Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: It's good to bump into this site

(Read 17226 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: It's good to bump into this site
     Reply #60 - September 09, 2010, 06:11 AM

Yes it should be illegal, just like drugs, theft, murder etc etc. We can't make the legal because we fear they go underground.

Reply #61 - September 09, 2010, 06:28 AM

Yes it should be illegal, just like drugs, theft, murder etc etc. We can't make the legal because we fear they go underground.

I'm sorry, I am about to be blunt, but that's rubbish Smiley

(Edit: Just spotted Maya's post which put your's into context - address the above comment to Maya instead)

Are we to make murder and child molestation legal for the fear that they might go "underground"?  We are talking about cutting the end of somebody's penis, it's permanent physical mutilation of the most private part of a male's body.  If it is done then it SHOULD be done illegally underground despite our best efforts to put an end to it.

1: Any child that has lived in Britain, was born in Britain, or born to parent's who have ever resided in Britain are protected.
    2: If their genitals are mutilated then the parents are charged and spend time in prison.
    3: If complications arise and the child dies then the parents get a life sentence.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #62 - September 09, 2010, 06:51 AM

I do understand what you're saying and I agree in principle.

However my own selfish reasoning (and I realise that this is what it is) was that if it's going to be done anyway then surely it has to be better to get it done properly in a sterile environment, by a medical professional with proper anaesthesia etc. than risk the alternative.

There is no way I can stop my grandson having this done no matter how much I am appalled by it.  At least if it could be done here as opposed to the same way my son-in-law was done then it surely has to be the safest option for the child.   Huh?

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #63 - September 09, 2010, 06:55 AM

Ear piercing for young girls? What do you think of that?
    (don't assume anything about my opinions at this point)

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
    -Andre Gide
     Reply #64 - September 09, 2010, 07:05 AM

It's not that big a deal for infants IMO. the only moral objection I may have is because they don't have a say in the matter and it's irreversible.

Reply #65 - September 09, 2010, 07:07 AM

I doubt he will respect you for it, and that wont be the worst case scenario.  He could become a proper musalman, and be disgusted by you as a godless heathen.

IsLame is right. I wasn't born Muslim, Musilove, but Catholic. My grandma is VERY Catholic and my parents appeased her (my parents are non-religious). I had to make the sacriments. I denounced the religion at 12. Nan always hoped I'd come back, but then I went to Islam (Islam and Catholicism can be similar minus Jesus being the son of God... it's a very guilt trodden religion). When I left I told her I wanted to remain spiritual. Lesson in story: don't be bullied into something because the kid might end up turning to a really bad religion (if there is anything worse than Islam or Catholicism) and resent you for it. Though I do love nan, I just wish I didn't have to do the Catholic thing.

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #66 - September 09, 2010, 07:08 AM

It's not that big a deal for infants IMO. the only moral objection I may have is because they don't have a say in the matter and it's irreversible.

Isn't this the case with most of what parents do to their young children?

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
    -Andre Gide
     Reply #67 - September 09, 2010, 07:14 AM

I thought circumcision was a good thing?

Reply #68 - September 09, 2010, 07:16 AM

http://www.babyzone.com/baby/newborns/article/circumcision-debate

Reply #69 - September 09, 2010, 09:11 AM

I thought circumcision was a good thing?

Heard it all before, but it's bollocks.

1: *Might* help to prevent urinary tract diseases during the first 6 months.  So you can permanently chop off the end of your knob, or just take medicine IF it happens.
    2: *May* be easier to clean. Yeah, saves 1 second pulling back the skin, well worth it.
    3:  Sexually transmitted diseases.  That's right, because little children will fuck anything they see, and they are FAR too young to buy condoms.

How about leave the skin on, treat the infection with medicine IF you get it, teach your kids how to clean themselves properly, and when they start to become sexually active teach them to use condoms and IF there is medical evidence to show that circumcision is a benefit by the time they grow up give them the data and tell them the choice is their's.

Those people who make these "benefits of circumcision" arguments annoy me.

Reply #70 - September 09, 2010, 09:29 AM

Benefits or no benefits, the deed has now been done to my son.

I did try to put my wife off the idea (by using many of the arguments that were suggested to me yesterday), but it was hard to overcome both her, as well as the full force of both our respective families...

Anyways, in case anyone's interested, the operation went okay and the kid took it well...

I don't feel too good about the whole thing...I suppose, in my family, the tyranny is set to continue for at least one more generation.

Hi
     Reply #71 - September 09, 2010, 09:30 AM

far away hug

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #72 - September 09, 2010, 09:41 AM

I wonder if you'd have rescued him if someone was about to punch him in the face, or bugger him?  Sure you would, but if the person doing the harm is your "beloved wife" then it's okay.  Just like those mothers who turn a blind eye to the sexual abuse of their children because they love their husband/partner.

Well, you've still got the big one.  You either let him go and be brainwashed or you protect him from all that bullshit and let him make up his own mind when he is a teenager.  He might hate you for allowing this to happen to him, but he'll probably hate you a lot more if he gets brainwashed and later finds out your are a Kaffir.

Is she worth it? Really?

Reply #73 - September 09, 2010, 09:43 AM

I did try to put my wife off the idea (by using many of the arguments that were suggested to me yesterday), but it was hard to overcome both her, as well as the full force of both our respective families...

Anyways, in case anyone's interested, the operation went okay and the kid took it well...

I don't feel too good about the whole thing...I suppose, in my family, the tyranny is set to continue for at least one more generation.

Cry

Reply #74 - September 09, 2010, 10:03 AM

Thanks for the hug Islame.

Rationaliser: I agree with most of what you're saying, but I wish you'd ease up on some of your analogies... My wife is a good woman and I think my son will turn out okay, despite the indoctrination he is set to face. At the end of it all, I will respect him, even if he turns out religious.  On the flip side, like you said, however he turns out there is very little possibility that he will respect me when he grows up - I am resigned to that.

And yes, she is worth it. She is a good woman, who would do anything for anyone and she has the strongest morals of anyone I know (despite her crazy religion)...  I can't be too harsh on her just because she doesn't have it within her to question the religion she was bought up in.

Hi
     Reply #75 - September 09, 2010, 10:11 AM

Can I ask you a personal question, and you dont have to answer it if you dont want to. I wouldnt normally ask this, but given that its a forum it makes it a lot easier.  

But judging by the way you have managed to resign yourself (& your sons) plight to all of this, can I ask if you suffer from low self-esteem Musivore?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #76 - September 09, 2010, 10:26 AM

Here's a hug from me too musivore, I can imagine how you're feeling right now.  hugs

Please tell me your son was anaesthetised and felt no pain whatsoever?  Huh?

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #77 - September 09, 2010, 10:28 AM

I'm not sure if low self-esteem is one of my many faults. however, I think an agreeable personality and a complete lack of balls can go someway to explaining how I have manged to get into a situation where I allowed my son to be mutilated ths morning.

Anyways, I have to go now, my wife wants me to hoover the house and to make a start on her dinner for tonight.

Btw Islame, I liked your last post to the Truth Seeker...good work.

Hi
     Reply #78 - September 09, 2010, 10:32 AM

I'm not sure if low self-esteem is one of my many faults.

Hmmm, I am sure you could have phrased that better  grin12

Anyways, I have to go now, my wife wants me to hoover the house and to make a start on her dinner for tonight.

Smiley enjoy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #79 - September 09, 2010, 10:46 AM

Cheesy I like your sense of humor...

Reply #80 - September 09, 2010, 11:39 AM

I wish you'd ease up on some of your analogies

Which analogies in particular? The ones where one parent turns a blind eye as the other one causes pain to their child's sexual organs?

My wife is a good woman

Where have I heard those words before?  Oh yes, on the news!

On the flip side, like you said, however he turns out there is very little possibility that he will respect me when he grows up - I am resigned to that.

Or, you could do something about it and put your foot down.  Yes it will undoubtedly cause you problems in the short term, but in the long term he will thank you for it one day and he might even respect you.  I think that after what you let her do to your son's penis it's your wife's turn to give a little, don't you?

And yes, she is worth it. She is a good woman, who would do anything for anyone and she has the strongest morals of anyone I know

Discounting people who do not mutilate their children's genitals you mean?

I can't be too harsh on her just because she doesn't have it in her to question the religion she was bought up in.

But you on the other hand know better.  I would apologise for being harsh with you, but quite frankly I see no reason why I should.  I do however hope that it doesn't drive you away from discussing your future problems with people here - maybe they can help you to get the backbone you need to stop you from fucking up the rest of your child's life.

Reply #81 - September 09, 2010, 11:49 AM

Roll Eyes How are drugs anything like theft or murder-- the latter two involve violating the rights of another, the former is a personal choice, regardless of what social ills/externalities it may cause. And the Drug War has been a failure at everything except for increasing violence and organized crime, increasing the incarceration rate, stripping away civil liberties, and turning Western republics into police states. Sheesh.

Those people who make these "benefits of circumcision" arguments annoy me.

Yeah, fuckin doctors.

I wonder if you'd have rescued him if someone was about to punch him in the face, or bugger him?  Sure you would, but if the person doing the harm is your "beloved wife" then it's okay.  Just like those mothers who turn a blind eye to the sexual abuse of their children because they love their husband/partner.

Well, you've still got the big one.  You either let him go and be brainwashed or you protect him from all that bullshit and let him make up his own mind when he is a teenager.  He might hate you for allowing this to happen to him, but he'll probably hate you a lot more if he gets brainwashed and later finds out your are a Kaffir.

Is she worth it? Really?

These are completely hyperbolic analogies. I am circumcised, not for religious reasons, like 90% of males my age in the US are, as it's fairly standard medical practice here. I still enjoy sex and I'm not traumatized. Most of us who are circumcised are doing just fine and don't obsess over our missing foreskin. I'd like to hear you say to someone's face who was raped as a child, that male circumcision is on the same level as their violation. When you get back from the ER, tell me how it went.

fuck you
     Reply #82 - September 09, 2010, 12:38 PM

I'm afraid so

How are you going to look your son in the eye, when you see how much damage this religion has done to him, or worse yet, when he sees it?
     Reply #83 - September 09, 2010, 12:47 PM

Srsly, if i would see some wacky cleric come close to a baby with a knife in his hand, id punch him in the face... really hard. No matter what the circumstances would be. Its barbaric, bronzeage crap, and i would never allow it in my presence.

Sorry if this sounds rude mate, but you should grow a pair of balls and stand up to your wife... no, let me rephrase that:

You should have stood up to your wife BEFORE she allowed your son to be mutilated.

(Im sorry, but circumcition is a topic i cant discuss politly, especialy when it could have been avoided!)

Cutting genitals... who comes up with this crap?! WHO?! srsly... who in his right mind wakes up one day and thinks. "You know what? God wants me to cut my sons foreskin off."

WTF!!!!

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #84 - September 09, 2010, 12:51 PM

Here's a hug from me too musivore, I can imagine how you're feeling right now.  hugs

Please tell me your son was anaesthetised and felt no pain whatsoever?  Huh?

Thanks Maya

He was given a general anaesthetic and has been on painkillers ever since. So far, it has been surprisingly painless for him. If your grankids do have to go through with this, I hope you get to do it in the UK...Let me know how it goes when the time comes?

It's quite unusual for me to talk to someone who is a grandparent and who has strong feelings against Islam... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can you tell me more about your story? Which Muslim country are you from and what journey bought you here?

Hi
     Reply #85 - September 09, 2010, 12:56 PM

Why so much bickering about circumcision ?

People are calling for a ban on it. etc. Don't be ignorant to the fact's. It has hygiene benifit's and it's true it lower's your chance of catching and spreading STD's, not to mention it's more plesurable for the man as the sensitive part is exposed and it look's better.

Circumcision has been around for thousand's of year's. It's not a thing just that Muslim's do as most people think.
     Reply #86 - September 09, 2010, 01:05 PM

Why so much bickering about circumcision ?

People are calling for a ban on it. etc. Don't be ignorant to the fact's. It has hygiene benifit's and it's true it lower's your chance of catching and spreading STD's, not to mention it's more plesurable for the man as the sensitive part is exposed and it look's better.

Circumcision has been around for thousand's of year's. It's not a thing just that Muslim's do as most people think.

Oh yea, because my foreskin doesnt roll back AUTOMATICLY when my cock gets hard!

And that hygene thing isnt true. The foreskin is much more exposed and more like to get the skin broken with tiny cuts that allow STD's to get in easier. Its a modern myth that is spread to defend this barbaric act.

And besides, its not more pelasurable because the sensitive part is exposed all the time, wich dumpens the feeling over time. The only benefit would be that weak minded men can last longer in bed.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #87 - September 09, 2010, 01:15 PM

Roll Eyes

It is a well know fact digdeep that it has hygine benifit's and it being circumsized you are less likely to catch disease's then if you wasnt circumsized.

Go google or ask your doctor. Thousand's of medical expert's, doctor's etc etc have spoken about this and here come's you saying it's all  BS.

How is it barbaric?  whistling2 I think you got some issue's mate, whatever it is, sort it out lad.
     Reply #88 - September 09, 2010, 01:17 PM

It is a well know fact digdeep that it has hygine benifit's and it being circumsized you are less likely to catch disease's then if you wasnt circumsized.

I find condoms more effective, and reversible.

Reply #89 - September 09, 2010, 01:19 PM

I find not commiting adultary and fornication better. These sexual's disease's are all spread like this.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »