Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Tony Blair's sister-in-law converts to Islam

(Read 29020 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Tony Blair's sister-in-law converts to Islam
     Reply #60 - October 26, 2010, 11:34 AM

Of all the religions out there, the salafi interpretation of Islam is by far the most unspiritual religion. Its more of a political/economic system which pressures people into converting. The Qur'an says in 2:256 that there is no compulsion in Islam, but look at the life of Muhammad and it looks a lot different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6C1xZAiV1o

The guy in the video is a cunt, period.

Hey! that would be high praise!

Wow, that's an impressive level of misunderstanding. Don't sprain yourself jumping to those kind of conclusions.

clap Brilliant! Ishina! Defying all common sense people attribute really great achievements to RELIGION of all the things! Just like the church taking credit for what happened during renaissance! Gifted individuals are endowments of nature and they succeed despite of the system not because of it. No religion can produce geniuses from a bunch of morons.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #61 - October 26, 2010, 12:12 PM

IMO they're mainly (all white converts not just British ones hypocrucifier  Wink ) attention-seeking whores.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #62 - October 26, 2010, 12:19 PM

Come on people, there are many white ex-converts on this forum. I am certain that most if not all were sincere in their conversion to Islam.

I can not speak on behalf of this particular woman, but to say that people do it for attention is an insensitive overgeneralization.

So maybe she likes the attention, who wouldn’t? Doesn’t mean her religious devotion is false. It might very well be but there is no way for us to know for sure.
     Reply #63 - October 26, 2010, 12:35 PM

Come on BlackDog, those like her wearing the garb and having an audience - if this isn't "Hey people, look at me...  look, look, look, ... here I am and look what I've done. Pay attention to ME! ME! ME!  then I don't know what is.   

Maybe there are a few, probably those on this forum, who don't fit that category but imo most do.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #64 - October 26, 2010, 12:36 PM

Would you say your daughter fits into this mould?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #65 - October 26, 2010, 12:44 PM

She's an apologist for Khomeinist Iran.

She works for their propaganda TV channel Press TV.

She hasn't even read the Quran, but she converts infront of a baying audience of Islamists where hate preachers and right-wing theological identity politicians parade.

Her public 'reversion' is intended as an example of the triumphalism of Islam over secular, decadent, immoral British society.

Those that are triumphalist about her 'reversion' are believers in a system that would murder everyone who converts away from of leaves Islam, making them horrible, rotten hypocrites.

She is the new Yvonne Ridley. Enough said.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #66 - October 26, 2010, 12:45 PM

Would you say your daughter fits into this mould?

If she went around wearing the garb and spouting off then yes I would.  As things stand I think she did it purely because she she married a muslim. She keeps it quiet and doesn't broadcast what she's done.  However IMO she's not a true muslim either.

Reply #67 - October 26, 2010, 12:46 PM

I actually don't think it will be the case.  She will remain in the UK and the Mullahs will be quite lenient towards her (far more then they are to Iranian women) given her high profile.

So much for literal interpretation of the quran! Cheesy But like in '1984' some people are more equal than the others! And in God's own religion ;no questions asked or....

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #68 - October 26, 2010, 12:54 PM

She hasn't even read the Quran, but she converts infront of a baying audience of Islamists where hate preachers and right-wing theological identity politicians parade.

Her public 'reversion' is intended as an example of the triumphalism of Islam over secular, decadent, immoral British society.

That hurts real bad doesn't it? Though I don't agree with DH's philosophy,it's this type that provide grist to the mill.Come on there has to be some limit to the amount of nonsense you can suffer!

Thomas Paine

Reply #69 - October 26, 2010, 12:59 PM

That hurts real bad doesn't it?

It doesn't hurt, it just shows how shallow and silly she is.

Islamic triumphalism like this display does more to make people think of Islam as a creepy creed that anything else. It takes some effort to prevent it being worsened - the death taboo that accompanies rejecting Islam, apostacy, discussion of the truth about Mohammad, is what has slowed the hypocrisies down from being fully contrasted and exposed. That is changing though, especially with the internet.

God is Love.

Reply #70 - October 26, 2010, 01:06 PM

If she went around wearing the garb and spouting off then yes I would.  As things stand I think she did it purely because she she married a muslim. She keeps it quiet and doesn't broadcast what she's done.  However IMO she's not a true muslim either.

No problems honey! It's the numbers game,greater the number of confused heads more muscle power the religion develops in common perception!

Thomas Paine

Reply #71 - October 26, 2010, 01:06 PM

Come on people, there are many white ex-converts on this forum. I am certain that most if not all were sincere in their conversion to Islam.

I can not speak on behalf of this particular woman, but to say that people do it for attention is an insensitive overgeneralization.

So maybe she likes the attention, who wouldn’t? Doesn’t mean her religious devotion is false. It might very well be but there is no way for us to know for sure.

She could be devout.  She is probably an overgrown arts student who has turned to Islam because it is the biggest anti Western movement there is at the moment, as the previous Marxist movements failed.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #72 - October 26, 2010, 01:08 PM

She wants a career as a speaker & crusador, always has, a good move in my opinion.  Probably prove to be pretty lucrative for her with all those Islamo-friendly petro-dollars floating around & up for grabs.

Islam is in need of some serious high profile apostates, to prove to the Ummah it really is the worlds best religion.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #73 - October 26, 2010, 01:11 PM

The sweet irony of it all is that girls as old as her daughter, in Tehran are arrested and sometimes beaten up if they wear their chador as loosely as she does, and reveal that much hair.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #74 - October 26, 2010, 01:17 PM

@ billy isn't it bloody ironic that in your country deranged idiots like these enjoy free speech whereas you have to voice your opinions anonymously in a forum.If this isn't terror what is? Debating these things in a forum is fine,but what will count is live debates in the open. let people who are too dumb to see the truth have the opportunity to see what the other side has to say. They dare not kill you as they have advertised Islam as a religion of peace,and if someone does get killed ,it will mean the end of the fairy tale they are trying to weave to con people into converting.Actually they have been cornered by all their nice statements!

Thomas Paine

Reply #75 - October 26, 2010, 01:24 PM

The sweet irony of it all is that girls as old as her daughter, in Tehran are arrested and sometimes beaten up if they wear their chador as loosely as she does, and reveal that much hair.

The change of locale matters my friend! For immoral,secular Britain even that much concealment is good enough in Allah's reckoning.But in moral,Islamic Iran it has to be the real thing!

Thomas Paine

Reply #76 - October 26, 2010, 02:43 PM

@ billy isn't it bloody ironic that in your country deranged idiots like these enjoy free speech whereas you have to voice your opinions anonymously in a forum.If this isn't terror what is? Debating these things in a forum is fine,but what will count is live debates in the open. let people who are too dumb to see the truth have the opportunity to see what the other side has to say. They dare not kill you as they have advertised Islam as a religion of peace,and if someone does get killed ,it will mean the end of the fairy tale they are trying to weave to con people into converting.Actually they have been cornered by all their nice statements!

It is ironic. I think its changing and it will change though. As hard as people try to prevent transparency, you can't obfuscate forever.

God is Love.

Reply #77 - October 26, 2010, 02:48 PM

A shallow artificial conversion to a sect of the Islamic faith. Won't read too much into it.

Through Logic, truth can be ascertained.
     Reply #78 - October 26, 2010, 07:17 PM

@ Billy lol@ your sig just noticed it! More power to your sense of smell! You need it to be at its sharpest,what with all these masters of deception around!

It is ironic. I think its changing and it will change though. As hard as people try to prevent transparency, you can't obfuscate forever.

Not until you get rid of this tendency of labeling anything and everything as a phobia. It's a  mindless and robotic response.Deliberate or studied ignorance is inimical to transparency.
    By all means let everything come out into the open,the hatred on either side,their puerile justifications etc. Demand validation,not masturbatory discourse.We tend to underestimate the common man's intelligence to figure out the truth.Of course there will be some morons that won't be any wiser,but there will be a sizable,significant number of people that will shed its indifference and be shocked into action to rid society of its obscurantism,facilitated largely by the atomization of society[as long as it doesn't affect me,why should I bother? why should I know?]
    Like the great man said: "You can fool all of the people some time,some people all the time,but you can't fool all of the people ALL THE TIME". But this is critically dependent on free flow of information and true free speech is one of the pillars.The right to offend is an integral part of free speech.

Thomas Paine

Reply #79 - October 26, 2010, 07:26 PM

@ Billy lol@ your sig just noticed it! More power to your sense of smell! You need it to be at its sharpest,what with all these masters of deception around!

Its from a Pakistani nationalist whose life on these forums was short lived. He started ranting recklessly about how all the Pakistanis and folks of Pakistani descent on this forum would be taught a lesson and punished for their perfidy if he had his way because "we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.

Reply #80 - October 26, 2010, 07:31 PM

It's actually a genius line.
     Reply #81 - October 26, 2010, 07:42 PM

The proud Pakistani nationalist who..........doesn't even live in Pakistan.

I read that thread a few days ago. The guy was threatening nuclear war with every other post.  Cheesy

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #82 - October 26, 2010, 07:49 PM

Cheesy See how difficult it's to get rid off this gang mentality! Probably it was he or someone of his kind that threatened   ZOMGitsCriss @ youtube and got this , an all time great reply, : FUCK YOU.See her in action here! Go Criss!

A shallow artificial conversion to a sect of the Islamic faith. Won't read too much into it.

Could be a pointer to a serious system failure!You need to have your antiviruses,rootkit dtectors and malware detectors in place to avoid a reformat and reinstall,which invariably is a big pain in the ass and waste of precious time! So a deep system scan is an imperative.

Thomas Paine

Reply #83 - October 26, 2010, 08:11 PM

The proud Pakistani nationalist who..........doesn't even live in Pakistan.

I read that thread a few days ago. The guy was threatening nuclear war with every other post.  Cheesy

Yeah the nuclear threats were brilliant  Grin

God is Love.

Reply #84 - October 26, 2010, 08:28 PM

Cheesy I remember that, do you remmeber his name?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #85 - October 26, 2010, 08:37 PM

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9853.0

You can not take N weapon from Pak, geni is out of the bottle now. You forgetting we are muslims means not afraid to die. Any country try to bring Pak down by  attempting to take our N weapons will be responsible for turning this planet into the grave yard. If we go down we will take you all go down with us, with 75 N weapon publically declared we will do they fire work this planet have never witnessed before.

I'm not comfortable with sharing the same planet as him.

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #86 - October 26, 2010, 08:40 PM

He reminds me of General Custer, or an older day version of Tariq Aziz (who yesterday was senteced for hanging) who claimed they were still winning the war when you could hear shells blitzing his town during the interview

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #87 - October 26, 2010, 10:09 PM

Ateapotist, come back to me, after you've done reading on the subject of aesthetics.
     Reply #88 - October 26, 2010, 10:28 PM

^ Is that your standard response to opposing viewpoints?

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #89 - October 26, 2010, 10:35 PM

To erroneous and/or ignorant opposing views, then yes.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »