Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: HOW THE (UK) TAXPAYER IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR MILITANT ISLAM

(Read 23809 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: HOW THE (UK) TAXPAYER IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR MILITANT ISLAM
     Reply #30 - November 11, 2010, 02:47 PM

Quote from: IsLame
    In a few generations, when science finally defeats whatever growith there is in Islam, and the trend begins to reverse.

That doesn't exactly answer my question. Furthermore, I don't understand how "science" will reverse the growth in Islam. Do you mean that Muslims will become more "scientific" and less religious in their outlook and leave Islam in droves having decided it is a pile of dangerous, irrational claptrap?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #31 - November 11, 2010, 03:11 PM

No, I mean in the battle between scientific method vs. theological dogma, the tables will finally turn & soon science will come out trumps.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #32 - November 11, 2010, 05:02 PM

Oh, here we go then, we are an anti jihad protest group defending our country against those that want to destroy it or abuse our customs, like MAC today, treading on our dead.

Reply #33 - November 11, 2010, 05:26 PM

MAC? Money Access Card? Macintosh? Big Mac? Mack the Knife? Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

fuck you
     Reply #34 - November 11, 2010, 06:10 PM

Muslims Against Crusades, off shoot of Islam4uk.

DH is right that the Islamist are a threat and they don't need to become a majority in the UK, they are roughly 3% at the moment, yet they have a louder voice than any other newcomer group.
    They contribute less to society than any other newcomer group, according to the MCB half of muslim men are unemployed and three quarters of muslim women are unemployed.

Millions of pounds through prevent are spent on them in the hope that they won't blow us up.
    But as plot after plot is foiled, it obviously is not working, they refuse to integrate and despise our country and way of life.

So what benefits do they bring to us as a nation?

They are always the victim, screaming  abuse at a judge because he gave that women 15 years for stabbing an MP as if some sort of injustice had been done.
    All this at 3%, I dread to think what will happen if they get to 10%.

Close the doors on any more coming in, stop handing out British passports to them so they can be deported if they commit a crime.
    Stop this Idea that if you are a British citizen the person you marry becomes one too.
     Reply #35 - November 11, 2010, 06:17 PM

So arthur1 finally shows his true colors. It's not just militant Islamists he's against, but all Muslims. Thanks.

EDIT: Just in case he edits his post and tries to deny it, I'm quoting him--

Muslims Against Crusades, off shoot of Islam4uk.

DH is right that the Islamist are a threat and they don't need to become a majority in the UK, they are roughly 3% at the moment, yet they have a louder voice than any other newcomer group.
    They contribute less to society than any other newcomer group, according to the MCB half of muslim men are unemployed and three quarters of muslim women are unemployed.

Millions of pounds through prevent are spent on them in the hope that they won't blow us up.
    But as plot after plot is foiled, it obviously is not working, they refuse to integrate and despise our country and way of life.

So what benefits do they bring to us as a nation?

They are always the victim, screaming  abuse at a judge because he gave that women 15 years for stabbing an MP as if some sort of injustice had been done.
    All this at 3%, I dread to think what will happen if they get to 10%.

Close the doors on any more coming in, stop handing out British passports to them so they can be deported if they commit a crime.
    Stop this Idea that if you are a British citizen the person you marry becomes one too.

fuck you
     Reply #36 - November 11, 2010, 06:35 PM

That has to be one of the most confused posts I've ever seen, Arthur.  Islamists make up 3% of the population, keeping muslim immigrants out will stop terror attacks, money spent preventing terrorism is a failure because loads of plots are foiled.   wacko

The reality - muslims, not Islamists, make up 2.7% of the population, terrorist attacks can be plotted and carried out from outside the UK and if a series of terrorist attacks is being foiled the prevention clearly is working.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #37 - November 11, 2010, 06:43 PM

I have no intention of editing my posts, what causes muslims to become this way, Islam.
    If you are a muslim, you are a follower of Islam, how do you seperate the two, you can't. that's the difficulty and it seems to me that to stop the growth of Islam and Islamists then we need to stop them coming here.

If you think I've got it wrong then explain to me how you would deal with this problem? This is a debate after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgZppLvjvaE&feature=related

Reply #38 - November 11, 2010, 06:44 PM

Arthur - how is stopping them from coming to Britain going to stop Islam and Islamists?  They can be mulims and muslim extremists in any country.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #39 - November 11, 2010, 06:50 PM

That has to be one of the most confused posts I've ever seen, Arthur.  Islamists make up 3% of the population, keeping muslim immigrants out will stop terror attacks, money spent preventing terrorism is a failure because loads of plots are foiled.   wacko

The reality - muslims, not Islamists, make up 2.7% of the population, terrorist attacks can be plotted and carried out from outside the UK and if a series of terrorist attacks is being foiled the prevention clearly is working.

No, many of those who radicalise are born out side of the UK and they come here and plot, like the hook for example.
    The plots are foiled by the security services, not because of anything that prevent does and the fact that there are so many plots proves it fails.
    Bright young women is now spending 15 years in jail because she was radicalised and this happens to hundred of young British born muslims and prevent does not stop them.

Reply #40 - November 11, 2010, 06:52 PM

Arthur - how is stopping them from coming to Britain going to stop Islam and Islamists?  They can be mulims and muslim extremists in any country.

As I said to Qman, if I'm wrong then suggest another way.
     Reply #41 - November 11, 2010, 06:54 PM

How do you think stopping muslim immigration is going to stop radicalisation of British muslims?  Are you planning to ban the Internet too?  This isn't the 1950s, you can't stop an ideology by barring its adherents from setting foot in your country.  You need to tackle the problem, not take a pointless NIMBY approach.

Reply #42 - November 11, 2010, 06:54 PM

I have no intention of editing my posts, what causes muslims to become this way, Islam.
    If you are a muslim, you are a follower of Islam, how do you seperate the two

Gee, I dunno-- the same way Jews and Christians manage to ignore the parts of their religion that tell them to stone adulterers and shellfish-eaters?

fuck you
     Reply #43 - November 11, 2010, 06:58 PM

Why are you wasting your precious time on this planet making worthless interjections then?

Why are you such a bellend?

So many questions.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #44 - November 11, 2010, 07:02 PM

If anything, 'ignoring' parts of religion could be considered to be itself a part of religion. An interpretation of classical theism which owes itself to Anselm, Aquinas, Maimonides(be silent! i kill you) and Ibn Rushd is that God can only be spoken of in analogical terms(as opposed to univocal/equivocal). If we take the approach of Rushd, that God can however be spoken of through his works, you can infer that since the Qur'an is Allah's word then this extension of said definition of God(i.e. the Qur'an) can also be only interpreted analogically, and not literally. This is generally the basis for the philosophical schools of thought in early Islam that helped them prosper until you had those such as Al-Ghazali and other proponents of the Ash'ari school of thought which rejected this notion.

To say that you cannot seperate Islam from the muslim is indeed true; to say that they are all child-fucking adulterer-stoning cunts, like the christians and the jews used to be is a different story.
     Reply #45 - November 11, 2010, 07:07 PM

As I said to Qman, if I'm wrong then suggest another way.

So if I don't come up with a suggestion you think your solution will magically become workable?  I think not.  Logic 101 - don't shift the burden of proof.  Its your solution, now explain to us how barring muslim immigrants will work in a day and age where any British person, (muslim or not), can access dawah merchants, firebrand extremists and shit stirrers from all around the world at the click of a mouse.

The case of the woman who tried to stab her MP shows how such material can radicalise a previously nominal muslim, the case of the shoe bomber shows how a non-muslim can be converted into extremist Islam.  What are you going to do, ban the Internet, ban Islam, ban everybody from approaching their MP or boarding an aeroplane?

How exactly is your plan supposed to work?

Reply #46 - November 11, 2010, 07:11 PM

actually logic 101 is to read A upside down and E backwards but who am i to judge
     Reply #47 - November 11, 2010, 07:48 PM

I was debating a solution of how to keep the numbers down in the hope it might stop the enemy arriving here or at least some of them.

Arthur.
     Reply #48 - November 11, 2010, 07:53 PM

no shit, then you shot down the ability of muslims to rationalize their beliefs in the same way that christians and jews do so. you showed your ignorance and now you blindly restate yourself in the hope someone will give a shit.

at least DH has some substance and actually tries(and fails) to back up his opinions
     Reply #49 - November 11, 2010, 07:58 PM

at least DH has some substance

I ever see these six words appear in this order from your keyboard again, Ima slap you silly.

fuck you
     Reply #50 - November 11, 2010, 08:01 PM

broken records have substance too

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #51 - November 11, 2010, 09:04 PM

no shit, then you shot down the ability of muslims to rationalize their beliefs in the same way that christians and jews do so. you showed your ignorance and now you blindly restate yourself in the hope someone will give a shit.

at least DH has some substance and actually tries(and fails) to back up his opinions

Islam, rational, oxymoron comes to mind there and while we're waiting for this rationalisation, how many more will get bombed on the underground, how much more of our freedom will we lose in the name of security.
    How much more of our democracy will we lose, like in Tower Hamlets via the IFE.

If the problem is not solved in a peaceful way then you can look forward to a civil war, my bet would be within the next ten years.
    People have had enough, Islam will never reform, look at the French scholar, now under 24 hour guard, reformists are silenced, look at what the MCB says about the Quilliam foundation, write a book, make a film about Islam and they want to kill you, try writing a book about Islam, no publisher will touch it, so already Islam has destroyed free speech.

The reformist have had plenty of time since 7/7 to come up with some reform and guess what, where are they, no where to be found. Why, because they are scared of putting their life on the line.
     Reply #52 - November 11, 2010, 10:04 PM

If anything, 'ignoring' parts of religion could be considered to be itself a part of religion. An interpretation of classical theism which owes itself to Anselm, Aquinas, Maimonides(be silent! i kill you) and Ibn Rushd is that God can only be spoken of in analogical terms(as opposed to univocal/equivocal). If we take the approach of Rushd, that God can however be spoken of through his works, you can infer that since the Qur'an is Allah's word then this extension of said definition of God(i.e. the Qur'an) can also be only interpreted analogically, and not literally. This is generally the basis for the philosophical schools of thought in early Islam that helped them prosper until you had those such as Al-Ghazali and other proponents of the Ash'ari school of thought which rejected this notion.

To say that you cannot seperate Islam from the muslim is indeed true; to say that they are all child-fucking adulterer-stoning cunts, like the christians and the jews used to be is a different story.

either learn about religious philosophy or fuck off with your ignorance

also q-man, note: some
     Reply #53 - November 11, 2010, 10:30 PM

If the problem is not solved in a peaceful way then you can look forward to a civil war, my bet would be within the next ten years.

What odds have you got for that from PaddyPower?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #54 - November 11, 2010, 10:36 PM

DH what do you think about non-muslim english people who convert to Islam?
     Reply #55 - November 11, 2010, 10:52 PM

Islam will never reform

That's quite the prognostication, Nostradamus.

The reformist have had plenty of time since 7/7 to come up with some reform and guess what,

Plenty of time? What are you, a fuckin tard? It took hundreds of years from the beginning Enlightenment for Christianity to reform and moderate, and, if you look at the Americas and Africa, the process is still going on, and, yet, you proclaim reform of Islam is impossible because they haven't done it in under 6 years from a date you chose?

where are they, no where to be found. Why, because they are scared of putting their life on the line.

I am tired of this FUCKING LIE being spread by scum like you. Just because you refuse to see the efforts of reformers, moderates and secularists among Muslims does NOT mean they don't exist. Many thousands of Muslims have died fighting militant Islam and ultranationalist bigoted douchebags like you dishonor their memory by pretending they never existed. Why don't you talk that nonsense to Sadat's family or the relatives of the tens of thousands of those who died fighting on the side of the PDPA in Afghanistan or the wives and children of secular Iraqis and Palestinians gunned down in the streets of Baghdad and Gaza for standing up for a secular society and moderate Islam? Fuck you, asshole. You lying dirty sack of shit.

fuck you
     Reply #56 - November 12, 2010, 05:59 AM

Quote from: Cheetah
    How do you think stopping muslim immigration is going to stop radicalisation of British muslims?

It will limit the pool of potentially "radicalizable". The greater the relative number of Muslims in a geographical area the greater the problems Islam causes non-Muslims. Remember Yathrib at the time of Muhammad? The people of that city had allowed the "Prophet of Allah" to come and settle there on the basis of a faulty understanding of what they were letting into their midst. Not long after their arrival there the hitherto "moderate" "persecuted" Muslims were "radicalized", took over the town as a base for terrorist attacks on Meccan merchant caravans, enforced sharia and ruthlessly crushed all opposition to their takeover. This set the pattern for the Islamic modus operandi wherever the cult sets up shop ever since.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #57 - November 12, 2010, 06:20 AM

Quote from: Q-Man
    Plenty of time? What are you, a fuckin tard? It took hundreds of years from the beginning Enlightenment for Christianity to reform and moderate, and, if you look at the Americas and Africa, the process is still going on, and, yet, you proclaim reform of Islam is impossible because they haven't done it in under 6 years from a date you chose?

So when roughly do you expect Islam to become "moderate" like Christianity?

I am tired of this FUCKING LIE being spread by scum like you. Just because you refuse to see the efforts of reformers, moderates and secularists among Muslims does NOT mean they don't exist.

Such people existed in the "Muslim" population at the time of Muhammad. The Koran calls them "hypocrites" and threatens them with hell forever.

Many thousands of Muslims have died fighting militant Islam and ultranationalist bigoted douchebags like you dishonor their memory by pretending they never existed. Why don't you talk that nonsense to Sadat's family or the relatives of the tens of thousands of those who died fighting on the side of the PDPA in Afghanistan or the wives and children of secular Iraqis and Palestinians gunned down in the streets of Baghdad and Gaza for standing up for a secular society and moderate Islam?

To repeat, the problem is that the Koran defines such "moderate" Muslims as "hypocrites" (surah 63) and advocates ruthless jihad against them (66:09). There will always be TRUE BELIEVERS willing to carry out these orders and ensure that any "moderated" Islam (a contradiction in terms) never permanently triumphs. And the fact of the matter is the majority of Afghan Muslims did not want the "godless commies" allowing their women not to wear Burkhas - which were not an innovation of the Taliban - and supported the jihad against the USSR supporters of the PDPA government.

Reply #58 - November 12, 2010, 09:32 AM

People like DH and arthur1 make me want to call myself a secular/cultural muslim just to spite them. There'll be gnashing of teeth and wailing on that day.
     Reply #59 - November 12, 2010, 09:43 AM

People like DH make me ashamed to be British.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »