Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: CEMB Greatest Hits - posts you may have missed

(Read 155874 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: CEMB Greatest Hits - posts you may have missed
     Reply #30 - July 01, 2012, 02:40 PM

Superstrike: "What lies have you been told?"

Where do I begin? Every apologist claim I have investigated so far has been lies after lies. The miracle of pharaoh, sea barrier miracle, Haman miracle, embryology miracle, spherical earth miracle, big bang miracle, lowest land miracle, the atom miracle, mecca is center of the earth claim, muhammad in the bible claim, ...When I was in doubt of Islam's theology, I decided to painstakingly investigate these claims individually and independently. In many ways it helped me to think critically and instilled in me good researching skills. That is how I found how every single one of these claims are just down right pathetic. Most are just misrepresentations that live on due to the gullibility and ignorance of Muslims who seldom check these claims.

I mean, take for example, the claim about the miracle of the pharaoh. Every, and I mean literally EVERYTHING about this claim is a lie. I have a detailed video on my youtube channel debunking it. These are many examples of such lies

Then we have utterly dishonest scumbags like Harun Yahya and Zakir Naik who make their living, lying. For example, when I was young I was shown by my parents one of Yahya's videos in which he claimed many things about evolution that was just ignorant and idiotic. Of course I did not realize any of this back then because I had not been taught anything about evolution and it was only after later studying that I realized what an amazing intellectual dropout Yahya.

One claim particularly that I remember is Yahya claiming that Charles Darwin stated that "one day a bear took a swim and it turned into a whale." Now many years later I read upon what Darwin actually said and of course he never said such a thing. What he said was he saw many bears who were swimming in the rivers and he hypothesized that if animals like bears were to adapt to the water environment for millions of years they can evolve into animals like the whales. And of course, as anyone who has taken a college biology course would know, the fossil record shows the gradual evolution of modern whales from a land mammal, which is why whales, unlike fishes, are mammals and have lungs and cannot breathe underwater.

And then last year, I went to read his book, titled "evolution deciet", i read one of the chapters on thermodynamics, He lists many claims about chemistry that as a science student did not make an ounce of sense. Thus I checked all the 5 references he had given in that chapter and every single one of them was a quote-mine. Especially ironic was that one of the references were to the blog of a physicist named, Cosma Shalizi. Now Shalizi seems to have been informed that her blog was listed by Yahya and she said the following about him, "I've just discovered a Turkish creationist (and anti-Masonic conspiracy theorist) has linked to this page, and mined my quotations here, to try to make it sound like self-organization is a "myth", and evolution is thermodynamically impossible. For the record, this is repugnant and I have nothing to do with it. His arguments about evolution and thermodynamics are century-old fallacies. And to go from the failure of Prigogine's theories to explain self-organization, to claiming that self-organization doesn't happen, is just (forgive me) bullshit. Self-organization can be demonstrated in the lab and in nature to anyone with eyes to see."

So this is the level of patheticalness that I saw among these so-called Muslim scholars. Harun Yahya gives a reference to a website that calls his arguments bullshit. YET innocent, credulous and gullible Muslims buy them and teach it to their children. Anyone like me who has respect for TRUTH will not stand up for such a display of dishonesty.

And Zakir Naik, i will let this video explain his incompetent stupidity,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xatECtUaJDk

And of course there are new kids on the block today, like Hamza Tzortzis. I am writing up a paper refuting his paper on embryology, and having read through his paper several times, I have to say that he has to be the most dishonest insincere scumbag on this planet.

And what other lies? How about the claim that Muhammad is the perfect example for humanity? Here is a man who had sex with a 9 year old, allowed the rape of captives, raped his captives, murdered communities collectively, ordered the assassinations of people who merely criticized or mocked him (all of whom ended up dead), ordered and executed the killing of those people who left his cult (And this law of apostacy still continues to today), raided and looted and conquered most of arabia, hated the jews and christians and stated they should be expelled from arabia, stated women are mentally deficient and they are the majority in hell, endorsed wife beating and subjugation of women, stated women are like soil and domestic animals, condemned 99.9% of humanity to hell and composed a holy book with a lot of hateful and divisive messages...

To call that man the perfect example for humanity is deeply OFFENSIVE to every decent human being on this planet including yourself. Yes sir, you would be offended by this claim as well if you were to drop your religious goggles and analyze this man's history objectively.

What other lies? that is all I can think of right now. Now my guess is that you would respond with the positive or the seemingly positive aspects of Islam and Muslims and Muhammad. Before you do so, I want you to know that I would agree. Of course, Islam has its positive notes. Every belief system does so...As a Muslim I certainly enjoyed the sense of community and family values that many Muslims uphold, I have always respected how they help each other out like they are brothers to each others, I also respect how most of them try to live their life as good moral citizens, yes these are all great.... I only wish they believed in themselves enough to recognize that they did not need Islam for any of those

Sorry if this post was offensive. I am only speaking my mind.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #31 - July 03, 2012, 07:38 AM

Here's a beautiful poem that I think all parents need to understand and live by:

Quote from: Khalil Gibran
    On Children

Your children are not your children.
        They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
        They come through you but not from you,
        And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
        For they have their own thoughts.
        You may house their bodies but not their souls,
        For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
        which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
        You may strive to be like them,
        but seek not to make them like you.
        For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
        as living arrows are sent forth.
        The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
        and He bends you with His might
        that His arrows may go swift and far.
        Let our bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
        For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
        so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Reply #32 - August 05, 2012, 10:27 AM

Your instincts and ideas on this are pretty much spot on. It's about asserting control through religio-ethnic identity politics. The supremacist religious ideology that is often preached to Muslims in the West is a far more compelling (and a less transparent power grab by the elite) means of control than a simple ethnic identity. But it's all a crock of shit. In the West, Arab muslims are separate from Subcontinent muslims are separate from African muslims, etc. Still, people's sense of identity becomes tied to a myth of Islamic identity and brotherhood, making apostasy seem at the very least unconscionable and at worse impossible short of brainwashing, extortion, insanity, etc.

I don't think there's any theological basis for it other than the draconian nature of the apostasy punishment. After all, the primary sources of Islam are full of accounts of the dissenting voices from Muhammad from within the same racial group/tribe.

God is Love.

Reply #33 - August 05, 2012, 10:32 AM

Quote from: Solara
    ~ Anything Solara has ever said. Ever. ~

Smiley

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #34 - September 15, 2012, 11:58 AM

I'll drop this here.

What Adnan Rashid got wrong ( which is just about everything)

I was scrolling though my youtube links when I saw that iERA uploaded this video featuring Adnan Rashid talking to Press TV about the video "Innocence of Muslims" and the reaction these last couple of days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUp07IiDrcM

Starting off the title is pretty bad. It's pretty obviously trying to implicate Tom Holland with the makers of "Innocence of Muslims", which is pretty obviously a stretch.  Tom Holland did ask Muslim scholars if his documentary was offensive to Muslims, the makers of this movie obviously didn't.

Anyways this has been nitpicking.  He brings up the "Clash of Civilizations" theory but it's kind of jumbled and doesn't have a clear point so I don't care too much, though I do chuckle when someone who believes the world is divided into two camps and one camp will inevitably take the other over, gets incensed at someone else proposing that the world could be divided into different camps trying to take each other over as well.

So he brings up that the film has nothing to do with freedom of speech and he says,

First, I'm assuming he means Founding Fathers of Liberalism? Maybe? Because John Stuart Mill and Thomas Paine were not the Founding Fathers of the USA, though Paine should have been.  

Secondly, wait a second. Thomas Paine would never support freedom of speech that impugned on the beliefs and moral norms of society? Thomas Paine? The guy who wrote The Age of Reason? The diatribe against the religious attitudes of the day and who earned his notoriety and derision in the Colonies? Whose language is the pamphlet was described as so "irreverent" and "vulgar" that lead him to be called " a dirty little atheist" by a US President 100 years later?

To quote an actual historian, "the age of reason could perhaps more eloquently and adequately be called the age of ridicule, for it was ridicule, not reason, that endangered the Church." and to quote a reply to Pain's pamphlet by Watson "I am unwilling to attribute bad designs, deliberate wickedness, to you or to any man; I cannot avoid believing, that you think you have truth on your side, and that you are doing service to mankind in endeavouring to root out what you esteem superstition. What I blame you for is this—that you have attempted to lessen the authority of the Bible by ridicule, more than by reason.

Thomas Paine and John Stuart Mill both thought that though freedom of speech justice, progress, and individual liberty would be achieved.  What Adnan is actually promoting is censorship though quality. "What purpose does it serve?" That's only a question he can answer for himself, he can't answer it for others.  More importantly he completely misunderstands, as does HuT, the difference between freedom of expression and evaulating content.  Freedom of expressions is enshrined in the US Constitution that the government is value neutral in regards to speech. It must uphold Martin Luther King's right to express himself just as much as the KKK.  In fact, in the 1920's the ACLU petitioned and won the right for the Brownshirt fascists, the KKK, and black civil rights groups to march all in Atlanta at the same time. The American government cannot interfere with the video in any way, so sending a petition to the US government about anything related to the video is petitioning the US Government to change water from H20 to H30.  It's not possible.

That's doesn't mean Americans don't condemn the video and evaluate it to be the piece of trash that it is.  So protesting the  video is fine and even welcomed, but petitioning that Muslims can't stand for it or that Muslim's feelings ( he actually says Muslim's feelings!) have to be protected isn't the prerogative of the government.  So Muslims are in the same boat that everyone else is.  And I think Adnan subtly agrees with that, he welcomes discussion or so he says so he shouldn't have a problem with people voicing their opinions, even one's he doesn't agree with.  

God is Love.

Reply #35 - October 19, 2012, 10:40 PM

The arrogance of Islam is what is condemning Muslims to stasis as the world progresses.

If a Hindu told us that anyone in the world who has been informed of Lord Shiva doesn't accept him as their Lord and submit to him they will burn in hell for eternity they would be laughed out of town.

Because Muslims say this nonsense about Muhammad and Allah with such sincerity and ferocity and hatefulness people tend to try and be polite so as not to provoke the mad men in the room.

But what a sad and hopeless and worthless arrogance and useless supremacist thinking this is. All it does is mangle the minds of Muslims into sullen resentfulness and cognitive dissonance - wasting energy on a futile lie and supremacist stupidity.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #36 - October 20, 2012, 12:31 AM

everything billy says should be here  yes
     Reply #37 - November 16, 2012, 08:46 PM

Just sent the following to an old Muslim friend of mine, following his request that I call him to "talk." Thought I'd share:

Honestly bro, the reason I haven't really kept on touch with people is because the whole episode rerun is getting quite old. If I didn't already know how the show is likely to end, I might be interested in watching it along with you, but based on my past experiences thus far, I'm pretty familiar with how it goes.

First, we'll likely discuss the formation of the universe and why, based on scientific knowledge, I no longer believe that a deity is a necessary part of the equation. We'll probably talk about its complexity and the likelihood that everything could have formed on its own. At which point, I'll concede that even if I agree that there could have been some type of creative force, what evidence you have to identify that force with the particular deity you believe in? I'll then point out the inconsistencies between modern scientific knowledge and the knowledge of the author of the Qur'an. I'll note that the author of the Qur'an clearly had a view of the universe that was not incompatible with a geocentric one, and, indeed, gives us no indication that he had any idea to the contrary. I'll point out the silliness of verses that talk about stars being used as missiles to drive away devils, the absurdity of the idea that the sun prostates itself under Allah's throne at night, and the falsity of the claim that our tiny and relatively insignificant planet was created before the stars and heavens. We'll go back and forth on those points, until ultimately, you'll realize that you won't convince me and I'll realize that I won't convince you. We'll then probably move on to a different topic. Maybe ethics?

I'll talk about how torturing flawed creatures eternally is, in my view, completely incompatible with any idea of mercy, particularly infinite mercy. I'll point out the irony that the only unforgivable sin in Islam, shirk, is one where no one at all is harmed (since Allah is not harmed by shirk.)

I'll point out the moral and ethical problems presented by the policies Muhammad initiated, including: 1) Preemptive warfare and the raiding of unarmed caravans, 2) Attacking villages at dawn, murdering the men, and forcing the women into sexual slavery 3) Beheading the males of an entire tribe after examining the boys genitals for pubic hair and forcing their women into sexual slavery, all for the alleged transgressions of a limited number of them. And most disturbingly 4) Entering into a life long, sacred union with a six year old child and having sexual intercourse with a nine year old child. I'll mention that if you believe that these things would be acceptable today, then we have a serious problem on our hands. And if you don't believe that these things are acceptable today, then you are proving my point that Muhammad was not a model for all humanity and that Islam is not God's applicable formula for all times.

We'll then move on to new topic, maybe evolution. I won't really argue that point, I'll let you talk about your ideas on evolution. I would assume, given your knowledge and background, that you must accept some form of evolution by natural selection. I'll then let you explain why you believe that a supernatural addition to your evolutionary model is necessary and ask you what proof you have to support your claims. I'll then point out the inconsistencies between the Islamic narrative (Adam crated from clay at sixty cubits tall and hawa created from his rib) and the fossil record, DNA evidence, and scientific consensus. I'll hear your reasons for why you still insist on believing what you believe and ask you ultimately why any one else should be expected to come to the same conclusions that you have based on the evidence. I'll then ask you if it seems just, or even reasonable, that a wise and all merciful being would subject his creatures to grotesque sadistic torture for reaching different conclusions based on the evidence they have available to them.

We'll then move on to a different subject, maybe the so called "scientific miracles" in the quran. I'll ask two simple questions: 1. Do the brief, vague, obscure descriptions in the quran really portray the complexity of the scientific knowledge that you claim they represent? And, 2. was there really no one before Muhammad's time who ever made similar observations? I will argue that the answer to both of those questions is a resounding no, and therefore, the claims are not miraculous at all.

We'll them move on, perhaps, to all the plagiarized legends in the quran. I'll recommend that you don't take my word for it. Instead, do your own research into the heretical infancy gospels and the stories of Isa in the quran, or the legends of the Alexander romance and the story of thul qarnain, or the story of the people of the cave and the Syriac legend of the seven sleepers. Our the story of the cow in Surat Al baqarah and the strange passages in Deuteronomy 21 of the Jewish Bible. None of these copied legends strike me as revelation, or indeed, anything new.

Maybe then I'll draw your attention to the striking similarities between Muhammad's biography and that of other delusional cult leaders. I'll recommend that you research the life of Joseph Smith, founder of the mormons. He too was uneducated and claimed to have revelations from an angel that replaced, completed, and superseded earlier revelations. He too command his followers to migrate to a colony he founded to escape persecution. He too was a radical polygamist who married many women with different reasons (excuses) to justify his marriages. He too sanctioned holy war to spread and defend his faith. Indeed, a comparison between the biographies of cult leaders like Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Jim Jones, and David Koresh reveal many striking similarities. I have to wonder why we so vehemently rebuke some cult leaders while passionately defending others.
    Once we realize that our conversations aren't going anywhere, I'll probably end up recommending a couple of books.

Misquoting Jesus
    God's problem
    God is not great
    Why evolution is true
    Understanding Muhammad
    And my favorite, the God delusion.

You'll end up praying for me, or cursing me, or both. I'll tell you to get back in touch with me after you've read the aforementioned books. You'll either refuse to read them and call me astray, or actually read them and go through a similar process I did.

I'll also direct you to the YouTube channel of

CEMBADMINS and strangestdude

We'll agree to disagree and you'll be left with the dilemma of hating one of your best friends and believing he should be killed or... agreeing with him! ... Let me know how that goes

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #38 - November 16, 2012, 10:59 PM

^love that!!!.. should be a video  yes
     Reply #39 - November 16, 2012, 11:01 PM

Go on then. Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #40 - November 16, 2012, 11:02 PM

u gonna help?
     Reply #41 - November 16, 2012, 11:02 PM

I'll cheer you on. dance

Reply #42 - November 16, 2012, 11:04 PM

dance in a lil skirt and pom poms?
     Reply #43 - November 16, 2012, 11:13 PM

Go on then. Afro

+1
    (With permission from Happymurtad, of course.)

It would sound great in nessrinn's serene voice. Afro

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #44 - November 16, 2012, 11:13 PM

You really do not want to see that.  Cheesy

Reply #45 - November 16, 2012, 11:25 PM

Cheesy Cheesy ^!

thanks ateapotist  Smiley  ...  of course we would ask happymurtad,..

Reply #46 - November 23, 2012, 11:58 AM

the entire point of quran is that it is an objective source of guidance for all mankind, and for all time.

but when it suits them, muslims wish to claim that morality is subjective and relative to your time and culture.

the counter argument to this claim is to point out that muslims cannot have it both ways. Either, morality is objective, and its ok today to marry children (for example). Or its not ok, and the quran is irrelevant.

if we cannot judge Muhammed by our standards, then neither can we be judged by his.

God is Love.

Reply #47 - November 23, 2012, 01:16 PM

^love that!!!.. should be a video  yes

Agreed. Brilliant.

Attagirl, Ness.
     Reply #48 - November 23, 2012, 06:08 PM

grin12  "attagirl" makes me feel like i'm young and invincible...  *puffs up chest... walks around like a boss*  grin12
     Reply #49 - November 23, 2012, 06:54 PM

David has an amazing way with words, no wonder he's an author.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #50 - November 25, 2012, 02:09 PM

Life is like the water system, you're going to go through shit sometimes, you're going to bend with the rivers, fall into deep oceans and down waterfalls.

The Rocks you encounter along the way are the people in your lives -some will hurt you, others will help stabilize you. CEMB is full of the latter. You have to reach out and grab.

There are beautiful, crystal clear, calm seas out there and coral reefs too.

God is Love.

Reply #51 - November 25, 2012, 02:29 PM

~The Tao of Stardust~ reveals itself once more.

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #52 - November 25, 2012, 03:34 PM

Thanks Tongue

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #53 - November 26, 2012, 02:03 PM

I agree with Hamza Tzortzis. That is why I believe Jurassic Park was the work of Allah, because no other movie has these attributes:

1. Contains a lot of dinosaurs.

2. Soundtrack by John Williams.

3. Profited about $1 billion including merchandise.

4. Won a bunch of awards from different academies of motion film.

5. Spark a profound interest on dinosaurs among the general public.

As you can see, non of these qualities are subjective at all, and are instead objective qualities that can be measured. And also, no other movie in the history of cinema possess all of these qualities. Finally, attempts have been made to replicate Jurassic Park, such as Jurassic Park II and Jurassic Park III, but clearly both movies have failed to possess these same attributes. All of this points to the fact that the movie Jurassic Park is in fact inimitable, which is impossible if it were the work of a mere mortal man such as Steven Spielberg. Thus the movie Jurassic Park is clearly a signpost to the transcendent. Thus Allah exist, and Steven Spielberg was his Messenger.

Reply #54 - December 02, 2012, 08:34 PM

Allah is conveniently seen as a personal, anthropomorphic father figure entity by Muslims but probe too much and he magically becomes a transcendent/immanent genderless formless panentheistic energy, to please the mystics, the sufis, the hindus and pagans that are needed to be converted. That 2nd type is incompatible with the 1st type because of the rituals that a personal god NEEDS and DEMANDS. A personal god NEEDS you worship him. He will put you in hell if you don't believe in him or worship him or follow his rules. Like a crazy abusive parent. A shimmery energy that runs through everything like the Tao is not a person, not a personal entity that demands anything. It just is, it doesn't matter to IT what you believe or what you do because IT is NOT a "personal" "god".

God is Love.

• CEMB Greatest Hits - posts you may have missed
     Reply #55 - December 24, 2012, 03:21 AM

keep em coming happymurtad!!  Afro

"No offence  to those who obtained a doctorate in some field of Islamic Theology. But I think it is probably the easiest qualification to obtain."

I have mixed feelings about this. I was once one of those big bearded "students of knowledge" pacing around the streets of Madina with a pen and a note pad, eagerly waiting for the next words of enlightenment from a Shaikh. While I certainly have come across your typical boneheaded, arrogant, uneducated ex-con turned salafi, that certainly was not the norm. Indeed, most of these morons that return back to the states and the UK to give classes and fiery lectures were actually some of the least successful students. There was definitely an element of rigorous intellectual stimulation and a seriousness about knowledge that existed among many of the students I came across.

The problem was that the world view that existed among everyone inside of that bubble was so foreign to anything that existed in the outside world that it was impossible to really have ideas based on what we would now all agree are facts. In that world, evolution was not true, women and men were not equal, and apostates were put to death. And no one batted an eye about any of it. That's not to say that people were stupid, quite the contrary. They were just very, very wrong.

We spent hours, indeed days, months and years, mulling over topics that have no relevance in the 21st century. Everything from whether or not the tanned skin of a dead dog could be used to carry pure water for ritual ablutions to whether or not the shade of Allah's throne could be attributed to himself were discussed and thought about with a dead seriousness.

I think that the likes of Tariq Ramadan are jokes not because they have liberal views, but because they try to make Islam into something that it is not. Islam is not pro multi-culturalism, Islam does not teach that men and women are equal, and Islam does not respect the rights of apostates. To argue that it does is beyond misleading.

For me, my parents, who were black Americans, converted to Islam back in the 60's after a brief dabble in the "Nation of Islam." They raised me in an educated environment that was American but had an emphasis on Islam rather than Christianity--and I was in tuned with this difference growing up. I could relate equally with both identities. I adopted the whole Salafi approach in my early twenties not because I was slow or uneducated, but because I'd hoped  that a "truer" version of Islam would be the key to many of the perceived problems I found in the world around me.

I left Islam not because I hated it or because I felt oppressed, but because once I realized what Islam actually taught, I knew that it was not true.

Reply #56 - December 24, 2012, 03:56 AM

Aww thanks Nes!! lol
     Reply #57 - December 25, 2012, 08:02 PM

I thought that one was so good that I stuck it on the front page for a while. Smiley

Reply #58 - December 31, 2012, 09:08 PM

Here is a great post from Billy:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=21244.msg615587#msg615587
     Reply #59 - January 08, 2013, 08:50 PM

HILARIOUS

I am going to show you the mathematical miracles contained within the Twilight series by Stephany Meyers - evidence that these books were written by Allah himself.

Here we see that the twilight series contains 364 mentions of the word "day". The last book in the series is titled "Breaking Dawn" - Symbolizing the 365th day.
    (Clicky for piccy!)

Here we see the word night appears 354 times in total - combined with the "eclipse", a day of both night AND day, we have the number of days in the Islamic calendar.
    (Clicky for piccy!)
    (Clicky for piccy!)

And finally here we see that the number of references to the word month is 96, or 8 years. 8 years is the amount of time between the conception of the book (she got the idea in 2003) and the release of the final book in movie format (2011 for the first part). Only Allah himself could have known in advance of this timeline.

(Clicky for piccy!)
    (Clicky for piccy!)

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »