Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: EDL attacks in Leicester

(Read 36386 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: EDL attacks in Leicester
     Reply #150 - November 02, 2010, 06:24 AM

Quote from the second video provided by Mughal"

Now when we read the Koran we know that the Koran tells us that the messengers of God, whenever they came to this world, they came with a clear understanding and mandate that if their enemies are going to persist with their enmity and rejection of  God's message, sooner or later they will meet with God's punishment. THIS IS SOMETHING THE KORAN MENTIONS MOST EMPHATICALLY.  And goes on to narrate stories of  the messengers over and over again to show that is exactly how it happens. Muhammad was likewise a messenger of God. Therefore his disbelievers - people who rejected him, who were his enemies WHO WERE TO RECEIVE THE PUNISHMENT OF DEATH BY THE ALMIGHTY either through natural calamities OR THROUGH THE SWORDS OF THE COMPANIONS OF THE MESSENGER. This is the law of the almighty WHICH HAS ALWAYS GOT TO BE IMPLEMENTED when it comes to the nation of those who receive messengers directly. So the people of Mecca and its surroundings who received the last messenger of God directly - THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO EITHER BELIEVE OR RECEIVE THE PUNISHMENT OF DEATH. SO IF SOME OF THEM BELIEVED SO AS TO BE SPARED FROM BEING PUNISHED TO DEATH WHEN THEY WOULD DECIDE TO DISBELIEVE AFTER THEIR BELIEF, WOULD DECIDE TO RETURN TO THEIR EARLIER RELIGION AFTER HAVING ACCEPTED THE MESSAGE OF GOD THEIR PUNISHMENT HAD TO AGAIN BE DEATH.

This is absolutely correct and completely supported by the Koran alone.

What follows is certainly NOT so supported by the Koran and the speaker indeed provides no Koranic corroboration for his claim:

In the light of the Koran it  becomes clear that the statement of the Prophet [ordering death for apostates] is true and correct but is applicable not universally but to the people who were the immediate aggressors and recipients of the message of God coming through to them through the messenger of God. This verdict is not applicable to any peoples of the other times.

The speaker also dredges up the old chestnut about "if a person kills a soul it is as if he killed all mankind" - which leads me to suspect that his monologue is primarily directed at the non-Muslims for the purposes of pulling the wool over our eyes.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #151 - November 02, 2010, 07:47 AM

Teach us about Islam, DH.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #152 - November 02, 2010, 07:49 AM

Quote from: Ishina
    Teach us about Islam dh

Who is this US you refer to?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #153 - November 02, 2010, 10:56 AM

The natives of this forum.

Play by our rules, respect our values and culture or GTFO.

Reply #154 - November 02, 2010, 12:03 PM

The natives of this forum.

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #155 - November 03, 2010, 06:15 AM

Quote from: BlackDog
    Play by our rules

If I failed to do this only once - for instance if I responded in the same coin to the sort of personal abuse and foul language I have been subjected to here -  I would have been immediately banned.

Reply #156 - November 03, 2010, 07:58 AM

You are a Shahid for your cause DH. The God of Douchery will bless you in this world and the next.

You are a Prophet of Douchery, akin to Job, with the exception that whatever befalls you is not nearly enough.
     Reply #157 - November 03, 2010, 11:25 AM

If I failed to do this only once - for instance if I responded in the same coin to the sort of personal abuse and foul language I have been subjected to here -  I would have been immediately banned.

You're a classic troll with a Joan of Arc persecution complex, get a grip.

God is Love.

Reply #158 - November 03, 2010, 11:27 AM

No, not if you were responsing to someone that abused you too - you would have either both been let off, or both had a warning.  Stop making things up to suit your self-administered victim complex.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #159 - November 03, 2010, 12:39 PM

Why can't you assimilate into our culture? 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #160 - November 03, 2010, 12:50 PM

Cheesy

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #161 - November 03, 2010, 03:53 PM

Why can't you assimilate into our culture? 

Grin

God is Love.

Reply #162 - November 04, 2010, 06:08 AM

Quote from: IsLame
    No, not if you were responsing to someone that abused you too - you would have either both been let off, or both had a warning.  Stop making things up to suit your self-administered victim complex.

Let's ask one of the mods: If I responded to personal abuse and foul language in the same coin would you immediately ban me?

Reply #163 - November 04, 2010, 06:11 AM

Quote from: IsLame

You just can't let go of those old Muslim "debating" tactics can you?

Reply #164 - November 04, 2010, 08:14 AM

I think it's time for you to leave DH. You've overstayed your welcome. You are a troll. Plain and simple.
     Reply #165 - November 04, 2010, 11:43 AM

im confused - what 'old muslim debating tactic' are you accusing me of using?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #166 - November 04, 2010, 11:55 AM

Its how he rationalises away criticism or someone's dislike for him.

"They don’t hate me because I’m a cunt, they hate me because of their residual Muslim tendencies.”

Textbook conspiracy tard: Divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They tend to enjoy the ego boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #167 - November 04, 2010, 12:33 PM

DH, consistently saying that ex Muslims, are "residual" Muslims is the action of a brainless, monomaniacal troll. You contribute nothing positive to this forum at all, not an iota, but you consistently repeat the most stupid, obnoxious crap whenever you feel cornered because people disagree with you.

This has been relentless, and only god knows why you have been allowed to continue with this trolling, and repeating continuously like a man banging his head against a wall this idiocy of saying that ex Muslims are actually latent Muslims. Its stupid, its brainless, its insulting and it is the mark of an imbecile.

I'd tell you to stop this trolling but you are beyond repair. In fact, like a cretin, your brain cells will instruct you to type how this post itself is an example of 'Islamic debating tactics' and other such moron's chatter.

Get a grip of yourself.

God is Love.

Reply #168 - November 04, 2010, 01:04 PM

DH,

I'm a non-White.

And...

mmmMmMmMm.......... White women are so lovely. So attractive. I like White women for their white skin, coloured hair and eyes. Yum. Lovely. I especially love pure blooded White chicks of Scandinavian breed. I am going to Europe next year. I hope to sleep with some that I manage to lay in clubhouses that I'd go to. I want to spread my seed in beautiful Aryan wombs.

Even though I hate mutts and find them fucking ugly myself. You know like this bitch Ishina. She looks and acts gross. What a filthy mongreloid half-caste.

I want PURE, p-u-r-e, European females.

Vanilla beauties are delish! Nice milky titties and juicy pink pussies.
     Reply #169 - November 04, 2010, 01:10 PM

Even though I hate mutts and find them fucking ugly myself. You know like this bitch Ishina. She looks and acts gross. What a filthy mongreloid half-caste.

Are you fuckin serious??

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #170 - November 04, 2010, 01:27 PM

DH,

I'm a non-White.

And...

mmmMmMmMm.......... White women are so lovely. So attractive. I like White women for their white skin, coloured hair and eyes. Yum. Lovely. I especially love pure blooded White chicks of Scandinavian breed. I am going to Europe next year. I hope to sleep with some that I manage to lay in clubhouses that I'd go to. I want to spread my seed in beautiful Aryan wombs.

wtf is this shit? Explain yourself.
     Reply #171 - November 04, 2010, 01:37 PM

DH,

I'm a non-White.

And...

WTF. Is this serious?

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #172 - November 04, 2010, 01:38 PM

calm down folks, he just trying to make a really badly phrased point

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #173 - November 04, 2010, 02:01 PM

God is Love.

Reply #174 - November 04, 2010, 02:12 PM

Badly phrased?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #175 - November 04, 2010, 02:15 PM

Before I sleep with a white woman. I make sure she gets her cheek swabbed with a cotton bud and wait for the results of her genetic background. I have to make full sure. She has to have West Eurasian and in specific European mitochondria and autosomes. I also take measurements of her nasal index, facial index, cephalic index etc, tablet the results and check up her specific racial type according to cranio-facial anthropometry. A fine white woman who is genotypically and phenotypically pure only will do. If her facial features arent very finely carved or even if theres one 1% of non-European dna in her she is unfit for sexual intercourse.
     Reply #176 - November 04, 2010, 02:18 PM

how about.... STFU

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #177 - November 04, 2010, 02:20 PM

Somewhere in Logical Minds attempts at satire lies a failure.

God is Love.

Reply #178 - November 04, 2010, 02:24 PM

Before I sleep with a white woman. I make sure she gets her cheek swabbed with a cotton bud and wait for the results of her genetic background. I have to make full sure. She has to have West Eurasian and in specific European mitochondria and autosomes. I also take measurements of her nasal index, facial index, cephalic index etc, tablet the results and check up her specific racial type according to cranio-facial anthropometry. A fine white woman who is genotypically and phenotypically pure only will do. If her facial features arent very finely carved or even if theres one 1% of non-European dna in her she is unfit for sexual intercourse.

me posting this the second time around implies a reaffirmation in my sarcasm.
     Reply #179 - November 04, 2010, 02:25 PM

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »