Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: urdu boliye

(Read 96984 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 10 11 1213 14 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: urdu boliye
     Reply #330 - July 14, 2011, 09:43 PM

ayashi aur khushi mein boht farak hai mchawking

shaid laikan pasey say ainay janay ka bhi kharcha poora hota hai

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #331 - July 14, 2011, 09:51 PM

Cheesy Cheesy ummi means mother I think and if I am correct, then koyee baat nahee beta. Hum saath maazah lay gay together. Cheesy

Taubah taubah! Aap keisay bath kartheyhay?! Aapko sharm ni athi?!?! Smiley
     Reply #332 - July 14, 2011, 10:01 PM

Unko ummi bulakar aapne unhein galat sochne pe majboor kiya!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #333 - July 14, 2011, 10:04 PM

These foreign posts intrigue me..... where can we get them translated?  Huh?

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #334 - July 14, 2011, 10:12 PM

up ke kya haal hai?
     Reply #335 - July 14, 2011, 10:13 PM

These foreign posts intrigue me..... where can we get them translated?  Huh?

An intriuged foreinger or a closet coconut? Tongue
     Reply #336 - July 14, 2011, 10:18 PM

LOL what's a closet coconut?  Huh?

Ok, I'm a nosey cow and want to know what they say in English?  Wink

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #337 - July 14, 2011, 10:39 PM

up ke kya haal hai?

Lo! aap bhi aa gaye hamare mehefil mein! Allah ke fazal se hum tho teek hain aap kaise hain ji?

An intriuged foreinger or a closet coconut? Tongue

Nilly ji mehmanon ko aise nahin chedthe!

Welcome to the Urdu board. Small talk nothing serious! Romantic banter between Zaiba and Nilly !

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #338 - July 14, 2011, 10:43 PM

Ah. Thankyou Hypo.  Kiss

All the same, is there an online translator that will translate this stuff?  Google's just identifies it and repeats/translates  it back into the same language.  finmad

Reply #339 - July 14, 2011, 10:54 PM

Lo! aap bhi aa gaye hamare mehefil mein! Allah ke fazal se hum tho teek hain aap kaise hain ji?

Nilly ji mehmanon ko aise nahin chedthe

okay baba, galthi hogayi, mein fauran jaakar maya ko maafi mongtha hu, aap hush hai?
     Reply #340 - July 14, 2011, 10:58 PM

I've been told off by hypocrucifier and as a good Pakistani boy i must go and ask for your pardon, so yeah i'm sorry (crosses fingers behind my back), oh btw a coconut = desi on the outside, white etonian posh boy on the inside.
     Reply #341 - July 14, 2011, 11:10 PM

LOL pardon granted Nilly.  Afro   

@ coconut.   Cheesy   No I'm not one of those.  Smiley

Now please continue to be a good Pakistani boy and link me to an online translator that will work with this urdu language typed in english letters. I have actually been looking for one for some time.  Wink

Reply #342 - July 14, 2011, 11:17 PM

Meri maa ek kuthi hai. Us kameeni nay mera internet band car dee ya. Or may gusse may garam aag hoe gay yee hoo. finmad
     Reply #343 - July 14, 2011, 11:26 PM

LOL pardon granted Nilly.  Afro  

@ coconut.   Cheesy   No I'm not one of those.  Smiley

Now please continue to be a good Pakistani boy and link me to an online translator that will work with this urdu language typed in english letters. I have actually been looking for one for some time.  Wink

Lol thank you Maya, umm from transliterated Urdu to English, i'm sorry aunty, i don't think i do know of such a program, it would be difficult to find one since the transliteration is not standarised,

but maybe hypo could help you out, or... You could possibly learn Urdu, or marry a good Pakistani man who would not only give you a window into our world, but also serenade and flatter you with some marvellous poetry... What you think?  
     Reply #344 - July 14, 2011, 11:35 PM

Meri maa ek kuthi hai. Us kameeni nay mera internet band car dee ya. Or may gusse may garam aag hoe gay yee hoo. finmad

oh naw shitta! Yeh tho both buri bath hai, inshaallah sub teek hogayeh ga meri Zaiba far away hug
     Reply #345 - July 14, 2011, 11:57 PM

Hmmm....... would that be the same kinda serenading and flattery that other foreigners are so fond of.... I've experienced some of that before, minus the marvellous poetry though, it being more prose than poetry I think.     wacko

I would love to be serenaded and flattered by some marvellous poetry, translated into English of course, if you'd like to be my personal translator until I get round to learning Urdu.   Smiley   Kiss

Reply #346 - July 15, 2011, 12:14 AM

Hmmm....... would that be the same kinda serenading and flattery that other foreigners are so fond of.... I've experienced some of that before, minus the marvellous poetry though, it being more prose than poetry I think.     wacko

I would love to be serenaded and flattered by some marvellous poetry, translated into English of course, if you'd like to be my personal translator until I get round to learning Urdu.   Smiley   Kiss

I'm not quite sure, but i'm sure it was nice nevertheless lol. Umm personal translator huh? So i'd be indirectly serenading you? I was hoping that the first time i serenaded anyone would be the first woman i fell in love with, but yeah maybe, just have to make sure there's no hanky panky business, or hypo will be on my case lol.
     Reply #347 - July 15, 2011, 12:24 AM

Lol! Cheesy guys strictly urdu speaking only!

Yaha par ap english bolna allowed nahee hai 001_tongue

Or Nilly janab may nay apni ummi ka bandoobas car dee ya hay evil
     Reply #348 - July 15, 2011, 12:38 AM

Lol! Cheesy guys strictly urdu speaking only!

Yaha par ap english bolna allowed nahee hai 001_tongue

Or Nilly janab may nay apni ummi ka bandoobas car dee ya hay evil

aap nai kay karidya? Mere sauch mei, koi bari garbar aahnaivali hai, SUB BAAGOO ZAIBA KI DEEMAJ KHARAB HOGAYIHAI!!!
     Reply #349 - July 15, 2011, 12:39 AM

I'm not quite sure, but i'm sure it was nice nevertheless lol. Umm personal translator huh? So i'd be indirectly serenading you? I was hoping that the first time i serenaded anyone would be the first woman i fell in love with, but yeah maybe, just have to make sure there's no hanky panky business, or hypo will be on my case lol.

Hanky panky business?  LOL - it's been some time since I heard that phrase.   Cheesy

Don't worry, you're safe with me Nilly and no hanky-panky I promise  Wink - I'm old enough to be your ma.   yes  (however if our resident cougar (J&T) reads this she'll be onto your case for some serenading (probably be her serenading YOU) before I can say Jack Robinson  Cheesy  )     J&T:  far away hug

Ok all proper and correct now..... if I ever have a transcript of any Urdu that I need translating would you do me the honour please?   Smiley

Ok Zaiba I'm outta here now.    hiding  

Reply #350 - July 15, 2011, 12:44 AM

Hehehe Maya you so cute. I wouldn't mind teaching you urdu but I'm still a raw beginner myself and I have use phonetics out aloud to actually make a bit of sense of what the convo is going on here. Lol sometimes I take so long to grasp it I miss my opportunity to say something Cheesy
     Reply #351 - July 15, 2011, 01:01 AM

Hanky panky business?  LOL - it's been some time since I heard that phrase.   Cheesy

Don't worry, you're safe with me Nilly and no hanky-panky I promise  Wink - I'm old enough to be your ma.   yes  (however if our resident cougar (J&T) reads this she'll be onto your case for some serenading (probably be her serenading YOU) before I can say Jack Robinson  Cheesy  )     J&T:  far away hug

Ok all proper and correct now..... if I ever have a transcript of any Urdu that I need translating would you do me the honour please?   Smiley

Ok Zaiba I'm outta here now.    hiding  

Lol yeah at times i can be old fashioned (as i said to berbs, i tend to get phone calls from the 50's asking for their lingo back), oh wow ok well my Mother is 49... Ok this is dangerous territory let me move on...

Ok ahh i maybe should have mentioned this earlier but i can't really read Urdu lol, sad isn't it? I could probably translate a clip where people are conversing etc, but not text, i'm sorry for not mentioning it earlier, i guess like Zaiba im a beginner, i guess your gonna have to learn Urdu yourself...or...
     Reply #352 - July 15, 2011, 01:13 AM

Ok guys thanks very much for trying to help me anyway but I'll go off and pester Hypo now instead.   dance

Byeeeeee Urdu Board!    Kiss

• urdu boliye
     Reply #353 - April 04, 2014, 10:31 PM

koi urdu bolne wala hi nahi raha  Cry
  • urdu boliye
     Reply #354 - April 04, 2014, 10:58 PM

Meh… I mean… Meh urdu bolta hoo。Mera bhanja char saal ka hai。Whoa urdu ko ‘udru’ kehta hai。
  • urdu boliye
     Reply #355 - April 04, 2014, 10:59 PM

Cheesy lol to ap kidher se hai? Mein samji  ap Saudia Arabia mein rehte ho ge
  • urdu boliye
     Reply #356 - April 04, 2014, 11:24 PM

Mai IngLAIND may hoo!
  • urdu boliye
     Reply #357 - April 04, 2014, 11:25 PM

O acha. Lol 
  • urdu boliye
     Reply #358 - April 04, 2014, 11:26 PM

Aapne mujhe Arab say kyoon samja?
  • urdu boliye
     Reply #359 - April 04, 2014, 11:28 PM

Mujhe nahi pata. Mein andaze lagati hu.
    Lol
    Meh bhi englushLand mein hoo.
  • Previous page 1 ... 10 11 1213 14 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »