Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "My Wife Calls Me a Kafir...."

(Read 15113 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: "My Wife Calls Me a Kafir...."
     Reply #30 - November 06, 2010, 03:27 PM

Everyone, every fucking male, no matter how nice, acts superficially if they are trying to establish a relationship with someone. They deliberately try and 'be nice'. Rarely can anyone find a suitor who they can recover with in times of hardship and misunderstandings and be with till death.

That's one big sweeping generalization for someone who calls herself[?]/himself logical_mind! Are you a Andrea Dworkin fan?

AN ENTIRE SEX IS DEMONIZED!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #31 - November 06, 2010, 05:40 PM

I am skeptical of these king of stories to be honest, 18 years marriage and he can't speak to his wife and sort this out? Thinking of killing yourself, why not just convert to Islam if you love her that much.

I agree wit you Kig Tut., The guys is a timid fool. What do you expect from a hindu  who marries a Muslim girl??  Indeed He should convert to Islam  grow beard and grow belly get three more wives WITH JOBS., take their money every month and Talaq..Talaq this one saying that "Your ---  is big now and you are no use to  me...

That is king tut way.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - November 06, 2010, 06:18 PM

Lmao

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #33 - November 06, 2010, 07:50 PM

Far be it from me to agree with the crazy guy but he has a point in this instance imo.
    I want a man who has strength, confidence and yes, a measure of dominance in the bedroom. Able to take charge. Who doesn't want that?
    Not to mention if he allowed me to have my way every single time. The "relationship" would be over  extremely fast, I don't want a Yes man. That is boring and weak. I want someone who can challenge me

+1.  Although the word "dominance" has always had a negative vibe with me.  I dont like men who come whining with every little problem it's so....pathetic.  Having confidence and strength is what I really attracts me to men not just their looks.  I love when men take charge......especially in the bedroom...so hott...

I think women need to feel that men can have an argument with them, regardless of whether the woman wins or not. But often it seems like us men believe women always "want" to be right, I don't think we give them enough credit.

I want you.  Kiss

I am skeptical of these king of stories to be honest, 18 years marriage and he can't speak to his wife and sort this out? Thinking of killing yourself, why not just convert to Islam if you love her that much.

Because when in trouble...convert to Islam.  You know what, the Hindu guy should convert to Islam.   He should be a good muslim husband.  Beat the bitch if she her cooking sucks, make her stay at home all day so she can cook and clean and if she aint getting is done right in the bedroom let her know he'll  find someone prettier and younger than her to marry.  Turning his own kids against him, women can be BITCHES.

"A good man is so hard to find but a hard man is so good to find"
     Reply #34 - November 06, 2010, 07:54 PM

These articles he is writing on love, does Sina fancy himself as a journalist now?  He should write an article on the person who he loves the most,  himself!

Ali Sina the narcissist, the irony.

The fame went to his head.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #35 - November 07, 2010, 10:53 AM

How so?

Evolution has conditioned the female to be the nurturer/off-spring raiser, and the male to be the hunter/gather you can still observe this in many tribes. The majority of societies are patriarchal there are only a small number of matriarchal tribes in the world where the female is the head of the village. Even in the non-human animal kingdom the male animals dominate the female animals, sexually.
     Reply #36 - November 07, 2010, 11:13 AM

I think you are confusing societal memes with natural evolution
    Evolution has condition the female to be the nurturer/off-spring raiser, and the male to be the hunter/gather you can still observe this in many primitive tribes.

Nothing to do with who is the dominant one

The majority of societies are patriarchal there are only a small number of matriarchal tribes, in the world, where the female is the head of the village.

I think thats usually because women love their kids more and possess the tools  to feed the kind, so take on the full-time position of nurturer more readily.  In the meantime men are free to create hierarchical positions for themselves, & do anything outside of this role.  Again nothing to do with evolution, but probably more to do with customs & religion than anything else e.g. before Muhammeds enslaved women as niqabi POWs, Khadija was a successful businesswoman asking for his hand in marriage.
    Even in the non-human animal kingdom the male animals dominate the female animals, sexually.

Not in all cases, there is one species of female spider that breaks the males cock off inside her during intercourse, to act as a plug for the semen and also to stop him impregnating other females.

If evolution wanted women to be submissive, it would physically designed them differently.  They would not have have had feelings of love, which in turn makes them selective.  Anecdotally, I find as the intelligence of a species increases, the female tends to enjoy a greater choice on who she reproduces with.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #37 - November 07, 2010, 07:19 PM

I think you are confusing societal memes with natural evolutionNothing to do with who is the dominant one

Nope, see Hamadrya Baboon's society it is strictly patriarchal and patrilineal. Females may try to establish matrilines but they are usually overruled by the males, who forcefully transfer them among social units and away from their female relatives. The males limit the movement of the females. They herd them with visual threats and will grab or bite any female that wanders too far away.

I think thats usually because women love their kids more and possess the tools  to feed the kind, so take on the full-time position of nurturer more readily.

That is speculation, it all comes down to genes, both the male and female want to pass on their own genes through successful offspring, it is the gene centric view proposed by Richard Dawkins, namely in his classic and scientifically praised book: The Selfish Gene.

In the meantime men are free to create hierarchical positions for themselves, & do anything outside of this role.

Structured societies are a trait of progression, not something negative.  

Again nothing to do with evolution, but probably more to do with customs & religion than anything else e.g. before Muhammeds enslaved women as niqabi POWs, Khadija was a successful businesswoman asking for his hand in marriage.

We are not talking about individuals, you can see that even cultures independent of Islam, majority of them are patriarchal socialites. Where a male is the chief of the village.
    Not in all cases, there is one species of female spider that breaks the males cock off inside her during intercourse, to act as a plug for the semen and also to stop him impregnating other females.

Yes, there re some unique diversities withing evolution, I don't deny that but in the majority of cases evolution has dictated at least in the mammal species for the male to in-charge of the females so to speak. Of course it has an evolution benefit otherwise it would not happen. Also I am willing to bet that the majority of human females prefer to be submissive, at least in the sexual context. Many are turned on by rape fantasies etc, since rape actually had an evolutionary benefit for the male, disregarding the moral implication of it.

If evolution wanted women to be submissive, it would physically designed them differently.

What do you mean by that? that is a rather stupid comment to be honest.
     They would not have have had feelings of love, which in turn makes them selective.

That is debatable.  
     Anecdotally, I find as the intelligence of a species increases, the female tends to enjoy a greater choice on who she reproduces with.

I am inclined to agree with the above statement.
     Reply #38 - November 08, 2010, 04:13 PM

Hypocrucifier, Ali Sina is a loon.

If the "Sina Method" is half as as good as its devisor makes out he must be fighting the women off every time  he walks out his front door!

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #39 - November 08, 2010, 05:14 PM

DH made a funny?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #40 - November 08, 2010, 07:43 PM

ji
     Reply #41 - November 15, 2010, 02:58 AM

Just another reason why i tend to stay away from dating Muslim girls.. especially Pakistani ones...yea its a bad generalization

That is just so wrong.. and inhumane.. or 'insectomane'? Jeez those female spiders are really self fish lol

"Do well and you will have no need for ancestors."...Voltaire
     Reply #42 - May 30, 2011, 03:33 PM

Ali Sina is a bit out there, but definitely entertaining  Cheesy

What am I? Deist / Quranist <--- Click links to Find Out More
     Reply #43 - May 31, 2011, 06:18 PM

I think musivore should read Ali Sina's reply.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #44 - May 31, 2011, 08:10 PM

Why he needs to convert to Islam. He should grow a backbone. He is a pathetic. Why is tolerating so much abuse?

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #45 - June 07, 2011, 07:32 AM

I love when men take charge......especially in the bedroom...so hott...

Maybe this isn't the appropriate topic to discuss it, but, can you please elaborate on this ? I'm sure that, for a woman, it's obvious what you meant to say here, but it's not obvious for a man hehehe.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »