Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: EDL attacks in Leicester

(Read 36384 times)
  • 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • EDL attacks in Leicester
     OP - October 11, 2010, 07:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdTEVzzr_s&feature=player_embedded

English hardmen attacking women and children in Big Johns restaurant. EDL leader,Tommy Robinson,was arrested around 30 meters from here and from what I have been told was leading this mob.Of course Arthur will argue there were jihadists in the restaurant who needed sniffing out and the EDL was only doing its job.

They remind me of Mosley's mob in the thirties who attacked Jews in the same manner.

• Re: EDL in Leicester
     Reply #1 - October 11, 2010, 07:18 PM

Fuckin pricks!!!

Reply #2 - October 11, 2010, 07:29 PM

Cry why cant humans live happily together

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #3 - October 11, 2010, 07:49 PM

I steered clear of the city centre that day, because I knew there was going to be trouble.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #4 - October 11, 2010, 07:51 PM

Dirty bastards. They should be rounded up and deported to the fucking desert where they belong.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #5 - October 11, 2010, 08:14 PM

Fucking cowardly little c***s.

Where is their apologist arthur now?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Re: EDL attacks in Leicester
     Reply #6 - October 11, 2010, 10:10 PM

This clearly shows that the vibe in these protests has nothing to do with peaceful civilized opposition to the "Islamization of Britain".

The people in the restaurant don't seem like Jihadists to me. They might not even be Muslim for all I know. But they do share one feature with Muslims  Wink
     Reply #7 - October 11, 2010, 10:13 PM

Omg, those fucking tosspots  finmad

The lot of them ought to be in jail

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #8 - October 11, 2010, 11:12 PM

The restaurant is often frequented by Hindus.It only opened around two months ago and as far as I am aware isn't halal.
     Reply #9 - October 11, 2010, 11:15 PM

I think the EDL would have gone for them even if they were black or chinese kids in there.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #10 - October 11, 2010, 11:22 PM

Come on arthur, where are you?

Let us know why your organisation carried out this virtual lynch mob attacks on innocent teenagers, children and women eating in a restaurant.

Big tough guys.

God is Love.

Reply #11 - October 12, 2010, 01:32 AM

Disgusting...

The problem is, as sad as it is, this sort of thing is only going to get worse. :\ The politicians need to stop pretending that this sort of thing isn't an issue by pushing it under the carpet, if the moderates don't realistically address this issue then the issue gets hijacked by extremist nutcases.

Reply #12 - October 12, 2010, 03:21 AM

How brave of them to attack women and people sitting for a meal how is this going to solve the problems.

This won't stop as well because some part of Leicester have become non go areas the white tug on one side and the Muslims on the other. Like Glasgow between Catholics and protestants.
    Leicester is probably the city were niqab is worn the most and were entire area are controled and organised by muslims for muslims. shops, cultural centre, schools, mosque. If a woman goes there without hijab she won't feel comfortable and may even feel threatened.

The same goes for muslims going in white english area where they have to be worried of being insulted and even attacked.

wacko wacko

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    George Carlin
     Reply #13 - October 12, 2010, 10:15 AM

And around the corner...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8icfEtUuShk
     Reply #14 - October 12, 2010, 10:26 AM

The EDL are much more effective at unifying Muslim youth under the banner of a war god than any preacher could ever hope to be.

Reply #15 - October 12, 2010, 11:21 AM

I think that's the obvious strategy.  It's all very tribal isn't it. Reminds you of opposing groups of young male chimpanzees patrolling their clan borders and making the odd raid into 'enemy' territory.
    They are all forced to react to each other in this primitive way because of the 'script' imperative that seems to govern Human affairs once a particular ball is set rolling.
    We've done colour, we've done trotskyism, we're now doing political islam : what will come next, I wonder. With a bit of luck it will be a public spirited purge on bankers.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #16 - October 12, 2010, 11:35 AM

Yeah, the Muslim Defence League  Roll Eyes

Can't help but feel that things are going to get nastier and nastier.

A plague on both their houses!

God is Love.

Reply #17 - October 12, 2010, 01:24 PM

The MDL was started by a white Communist.There are dark forces trying to use both these groups to start a race war.Tommy Robinson is only the front man for the ELD.It wouldn't suprise me if the real leadership is to be found in the ranks of the UDA.
     Reply #18 - October 12, 2010, 01:35 PM

The MDL was started by a white Communist.

When the EDL protested in Birmingham, it was the SWP and Trotskyites who went out encouraging Muslim youth to come to the city centre to fight them, some innocent white people were beaten up by them too.

These militant lefties want to see violence and discord on the streets as much as the EDL.

Like I said, a plague on both their houses.

God is Love.

Reply #19 - October 12, 2010, 02:07 PM

mmm ok I have no idea what's going on  grin12

Could someone explain to me what's going on?
     Reply #20 - October 12, 2010, 02:51 PM

Attacking women and children. LOL
    Not able to say Allahuakbar correctly. LOL

I would start the Extermination really.
    Bigotry stand down or to the flamers , Ignorance learn or to the flamers. 

Confucius:
    "What you do not like done to yourself, do not unto others."
     Reply #21 - October 12, 2010, 08:40 PM

Thats disgusting.

for fuck sake! Cry

All I know is that the universe is a beautiful & complicated place. I think we are beautiful beings. Everyday I find something to marval at. I just hope I don't get burned in eternal torment because I miscalculated the truth level of a 7th Century camel salesman's feverish rantings. ~ BlackDog
     Reply #22 - October 12, 2010, 09:45 PM

mmm ok I have no idea what's going on  grin12

Could someone explain to me what's going on?

Not to worry, whyme89;  I know it's not entirely clear from the original post what the story is about. Smiley
    Here's the news story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-11510138

Basically, the EDL had a demonstration in Leicester on Saturday, and as expected it turned slightly violent.

For info on the EDL see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

Quote from: Wikipedia
    The English Defence League (EDL) is an English far-right single issue group formed in 2009. Its stated aim is to oppose what it considers to be the spread of Islamism, Sharia law and Islamic extremism in England.
    The EDL uses street-based marches against what the EDL labels as Muslim extremism. It presents itself as being multi-ethnic and multi-faith, and states that it opposes only "jihadists", not all Muslims.

However, they seem to have a lot of BNP-type hooligans and racists within their ranks.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #23 - October 17, 2010, 08:24 PM

There was another demo in Leicester last night.From what I have heard it was outside of a mosque. Roll Eyes

The amount of damage these idiots are doing is ridiculous and its about time they were proscribed.In one week they have managed to completely fuck up race relations in Leicester.Highfields is now a no go area for whites.

Reply #24 - October 17, 2010, 08:57 PM

Yes, where's Arthur?
     Reply #25 - October 17, 2010, 10:37 PM

I suppose Arthur is like a lot of decent people in Nazi Germany who got sucked into the mass hysteria that swept through the country like a plague.This started over a few fanatical idiots demonstrating against British troops in Luton.Nothing wrong with having a counter group to people like Choudary but why come to a city such as Leicester and scream "Muslim bombers off our streets"? The truth is Leicester has never had any Muslim bombers on its streets.We had a small IRA bomb go off in the eighties but I can't recall anyone smashing up the local Irish club.The only problem it has got is the Muslim community isolating itself from the rest of the community.The EDL action will make it even more isolated as it tries to cling to an identity that makes it feel secure.I would put money on it that in the coming months we will see even more women in Highfields wearing the niqab.
     Reply #26 - October 21, 2010, 11:33 PM

Yes, where's Arthur?

Here I am.

There is no proof at all that it was EDL, no chants, no EDL clothing. The video it's self is very strange, first we have the very loud sharp sound of cracking glass, just when the camera is turned on. then we have a group of people running into the place, only to disapear a second or so later, then the camera has the sound of crying babies and a police man asking for calm.
    The video is a bit weird.
    I have watched this video many times and other than the breaking glass I don't see anyone actually attacked.
    Then the same camera man is filming the muslims defending their mosque from an imagenary attack from the EDL. Notice that the guy in the black and white jumper appears later on and the camera man is following him.
    Just because the guy with the camera says it is EDL, that does not mean that it is, could have been local youth, could have been people who came to the demo for the wrong reasons, could have been UAF, there is nothing in the video to say who it was.

The same day there was a report by Sky that EDL had attacked their OB van and it turned out that it was UAF, the police on the same day twittered that the rumour of an attack on a mosque was untrue.
    On the same day police twitted that rumours that a muslim girl had been raped by EDL was untrue.
    My own view is that this is all anti EDL propaganda.
    It worked to didn't it, about 700 turned out for a fight, including the MDL.

Arthur.
     Reply #27 - October 21, 2010, 11:53 PM

Methinks Arthur didn't read The Boy Who Cried Wolf when he was a kid.

Reply #28 - October 22, 2010, 12:48 AM

I wonder if you know the context of this demo, we wanted a march and the home secretary banned a march, instead they wanted to kettle us for our on end, no facilities, inshort, wanted to treat us like animals, which they have no right to do.
    So we have withdrawn our co-operation with the police, we with drew our stewards because why should they be put in danger from a frustrated and fed up crowd.
    We will no longer notify the police in advance and we will hold flash demos anywhere and any time we want. As is our right.
    On that same day we held a flash demo in Market Harborough, about 500 hundred EDL.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ihqVz2T-s4

Perfectly peaceful, no UAF, no MDL.

By the way, it is estimated that Saudi Arabia has spent some 250 billion dollars since 1970 on bringing it's wahibeism to non muslim countries and radicalising young muslims, so no, not crying wolf at all, the wolf is at the door and it's name is radical Islam and it's a danger to all western civilisation.

Undercover mosques, the return, at the bottom of the screen you will see a play list, click on the first one and then it will play all 5 one after the other.
    Then after having watched it, tell me there is no danger, that some how I'm some sort of Islamaphobic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc7PqjD_S3s&p=B64832023859A625&index=1&feature=BF

Then do a bit of research on the original program, police try to charge program makers, fail to do so but report to off-com, even the united nations lodged a complaint to off-com, why the attempt to silence the documentary makers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whRaYuDRC_0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWhmXIAQQQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwCrzp_Mo2M&feature=related

The truth is that the Saudis and their money are radicalising muslims and EDL are a reaction to this.

Arthur.
     Reply #29 - October 22, 2010, 01:08 AM

^
    So is Arthur another DH incarnate? 

Confucius:
    "What you do not like done to yourself, do not unto others."
  • 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »