something on the matter of your daughter and her husband. Please refresh my memory.

then are we going to get into the realms of human rights such as a man should be allowed to come here because his wife and child reside here, then no not by me. That by itself isn't a good enough reason imo.

Let's get this straight. If a British, Dutch or whatever European female goes abroad and gets herself pregnant by a Muslim man that Muslim man should be automatically granted citizenship of the woman's home country. Do I understand you right?

Provided he is prepared to work and support himself and his family, doesn't try to make any claims from public funds then why shouldn't he be allowed to emigrate here?  Huh?

Because, if he is a Muslim, he brings with him an outlook on life which is inimical to modern concepts of human rights.

Reply #19 - November 09, 2010, 08:36 AM

I have never heard of this guy before but I have been scouring the internet to find that he is a vile racist cunt.

For a summary of his articles and views, check out this page on Tabloid Watch

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2010/02/vile-rhetoric-of-leo-mckinstry.html

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #20 - November 09, 2010, 08:40 AM

Thanks for the link arX. I will study it carefully.

Reply #21 - November 09, 2010, 09:40 AM

Having studied the  Frejka/Westoff article you provided, arX, I have come to the conclusion that you have linked me to a different article by that duo from that which you intended - ie THIS ONE which I will now commence reading.

Reply #22 - November 09, 2010, 09:55 AM

The article I linked, based on this study, addresses "western countries" (as per your question) as a whole, focusing on Europe and America, not just the UK (as in your article).  

It highlights that historical trends for any minority's fertility rates, especially Muslims, "tend to decline over time, often faster than among non-Muslims".  These are countries (France, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Belgium) whose history with Muslim immigrants is longer than that of Britain's, as well as having greater demographics of Muslims compared to Britain.

As well as declining birthrates, dont these reports also assume that apostacy/antipathy towards religion & intermarriage dont occur after time?

Because if they dont, then i can tell you they will (its already started)

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #23 - November 09, 2010, 10:39 AM

^ I agree. I think that religion's famous decline is not exclusive to the majority populations in the West.  It can be considered a part of integration for minorities, especially in hard secular states like France and Netherlands. 

Having studied the  Frejka/Westoff article you provided, arX, I have come to the conclusion that you have linked me to a different article by that duo from that which you intended - ie THIS ONE which I will now commence reading.

My bad, DH.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #24 - November 09, 2010, 10:45 AM

In the long term, there really is little to worry about other than a few hot headed extremists causing shit here & there every year.  That I am afraid, is something we just have to live with, along with members of Nazi league, EDL & other faschist groups.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #25 - November 11, 2010, 02:54 AM

Quote from: Islame
    n the long term, there really is little to worry about other than a few hot headed extremists causing shit here & there every year.  That I am afraid, is something we just have to live with, along with members of Nazi league, EDL & other faschist groups.

Based on your interpretation of population trends, Islame, at what percentage of the total do you expect the Muslim populations of the individual western European countries to stabilize?

Reply #26 - November 11, 2010, 03:57 AM

No. Have you?

Reply #27 - November 11, 2010, 04:28 AM

Based on your interpretation of population trends, Islame, at what percentage of the total do you expect the Muslim populations of the individual western European countries to stabilize?

yay @ people who do not understand demography and population projection talking about it!

Now, for this whole 'muslims outbreed the kaafir!' myth: The problem with the way propagandists love to model this is as there is a direct causal link between immigration, fertility rates and population increase. It's a LOT more complex than that, as fertility rate calculations tend to be purely synthetic(i.e. not based upon any real data as this would involve waiting until women are of childbearing age/waiting for births to happen which is tedious). This tends to be an overestimate due to the nature of the calculation(which I'm too tired to get into right now) as it's a sort of interpolation of growth trends. But again, there are a lot more factors to consider and this is why population projection is an inexact science, because of course if you apply this same flawed principle, black people should have taken over the UK already(or at least the USA). Extrapolating statistical data is looked down upon and is generally only used for a few decades(or even that) because it makes the assumption that the current trend will always be the same. In reality, this is generally not the case.
     Reply #28 - November 11, 2010, 08:29 AM

In a few generations, when science finally defeats whatever growith there is in Islam, and the trend begins to reverse. 

In any case, I believe that infamous scare-tactics youtube video on Muslim demographics is grossly exaggerated. 

According to Muslim sources, Islam is losing 6 million Muslims in Africa to Christianity every year and overall is standing at about 1.8% growth per year, with world population growth of 1.12% per year.  And thats before we take into account Muslims who dont display any of the features of what you believe consitutes being a muslim, or are really Muslim at all.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #29 - November 11, 2010, 09:43 AM

Quote from: Ishina
    No.

Why are you wasting your precious time on this planet making worthless interjections then? If you object to the mere fact I have posted the article in question there is always the ignore button.

• 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »