Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NEW Islamic Scientist for Advancing Science on the Tube.. imregrettin's Chann

(Read 4280 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NEW Islamic Scientist for Advancing Science on the Tube.. imregrettin's Chann
     OP - October 27, 2010, 11:50 PM

New Islamic Scientist for Advancing Science on the Tube..   imregrettin's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/imregrettin

Zakir Naik's Science Analyzed..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOYV_aA2AM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jONgJ8LqOxI

English   is a weak Language..  Arabic Language is ONLY THE WAY to go for Quran..

Good stuff ..smart guy..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: NEW Islamic Scientist for Advancing Science on the Tube.. imregrettin's Chann
     Reply #1 - October 28, 2010, 02:10 AM

Ok, I presume he's talking about 'dawah to an atheist' which is a video by Zakir naik who talks about the big bang theory at some point...and he says' the science he presented is accurate...

The Earth is roughly 6 Billion years old
    The universe is roughly 13.8 Billion years old

Quran verse: Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens (universe) and the earth were joined together before we clove them asunder?

Does he not see an effing problem with this picture?
    Even the most basic of Cosmology, Element Formation and/or accretion demonstrates how wrong the Quran is, this is 14 year old child standards of Education for fox sake.
    This is just the type of stupid shit that muslims pull, One no-nothing stroking another no-nothing , not knowing that their no-nothing views add nothing for anyone who knows anything. (if that makes sense)

The fact of the matter is that Zakir is either a liar or he's wrong and a liar.
    I recently saw two over videos by that psuedo-intellectual in regards to the water cycle and evolution, I struggled to find even a single claim that was either accurate or justified.
    Being an apologetic for that fool only sets the bar lower for muslims as a whole.
  • Re: NEW Islamic Scientist for Advancing Science on the Tube.. imregrettin's Chann
     Reply #2 - October 28, 2010, 03:53 AM

Quran verse: Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens (universe) and the earth were joined together before we clove them asunder?

hang on, when did the earth stop been part of the universe?
     Reply #3 - October 28, 2010, 04:52 PM

There is a very simple explanation for these verses - because the same story is at the beginning of the old testament.

So it can be in no way considered "proof for the quran", because noone needs divine guidance to reproduce an existing story.
     Reply #4 - October 28, 2010, 06:08 PM

I just made a long comment on the first video. Check it out! Smiley

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #5 - October 28, 2010, 06:22 PM

the whole "universe began as some sort of swirling gaseous/smoke" thing is just Persian/Greek mythology
    and the whole "universe began as some dude/chick  danced/moved over water" thing, that's Greek as well
     Reply #6 - October 28, 2010, 10:42 PM

Cheesy So apparently "science doesn't prove the Qur'an, the Qur'an corrects science" Cheesy

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #7 - October 29, 2010, 02:08 PM

^ lol yeah since technically god is the founder of science

the quran is very vague so it gave birth to Islamic creationism , and apparently more subdivision
     Reply #8 - October 29, 2010, 02:17 PM

So apparently "science doesn't prove the Qur'an, the Qur'an corrects science"

Classic  Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #9 - November 10, 2011, 05:34 AM

Haha he looks like a fat jesus  wacko yes
     Reply #10 - November 10, 2011, 05:35 AM

A fat and ugly jesus.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #11 - November 10, 2011, 05:36 AM

I'm a good looking motherfucker, yadig?

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #12 - November 10, 2011, 07:02 AM

lol   dance yes
     Reply #13 - November 11, 2011, 12:38 AM

A fat and ugly jesus.

I.e. the REAL Jesus. Considering he was always denounced as a glutton and a drunkard.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »