Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "Bloggers of Hate"....

(Read 2502 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • "Bloggers of Hate"....
     OP - October 15, 2010, 06:13 AM

ARTICLE

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
  • Re: "Bloggers of Hate"....
     Reply #1 - October 15, 2010, 06:19 AM

DEATH TO ALLAH!

DEATH TO ISLAM!

DEATH TO MOHAMMAD!
     Reply #2 - October 15, 2010, 08:41 AM

I don't think she represents the majority of people who are against Islam. (ironic, i know) But really, the iman rauf has a right to build a mosque, so i say just let him build it. She should focus on finding fallacies within the koran instead of wasting her time on this pointless protest.
     Reply #3 - October 15, 2010, 08:57 AM

... it does you people no favors to be seen treating  the UTTERLY LEGITIMATE concerns of NATIVE western NON-MUSLIMS like myself with kneejerk abuse, vilification and sarcasm. WE, as targets of your murderous fanatical former brethren, have a legitimate interest in this matter.

What are you implying here? Why 'native' in bold? Who is the 'native' 'we' and what seperates me from that group of people?

Who are "people like you" exactly? Relatively recent arrivals from the Indian subcontinent or Somalia? North Africans? Eskimos?

Thats what I'm trying to find out. Thats what I'm asking you. Look here:

... it does you people no favors to be seen treating  the UTTERLY LEGITIMATE concerns of NATIVE western NON-MUSLIMS like myself with kneejerk abuse, vilification and sarcasm. WE, as targets of your murderous fanatical former brethren, have a legitimate interest in this matter.

You FIRMLY establish your position as NATIVE, while making an effort to separate me into some significant, yet undisclosed ‘other’ category, so far only known as ‘you people’. These ‘you people’ must be something else other than NATIVE, since you already put them and me apart from NATIVE.

The same criteria that rules Inhabitants of North America of European, African, Chinese, Arabian, Indian, Mongol origin as being classified as NATIVE Americans: they do not share common ancestry in the continent with the descendants of those human populations who were established there when the Euros first arrived.

What specific criteria defines a Native British? It doesn't seem like a hard question to me, and you seem to be the one able to enlighten me.

I am part of the native population who permitted your forebears to settle in their country and enjoy the freedoms you do. What would your life be like now but for that benevolence? You'd have rather more to worry about than a craving for bacon I'll warrant.

Yes, but what is that native population? What distinguishing features do you have that I do not have? I am curious what you are claiming credit for here. Don't be modest. Share the talent or attribute you have that I do not or tell us about the contribution you made that factors into it.

Indeed, without the existence of a wider predominantly non-Muslim society around you you'd probably be braindead robot scuttling about in a burqa muttering homilies to Allah every time you walked through a toilet door or came within 100 feet of a dog.

Oh? Why?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #4 - October 17, 2010, 07:49 AM

DEATH TO ALLAH!

DEATH TO ISLAM!

DEATH TO MOHAMMAD!

Cheesy hahaha At last! the far right has managed to capture your imagination!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »