Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: How the fuck are we suppose to get out of the closet

(Read 3216 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • How the fuck are we suppose to get out of the closet
     OP - August 27, 2010, 03:49 AM

Serious man. Someone should make a topic on how to tell everyone you know that you are an ex muslim. It seems like everyone is believing this fantasy of this magical God named Allah except for us fellow ex muslims. I am totally sick of them pushing their religious doctrines down our throat telling us to fast, pray, read quran and all this useless stuff. I am sick of being chained and born as a slave. I want to break these shackles of slavery to this imaginary God and just live a normal human life. How the hell do i do it?!

Your ego is so out of whack that it will do whatever it can to protect itself. And people with a messed up ego can do these mental gymnastics to convince themselves they're awesome when really, they're just douchebags!-->Kyle Brolovski
  • Re: How the fuck are we suppose to get out of the closet
     Reply #1 - August 27, 2010, 03:51 AM

where do you live koolkhan? is it possible for you to live alone?

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #2 - August 27, 2010, 04:31 AM

You'll need a very good escape plan. And a burkha.

Reply #3 - August 27, 2010, 04:38 AM

yea i live in Canada. Why should we hide? Its ridiculous. I can live alone in the future. Most of my family is not practicing except for my extended family, so yea. We just follow the major norms of islam like not eating pork or drinking booze. I don't care about pork anymore, and i have my own reasons for not drinking booze, but what the hell do you do if a Muslim asks you if you are Muslim.    finmad

I wish more people would realize the truth about this religion. I guess that is what CEMB is doing, but they are not doing a very good job. A lot of muslims still are forced to practice the religion. How do we escape Tongue

That is very funny ^.^ But I want to change everyone. How do we change everyone into becoming less religious.

Your ego is so out of whack that it will do whatever it can to protect itself. And people with a messed up ego can do these mental gymnastics to convince themselves they're awesome when really, they're just douchebags!-->Kyle Brolovski
     Reply #4 - August 27, 2010, 06:59 AM

You could....ummmm...

*drool*

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs.

sorry, i got distracted by your avatar. What was i about to say? oh, right. Well, i wouldnt call it an escape. Are you in immediate danger of being murdered or physically attacked if you *come out*?

If not, screw them! Tell them you are not a muslim any longer, and if they dont like it, they can go fuck themselfes!

Edit: GOD THAT CHICK IS HOT!!

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #5 - August 27, 2010, 11:06 AM

Serious man. Someone should make a topic on how to tell everyone you know that you are an ex muslim. It seems like everyone is believing this fantasy of this magical God named Allah except for us fellow ex muslims. I am totally sick of them pushing their religious doctrines down our throat telling us to fast, pray, read quran and all this useless stuff. I am sick of being chained and born as a slave. I want to break these shackles of slavery to this imaginary God and just live a normal human life. How the hell do i do it?!

Its not difficult, if you have expressed doubts from the moment & to the extent that you had them then this step should be a natural follow-on.

My family werent wahhabi-style Muslims either, so I just told them and nothing changed that much apart from more religious discussions (which I, to tell the truth, mostly enjoyed Smiley)

If you cant do this, then just say you believe Islam was for a time & a place, now all you believe is that if there is a heaven/hell, then the only God you are prepared to believe in is one that judges you by your good deeds, and not by the length of your beard.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #6 - August 27, 2010, 11:35 AM

How the fuck are we suppose to get out of the closet

well read the leaders use their methods. And if possible improve their technique

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_Muslims
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #7 - August 27, 2010, 08:53 PM

You live in canada? Inbox me your general location, maybe we live close by. We could help each other out.

Maliki yawm ul LULZ
     Reply #8 - August 28, 2010, 08:09 PM

Coming out the closet well you should have an escape plan ready when you decide to tell them just in case they don't say 'we love you the way you are' and instead grab the nearest thing and decide to throw it at you.
     Reply #9 - August 28, 2010, 08:32 PM

just in case they don't say 'we love you the way you are'

Which is the case for most people. ಠ_ಠ

No way will they ever tolerate or accept you being an unbeliever.

At best, you can manage to get away, and hope maybe then they'll miss you.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »