Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Top UK supermarkets secretly sell only halal meat

(Read 68437 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Top UK supermarkets secretly sell only halal meat
     Reply #300 - September 28, 2010, 02:38 PM

Don't worry. We can just eat them Smiley

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #301 - September 28, 2010, 02:40 PM

LOL... as long as its meat

Confucius:
    "What you do not like done to yourself, do not unto others."
     Reply #302 - September 28, 2010, 02:42 PM

if aliens are smart enough to travel here and invade us, then they should be smart enough to understand our primitive philosophy of not eating sentient and self conscious beings.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #303 - September 28, 2010, 02:47 PM

what about if they had a sweet tooth for human flesh ??  whistling2

Confucius:
     Reply #304 - September 28, 2010, 02:49 PM

We can give them our fat people.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #305 - September 28, 2010, 02:52 PM

LOL... as long as its meat

And slaughtered humanely.  Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #306 - September 28, 2010, 03:02 PM

After the revolution, Chairman Q will send all vegans to meat-eating reeducation camps.

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
     Reply #307 - September 28, 2010, 03:02 PM

what about if they had a sweet tooth for human flesh ??  whistling2

Maybe they'll need to halal us. Because Allah is Lord of the entire universe.

Knowing Islam is the only true religion we do not allow propagation of any other religion. How can we allow building of churches and temples when their religion is wrong? Thus we will not allow such wrong things in our countries. - Zakir Naik
     Reply #308 - September 28, 2010, 03:11 PM

LOL  Cheesy

Confucius:
     Reply #309 - September 28, 2010, 03:34 PM

e
     Reply #310 - September 28, 2010, 03:37 PM

Afro

Confucius:
     Reply #311 - September 28, 2010, 03:42 PM

Peter Singer grapples with this quandary as with all the other challenges so far issued. One doesn't write a galvanising philosophical treatise without covering all the bases simply because there are a legion of academic critics poised to sink their teeth (no puns) into one, bearing pens tipped with poison. I noted this in my opening post that set the murtadeen achatter:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=12576.msg349470#msg349470

Endeavour to procure the book 'cause it saves one a good deal of time that might be profitably channelled into sending hate mail to my wife so we may have angry sex when she returneth.

Galloping on to your query ...

Agreed, the trousered ape has been dismembering animal flesh with vim and gusto since the first advanced gorilla put on knickers, organised a hunting pack, and set out to collar a delicious meal. Conversely, for countless eons primitive man was ferociously hunted by much bigger and more powerful land animals in a titanic forest-shaking struggle for supremacy that makes all other battles appear like a family squabble. Man, for so long a time the hunted, became the triumphant hunter.

But one finds it curious in the extreme that men should contend that we model our moral behaviour on savage beasts in light of the fact we consider them so morally inferior as to be fit only for slaughter. More to the point, wild beasts are so biologically constructed that they can do no other but to feed on flesh. Humans, more cerebrally developed, can survive without meat. Men's carnivorous diet is the residual artifact of our hunter-gathering phase.

In his capacity to display moral concern for the welfare of unrelated beings man is morally superior to most (though perhaps not all) living creatures. Is this an instance of speciesism? No, it is a recognition of scientific fact. In connection with some higher primates man, by virtue of the complexity of his emotional life, the depth of his compassion, the sophistication of his (tragically flawed) ethical code, occupies a superior moral plane that is one of degree, and not kind.  How then may we define speciesism?  Like racism and sexism, it is predicated on the notion that because a class of beings do not belong to our tribe, our sex, our race, our nation, our species, they are entitled to little moral concern.

Ethics invites us to extend the sphere of our moral circle to encompass previously excluded groups. One by one man has slowly but surely admitted formerly subject people into his domain of moral concern driven in living memory by movements like the suffragettes and the civil rights struggle. Animal Liberation invites us to extend our moral circle, ever expanding and ever dynamic, anew.

handjob

fuck you
     Reply #312 - September 28, 2010, 03:44 PM

My moral circle is very very tight and very small. Just like Arab-Wannabe and DH's asshole.

Reply #313 - September 28, 2010, 03:47 PM

I'm gonna eat veal tonight strictly to spite the animal liberationists-- I don't even like veal all that much, but I'm chowin down on it tonight.

fuck you
     Reply #314 - September 28, 2010, 03:49 PM

Two words: Steak Tartare.

One word: Mettigel

Yes, us Germans, we like to eat raw pork...  piggy piggy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett
     Reply #315 - September 28, 2010, 03:49 PM

Reply #316 - September 28, 2010, 03:52 PM

I'm gonna eat veal tonight strictly to spite the animal liberationists-- I don't even like veal all that much, but I'm chowin down on it tonight.

I hear it's delicious with a side of cognitive dissonance.

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
     Reply #317 - September 28, 2010, 03:52 PM

Reply #318 - September 28, 2010, 03:55 PM

handjob
    Are you offering to jerk me off sugarplum? Deposit your name and address please in my PM. This shameless flirting needs to end

Cheesy You cant say The Q-meister didnt ask for that

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #319 - September 28, 2010, 03:56 PM

Fascinating comment. How often do you inspect the width of men's anus?

Everytime I fuck them in the ass.

Reply #320 - September 28, 2010, 03:57 PM

I hear it's delicious with a side of cognitive dissonance.

Shaddup

fuck you
     Reply #321 - September 28, 2010, 04:06 PM

Someday there will be an end to this decadent bourgeois moralizing known as animal liberationism.

fuck you
     Reply #322 - September 28, 2010, 04:08 PM

The ethical dilemma here is: are vegans sentient beings capable of feeling pain?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #323 - September 28, 2010, 04:09 PM

Who cares?

fuck you
     Reply #324 - September 28, 2010, 04:54 PM

Reply #325 - September 28, 2010, 06:27 PM

Reply #326 - September 28, 2010, 06:42 PM

All very well-meaning , I'm sure, but as long as we need food we'll eat meat, especially in times of want or war. Look at the cuisine of land masses that have been regularly fought over or are marginal; everyone eats what they can get just to get by and then they gourmandise it in times of peace. France and China are proof of that. I'd eat you if I was hungry.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #327 - September 28, 2010, 06:47 PM

Are you offering to jerk me off sugarplum? Deposit your name and address please in my PM. This shameless flirting needs to end
    Fascinating comment. How often do you inspect the width of men's anus?

You two must stop meating like this.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #328 - September 28, 2010, 06:52 PM

This recalls Leonardo da Vinci's view: "The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men."

Some other remarks by the great and the good:

"If a group of beings from another planet were to land on Earth - beings who considered themselves as superior to you as you feel yourself to be to other animals - would you concede them the rights over you that you assume over other animals?"   - George Bernard Shaw

"As long as there are slaughterhouses, there will be battlefields." - Leo Tolstoy

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages." - Thomas Edison

"Our task must be to free ourselves . . . by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." - Einstein

"In their behavior toward creatures, all men are Nazis. Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought." -  Isaac Bashevis Singer

"To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being." - Gandhi

"While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth?" - George Bernard Shaw

"Meat is yummy" - GodIsNotGreat

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #329 - September 28, 2010, 06:54 PM

"While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth?" - George Bernard Shaw

quotes section here we come

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »