Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: What Iblis is allowed to say...

(Read 5623 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • What Iblis is allowed to say...
     OP - August 06, 2010, 09:46 PM

This threat was posted in another thread.

Iblis, you have been given a lot of chances, we have all looked the other way while you've gotten away with language and attitude that others have gotten banned for. The mods will no longer give you free reign. Either change your behaviour and stop using racist, homophobic and sexist language, or you will be permanently banned.

This is your first smite in this series. Whether you are allowed to continue posting on CEMB depends on if you will take this smite and change your behaviour for the positive, or if you will continue trolling and throwing slurs around. The choice is yours.

Okay, I agree I will follow what you say to the letter. But I need to know what words I'm allowed to say and what words violate the new censor.

Fag/Faggot - not allowed. Got it.

What else?

Am I still allowed to say things like "that's gay"? Is that homophobic? Can I say the word 'bitch', or is that sexist? What about 'yo nigga'? is that very racist? Does context matter? Does it matter if I'm using the phrase in a humorous or ironic manner?

I like CEMB and don't want to be banned but I need to know what specific words/phrases are prohibited and censored now. This is all very new to me. So please provide a list and I will oblige your every fucking command.

Thanks,
    Iblis Smiley

PS: Oh and can I still call Blackdog a 'little slut' as we regularly address each other? Or is that sexist too? Sorry but I just need this stuff to be clear (im kinda dumb) so that I don't get banned for making a joke to a friend.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

• Re: What Iblis is allowed to say...
     Reply #1 - August 06, 2010, 09:53 PM

What is happening Iblis.. "you sound very upset"  Let us go here.  http://saudiwoman.wordpress.com/   she is good.... forget CEMB for some time   Anyway There is a way to punch people without them knowing it and you could do that without  single four letter word..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - August 06, 2010, 10:52 PM

Stop playing the martyr and acting like you are being persecuted because you are not. The same rules apply to you as to everyone else and you know what is acceptable and what is not. In a nutshell, swearing is and has always been tolerated but offensive and abusive language and behaviour is not.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #3 - September 25, 2010, 09:32 AM

Sorry but I just need this stuff to be clear (im kinda dumb) so that I don't get banned for making a joke to a friend.

Yes you are dumb but thats ok, ill clarify things for you.

The idea is to avoid vulgarity and strive for accuracy (truth).

Example 1: Iblis is a retarded fuckstick with a small penis = vulgar and partly innacurate (you have a vagina)

Example 2: Iblis is a ladyboy = Not vulgar but innacurate (You were raped by a ladyboy but you never, to my knowledge, attempted to become one)

Example 3: Iblis's mother is not a dirty whore = Innacurate and vulgar (see why below)

Example 4: Iblis' s mother regularly exchanges sexual services for money and thats how Iblis was conceived = accurate and not vulgar (even if a little sad)

Dont thank me

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #4 - September 25, 2010, 09:36 AM

Example 1: Iblis is a retarded fuckstick with a small penis = vulgar and partly innacurate (you have a vagina)

Example 2: Iblis is a ladyboy = Not vulgar but innacurate (You were raped by a ladyboy but you never, to my knowledge, attempted to become one)

Example 3: Iblis's mother is not a dirty whore = Innacurate and vulgar (see why below)

Example 4: Iblis' s mother regularly exchanges sexual services for money and thats how Iblis was conceived = accurate and not vulgar (even if a little sad)

Dont thank me

You seem upset
     Reply #5 - September 25, 2010, 12:31 PM

@Iblis: Grow up 007 ... *sigh*

Smiley
     Reply #6 - September 28, 2010, 03:55 PM

*Bump*

'Cos I'm a little troublemaker.   dance

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #7 - September 28, 2010, 03:58 PM

fag

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #8 - September 28, 2010, 04:00 PM

here we go again..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #9 - September 28, 2010, 04:02 PM

Hey I'll leave whenever you guys want me to. It's plenty obvious the twats that run this place want me to fuck off. If you lot do to just ask and I'll be gone.

Or better yet, just ban me. I'm sure our little turk is just itching to do that anyways.

Reply #10 - September 28, 2010, 04:03 PM

I was just bringing to your attention this post from Arab-Wannabe

Dont thank me

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #11 - September 28, 2010, 04:05 PM

Hey I'll leave whenever you guys want me to. It's plenty obvious the twats that run this place want me to fuck off. If you lot do to just ask and I'll be gone.

Or better yet, just ban me. I'm sure our little turk is just itching to do that anyways.

I dont think its fair to deride gay people in your personal quarrels with A-W - do you?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - September 28, 2010, 04:10 PM

meh

How about this: I'll say what I want and the mods can ban me whenever they please. I'm not here as often anyways, so whatever.

Reply #13 - September 28, 2010, 04:12 PM

LOL. How did you come to that conclusion?

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #14 - September 28, 2010, 04:12 PM

How about this: I'll say what I want and the mods can ban me whenever they please. I'm not here as often anyways, so whatever.

separate issue - in the meantime coming back to the question, are you not bothered about upsetting gay folk by using a name that describe them as a derogatory term?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #15 - September 28, 2010, 04:13 PM

Dont thank me

LOL
    I missed this

I actually kind of like you a lot more after reading this post. No actual Muslim would make a post like that. A fellow troll...  001_wub

We should fuck.

Reply #16 - September 28, 2010, 04:14 PM

LOL. How did you come to that conclusion?

Easy my sweet Ottoman, don't bust a nut just yet. *lubes up*

Reply #17 - September 28, 2010, 04:21 PM

Easy my sweet Ottoman, don't bust a nut just yet. *lubes up*

You wanna beng all e?

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #18 - September 28, 2010, 04:22 PM

lol

Aziz has a sense of humour it seems. Good to know.

Reply #19 - September 28, 2010, 04:48 PM

Homophobia is gay
     Reply #20 - September 28, 2010, 04:52 PM

im gay for homophobes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8cN2pB3MCE

Reply #21 - September 28, 2010, 04:57 PM

meh

How about this: I'll say what I want and the mods can ban me whenever they please.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
     Reply #22 - September 28, 2010, 05:48 PM

meh

Afro

Question dealt with, thread locked.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »